๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

By ImMrsBartlett

Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U More

Characters
Back Story
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
BOOK 2

Ch.19

5.2K 182 92
By ImMrsBartlett

This chapter bout long asf but y'all gon like it.

Sincere POV

I rushed back out the door and to my car heading to the address Shawn sent me.

I had called off cus i ain't know how long this was gon take.

Shawn just told that Se'Kani's been doing drugs and that he just tried to kill himself.

Even though we ain't on good terms I still love his momma and daughter like they my own so I can't just sit there and let this happen.

He told me Se'Kani wanted help, if I get there and he don't wanna be helped then I can't do nothin for him.

...

I pulled up to this mini mansion type place and knocked on the double doors.

I could hear footsteps on the other side before Shawn opened it.

He look like he was goin through it right now.

Like he had mixed emotions. Hurt, disappointed, angry, and a lil bit of hatred.

But the thing about that is, I don't think it's towards Se'Kani but towards himself.

I held my arms open cus he looked like he needed it.

He walked into my arms and I felt his body relax as he let out a sigh.

"Can you help him, I can't do it nomo".

"I want to but I can't, ion like seein him like this".

"It's okay, I got it".

"Thank you".

He grabbed his belongings and walked out the door.

I waited til I heard him pull off to walk toward Se'Kani who was asleep on the couch.

I looked around the room seein pills, weed, and liquor bottles.

I actually felt bad for him.

"Se'Kani".

"Se'Kani wake up".

I shook him and eyes slowly opened and connected with mine.

"Sin? I miss you babygirl, I need you".

"Can you let me help you Se'Kani? This is bad for you".

He looked around the room in confusion and nodded.

"I need help".

I nodded standing wit his hand in mine pullin him up.

"Where yo room"?

He pointed to the room right above the stairs and I nodded makin my way to it.

As I was walking him to his room he started throwing up on hisself and all on the floor and my shoes.

I gagged a lil bit but pushed through it.

I took off my shoes and continued to his room and into his bathroom.

"You need to get it all out Se'Kani".

I guided him to the toilet and no sooner than I lifted the toilet seat he was throwing up again.

I patted and rubbed his back as he let it out.

"You done"?

I asked seeing he had stopped and he shook his head as more came up.

He repeated that for a solid 2 minutes before he was actually done.

"Come on, come brush yo teeth".

I let him handle that while I started his shower.

Once he was done I helped him out his clothes and into the shower where he could sit on the bench.

I was bout to go back downstairs to clean the throw up but I heard him speak.

"Can you get in wit me"?

"No, I have to cle"-

"Please"?

I heard the hurt in his voice and slowly turned around.

I took a deep breath and came out of my close stepping into the slightly cold shower.

He was leaned against the wall wit his eyes closed and I just looked at him.

I didn't peg him to be the one to go through something like this but everybody has built up emotions, it's just a matter of how and when it comes out.

He opened his eyes and put his hand out which I took.

My body was a little tense as he pulled me to him.

He pulled me between his legs wrapping his arms around my thighs and laying his head on my stomach.

My arms instantly wrapped around him as I held his head and I felt him start crying.

"I don't wanna be here but I know I should".

"Yes you should, you can't leave them and I know you don't want to".

"But I don't wanna be here and that's why I need you, I need yo help".

"This shit makes me weak but it's true".

"No, it just means you're exhausted, everybody has their moments".

"You're not weak, if you were you wouldn't want help".

His grip got tighter and he lifted his head kissing my stomach.

"I know you hate me right now but I love you, I been in love witchu for a while now".

"I'm sorry, I ain't mean for him to get hurt".

"But I made it right. He safe now, all y'all".

I nodded and helped him wash up before he got ready for bed.

I stayed with him until he was asleep then went to clean up downstairs.

Se'Kani POV

I woke up wit my head on 10 lookin around my room seein it was clean as fuck.

I looked at the alarm on my nightstand seein it was 3 a.m.

I got up slowly makin my way downstairs to a spotless living room.

I could barely remember anything from last night but I know for a fact I saw Sin and judging by my now clean house it might've been real.

I heard a noise comin from the kitchen and grabbed my gun out the drawer next the couch.

I made sure it was fully loaded and off safety headin slowly towards the kitchen.

I stopped at the entrance seein Sincere laughin at somethin on tiktok.

"So you was real".

Her head snapped in my direction and her eyes went to my gun causin me to put it on safety and in the kitchen drawer.

"How you feelin"?

"Like I just got punched in the head by Terminator big ass".

She laughed a lil bit and got up to grab some stuff out the fridge and cabinets.

"Sit down".

I sat down silently watchin her move around in the kitchen.

She was just so beautiful to me but whenever I get a chance to be in her log I fuck it up.

