bloody fists, robby keene

By robbykeeneslvr

?? ????? sloane silver finds a job at larusso auto to provide for herself after her mom's passing, daniel lar... More

๐€๐‚๐“ ๐’พ | ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ โ€
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’พ โ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’พ๐’พ โ˜…
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’พ๐’พ๐’พ โ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’พ๐“‹ โ˜…
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“‹ โ˜†
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐’พ๐’พ | ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ โ€
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“‹๐’พ๐’พ โ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“‹๐’พ๐’พ๐’พ โ˜…
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’พ๐“ โ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“ โ˜…
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐’พโ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐’พ๐’พ โ˜…
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐’พ๐’พ๐’พ โ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐’พ๐“‹ โ˜…
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“‹ โ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“‹๐’พ โ˜…
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐’พ๐’พ๐’พ | ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ โ€
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“‹๐’พ๐’พ โ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“‹๐’พ๐’พ๐’พ โ˜…
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐’พ๐“ โ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“ โ˜…
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“๐’พ โ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“๐’พ๐’พ โ˜…
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“๐’พ๐’พ๐’พ โ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“‹ โ˜…
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“๐“‹ โ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“๐“‹๐’พ โ˜…
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐’พ๐“‹ | ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ โ€
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“๐“‹๐’พ๐’พ โ˜†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ โ˜…

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“‹๐’พ โ˜…

768 20 2
By robbykeeneslvr

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

As the minutes passed, the closer it was to Sloane fighting Hawk. They were best friends and she didn't want this fight to ruin their friendship if either loses. Sloane didn't know who to talk to for advice right now since Miguel was fighting and Daniel was somewhere else so, she went to find Robby.

"Hey, Robby. I'm going against Hawk soon. Got any advice?" She asked him.

"Just do what you always do. Your best," Robby suggested. Sloane smiled.

"Thanks Robert," Sloane remarked. Robby dryly chuckled at the fact she called him Robert.

"Of course," Robby replied, giving her a hug. Sloane was about to get ready since she was fighting in 10 minutes but she turned around to say something to Robby.

"Mr. LaRusso will come around by the way," Sloane informed him. He just nodded in response as she walked away. On her way back, she bumped into someone.

"What the hell. Get some eyes would you!" The person stammered.

"Sorry, I'm in a rush that's all," Sloane said, looking up at the guy who appeared to be Hawk.

"Oh hey. Sorry," Hawk apologized.

"It's fine. Well we're up soon so, good luck," Sloane exclaimed.

"Just so you know, I'm not showing mercy just because you're my friend," Hawk informed her.

"Why would you need to show mercy? I can handle it," Sloane stated. Hawk chuckled. "What?" She asked, confused.

"Let's be honest. Everyone knows I'm going to win this fight," Hawk said.

"You don't know that," Sloane stammered.

"Pfft, you really think you can beat me? I'm way stronger than you," Hawk exclaimed.

"What's gotten into you? Why would you say that?" Sloane asked, not recognizing who he has become.

"I'm just saying the truth. And I'm just competitive, that's all," Hawk laughed.

"I hope you regret that when I beat you on the mat you bitch," Sloane stammered.

"What'd you just call me, princess?" Hawk asked, being a smartass. Sloane scoffed and walked away, purposely bumping into his shoulder.

☆ ★

    It was finally time for Sloane vs Hawk. Sloane wanted so badly to win so that she could prove she was better than Hawk after the rude things he said.

    "Alright y'all. Next up we got a pretty even match. Hawk from Cobra Kai vs Sloane Silver now competing with Miyagi-Do!" The announcer spoke. Sloane smiled at the fact she was with Miyagi-Do now.

    The two then stepped on the mat. Fierce, mean looks on their faces. While Sloane was filled up with anger, so was Hawk now.

    "Face me, bow. Face each other, bow," the referee instructed. The two did just that, keeping eye contact when bowing.

    "Fight!" Hawk struck first with a front kick, Sloane easily pushing it away. He then threw a few punches at her stomach and Sloane blocked them. But then, Hawk caught her off guard and sweep kicked her causing her to fall on the ground. Hawk then punched her in the stomach. Sloane groaned in pain, Hawk looking down at her. She then quickly got up.

