Whirlwind ( Bakugo x reader )

By RailMeHawks

" Psycho or not, you're the girl of my dreams. " More

Personal informations
Prologue
The starting line
First training
USJ
Psycho
Feel like shit
A story I hate
Angry boy's training
The festival : beginning
Monster
It's okay to not be okay
Hero names
Ice cream chilling
Fever
Internships
Stimulus
A date with Katsuki ?
His who ?!
I hate you (y/n)
I hate you too Shiroi
Another date with the big boy
Curiosity
The mall and its problems
WAP
Feelings
You like him, right ?
Confessions (or not)
Training camp

Bakusoft and I

336 12 29
By RailMeHawks

Heya !

Let's get in !

I absolutely love this chapter !

Enjoy ~

" I hope it's here... " (y/n) stood before the massive door of the Bakugo's family, " he said that my house is a village but his is big too... "

Even if nervous to see Bakugo, the girl exclaimed :

" Oh come on (y/n) ! You're not gonna stay here forever ! Anyway, you'll see him again sometime ! It's just more or less late ! " she pressed on the doorbell.

A few seconds later , the door opened, revealing a very beautiful woman who was Bakugo's exact copy.

Oh my gosh ! (y/n) thought, she's so pretty !

" Who are you ? " the woman asked.

" I-um-hello, Miss Bakugo I presume... I am Bakugo's classmate and I'm in charge of giving him the sheets he didn't get. "

The lady stared at you for what seemed like a minute before cooing.

" Oh my gosh you're so cute !!! MASARU COME SEE HER !!! What's your name, sweetie ? "

" Um... my name is (y/n) (l/n). " the girl replied, confused.

" I'm Bakugo Mitsuki ! But come on ! You can go in ! " she opened the door wide for (y/n).

In the lounge, the teenager noticed a man with brown spiky hair. He was quietly reading on the sofa.

" Masaru look ! It's (y/n) ! She is Katsuki's friend ! Do you realize ?! Katsuki not only has a friend, but a girl friend ! "

" This is fantastic ! " the man smiled. " Let me introduce myself : I am Bakugo Masaru, husband of Mitsuki that you can see and father of Katsuki. " he extended his hand, that (y/n) shook. " It's a pleasure to meet you. "

" Likewise. " the girl replied.

" Well, if you excuse me, I think it's my tim— "

" You know what (y/n) ? It wouldn't be right if I just let you leave like this after what you've done to my son. So what about you stay here for the dinner ? I'm sure that Katsuki would be okay with that ! "

" You know I don't think— "

" BAKUGO KATSUKI !!!! GET YOUR ASS UP !!!! WE HAVE A GUEST !!!! " the woman yelled.

A couple of seconds after, Bakugo showed up, in rocket pyjamas, the tip of his nose all red. He was a constantly sniffling, so the girl could assume that he was very sick.

When he saw (y/n), the boy froze.

" What ?! What the hell are you doing here ?! " he yelled.

" (y/n) brought you all the lessons you missed you were absent ! She's so lovely ! So she's gonna grab dinner with us ! Sweetie, can you give me your parents' number so that I can call them ? "

This question made Bakugo sweatdrop. He looked at his mother dead in the eyes, to make her understand that she did something wrong.

" You won't have to call them, miss. I'm an orphan. " (y/n) replied.

" OHMYGOSHIMSOSORRY !!! " the lady exclaimed, " I'm really sorry dear ! I didn't mean to— "

" Don't apologize it's okay ! " the small girl smiled. " After all you couldn't know, so how can I blame you ? "

" Oh dear that's so sweet of you ! If you want, you can go upstairs with Katsuki ! I'll let the two of you alone by the time Masaru and me cook ! Come on Katsuki, you can show your room to (y/n) ! "

" Why the fuck would I ?! " the boy harshly replied.

" That's. Not. A. Question. " Mitsuki kept smiling but a dark aura emitted from her.

" Fuck. Shortie let's go. "

" Y-yes ! " she closely followed him.

The two classmates went up the stairs without exchanging a single word and Katsuki opened his door, showing a nice and clean room.

Woah ! It's beautiful !

" I know. " he replied.

" Huh ? H-how did you know what I was thinking about ?! "

" Because you said it out loud dumbass ! "

" O-oh... sorry... " (y/n) looked at the ground.

The awkward silence they knew all to well settled again.

" B-bakugo... I'm sorry... for what I did... I-I... I should have been here for you like I promise... I'm sorry... "

" It's me who should apologize... " Bakugo said, " I was pissed off and got carried away, I admit that I overreacted. " he looked away.

" You said such horrible things, Bakugo... "

The boy gulped and prepared to be rejected, but instead of doing so, (y/n) continued.

" But I don't want to ruin our relationship. I still want to be your friend. You mean a lot to me Bakugo-kun. "

This caused his eyes to widen. He didn't have words.

" I-I— "

He slowly advanced toward the girl a—

" (Y/N) !!! KATSUKI !!! TIME FOR DINNER !!! " Mitsuki yelled.

Why is there a cockblocker in every story like wtf ?!

" Today is curry katsudon ! " she announced.

" Um... excuse me... is the curry really spicy ? " (y/n) asked, as she hates spicy food.

" No it isn't. " Katsuki answered at the place of Mitsuki.

" Okay ! Then everything's fine ! Bon appétit ! "

(y/n) started by the chicken cutlet ( yes it's a chicken one ) . She cautiously ate the piece and– what's that feeling ? What's up with her tongue ? Why does she feel like it's burning ?

Is it that, being horny ?

They say it burns inside ? Is her pussy on fire ?! The girl could see Bakugo grinning in front of her. Her tongue felt like it was consuming itself and tears were flowing.

