POWERFUL GODDESS : THE SERIES...

By eyeconic1

What's happens when due to the did balance in the universe the tridev's and the tridevi's have a daughter who... More

Characters
Weapons
Prologue
1. The start of something new
2. Samudra Manthan
3. Tara Lok
4. Gandhari's Boon & Kunti's Curse
5. Shocking revelation
6. Gurudakshina
7. All hail the Queen
8. Warzone
9. Crowning
10. Hasitinapur's reaction
11. Shock after shock
12. Mathura war
13. Invitation for kala pradarshan
14. Arrival
15. Kala pradarshan
16. Cursed again?
17. Most awaited
18. Narkasur
19. Judgement
20. Kurukshetra & fire born
21. The Chamber of Secrets.
22. Bhanumati's Swayamvar
23. Draupadi's swayamvar
24. Indraprastha
Addition characters
25. Two bodies one soul.
27. Cheerharan
28. Subhsashan
29. Beginning of the end.
30. Danveer karna
31. MAHA-BRAHMANDA
32. Kurukshetra: day 1
33. Kurukshetra: day 2
33. Kurukshetra: day 3
34. Kurukshetra: day 4 to day 11
35. Kurukshetra day 12
36. Kurukshetra: day 13
37. Kurukshetra: day 14
38. Kurukshetra: day 15
39. Aftermath
40. The past
New Characters
41. The Curse
42. Her rebirth
43. In dwapar yug
44. A Boon and A Curse
45. Birth
46. Education
47. Detached
48. 4 new people
49. Return of divine powers
50. The Multiverse
51. Kala pradarshan
52. Jiji?
53. Shocking truth
54. Shumbh Nishumbh
55. Effects of the curse
56. Curse of Death
57. Enlightenment
58. Kurukshetra day 1
59. Kurukshetra day 2
60. Telling the past
61. Birth
62. History repeats
63. Naintara the daughter off??
64. Education
65. Guru dakshina
66. Tables turn
67. Kauravas and Madrinandan's
68. Dwarka
69. Can I ask you a question?
70. Answer 1 : Krishna
71. Answer 2 : Suyodhan
72. Answer 3 : Ganesha
73. Radha's Svayamvar
74. Kanupriya
75. New students
76. Kala pradarshan
77. Return of Kuntiputra's
78. Gurudakshina
79. Crisis in Dwarka
80. Aadya's Svayamvar
81. Birth , Adult and Death
82. Rebirth
83. Twists and turns
84. Draupadi's Svayamvar
85. Choices
86. End of katha
🥳🎊🎉

26. Dyut sabha

1.1K 62 38
By eyeconic1

DISCLAIMER: MY EXAMS START FROM TOMORROW SO THE UPDATES WONT BE AS FREQUENT AS IT IS.

The next day:
Two different types of group had started their journey. One was the group in Ayodhya who were going to the new palace. While the other was the Pandavas , Vidhur , Bhishma , Yuyutsu and Draupadi. Kunti stayed back as she wanted to sit on the throne when no one was there as a temporary queen. While one side the newly weds were going for happiness on the other side they were going for their on greed.

The new palace:
Radhika and Shon decided that they would name their kingdom Ayodhya only. Maharishi Atri and Maharishi Gautam both decided to be the kulguru.

New palace pics:-

Palace:

Back side of the palace:

Staircase:

Common room:

Throne room:

Radha and Adhirath's room:

Shon and Radhika's room:

Their wardrobe:

Outside sitting:

Terrace:

Guest house:

Staircase:

Room of Rishi Gautam:

Room of Rishi Atri:

Guest rooms:

All the guests were wowed by the house. Seeing the guest house Karna , Vrushali , Aditya and Avantika knew that this was a kaliyug house. They also knew that their favourite place was hidden.

The Lanka royals thought that if anything could beat the beauty of the Lanka place it was the palace of Ayodhya.

The royals other then the chamber of secrets , were envious of the palace. Especially the guest house as it was a design that was never seen in aryavart. They wanted to attack Ayodhya , but now with Ayodhya combined with Bhagadatta the strength of the military was 37 akshauhini Sena.

Then after the grihpravash Radhika went to the kitchen and started cooking her first meal after marriage. She made 56 different varieties. Like dal , chawal , roti , shrikhand , gulab jamun etc. everyone loved the food she made.

Later that day Radhika and Shon made their first public appearance. After that the royals returned back to their kingdoms. Now Radhika and Shon started to spend time with Radha and adhirath and later by themselves.

In Chedi:
The Pandavas along with Bhishma , vidhur , yuyutsu and Draupadi had reached the royal palace of Chedi and saw Paundraka , Rukmi , Trigant Naresh and Dantavakra were already in the Sabha.