    "Point, Hawk. 1-0, fight!" Hawk struck first with a kick combo but Sloane blocked it and attempted to send a few punches toward him, but Hawk grabbed her arm and pushed her to the side, causing her to fall down. Hawk then kicked her stomach.

    "Get ready to lose princess," Hawk stated. Sloane rolled her eyes.

    "Point, Hawk. 2-0, fight!" Hawk struck first again and attempted to punch her, but Sloane beat him to it by landing a kick to his stomach. Hawk scoffed.

    "Point, Silver. 2-1, fight!" This time, Sloane struck first, attempting to sweep kick him but Hawk jumped over her leg and attempted a punch combo. Sloane blocked those though. Hawk attempted a spinning hook kick, but Sloane ducked down and tried to sweep kick him again, this time being successful. Hawk fell to the ground and Sloane elbowed him in this stomach.

    "Point, Silver. 2-2, last round. Fight!" Hawk struck first with a double front kick but Sloane swerved to the right. She then tried to punch him in the stomach, but Hawk blocked it. Sloane then did a front leg roundhouse kick which landed on his face.

    "Point, Silver. Winner!" The referee announcer, holding up her arm. She watched as Hawk stormed off the mat and into a hallway, holding his cheek where he was hit. Sloane was glad she proved him wrong. She was glad he pissed her off before because it made her stronger.

☆ ★

    A few minutes later, it was announced that Sloane and Miguel would have to fight against each other in the semi-finals. She was nervous for this because she knew she was going to lose for a fact and she didn't want it to ruin their relationship.

    "Sloane!" Miguel's voice called to her as he walked toward her.

    "Hey mister," Sloane smiled, grabbing his face and pulling him in for a kiss. She then pulled away. "Excited for our fight?" Sloane asked.

    "Definitely excited. But, please don't get mad if I win. I heard what happened with you and Hawk," Miguel replied.

    "That little blabber mouth. What'd he say?" Sloane asked.

    "Apparently you just caught him off guard but I'm pretty sure you just won off of pure talent," Miguel stated. Sloane smiled.

    "Thanks Migs. Well, we should probably get going since we're on in 2 minutes," Sloane suggested. Miguel nodded. The two walked to the main area and got ready.

    "Sloane, you got this. Do your best and remember that combo I taught you. It'll come in handy," Daniel told her.

    "Okay, got it," Sloane replied.

    "It's semis time baby! We got Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai vs Sloane Silver from Miyagi-Do!" The announcer said. The two walked onto the mat.

    "Face me, bow. Face each other, bow," the referee told them. The two did as said and smiled at each other. "Fight!"

    Miguel struck first with a double front kick and Sloane pushed it away. She tried a few punches, Miguel easily blocked them and sneakily punched her on the side of her stomach.

    "Point, Diaz. 1-0, fight!"

    Sloane took a deep breath and remembered the kick combo Daniel taught her that consisted of a front leg roundhouse then a side kick. Miguel struck first with a few punches but Sloane blocked them. Then, she attempted the kick combo, successfully getting a hit.

    "Point, Silver. 1-1, fight!"

    This time, Miguel struck first doing a kick combo. While it was hard to block, Sloane managed to do it. Miguel did a few punches towards her as Sloane moved back from blocking. It was the perfect opportunity for Miguel to sweep kick her so, he did.

    "Point, Diaz. 2-1, fight!"

    To switch it up, Sloane struck first with a few punches that Miguel blocked. He then attempted a front kick on her, but Sloane pushed his leg away. She then attempted to do a side kick on him, but he blocked it easily. Miguel then did a roundhouse kick which was successfully executed, giving him the point.

    "Point, Diaz. Winner!" The referee announced, holding up his hand. Sloane smiled at Miguel. Although she was a bit bummed, she did believe Miguel could win this whole thing. The two then stepped off the mat.

    "Congrats Mr. Diaz," Sloane joked, engulfing him in a hug.

    "Thanks Ms. Silver. You did great," Miguel smiled.

