The Princess & Reality Star

By Lazyyy_Alexxiiiaa

GxG G!P . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . She is the very private daughter of the Queens of Gre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - A day with Colin

Chapter 2

194 3 0
By Lazyyy_Alexxiiiaa

[Cole]

I was stunned to see the woman who was in here earlier, performing alongside Cali.

Damn she has a killer voice. Then the video came to a scene where Cali and the mystery woman shared a microphone, their face is so close that a little nudge would make them start kissing.

As the song ended, I didn't know that I was rooted into place. There's an aching feeling in my chest and I hate it, very much.

"Heyyy Cole."
Cali greeted.

I just huffed, and ignored her. I made my way into my room, and immediately went into the bathroom to shower.

[Third Person]

Cali's brows, furrowed into confusion as her sister ignored her.

"What is up in her ass?!"
I asked.

"Probably jealous because the girl with you in the video caught Cole's attention."
Colin, nonchalantly replied.

"The fuck?! The mf womanizer Cole of the family is jealous?!"
I exclaimed.

"I know!! I can't believe it either. It is so not Cole."
Colin replied, as she's typing on her phone.

"But I can't blame her though. With a beautiful voice and an Angelic face like that, I would definitely hit that."
I replied.

Colin laughs,
"I can't wait to witness this sibling rivalry."
She commented.

I just rolled my eyes, And went up towards my room.

~Next Day~

[Hela]

I was so excited because it's her first day at work, but she was also anxious because today she'll be meeting her real boss. Mrs. Ramirez, also know as Mrs. Catalina Cassandra Ramirez.

Known to be one of the ruthless in the Hollywood business. She can end your career in just a snap of her fingers.

Being close to her is either a curse or a blessing, that's why many people fear the Ramirez, and also why her daughters can get away with anything.

She can rewrite the story in the tabloids with just one phonecall, that's why she can't help but feel nervous right now.

I tried calming my nerves by distracting myself in finding an elegant/appropriate outfit for the job.

I chose a black silk long sleeve blouse, with a low V. Along with some black tight jeans along with some black boots.

I just let my auburn hair fall on my shoulders since it's naturally straight.

She put some loose powder then some simple lipgloss, then off she goes.

She got out of her apartment, then into her car. After a few minutes of driving through LA traffic she finally arrived outside the mansion, thank God she's not late.

Quin is waiting for me outside the mansion, then her eyes went wide when she saw me getting out of my car.

I immediately walked towards her, looking down shyly.

She snapped from her reverie, then she lead me inside the house again.

She told me that, she will see first hand, my performance being Mrs. Ramirez for the day. She gave me a tablet where everything is organized for meetings and lunch dates.

And damned she is a very busy woman.
Basically my job is just to remind her with her meeting everyday, and be ready in case she needs a helping hand. While Quin is in charge with setting the appointment for Mrs. Ramirez and talking to some of other people.

She lead inside the dining room, where Mrs. Ramirez is eating in front of the table and beside her was three women eating their breakfast, while chatting to each other.

Quin nudge my shoulder indicating that it's Go time.

I took a deep breath and walk towards the table. They heard my footsteps and the 4 of them look at me, the 3 women sitting on each sides of the table was stunned.

Mrs. Ramirez gave me a preplex look. I smiled at them shyly, as soon as I'm beside Mrs. Ramirez I introduced myself.

"Goodmorning ma'am. I'm Hela Akira Cirillo your new P.A."
I said casually.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Hela. I'm Mrs. Catalina Cassandra Ramirez, and beside me are my daughters. She pointed at the woman on her right, this is my Eldest daughter, Alexandra Cole Ramirez, then to my left my middle child, Alessandra Colin Ramirez and beside her is my youngest, Alexa Cali Ramirez."

I looked at them and gave them a smile, I said hi and were them.

Then Mrs. Ramirez nods and went back to her food. I slightly look at Quin and she also nods.

I took a deep breath and I started telling her schedule for today.

