✤Stardew Valley Oneshots✤

By MicrowavableEm

This is my first time doing anything like this so sorry if it's shocking xxx I accept requests! This is all j... More

Welcome!
♥Stay Still♥ 《Leah x Reader》
♡Forgive Me♡ 《Shane x Reader》
❃For you❃ 《Gus x Fem.Reader》
❀So, this is love?❀《Penny x Reader》
✸Valiant ✸《Abigail x Reader》
❈Confession❈《Elliott x Reader》
✳Complete✳ 《Sam x NB.Reader》
✸Time To Think✸《Sebastian x Sam》
♡I truly do♡ 《Elliott x Reader》
❆City Life❆《Sebastian x GN.Reader》
❀Hiking Out❀ 《Emily x Reader》
★Stargazing★ 《Alex x F.Reader》
❁Beach Days❁ 《Haley x F.Reader》

❅Ice-Skating❅ 《Haley x Reader》

1.1K 16 12
By MicrowavableEm

《Y/N's POV》

As the kettle was boiling in the kitchen, I decided to get changed into my sleepwear and wash my face. Whilst finishing up in the bathroom, I heard the kettle no longer making noise which meant it was ready. I hurried to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea, grabbed a snack, and made my way to the sofa with my laptop open beside me to finish doing my work. As I was getting into my work, I heard the front door unlock and open. Immediately, thoughts ran through my brain; 'Was it a murderer?' 'Is it the ghost of my dead grandpa?' 'Can ghosts open doors?'... And so, I braced myself by setting my cup and laptop on the table and closing my eyes - waiting for my inevitable fate. 

"Y/N!!! I HAVE SOME AMAZING NEWS!!" The person shouted, running through the hall to the room I was in. They then squeezed next to me with their phone glaring in my face, "LOOK!"

"Haley? Why are you here?" I asked, thanking the lord above that it wasn't a murderer but instead my girlfriend, Haley - who can be equally as terrifying.

"No time for that! Just look." She persisted, and so I looked at her phone screen.

"Two tickets for... ice skating?" I questioned.

"Yeah, in zuzu city! Isn't that great? I wanted to plan something for us to do during the winter seeing as you aren't that busy on your farm." She smiled and hugged my side.

"Uh, Haley... I don't know how to ice skate." I replied, looking at her.

"Oh, that doesn't matter, silly. I can teach you!" Haley smiled, again.

"You know how to ice skate?" I asked.

"Yeah! When Emily and I lived in the city for a while, we used to go ice skating every year during the winter. I was a natural!" She replied, proudly.

"When is it?" I asked.

"This Saturday. I booked it for 7 pm and we can stay until 9." She replied, "I already asked Pam if she could drive us on the bus and she agreed to at 6 pm, so we can get there in time!"

"Wow, thanks, Haley! I can't wait." I replied, smiling, and hugged her which she returned.

"We still hanging out tomorrow?" She asked.

"Of course!" I replied.

"Nice! Well, I'll let you get back to whatever you're doing. Love you!" She smiled and kissed my cheek as she got up. 

"Byeee!" I replied as she left and locked the door behind her.

"Right. Back to what I was doing, I guess... Or I can look at some tutorials on how to be a professional ice skater..."

                                                                     【Fast Forward To Saturday】

《Y/N's POV》

Haley and I were on the bus, making our way to zuzu city. It was already dark by then and I was feeling tired as I didn't get much sleep due to my crippling anxiety. I didn't want to embarrass myself by falling or looking like a complete disaster in front of Haley - but I knew that was exactly what I was going to do.

"Yeah, so then Emily made me tidy up the mess up...blah blah blah. She can be so bossy sometimes!" Haley groaned.

"Isn't that ironic?" I replied, smiling.

"ALRIGHT, YOU TWO! WE ARE HERE." Pam's voice echoed throughout the bus. I looked out the window and saw many colourful lights and crowds of people on the street. 

"Come on!" Haley dragged me by the hand off the bus.