     "You too. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go talk to someone. Text me when it's time for the finals, I'll be rooting for you," Sloane stated. Miguel nodded as she walked off. Sloane needed to find Daniel.

    "Sloane, I was looking for you. Nice try. You did amazing for your first time in karate. I'm so proud," Daniel stated.

    "Thanks Mr. LaRusso. Also I need to ask you something," Sloane said. Daniel nodded. "Would you maybe consider taking Robby back to Miyagi-Do? He didn't mean to not tell you. In fact, he was gonna tell you that day in the forest," Sloane asked.

    "I didn't know that. I shouldn't have gone off on him in the first place," Daniel replied.

    "Thanks Mr. LaRusso. He really looks up to you like your his own father. Now I gotta get going, you should go talk to him," Sloane suggested. Daniel nodded and she left.

☆ ★

    It was now finals time. Sloane honestly didn't care who won considering it was Robby vs Miguel. Her two best friends. Before the fight, she went to say good luck to both of them. First, she found Robby.

    "Hey Robby! Good luck this fight," Sloane encouraged.

    "Thanks. It's nice knowing I have you on my side and now Mr. LaRusso. Can you believe it?" Robby smiled.

    "I told you he'd come around," Sloane replied. Their faces were just inches apart and Sloane started to lean in to kiss him. They were about to kiss until Robby stopped.

    "I-I'm sorry," Robby stuttered. The two were still holding each other.

    "Uh, it's fine. Me too. Nobody has to know anyways. Uhm, I'll catch you later?" Sloane asked awkwardly. Robby nodded. But what the two didn't know was that Miguel had seen them.

    Sloane then left to find Miguel. He was nowhere to be found and Sloane was worried. She then found him an an empty room.

    "Hey Migs. You ready for the finals?" Sloane asked, walking up to him.

    "Yeah, I guess," Miguel said quietly, looking down at the floor. Sloane took a seat beside him and tried to hug him, but he shifted away.

    "Miguel, what's wrong?" Sloane asked. Miguel sighed.

    "I saw you and Robby kiss," Miguel admitted. "I thought you liked me," Miguel said.

    "Because I do like you. Robby and I didn't kiss. I pulled away because I knew it was wrong and I don't have feelings for him," Sloane stated.

    "Then why haven't you asked me to be your boyfriend yet?" Miguel asked.

    "Miguel, I'd love to be your girlfriend. But, I have a lot on my plate right now. Do you think you could wait?" Sloane asked. He nodded

    "I get it. And to answer your question, yes," Miguel replied. Sloane smiled and then pulled him in for a hug. Sloane then pulled away after a minute.

    "You should get to the mat. You're on soon," Sloane suggested. Miguel nodded and they headed to the main part of the arena.

    "The moment you've all been waiting for. Finals time! We have Robby Keene from Miyagi-Do vs Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai competing. Good luck!" The announcer spoke. The two boys got on the mat.

    The fight was over and Miguel had been declared the winner. Sloane ran down the bleachers to see Miguel.

    "Miguel! Congrats," Sloane said, engulfing him in a hug.

    "Thanks Sloane. The Cobras and I are gonna go celebrate. You can join if you want," Miguel suggested.

    "Really? I'd love—"

    "No, you're not invited. Cobra Kais only. You're a Miyagi-Do so don't even think about it," Hawk stammered, cutting her off.

    "Listen Hawk. I don't know what your problem is but if it's about the fight, get the hell over it. And Miguel invited me anyways. He's the champ, not you," Sloane state.

    "Whatever, princess," Hawk scoffed and walked away.

    "What was that all about?" Miguel asked.

    "He's just mad cause' I beat him. And he said some messed up shit to me so we're no longer talking," Sloane replied.

    "Oh okay. Uhm, let's get going?" Miguel asked.

    "I just have to do one thing. Text me the address and I'll meet you there," Sloane replied. Miguel nodded. She then went to find Robby.

    "Hey, Sloane," Robby said sounding bummed.

    "Great job out there! Sorry you lost but hey, happens to the best of us," Sloane replied.

