𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 ( Yandere J...

By unicreamuwu

"𝓜𝓮? 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂? 𝓝𝓸, 𝓷𝓸. 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾." A man w... More

💸Y/N Info📖
2) Important Mission

1) Rich Girl

665 19 9
By unicreamuwu

(This book will have very slow updates. This might also take a very long time to update since this is the new part of Jojo since the first chapter came out a few days ago.)

On the island of O'ahu, Hawaii, there were two girls walking to the beach on a nice hot day. 

"Do you think there'll be any spots left at the beach? I mean, I've seen so many people at the beach today earlier when I went out this morning," one of them asks.

The other girl took a sip of her drink.

"I dunno, S/N. Even if there are, we can just throw them a couple of hundred, so they can give us their spot," she replies.

"You're so funny, sis!" S/N said as she giggles.

They continued walking as they take a few sips of their drinks until they both heard some loud voices from a distance.

"Put your hands together on your head and then turn to face the car," a cop told a young-looking woman.

"Gehh! Seriously?!" she cried out as she came out of the car with her hands up.

The two girls remained still as they watched the cop's upper hand over the poor woman.

"What's going on over there?" S/N asks.

"Probably one of those people who does anything to get a speeding ticket. Let's just mind their own business and just go to the beach," her sister said as she walked away from the scene.

S/N looked over again before following her sister behind. Not even a minute later, a loud thud was heard from the scene.

The same cop pushed the same woman against her car in a pose that two people do before they do the thing. The expression on that woman's face had a mixture of uncomfortable and distraught.

She quickly grabbed her sister's wrist and pulled her back to let her see what was happening. That's when the older sister's expression changed from annoyance to slight shock.

That cop was assaulting her.

"S/N, stay right where you are. I'll be right back," she tells her sister as she gives her things to her.

Then she walks off and leaves her sister dumbfounded with her stuff in her arms.

As the cop kept assaulting the poor woman, the girl finally came behind the cop and laid her hand on his shoulder. The cop looks behind him and his eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

The girl behind him has quite a tall figure wearing a golden leopard pattern bikini with a light white jacket that was half zipped up along with some sandals that have shiny jewels on them.

The cop quickly releases the woman he held for a minute ago and turned towards the girl behind him.

"Why hello there, young lady. What brings you here on this fine afternoon?" he asks in a flirty tone.

"I'm doing fine, officer. However, I don't think this woman is doing so well. Mind explaining it to me?" she replies in a cool tone.

"Oh her? S-She just needed some sort of discipline, that's all!" he said in a slightly nervous tone.

"Don't be stupid," she says in a cold tone.

She takes out her phone and shows him various photos of him violating the woman he assaulted earlier.

"I have multiple more proof than these photos," she tells him.

The cop hesitated for a bit before turning his expression into a stern one.

"Look, young lady. I don't know who you think you are, but this is violating the law by violating me, a police officer," he said.

The girl puts her hand on her hip and pulls out her wallet. Then, she opens it and shows it to the cop. His eyes widened at the name.

On the side of the wallet was a photo of a little girl. At the said of the photo had a fancy handwriting that wrote:

My beloved daughter, Y/N Kishibe.

"Does this handwriting look familiar to you?" she asks.

"I-I um...Miss Y/N-This i-isn't what it looks l-like!" he says.

Y/N starts to swing her phone around as she looks at the girl on the ground and back to the cop.

"I don't know if I should just turn you in or tell my father and let him deal with it with all this evidence," she says.

The cop kneeled down and started begging.

"Please Miss Y/N! I can't lose my job! This is the life I have right now! I won't do any of these actions again as a savior of this town!" he begs.

She looks down as she took a sip of her drink and lifts his head with her foot.

"Fine. But, I'll leave you with a warning for now. If I see you violating these types of actions again, you'll be forgotten all over this island. Do you understand, Mr. police officer?" she warns him with a stern expression.

He quickly nods and ran back to his car. His partner looked confused, but the sound of his voice when he told him to get in the car knew that he was in trouble. The car drove off from the distance.

The girl on the floor watches them leave until the girl who rescued her helped her up.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" she asks her.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. This happens sometimes, but my little brother over there keeps saving me," she said pointing to the young boy in the car.

Y/N looked over and saw the gray hair boy sitting in the car staring at them. Then, she looks back at the woman.

"Well, I'm glad that you're alright, but please be more careful-..." she tells her before noticing something.

She was caught off-guard by something underneath the woman's bikini panties.

"U-Uh, are you a-...?" she stutters out as she pointed to the shape underneath.

The "woman" finally figures out what she was talking about it laughs.

"Yep, you got that right! I just wear these because they look good on me," he replies with a hearty smile while striking a pose.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for assuming you!" she said as she covers her mouth with her hand.

The man removes her hand from her lips and gives her another chuckle.

"Hey, hey, don't apologize. I actually blame you. People misunderstand me all the time, so don't worry about it. The name's Dragona Joestar and over is my little brother, Jodio Joestar," he tells her with a smile.

The sound of the car door opens and the same boy Dragona told her about comes out with a poker face expression.

"So, what are you going to do about that police officer who assaulted my brother?" the boy whose name is Jodio asks.

"Hey, hey, Jodio, it's okay! It's all taken care of! It's all in the past. It's all good-!" Dragona tries to reassure him until he was cut off.

"He's right. It's all taken care of."

They both turned to Y/N who was on her phone as she took another sip of her drink.

"I've already sent the evidence of that officer assaulting your brother to my dad. He's going to deal with him and probably he might be banished or whatever. As long he doesn't do these disgusting actions again on this island," she tells them.

Their expressions were amazed by this. Someone actually protected them.

"Sis, what's taking so long?! Is that lady okay?!" a voice echoes.

A younger version of Y/N walks toward them, carrying the stuff she was holding. She stares at her sister, Dragona, and his brother all together.

"So, about that lady," she begins to talk as she pointed at Dragona. "What happened to that officer? Is he finally-?"

She was cut off as she notices the weird shape beneath Dragona's bikini panties.

"Huh? Is that a-?" she says before she got cut off.

"Yep, hate to break it to you. But, I'm a man in fancy clothes named 'Dragona Joestar', little girl," he tells her as he pats her head.

 "Aah, okay then, mister," she says as she looks up at him.

"Well, we have to get going. Let's go, S/N. We don't want to lose our spots at the beach, don't we?" she tells her sister who nods in reply.

Y/N takes her stuff from her sister's arms and turns to the two Joestar brothers.

"Well, it was nice meeting you two. Hope we can see you around someday," she says with a small smile.

With that, she walks off while swinging the beach bag on her shoulder.

As for her younger sister, she watches her sister walk off and turns to the brothers. They all stared at each other for a split second before she blew a small raspberry blow at them.

"S/N!" Y/N calls out.

"Coming!" she shouts out in a cheery tone as she ran to her.

Jodio and Dragona stare at them as they finally disappeared in the distance.

"Man, I liked that Y/N girl over there, but I don't know about that other girl though," Dragona says.

He turns to their car's license plate.

"So, just to be safe, let's change the plates on the truck to different numbers," he tells his brother.

Meanwhile, Dragona tries to change the numbers on the plate, Jodio still kept staring into the distance where the two girls went to.

For some reason, something felt off about himself.

'Gee, I want her.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...