I wasn't aware of how long I been watchin her until she stood in front of me wit a smoothie.

"What's this for"?

"Hangover, you feel any drugs in yo system"?

"No".

"So you sober right now"?

"Yeah, why"?

"I blame you".

I just looked at her not sayin anything.

"Not only do i blame you for what happened to Jay but I blame you for makin me fall in love wit yo unstable ass".

"And when I say unstable I don't mean the drugs and alcohol, I mean you, you as a person is unstable".

"Everybody is secretly unstable but you let it show and give no fucks, you unapologetic about everything you do and I love it".

"I love you but I hate you at the same time cus I feel like I shouldn't love you but I do. I can't stop my feelings towards you but I can hide em".

"That's another thing, I don't wanna hide em but I feel like I should, I'm in love wit you and I don't know why so I blame you for everything".

I was smilin on the inside but kept a straight face on the outside til I couldn't.

I unintentionally laughed pullin her closer to me.

"I'm in love with you too, if you give me a chance I can show you who I actually am".

"I'm not some thug runnin the streets and killin people. I'm this way cus I had to be, not because I wanted to be".

"If you give me a chance you could bring out the person I wanna be".

⚠️NASTY NASTY⚠️

She grabbed my face connecting our lips and slid her tongue over mine.

My hands went to the back of her thighs lifting her up while I made my way to my bedroom.

"You sure you fully sober? I don't want you sayin or doin nothing you don't mean".

"I'm sure, and if I wasn't before I am now".

I sat her on the bed helpin her out her clothes and her hand went to the bulge in my pants.

I was free ballin so my shit was really standin.

"You don't even know how long I been wanting to rub on this".

She said kissin it through my pants makin me laugh.

"You ready for it huh? You finna show out fa daddy"?

She bit her lip noddin and pullin them down.

It was dead in her face and she made eye contact with me while she kissed the tip.

She almost made me nut right then and there.

She took my balls in and out of her mouth a few times then licked from the base to the tip not takin her eyes off mine.

She was usin her tongue to play wit the tip and it was drivin me crazy.

"Stop teasin ma".

She giggled spittin on it then takin the whole thing in her mouth.

She started massaging my balls never takin her eyes off mine.

My knees buckled a lil bit and I threw my head back closing my eyes to control myself.

I felt her take me out her mouth before speakin.

"I didn't say you could close you eyes, look at me".

"Yes ma'am".

I said puttin my hands up.

She put me back in her mouth startin slow at first but gradually sped up.

Spit was already runnin down her face and it ain't even been a cool 5 minutes yet.

She was doin the lil head bob twist combo while still makin eye contact.

She needa quit lookin at me like that for I impregnate her ass.

She was makin spit bubbles all on my dick and I unintentionally threw my head back again lettin out a deep moan.

"Look at me, don't make me tell you again".

I scrunched my brows at the way she spoke to me, that shit turned me on.

I grabbed a fist full of her hair and took control.

I started face fuckin her and that shit was so loud and sloppy, I was ready to bust.

"You gon swallow this nut baby"?

"Mhm".

She said sendin vibrations through me.

I pulled out keepin the tip on her tongue and started strokin it.

She pushed my hand away and did it herself.

I love me a woman who gon take control whenever she want.

My nut shot out on her tongue and a smile appeared on her face as she played wit it before swallowin.

"You a lil freak huh? I like that".

She smiled pullin me down by my face and licked my lips for me to open them and I did.

"Tongue out".

I did just that and she spit on it before suckin it back up.

She did that a few times before makin me swallow it.

Am I her bitch right now?

I asked myself but ion really give a fuck cus I love this shit.

"Lay down".

I got in the bed and laid back and she got on top of me rubbin my chest.

She started lickin and suckin on my neck while grindin on my wood.

"Why you keep teasin me girl"?

She giggled comin up to my lips.

"Just tryna make the most of it".

I grabbed her throat tonguing her down as she continued to move back and forth on me.

She reached between us strokin me before liftin herself up and positioned me at her hole.

She looked me in my eyes and lowered herself onto me as both of our mouths fell open.

Almost halfway through she took a break leanin against my chest.

"Take yo time baby".

She nodded slidin down more until all of me was in her.

After she adjusted she placed my hands on her waist and got on her feet.

She was already slippery as hell and she ain't even moved yet.

She once again made eye contact as she rose up to the tip and went back down.

She started off slow at first then sped up after a good minute.

Sincere POV

I sped up as my mouth fell open and my eyes started rolling back.

"Oou fuck daddy, you feel so good".

My eyes shut and I threw my head back going faster and his hand came up to grip my face.

"I ain't say you could close yo eyes, look at me".