"At 9am today, you have a meeting with Mr. Diaz at Grande..."
I started, then after I finished, she nodded.

I stepped beside her, and that's how I realized that the three women are staring at me intently.

That's until they're mother got their attention.

She started scolding Alexandra, but she called her Cole. She was the woman who I saw yesterday, who has a girlfriend.

I looked at Quin and she gestured me to go back to her. I excused my self and went back to where Quin is.

She told me I did good and Mrs. Ramirez would just call me if she needs anything. So I better be as close with her as much as possible.

I was just in the other room with Quin showing me how the ropes when my phone rang.

I excused myself and went into the pool side of the house. I look who the caller is, and it's my brother.

I smile widely before answering the call.

"adelfós!!"
I greeted.

"Hello, adelfí. How are you??"
He asked.

"I'm doing great, adelfós.... You??"
I asked.

"I'm actually tired of royal engagement here and there. I asked mother if I could take a few weeks off, she and mitéra agreed."
He said, excitedly on the phone.

"And I was planning on spending it with you."
He added.

My eyes went wide.... I was filled with joy upon hearing what he said. After his boarding school, he went straight back to Greece, fulfilling his royal duties, while I'm already here at LA.

then my joy was soon ended upon realizing my situation right now.

"About that.... I'm kinda busy with my job..."
I said, apologetically.

"Since when did you get a job??"
He asked.

"Yesterday..."
I replied.

"You know that you don't need to have a job right??"
He asked.

I sigh and nodded.
"Yeah... But I wanna experience this before I go back.... There's just something in this job that intrigues me."
I replied, cheekily.

I heard him sigh, then replied.
"Ok.... But I will be going there soon... So you better clear your schedule because I will see you soon my dear adelfí."

I giggle and nod to myself then replied.
"Ok, adelfós. I can't wait to see you, tell, mother and mitéra that I miss them and love them... I love you..."

I heard him giggle.
"I love you too, adelfí. And I will. Bye."
Then he hang up the call.

I was so deep into the conversation with my brother, that I didn't notice that one of the Ramirez sister is beside me. 

I soon as I turn my body, I saw Alexandra or Cole was it. Looking at me, with an unreadable face.

"Hi???"
I shyly asked her.

She walk towards me, dangerously close to me.

My eyes went wide and I was rooted into my place, holding my breath.

Second felt like iternity, as our faces are so close towards each other. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest, my brain went Hayward as I don't know what to do, in this situation.

Her grazing brown eyes, stared directly into my green eyes, as if looking deep inside me, finding something like an answer for what she's thinking.

I stayed still, scared if something might happen when I move.

She just started at me for a couple more second, when she pulled back and went back inside the house.

And my brows furrowed in confusion, processing what the heck just happen.

"What a weirdo"
I mutter.

Then I didn't realize that one of the other Ramirez is beside me again.

This time it's Alessandra or Cali is it.

I jumped a little, startled by her sudden presence.

What the heck is wrong with this sisters, popping out of nowhere, nearly giving me a heart attack.

"Do you sisters usually scared people by popping out of nowhere??"
I ask sarcastically, slightly holding my chest.

She laugh a little, and speak.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.... I'm just here to introduce myself, I know my mother already introduced me, but I would like to properly introduce my self."
She said, bowing a little.

Making me laugh.

"Hi... I'm Alessandra Cali Ramirez, and Please call me Cali, I'm a street performer, and the chaotic middle child of the Ramirez family."
She said, then tilt her imaginary hat.

I chuckled, then Cali presented her hand, which I gladly accepted her hand.

"Hello Cali.... I'm Hela Akira Cirillo.... It's nice to finally meet you."
I introduced myself.

[Third Person]

While Hela and Cali are happily getting to know each other, somebody from afar is not happy....
Cole is watching from afar, jaw clenched because of the scene in front of her, is making her furious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.4K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
606K 32.3K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
205K 14.6K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...