" WHAT THE FUCK KATSUKI ?! ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!!! SHE ASKED IF IT WASN'T SPICY, YOU UNGRATEFUL OF A SON !!!! "

Katsuki was, him, uncontrollably laughing : " I... I " he said between two laughs. " I couldn't help myself !! "

Masaru rushed and handed to the girl a glass of milk. " Are you okay now ? " he asked.

The poor girl kept coughing but still drank the liquid. " Y-yes... it's okay... " she replied.

(y/n) was then looking at Katsuki and Mitsuki bickering.

" Don't worry, it's not everytime like this. " Masaru said.

" I find it cute. It's a way of showing affection, I guess. "

(y/n) felt a warm feeling in her heart. She looked at the scene with a unnoticeable tint of sadness in her eyes.

Is this... what it feels to have a family... ?

Double it and give it to the next person... It's not for me.

Masaru was, for his part, silently looking at the girl. Many persons had already seen the two arguing, and he could almost detect their lie when they said that it's okay. But this time... it was something else... Masaru could feel the sincerity in (y/n)'s words. It was the first time that someone didn't feel or boredom while watching them.

This girl really has a pure heart. he thought. I'm glad that Katsuki is the one that found her.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" (y/n) ! You have nothing to do tonight, right ? Would you stay here for the night ? I promise you it will be good ! We have a guest room, so you can get comfortable ! It's okay huh ? Don't worry for clothes and toilet, I've everything you need ! And also, Katsuki can lend you clothes ! " Mitsuki bombarded the girl with questions. The lady was so cheerful that (y/n) felt herself obligated to say yes.

" O-okay... "

" Yipee !! " the woman beamed. " Come on, I'll show you your room ! "

It was a good-looking room. It was spacious but not too big. (y/n) couldn't get lost in it, because with her sense of orientation, everything was possible ( me fr (ω;) ). She went to shower and fall on her bed, waiting to fall asleep.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

01:34 AM. (y/n) still wasn't asleep. The girl couldn't get to sleep. So she got up and went to the kitchen.

Fortunately, she didn't hit nothing in the way. She had her phone on her, so she could see what was in front of her.

Arrived in the kitchen, she filled up a glass of water and started drinking. She then put her head on the table, closing her eyes.

Quiet footsteps came over. (y/n) didn't hear them, and kept resting on the table. She then heard a sniffle, making her realize too late that someone was here.

" What the hell are you doing here ? " a low and grumpy voice came from her back.

" B-bakugo ?! What are you doing up at this hour ? "

" I return you the question. "

" I couldn't sleep... "

Bakugo looked the girl, and then sat next to her.

" Why is that ? "

" I... I was still thinking about what you said the other day ? No matter how I look, I can't find the evil in what I did... I'm sorry... "

(y/n) suddenly felt fingers lifting her chin like last time.

" Oi. Look at here. I didn't think what I was saying, okay ? I was just pissed off, okay ? Forget about it. I don't want you to be mad. "

The girl smiled and rested her head on Bakugo's shoulder.

" Bakugo... thank you... for everything you've done... thank you so much... you mean a lot to me... "

Bakugo flinched, but relaxed afterwards.

" Y-you too... you... mean to me or whatever... " he answered, refusing to meet her gaze.

The two stayed in a peaceful harmony. That was a moment they would never exchange. There wasn't much conversation, but the synergy was definitely passing by. The feeling of (y/n) close to his body made Bakugo feel good. It was the first time that he really felt comfortable with somebody. People wouldn't usually talk with him or even approach him, but this girl, she was something else. It was the first time Bakugo genuinely wanted to talk to someone. The first time he genuinely wanted to approach someone. Just the evocation of her name would bring him joy. Bakugo was obviously a stranger to those feelings. To him, that was the true meaning of friendship, the poor dog couldn't even differentiate love and friendship. What was normal thought, this bitch was so unbearable that his family thought about putting him in an orphanage multiple times...

" Well... it's time to sleep now... " Bakugo announced.

" Honestly, I don't think I'll manage to sleep... "

" God, you're so annoying... " he came over (y/n) and lifted her.

" B-bakugo ! What are you doing ?! " the girl whispered-exclaimed.

" I'll take you to the bedroom. "

" W-w-what ?! W-are you crazy ?! "

" Shut up. You'll sleep. "

" B-but Bakugo ! You're sick ! "

Bakugo ignored and carried the girl to his room and threw her on his bed. He then wrapped his arms around her to refrain from escaping and buried his face on the back of her neck. (y/n) could feel his hot breath on it.

" Now you gotta sleep, shortie. " he slowly mumbled, close to her ear, sending to the poor girl oh so many shivers. Her ears had always been a sensitive spot, and his closeness didn't help. In addition, Bakugo held the little girl so tight, she couldn't free herself from his grasp.

" Goodnight, shrimpy... " he gently said.

" G-goodnight... Bakugo... " (y/n) turned around and buried her head in his chest. She could smell his caramel scent, which relaxed her a lot.

It smells so nice...

Sometime later, the girl quietly fell asleep, lulled by the rise and fall of Bakugo's chest.

OMG TWO CHAPTERS IN A SINGLE DAY ?!

What did you think of this chapter ?

Personally, I LOVE IT ( ' ' ).。o

Next chapter will be fluffy fluff too !

Meme time !

( me when I see a hawks fanfic )

Buh bye <333333333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 2
A girl who's trying her best to become great hero along side her friends and even someone extra special~❤️
3.9K 182 14
"Even with you at UA, training to be a hero, you're nothing but an immature boy!" "𝗦𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗺�...
Hot Sugar By A

Fanfiction

241K 5.1K 35
18+ NO MINORS THIS STORY ISN'T FOR YOU Bakugo x F! Reader College Quirkless AU More details on the "info"page.
292K 7.7K 37
"you are your father's daughter,"