Nct Family Oneshots bxb

By tunawere62

A compilation of nct family oneshots and short stories.Feel free to read and also request if you want 😊 More

💚
Nakamoto Family
Markhyuck
Johnten Family
IlYoung Family
Jaeyong Family
Luwoo Family
KunSol
Jaedo
Yuwin Family
Johnten family
Sungtaro
Nomin Family
Yuwin
Sungtaro
Jung's Family
Sungtaro
Henxiao
Johnten Family + Markhyuck
ShoKun (Shohei+Kun)
YangRen
Yuta X Xiaojun
Markhyuck family
Jaeyong Family
Rant

Ilyoung Family + 00 liners

586 14 2
By tunawere62

Summary:Ilyoung family invited all 00 liners to celebrate Yangyang's birthday for remembering Yangyang who passed away last year..but it's not a party like they thought

Renjun was lying his back against the backseat as he and Jaemin were on their way to Ilyoung family's house,they were invited by the parents to celebrate their late son's birthday.

Both Renjun and his twin,Jaemin were sitting at the backseat as Renjun turned his head to his side,looking at Jaemin who was busy calling (or flirting) with someone who he assumed his boyfriend,Jeno.

Renjun sighed as he looked at the wallpaper of his phone,a photo of him and Yangyang.As he was deep in his thoughts,he realized that his driver stopped the car infront of the mansion.

The driver opened the door when Jaemin walked out from the car followed by Renjun.Renjun thanked the driver and stopped when he saw another car parked near them.The door opened and he saw his other twin,Shotaro walked out from the car.

Yup they are triplets act and from the Nakamoto family,but something had happened between the siblings that makes them grew apart from each other.

Shotaro thanked his driver with a smile but then his face changed when he saw Renjun,he diverted his attention to the front to avoid the eye contact then walked away leaving Renjun.

- -

"Why you didn't pick up my calls?Are you ignoring me right now?",Jeno pulled Jaemin,trying to talk to his boyfriend.Jaemin sneered as he removed his hand from Jeno's grip,"am i?",he asked again,trying to provoke Jeno.

Jeno tried to suppress his anger when Haechan approached both of them,he arrived earlier than all of them probably to honor Yangyang or he got something else in his mind,"guys stop fighting,we're already at Yangyang's home.How about we behave well to show respect to our late friend?",he suggested.

"Says the guy who always screw up",all three of them turned to Shotaro who just arrived and came to them.Haechan ogled his eyes to Shotaro,"I'm assume you're just the same as me,right Jaemin?",Haechan knew how to trigger Shotaro's anger especially when he mentioned his twins,although Jaemin and him have been ignoring each other.

"Owh hi Renjun!",Haechan smirked at Shotaro before he approached Renjun,"you came after Shotaro,did you guys come here together?",he asked purposely raising his tone to make sure all of them heard him.

"Just stop Haechan",Jeno realized the situation started to become awkward especially because of the triplets.Luckily Doyoung came to save the day.

"Children! I didn't know all of you already arrived.Come! Let's go to the dining room",he invited all the teenagers as all of them greeted him and followed the elder.

They were greeted by Taeil when they reached the dining room as he was preparing the table."Come and sit",Taeil invited all of them to sit at their respective chair,"we prepared it by ourselves cause we want to make it special",Taeil explained,probably noticing some of them felt weird of him doing all the stuffs instead of ordering his maids.

- -

"I want to thank all of you for coming today.It's been a year since our son passed away and we planned to celebrate his birthday with all of you cause you were Yangyang's friends.Although it's been a year,me and Mr Moon are still struggling to adapt after losing him—",Doyoung couldn't finished his words as he began sobbing with tears while all the 00 liners looked down to their plate.They didn't know how to react,especially Renjun who felt his heart racing as he tried to wipe his sweaty hands on his pants.

Taeil calmed Doyoung then Doyoung wiped his tears as he smiled to them,"I'm sorry,I didn't planned to cry at all",he joked while the others comforted him."How about we change the atmosphere and began eating?Let me bring the food",Taeil suggested followed by the others cheering for him."Thank you Mr Moon!",all of them except Renjun cheerfully thanked Taeil as Taeil leave the dining room while the others started chattering with Doyoung,except for Renjun.

Renjun couldn't stay focus since Doyoung talked about Yangyang.He felt his head spinning and his hands shaking for unknown reason,he didn't realized Shotaro has been staring at him before the others noticed him,"Are you okay Renjun?",Jaemin asked as Renjun lifted his head,eyes looking around realizing he was the centre of attention.