"Thanks, Pam!" I shouted as I was dragged through the streets.

"Pam drove so slow! We aren't gonna make it!" Haley shouted.

"I think it's a good thing she drove slow. Puts us in a lower risk of crashing, you know?" I replied, smiling - I don't think Haley even heard me since we were running so fast.

"It's over here!" Haley shouted as we made our way past people.

"Hey, WATCH IT!" A lady screamed as we accidentally bumped into her.

We came up to a big building and Haley stopped, panting for air. I did the same. My face stung due to the cold weather and I could barely even breathe. Haley took my hand again and dragged me into the building - still exhausted. She got out her phone and we made our way towards the front desk where a middle-aged man was standing. 

"Hey, hey. Welcome to Zuzu's ice rink. You two look tired, maybe I could help you by getting us all a drink... and then you could do something for me... hmm?" The worker grinned.

"Uh, no. We just wanna go in." Haley replied, a little pissed.

"You sure? What about them?" The worker then turned to me, "Wanna go grab a drink?"

"Uh..." I was lost for words but slightly shook my head, no.

"You don't seem confident with your answer..." He replied, grinning.

"Oi, dickhead. They're with me, hurry up and sign us in, give us our skates, and then fuck off." Haley, now very pissed, shouted at the worker.

The worker stayed silent and glared daggers into Haley. I grabbed her hand and stood beside her as the worker scanned our tickets and gave us our skates. 

"Now, fuck off," Haley demanded as the worker backed up. Haley strutted towards a member of staff and said something to them that I couldn't hear. The member of staff walked over to where we were as Haley dragged me off towards the rink.

"Thank god that's sorted. Now let's try on the skates!" Haley, no longer pissed, exclaimed.

I put my skates on and Haley did the same. I was struggling to find my balance even on the carpeted floor. I was so done for. My shaking became horrendous as we made our way toward the ice. 

"Oh, look!" Haley pointed towards a... penguin statue?

"What?" I questioned as Haley went over and grabbed it.

"People can use these to help them balance, try it!" Haley smiled.

"Are these not for children?" I asked, slightly embarrassed.

"No, you can use them. You'll probably need them..." Haley laughed as I held onto the handles which were on the penguin's head. 

I looked around the large rink and saw people skating on their own - no troubles at all. NOT ONE PERSON HAD FALLEN YET. 

"Come on!" Haley smiled as she stepped onto the ice and started gliding forward.

I held onto the sides of the rink for my dear life as I stepped onto the ice. As my feet were set on the ice, I moved my hands toward the handles on the stupid penguin and stood idle for a while, not knowing what to do. I saw Haley skating around with no care in the world, doing little dances and spinning until she spotted me awkwardly standing there.

"Oh. Here, let me help!" Haley suggested as she made her way over to me.

"Ah, no. I can do it my-" before I finished my sentence, Haley pulled the penguin forwards which made me hug the handles as I glided over the ice.

"See! It isn't so bad!" Haley laughed as I stood there shaking, letting the penguin guide me to wherever it was going. 

After a while of getting used to the ice, I started moving my feet slightly and directing the penguin to the left. I managed to turn without falling which counted as a success!

"YOU'RE GETTING THE HANG OF IT NOW!" Haley shouted as she skated past me.

I shimmied over to the direction Haley was going in and began to glide my feet further over the ice. After a while of directing and gliding over the ice, I began getting the hang of it without feeling like I was going to fall. 

Haley made her way back over to me, laughing.

"Wanna try it without the penguin now?" She asked.

I shook my head violently.

"Ah, come on! I'll help you, promise." She smiled and I gave in.

We made our way towards the sides as I hung onto the railings. Haley moved the penguin out of the way which made me feel very vulnerable.

"Here, take my hand." Haley stuck out her hand. I hesitated at first but eventually took it, "Now, follow my lead." 

Haley began skating slowly beside me with a tight grip on my hand. We made it to the middle of the rink which made me anxious. Haley took both of my hands and began gliding with me over the ice. If I wasn't such a mess, it probably would've been a cute moment. 