He had the evilest yet cutest smile on his face.

He wanna be me so bad.

I just kept going while my juices ran down onto him.

I felt my stomach getting tight and started clenching around him.

"Fuck fuck fuck, don't do that".

He flipped us over and pinned my knees to my shoulders and went deep.

"Aaah"!

"You like that"?

I nodded not being able to talk but he shook his head no.

"Speak mamas".

I opened my mouth to do so but all that came out was a moan.

"I can't hear you".

He said drilling me even harder.

"Y-yes, fuck yes".

"Mhm, there you go. Next time I ask you somethin I expect words, you got it"?

I almost fucked and nodded but I caught myself.

"Yes".

"It's yo turn to watch, watch my dick go in this fat ass pussy".

He used his thumb and started playing wit my clit while we watched him go in and out of me.

My legs started shaking and my juices went all over his stomach.

"Who told you to cum"?

"Nobody".

"So you needa get put in yo place, that's whatchu sayin"?

Before I could answer his tongue was in my hole and my back rose off the bed.

I felt that same feeling immediately and announced it.

"I'm- I'm cummin"!

"You betta hold that shit".

"Oooouu, I can't. I'm cum-aaaah"!

He came up wit a drenched face and he had a dark look in his eyes.

"Didn't I just say hold it"?

"I'm sorry daddy, I couldn't".

"Fuck yo sorry, bend over and arch it".

I slowly turned on my stomach and lifted my ass in the air.

He grabbed my waist immediately slamming into me.

"I been seein you around wit that nigga, you givin my shit up"?

"Please don't ruin this, yo dick is too damn good".

He grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head back while going harder and deeper.

Y'all know when that dick so good you can't even moan? That's me right now.

He pulled my head further back and smacked my ass hard as hell.

"Answer the fuckin question".

He said in a low tone letting me know he was serious.

"You givin my pussy up to that nigga"?

"No daddy, it's just for you".

I wasn't lying technically.

We slept together twice and it was good but the relationship in itself didn't work out.

He understood that and accepted it so now we're really good friends.

He slowed down his strokes and leaned forward to my ear.

"If I eva catch you wit another nigga imma kill that bitch and send his tongue to his family, you got it"?

I nodded not thinking he was serious but knowing him he probably was.

"Speak".

"Yes".

He sat back up pushing my back further down as his strokes got deeper and slower.

He was hitting my spot everytime and I couldn't take it.

He reached back pushing his lower stomach to get some out.

"Move yo fuckin hand, and if a have to tell you again we got problems".

I moved my hand and gripped the sheets instead and bit down on the pillow.

I could hear him goin in and out of this wap and that just made me even wetter.

"Unt unh, let it out".

He slammed into hard making me release the pillow as a moan came out.

"There you go, that's what I like to hear".

"I'm cu-cummin, daddy I'm cummin".

"Me too baby. Cum for daddy, cum on this dick".

I did just that and felt him nut in me but kept goin at a slow pace.

"This yo dick baby? This dick belong to you"?

He whispered in my ear before licking it.

"Yes baby, this my dick".

I said makin him nod.

"It's yours, you can take it whenever you want. Anytime, anyplace".

"You can take it whenever".

I nodded feeling myself cum again as well as him.

He spread my ass to get a view of his work.

"Damn baby, you made a mess. Clean it".

He pulled out allowing me to turn around and come face to face with my dick.

He watched as I took the whole thing by inch until he was completely down my throat.

I sat there for a moment before taking him out and licking up whatever was left.

Now he finna clean his mess.

I turned back around and arched my back.

"Now you clean yo mess".

He let out a deep laugh reaching between my legs and lifting me by my waist.

I felt his long ass tongue take one long lick before putting his pussy in his mouth.

He sucked out both of our cum until I was completely empty.

I love a nigga who ain't scared to get nasty.

Once he finished he kissed it and tossed me on the bed.

"Ooh, you so aggressive, I like that".

I said making him laugh.

"Shutcho nasty ass up".

He laid down and pulled me on top of him while he massaged my ass.

We sat in silence for a while until he broke it.

"Can we try again"?

"Huh, you want another round"?

I asked sitting up caressing his face.

"Nah, well yeah but that ain't what I meant".

"Our date, can we try again"?

He stared at me wit a pout causing me to laugh and nod.

"Yes we can".

"I know I said you can have it whenever but I missed you so much, can I hold you for awhile".

I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his chest.

"I missed you too, I love you Se'Kani".

"I love you too Sincere".

He kissed the top of my head holding me tight.

The sun was already rising but that didn't stop him from holding me til we fell asleep.

Word Count:3071

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’•
653K 21.6K 47
Read it ma'am or sir . ?โ€?
467K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