Renjun gulped before he curved a smile,"I think i need to go to the bathroom,please excuse me",he stood and excused himself while the others still looking at him."It's at the...owh i forgot Renjun always hangout here,he must know where is it",Doyoung said to himself before turned to them,"so where were we?",he then continued chatting with Yangyang's friends.

They all stopped when Taeil walked inside with the food as he served on the table.All of them cheered to Taeil as Doyoung laughed,"Mr Moon is very excited to cook for today's party.He won't let me help him at all",Doyoung told them as he helped Taeil served the food to each of them while they thanked the parents.

Taeil then sat beside Doyoung before they started eating.All of the teenagers were complimenting Taeil's food although they acknowledged Taeil's mastery in cooking,Taeil had owned many restaurants in Korea and that's the reason why Yangyang always bring homemade meals from home.

They all continue eating when Jeno suddenly coughed,"are you okay?",Taeil asked when he hurriedly poured some water on the glass and passed it to Jaemin who helped Jeno.

Although Jeno drank the water,he still felt suffocated as he began knocking his fist on his chest while Doyoung approached him.As a doctor,Doyoung checked on Jeno's condition while Haechan and Shotaro eyed all of them,confused on not knowing what to do.

Jaemin who checked on Jeno's food then realized that the soup have the taste of shrimp paste which Jeno was allergic to it."It has shrimp and Jeno is allergic to it",Jaemin told the parents.

"I know",Doyoung responded.

Shotaro started to feel uneasy as he didn't taste any shrimp flavour at his food.

"What do you mean?",Haechan asked as Doyoung smiled and walked to him,"Mr Moon cooked it specially for Jeno",Doyoung told the boy infront of him.Haechan wanted to respond but then he saw Shotaro fainted behind him,he wanted to run but he felt his leg numbing and his head spinning,before he passed out.

- -

"Do you really love me? Answer me Renjun!"

"I told you that i love you!"

"Then why you do that?!"

Renjun washed his face after calming himself,he stared at the mirror seeing himself.

"Calm down Renjun",he told himself as he tapped his cheeks.He took a deep breath then he walked out from the bathroom,stunned by Taeil's presence.

"Owh sorry Renjun!I didn't know you're in there",Taeil apologized while Renjun smiled at him.He then realized the house was very quiet,which are impossible if Haechan was in it.

"Why so quiet?Are they leaving already?",Renjun asked.

"Owh they went to the game room,wanted to play with Yangyang's Xbox",he told Renjun.Taeil then excused himself to go to the bathroom while Renjun walked away from there.

He planned to go to the game room but then his head reminded him of what Yangyang told him before,"

'My parents throw away my Xbox cause they finds a cigarette box under my bed"

Renjun stopped,he started to feel uneasy but then he heard Taeil calling him,

"Renjun,you left your phone at the bathroom".

Renjun checked his phone who was in the pocket before he turned his back,

"Mr moon,i think it's not m—-",he got a knock on his head before he passed out.

- -

Renjun woke up as he noticed that he was tied on a chair,he looked around when he saw all the other boys were tied like him in a circle facing each other.

"Please let me go!",Haechan voice echoed as he visibly panicking,trying desperately to break free from the chair he's been tied to.

Renjun's eyes bewildered assessing the place,this must be the basement cause Yangyang have bring him here before the incident happened.He eyed Shotaro who looked calm,didn't panicking which he's glad to see Shotaro is fine.Shotaro was still his brother while Jaemin can be taken care of Jeno,which he realized Jeno was not with them.

"Jaemin,where is Jeno?",he asked.Jaemin who was still crying shooked his head in response,"I don't know,i want to go home",he told Renjun before he dropped his head,staring at the ground.

"Please let me go!!",Haechan yelled again before they all turned to the side,seeing Doyoung pulled Jeno's body with the help of Taeil before they threw his body at the middle of the circle.

"Wow he was so heavy",Doyoung said directly to Jaemin,acknowledging their relationship.He walked to Jaemin and tapped the boy 's shoulder,"don't worry he is fine.He will wake up soon",he told Jaemin while Taeil lifted Jeno's body and tied him on the chair.

"Mr Moon and Mr Kim,please let me go.I'm sorry if i did wrong to you",Haechan begged while tears kept on dropping from his eyes,fear visible on his face.

Taeil laughed until he sat down on the floor,amused of Haechan begging him for his life.He still can't believe the youngest son Of Suh's family begged him,knowing his arrogant personality.