After a while of gliding over the ice, I began feeling more confident. Haley moved closer as I looked into her ocean-blue eyes. She kissed me on the lips as we slightly spun in a circle. I was a little caught off-guard by this and after a couple of seconds, I opened my eyes and began feeling dizzy. When she broke away, I began trying to slow us down before we bumped into anyone. Whilst trying to accomplish this, I managed to lose my balance and ended up falling on my ass. I heard a laugh coming from Haley's direction. 

"Oh.. my god, hahaha!" Haley giggled as she held out a hand. 

I begrudgingly took it and tried steadying myself to get up - but balance wasn't on my side today. As I struggled to get up, Haley's laughter increased which made me laugh - side note, this did not help my balance at all. 

After a while of laughing and struggling, I managed to stand up and held onto Haley for dear life.

"You... You good?" Haley calmed down her laughter, "You just need to work on your balance. You managed to glide over the ice perfectly fine." 

"Stop trying to make me feel better about my sad attempt at ice skating," I replied.

"Everyone falls over on their first attempt at ice skating. Don't worry! Here, we can try again." Haley took my hand and smiled.

"Fine." I accepted.

After a while of Haley trying to teach me how to skate and the majority of the time ended with me on my ass, we were getting pretty tired.

"Wanna go grab a drink?" Haley asked.

"Yeah, please," I replied, out of breath.

"Let's race!" Haley smiled, "I'm gonna get there first."

Haley began speeding off whilst I was stood there - alone, on the ice.

"Haley!" I shouted and began trying to shuffle my way over.

Haley made it out of the rink and started doing a little celebration dance - whilst I was stood there like an idiot on ice.

After much shuffling, crying, and forcing Haley to help me, I managed to safely get out of the rink and immediately took my skates off.

"Thank god." I sighed, relieved. 

"The bar is over here." Haley took my hand as we made our way to the bartender. We sat on the stools and a bartender lady with bright red hair came over.

"You two look exhausted, what can I get ya?" She asked, smiling.

"Ooh, I'd like a... raspberry martini please." Haley requested.

"A raspberry martini... alright! And for you?" The bartender looked over at me.

"Uh, do you guys do cosmopolitans?" I asked.

"We sure do!" She smiled.

"I'll have that then, please." I smiled.

"Alright, coming right up" She exclaimed and walked away.

"Funny how we are in an ice rink... in winter... and we both order cocktails, huh?" Haley laughed, and so do I.

The bartender comes over with two drinks in their hands after a couple of minutes.

"Here we are! One raspberry martini for you, and one cosmopolitan for you. That'll be... £14 total, please." She smiled and handed us our drinks.

I paid for the drinks before Haley could even get her purse out.

"Hey, I could've paid for them y'know!" Haley pouted.

"You paid for us to come here! It's the least I could do." I replied and took a sip from my drink. Haley sighed in reply and took a sip from hers too. 

Haley and I chatted for a while before ordering two other drinks. At this point, it was 8:32 pm. After we finished our beverages, we decided that before we left, we would go skate on the ice for a little while longer.

"Come on, I promise I won't leave you this time!" Haley begged and I finally gave in as we put our skates on and made our way onto the ice. I managed to successfully stand without falling.

Haley took my hand and we began gliding over into the middle again. At this point, not many people were left on the ice so I wasn't too worried about falling over or bumping into anyone. Haley began teaching me how to glide faster and slower without falling over or losing balance. Honestly, I really wasn't getting the overall hang of it but I tried my best and still hadn't fallen so that's a plus!

"Follow my lead!" Haley exclaimed as she took both of my hands and started slightly spinning and making motion around the ice. I tried keeping up and following her lead and we began... dancing on ice?

"Woo!" I laughed, finally getting the thrill of skating.

"See? Isn't this fun!" Haley smiled.