Yudhishthir though didn't want to come Chedi but anyways came as his kingdom was a failure. There were no water and his kingdom was suffering from drought , his kingdom was know to be the place of sinners and his plan of sending Arjun to exile failed.

Bhishma , Yuyutsu and vidhur though not wanted to agree but had to say they missed their days in Hastinapur. For Bhishma the people he thought to be sane turned out to be the biggest sinners. As for vidhur and Yuyutsu ever since coming to Indraprastha Pandavas taunted him and Yuyutsu multiple times for being the sons of dasi's. All three thought that though they were stopped and taunted in Hastinapur but the Hastinapur royals respected them unlike the Pandavas.

Where as Bheem and Arjun had become the puppets of Yudhishthir and Draupadi.

After talking to each other Yudhishthir and rukmi sat down to play Chausar. But all the royal women were sent to their respective rooms.

BUT NOT TO BE KNOWN OR FRAMED AS THE BAD GUYS SHISHUPAL AND GROUP CALLED AMBASSADORS OF ALL THE KINGDOMS FROM ARYAVART INCLUDING THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS.

Summary:-
Round one:
Rukmi betted his gold he was wearing where as Yudhishthir betted the gold he was wearing.

The game was going interesting but finally Rukmi lost. Little did the Pandavas know that it's was their plan to make Yudhishthir overconfident.

Round two:
Rukmi betted the treasury of Vidarbha while Yudhishthir betted his treasury.

The round was again interesting but finally Yudhishthir won. When Yudhishthir win again he and his other two brothers started to taunt Rukmi.

Round three:
Rukmi betted Vidarbha whereas Yudhishthir betted Indraprastha.

This round Yudhishthir was so overconfident that he knew he was going to win. To taunt Rukmi further Yudhishthir started to play with his eyes closed. Little did he know that his this fault would lead to distraction in the future. But still he won the round.

Round four:
This time the plan of Rukmi , shisupal etc. started.
Rukmi- What happened Maharaj did you lose? Hahaha. I will now not bet small things I bet Shishupal , Trigant Naresh and Paundraka.
Yudhi- Then I bet Mahamahim bhishma , Dasiputra vidhur and Dasiputra Yuyutsu. I also bet all the things I have won till now.
Vidh- What! You cannot bet me without my permission Maharaj.
Yudhi- I can since I am the one feeding you I have the right to bet you Dasiputra. You were thrown out of Hastinapur so you came to us.
Bheem- Jyeshth is right. You were with our enemies talking bad about us.
Arj- Yes also you should learn to be a obedient servant like Bhishma and Yuyutsu. See they are not questioning the command of our Maharaj.

The tone in which the Pandavas spoke and being called a servant had shocked both Bhishma and Yuyustu but they couldn't do anything as they had given a vow to Yudhishthir that they would forever be with Yudhishthir no matter what may come.

Then the round started and Yudhishthir was beaten easily.

Round five:
Now Yudhishthir had lost his Assets. So he decided to balance it by betting his liability in the form of Bheem and Arjun.

Bheem and Arjun didn't deny their brother like vidhur. But they were shocked that before betting Draupadi their brother betted them.

Again like the last round Yudhishthir had lost the game.

Round six:
Now Yudhishthir lost all of his properties so he decided to be himself. While Rukmi bet himself.

Again like the last two rounds Yudhishthir had lost.

Then what Yudhishthir say shocked even the group of shishupal.

Yudhi- maharaj now since the score is tied we should do a tie breaker.
Shisu- The person who lost himself can bet nothing.
Yudhi- I Panduputra Yudhishthir bet my wife Draupadi and ** **** *****.

All of them in the Sabha froze for a second. The ambassadors had made sure to tell this to their maharani/ maharaj. They didn't want the princess of their kingdom to have a alliance with the Pandavas because of this bet made by Yudhishthir.

Pandavas , Bhishma , Vidhur and Yuyutsu were all shell shocked. They never expected Yudhishthir to bet what he bet.

Then Shishupal and friends nodded looking at each other and started the final round.

__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

WHAT DO YOU THINK YUDHISHTHIR BET?

HOW IS THE PALACE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.6K 21
What happens when Karna the hero of Mahabharata is from kaliyug? What will happen to the destiny of Mahabharata? Will it change? Join Karna in his st...
97K 5.3K 39
A curse changes the course of action of the Devas! A new Dev must be created, the God of Balance who controls the movements of nine planets, th...
Deepak By debarati sarkar

Historical Fiction

3.6K 248 17
WHAT IF - The great pandavas got a younger sister.what if she is the daughter of surya dev. The girl who is the strength of the five pandavas.
41.3K 2K 35
Life is all about meeting new personalities and learning something new...... But there is a moment where a person may get struck. Trying hard to com...