"Do you think we did this for fun?Hey!!!",Doyoung yelled at the boys making all of them flinched before Haechan and Jaemin's body shaking in fear.

"Why are you doing this?",Shotaro asked directly to Doyoung,making Taeil stopped laughing as his face changed,he stood and walked to Shotaro.Meanwhile,Renjun eyed both of them hoping that Taeil won't hurt Shotaro.

"Let me ask you Shotaro..do you think Yangyang killed himself?",Taeil asked while Shotaro diverted his eyes to the floor,avoiding eye contact.Taeil felt unsatisfied with Shotaro's act as he tapped Shotaro's cheek,"hey i'm asking you,do you think Yangyang killed himself?!",he slapped Shotaro's face before Renjun called him to get his attention.

"No I don't"!",Renjun looked up as Taeil started to walk to him,at least he glad Taeil won't mess with his brother anymore.

"So renjun,do you know what happen to him?",Taeil asked.Renjun gulped before he slowly shooked his head,"i...I don't know",he responded.

Doyoung cleared his throat felt done being silent seeing his husband did the work,"i know everyone of you have an unfinished business with my son and i also know that one of you..kill my son",Doyoung informed all of them.

"So i want to ask all of you,who killed Yangyang please raised up your hand!",Doyoung raised up his hand to demonstrate while Taeil making drumroll sounds.

All of them didn't dare to look at each other when Doyoung sighed,"why are you guys so hard to play?Are you really want to play a game?I'm too old you know",Doyoung said as he walked towards Jeno who was still unconscious when he took out the gun from his pocket making all them was shocked as they started to get panic.

"I will start with Jaemin,look at me please Jaemin",Doyoung ordered while Jaemin was still shaking,cold sweats coating his body as he slowly turned his eyes to Doyoung,"Jaemin,mind telling me what you do with Yangyang's art?",he asked.Jaemin diverted his eyes to Haechan but Haechan turned around,didn't want to spare a look at Jaemin at all.

"I'm asking you,what you did to Yangyang's art?!",Doyoung shot a glass near them making all of them was terrified when Jaemin hurriedly answered,"i'm..i'm sorry sir",he apologized repeatedly but still doesn't satisfy Doyoung.

Meanwhile,Renjun started to get dizzy after he head the gunshot.His heart beats rapidly as he tried to hold his grip.

Taeil took the gun from Doyoung then put it on Jeno's head,"Jaemin,Mr Kim asked you on what you did to the art,not asking you to apologize.I'll count to 10 or you won't get to see Jeno anymore",he warned Jaemin.

Jaemin's eyes widened when he heard the threat,he can't accept that Jeno's fate is depends on his.

"1..."

"I'm sorry sir"

"2...."

"3...."

"I'm sorry si—-"

"Stop fucking sorry!!",Taeil yelled as he hit Jeno's head with the gun.

"Stop!No!Don't hurt him!"

"4..."

"Please"

"5..."

Renjun eyed Shotaro who was looking at him,slowly shooking his head signalling him to not interrupt.His dizziness is getting worse when he lowered his head and closed his eyes trying to ease the pain,but his head won't let him.

"Renjun i'm sorry"

"I love you Renjun"

"I did this for you"

"Don't leave me Renjun"

Renjun starts panicking when he heard thouse thoughts coming back to him.He tried to get rid of it but then it intensified,

"You really don't mean it Renjun?"

"I know nothing Yangyang!"

"Then why Haechan said the same thing?!You're saying that Haechan and Jaemin lied to me?!"

"I don't know"

"Stop..stop",Renjun tried to negotiate with his head when his vision started to get blurry,he couldn't see his surroundings.

"8......."

"9........"

"Sir,i'm so sorry!!"

"10....."

Renjun passed out followed by the sound of gunshot.

"It's not your fault Renjun"

"I love you Renjun"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 3.8K 46
A bunch of NCT Oneshots with your favorite members ♡ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! Cover credits : @XxM00NW0LFxX ♡ 26/8/19 - #2 nctoneshots ♡ 31/8/19 - #1 nct...
209K 7K 119
Just some random shit😎 This will probably never have an ending👊 Some crack😂 Some fluff😍 Some smut(maybe)😉 Some emotional shit(maybe)😭 !! SHIPPI...
122K 828 18
NCT oneshots I came up with I don't take requests sorry I write on this when I'm not updating my other two fanfic
2.9K 160 28
This story is crazy maybe it's not serious sometimes. I write it bcz I want it. You can read it. Warning this is not serious sometimes. _sunny_