I was really enjoying myself. I started getting comfortable with the ice and trusted myself not to lose balance and fall over. I was actually having so much fun, I hadn't realized Haley was no longer holding onto me.

"Ah! Haley!" I screamed, panicking. 

Haley laughed and skated back over to me, "You managed to skate without me! I'm impressed.

Haley grabbed hold of my hand again and I began feeling much more safer. We skated around and Haley went off to the side and grabbed her phone whilst I idly stood still - trying not to embarrass myself by flailing around on the ice.

Haley skated back over to me, phone in hand, "Let's get a selfie!"

She wrapped her arm around my shoulder as we glided over the ice/

"Smile!" Haley laughed, as we both smiled and took the picture.

"Awww... it's so cute!" Haley exclaimed.

She grabbed my hands again and we glided over to the side, not realizing my feet were giving out due to exhaustion, I began losing balance and eventually fell over - bruising my leg. I realized I wasn't the only person who fell. Haley shortly followed after, falling. We both looked at each other, in pain, and burst into fits of laughter as we sat there on the ice.

"Everyone who booked 7-9, please make your way off the rink and begin to collect your belongings, thank you." A speaker was heard.

Haley and I struggled to get up - I ended up shuffling to the edge and held onto the sides, scootching awkwardly off the rink. Haley managed to get up and glided over instead. We grabbed our bags and made our way outside - it was freezing. Haley took my hand.

"Look, Y/N! Fireworks." Haley smiled.

Haley and I watched the fireworks - the beautiful colours booming into the sky. We never really got to see any fireworks in the valley so this was a pleasant change. Haley kissed me on the cheek and hugged my side.

"Wasn't today amazing?" Haley asked.

"It was! We gotta do this again sometime." I smiled.

After a couple of minutes, watching the fireworks, Haley let go.

"Come on, we gotta catch up with Pam and get back." Haley sighed.

"Oh god." I replied, frightened.

"What?" Haley questioned.

"It's 9 pm... and Pam is driving," I replied, "You know what that means..."

"Oh god, she's been to the Saloon..." Haley finally caught onto what I was saying.

"We are so dead." I sighed.

"No, surely she wouldn't have drunk. She knows she has to drive us back." Haley replied.

"It's Pam we are talking about," I replied.

"That's true... At least our final day alive was a good one, huh?" Haley joked.

Haley and I joked around whilst waiting for Pam to arrive. We saw her bus up-ahead and began walking towards it. 

"Heya kids, have fun?" Pam smiled. 

"Shit, she's drunk." I whispered to Haley, "If not, she's definitely tipsy."

"Hold on for dear life," Haley replied, whispering and no longer joking. 

And that's what we did. We held onto the seats for dear life as Pam sped down the streets - luckily, they weren't too busy. After having full-blown panic attacks, we managed to get to the valley in one piece. 

Haley and I sighed in relief as we got off the bus. Before parting ways, Haley kissed me once again and smiled.

"I loved today! We are definitely going back soon." Haley promised.

"Just make sure Pam isn't the driver," I replied.

We parted ways and I made my way back to my house, exhausted. I collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep straight away.

                                                                 【The Morning Afterwards】

I woke up in complete agony. My legs? Sore. My arms? Sore. My everything? SORE! I eventually managed to sit up and looked down at my legs, they were covered in bruises. 

"Fucking hell." I groaned.

Without moving an inch, I slammed my head back down onto my pillow and ended up resting in my bed for the majority of the day...

In complete pain. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 62 11
I will be doing alot of ships mostly duncney, gigette, and aleheather I'll take OC requests
148K 2.1K 15
A small collection of oneshots I made a long time ago during my humble writing beginnings :)
10.4K 94 18
You moved to Stardew valley to get away from your boring job in Zuzu city. You didn't plan on meeting someone special there, until you met him. :) Ra...
1K 22 8
THIS CAN ALSO BE A PLOT-SHOP!! If you would like to use any of these one-shots or ideas for a real/multi chapter story, you can. Please comment/messa...