Fortuitous Feelings || Jikook

De ComfyInMySleep

"So it was all just a fucking bet to you?" "All you wanted is the money after you fuck me?" Jungkook is seemi... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Coffee Shop
Chapter 2 || "Where's my Eboy bath water?"
Chapter 3 || Loner
Chapter 4 || Project
Chapter 5 || Phone Number
Chapter 6 || Jimin's Smile
Chapter 7 || Working Together
Chapter 8 || Apple
Chapter 9 || Something in Common
Chapter 10 || A week
Chapter 11 || Café
Chapter 12 || Parents
Chapter 13 || Hiding Your Scars
Chapter 14 || Unexpected
Chapter 15 || Alone
Chapter 16 || Staying Over
Chapter 17 || Bus
Chapter 18 || Invite
Chapter 19 || His House
Chapter 20 || Sharing is caring
Chapter 21 || Individual problems
Chapter 22 || Breakdown
Chapter 23 || Some Help
Chapter 24 || His presence
Chapter 25 || The Day
Chapter 26 || Owns Fate Pt. 1
Chapter 27 || Owns Fate Pt. 2
Chapter 28 || Owns Fate Pt. 3
Chapter 29 || Escape
Chapter 30 || For the Bet
Chapter 31 || Coming Out
Chapter 33 || Panic
‼️Announcement‼️

Chapter 32 || Attraction

418 21 4
De ComfyInMySleep

|Jimin's POV|

That day after getting home I swiftly maneuvered my way into my room, avoiding my aunt who was typing away on her laptop in the livingroom. Delicately closing the door behind me I threw my bag on my bed and walked over to the mirrored wardrobe from which I took out a comfortable change of clothes from the uniform. I untied my tie letting it hang from my shoulders as I unbuttoned my shirt revealing my bruised torso. I really didn't think it was that bad but.. it even hurt to look at them.. 

Ignoring my aching body I grabbed a pair of some sweat pants and a comfy hoodie before going to the bathroom to scavange the shelfs for my aunt's makeup to cover up my face. Once I found anything that looked like it could cover up my wounds I took off the plasters off my face and used my fingers to apply the makeup on. I somehow managed to cover up most of it pretty well but my lip was still left visibly cut. I guess I could just say that my lip cracked from being too dry..

A knock on the door brung me out of my thoughts and I couldn't help but slightly panic as if anyone were to come in right now they'd see the cosmetics I haven't put away yet. I frantically launched myself at the door handle to keep whoever was on the other side from coming in. "Jiminie? Is that you in there?" I heard my aunts muffled voice echo from the other side of the door. "Y-Yeah I'll be out in a second just have to wash my hands" I stuttered out as I slowly let go of the door handle, watching it, just in case my aunt would try to come in anyway. I heard her say a soft "Okay" as I moved to the sink to turn the tap on as I try to as quickly but as quietly as possible put away the cosmetics I used to 'patch up' my face and throw away the plasters in the bin. Once I was sure there wasn't gonna be any evidence left behind I turned the tap off and finally opened the door. "You took a while, is everything okay?" My aunt asked raising an eyebrow, I smiled trying to not hold too much eye contact as I spoke, "Of course, I just had some dirt stuck under my nails, it was a pain to get rid off" I lied right to her face but I knew it was for the better. Once again she just nodded in agreement as she passed me through the door frame and I walked back into my room, throwing myself at my bed.

For some reason I felt uncontrollably calm, I closed my eyes to enjoy this peace for a bit but the second I did a memory of Jungkook and I kissing flashed before my eyes. I jolted up feeling as a rush of heat pumped through my body. What did it all even mean? Are we.. gay? Is that considered gay?

With those sudden questions in my mind I got up wondering if I googled this matter I'd get some enlightment. It felt a bit awkward and weird, after all it's not like you'd go googling what it means to be gay on a daily basis..

"Sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of one's own sex or gender.." I read out the words that were right in front of me but even though I read them it felt like I didn't. I couldn't explain the way I was feeling towards Jungkook but it was enough for me to question my reality up until this point, I always thought I'd go to college and find some pretty kind girl who'd I fall in love with, marry and build a family with her but ever since Jungkook stepped into my life I've been having a hard time even recognising my own self. I sigh closing the laptop and shuffling my way to bed falling face first onto the pillows, I thought about taking a nap or a walk or anything that could serve as a break from this mind meddling situation I've found myself in but all those ideas disappeared when I saw my phone light up showing a notification from none other but him. I sat up taking the phone in hand to unlock it and read the text he sent;

Jung Jungkook:

You good?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Since when did even his texts make me feel this insecure about replying?

Jimin:

Yeah

A part of me wanted to say more meanwhile the rest was holding in all the information. Although so much has already happened between us I still felt unsure and confused, all of this was new to me, no one tought me that there's a possibilty to like the same gender let alone hug them, kiss them, be with them.. It overwhelmed me...

I decided to turn off my phone for tonight, I needed some space to clear my mind.

________________________________________________________________________________

A short chapter this time

-River♥

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

337K 15.4K 43
"What the fuck!? Im just your fake boyfriend! You cant do this to me!" Jeon Jungkook is gay. A jobless Guy named Park Jimin is not, he is straight no...
194K 12.3K 99
(This story is discontinued) *TW- Extreme Psychology Content* "What the fuck are you?" "Does it matter?" "Very much so, you... you scaled beast!" "A...
249K 10K 23
"Of course you're a pain slut. Tell me, bunny. Why is it so goddamn hard to punish you? Huh? You're so dirty and fucked up in the head that you like...
15.2K 826 26
jungkook and jimin have their own background problems, being in the old college they are in, they end up in the same elevator. but that's only how th...