    "I'm just confused," Robby stammered.

    "Uhm, about what?" Sloane asked, confused.

    "It's like one second you're about to kiss me then the next second you kiss Miguel?" Robby asked.

    "It's complicated," Sloane said. Robby scoffed.

    "That day at your house, I wish we kissed," Robby said then walked off. Sloane thought it was even more complicated now.

☆ ★

Sloane arrived at the restaurant that all of the Cobra Kai students were at. She walked through the door which immediately caught Hawk's attention.

"You aren't welcome to sit with us Sloane," Hawk said, getting all up in her face. Sloane pushed him away, causing Hawk to fall into a table. Sloane tried to ignore it and find Miguel's table but Hawk put his hand on Sloane's shoulder and pushed her back.

"Hawk I don't know why you're doing this. We were best friends and now you just let some karate's tournament ruin it? I can't believe you," Sloane stammered and walked off. She then found Miguel, Moon, Demetri and Aisha all eating nachos. Hawk was soon to join.

"Hey Sloane!" Aisha greeted.

"Hey! How are the nachos?" Sloane asked.

"Haven't tasted them yet. We're gonna do an Instagram live wanna be in it?" Moon replied. Sloane nodded and she sat beside Demetri.

"So you might be wondering what a team does after they win a championship. The answer," Aisha started in live.

"Nachos!" Everyone said, laughing.

"It was supposed to be a round of drinks but, the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID," Aisha continued.

"Hey don't talk about that. My parents follow you," Hawk said.

"Sorry Mrs and Mr. Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time, no mercy bitches," Aisha said, finishing her live video.

"It actually feels nice being at a victory party," Demetri said.

"I agree honestly," Sloane stated.

"Yeah, except you two had nothing to do with the victory," Hawk exclaimed.

"If you think about it, you didn't have anything to do with it either," Demetri said.

"Yeah, let's not forget who beat you on the mat," Sloane mocked. Hawk rolled his eyes.

"Hey, where's Miguel? His wings are getting cold," Moon asked.

"I'll go get him," Sloane suggested. She then walked over to him. Sloane saw him searching up Sam on Instagram.

"Did she block you or something?" Sloane asked. Miguel sighed in disappointment as he put his phone down.

"Apparently," he said. Sloane put her hand on his back.

"Don't worry about it, you'll get over her," Sloane stated. Miguel just nodded.

"El serpiente, there you are," Hawk said, walking up to them.

"This is how you celebrate a first place trophy?" Aisha asked.

"She blocked me," Miguel said sadly.

"So what happens when you get blocked? You counter punch. Except, maybe don't actually hit this time," Hawk said.

"How can you be that immature Hawk. Have some human decency. Obviously your best friend is going through a hard time right now. But what am I saying. You're the one who chose winning over your friend," Sloane stammered.

"Guys, enough!" Aisha said.

"All I'm trying to say is don't give up," Hawk finished.

"It's no use, I already blew the shot I had with her," Miguel stated.

"Just give Sam some time. She'll come around," Aisha informed.

"Or she won't. You're the champ now. You can get any chick in the valley you want. You're like Drake. Enjoy," Hawk said.

"As Aisha was saying, she'll come around. And if not, there's always someone else," Sloane said.

"I'm not sure if I wanna even be Drake," Miguel stated.

"Trust us, you're not," Aisha said.

End of Act I

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

KAYLEN SPEAKS
hope you guys enjoyed season 1! can't wait for act ii / season 2 because shit is gonna go down. also can we talk about how hawk and sloane would be cute enemies to lovers 😍 until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:โœ…] [Season 2:โœ…] [Season 3:โœ…] [Season 4:โœ…] [Season 5:๐Ÿ“] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
2.1K 41 13
Cobra Kai has offically taken over the Valley, Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang have shut down, Miguel is missing. To Ella and the rest of her family, things...
12.8K 294 13
After breaking up with your boyfriend you realize that you have feelings for your best friend Sam... I don't have a great summary lol but it's good...
61.4K 3.4K 15
-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐’ แต—แต’สณสธ, สณแต’แต‡แต‡สธ '๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ...