[On Hold] What If Luz bonded...

Bởi KaijuLord54

This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz Noceda had bonded with the Venom symbiote. Xem Thêm

Prologue
Season 1 - Part 1
Season 1 - Part 2
Season 1 - Part 3
Season 1 - Part 4
Season 1 - Part 5
Season 1 - Part 6
Season 1 - Part 7
Season 1 - Part 8
Season 1 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 1
Season 2 - Part 2
Season 2 - Part 3
Season 2 - Part 4
Season 2 - Part 5
Season 2 - Part 6
Season 2 - Part 7
Season 2 - Part 8
Season 2 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 10

Season 2 - Part 11

1.1K 18 5
Bởi KaijuLord54

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin in the owl house the very next day after Luz and Hunter went into Belos's mind.

The owl family was seated in the living room as Luz and Venom had just finished explaining everything they saw, including how Belos was a witch hunter the whole time and that he has his own symbiote.

Eda: This is just a lot to take in.

Carnage: You think?!

Luz: We don't have time to take anything in.

Venom: Yeah! We gotta stop Belos and Anti-Venom!

They say before King, Toxin and Hooty gave them a hug.

King: Calm down, okay?

Toxin: For real.

Hooty: Yeah! You gotta pull yourselves together! Hoot!

Eda: Well, one thing's for sure. People can tell when you've been inside their head. It's only a matter of time before Belos sends his scouts over here.

Carnage: We're gonna need to hide.

Luz: We are NOT hiding!

Venom: Yeah! We're gonna eat Belos, kill Anti-Venom with fire and stop them from using the draining spell!

Luz: We just need to figure out how on that last part.

Riot: What's up, idiots?!

The grey symbiote yelled, startling everyone.

Lilith: We came as fast as we could! Owlbert filled us in on the draining spell. Oh, Titan, I can't believe this is what the Day of Unity was about this whole time. Ugh. I was such a fool, a dolt, a chump, a-Ow!

She yelled as Riot bonked her on the head.

Riot: We don't have time for this self loathing pity bullshit, Lilith!

Eda: Yeah, none of that!

Carnage: Mom and Aunt Luz are upset enough as it is!

Lilith: My apologies. I'll do anything to help.

Hooty: Lulu!

The owl tube creature yelled as he pressed his face up against Lilith.

Hooty: I'm so happy to see you! I could just-

He was interrupted by Riot getting in his face screeching at him.

Hooty's feathers then stood up as he and the symbiote did their intimidation displays before the owl tube creature started coughing.

Everyone was disgusted by this as Hooty continued coughing and belching for a bit before puking up some garbage.

King couldn't help but notice something among the regurgitated trash, digging in his fluffy paws in to reveal a letter for him.

King: Hooty!

He yelled, grabbing everyone's attention.

King: Have you seriously been eating our mail!?

He yells before opening the letter, revealing a message and a strange little stone.

King: "Dear King Clawthorne, if you wish to know who you truly are, come to this location and meet our warrior clan." I think they might be my family! And maybe they're an answer to all our problems!

He says, showing them a map below the message.

Luz: That's incredible, but how is it supposed to help us stop Belos?

Toxin: They're a clan of warriors, great auntie! What better way to fight Belos's army than with an army of our own?!

King: Exactly!

Lilith: Well, it's not like we have many allies.

Luz: And it's a chance for King to find out where he came from. I say let's go for it!

Eda: Well I say you two need a safe place to hide while the adults take care of things.

Venom: I AM an adult, Eda. And Carnage and Riot are my babies.

Carnage & Riot: Mom!

The two symbiotes yelled in embarrassment.

Eda: Well unlike you, Carnage has adult me for a host!

Luz: Oh come on, Eda!

They argued, glaring at one another.

Lilith: I'm actually in favor of this plan.

Luz & Eda: You are?!

Lilith: It wouldn't hurt to check. Plus, judging by King's map, you two would be taken far, far away from the Boiling Isles and Emperor Belos.

Eda: What if something goes wrong?

Lilith: Hooty could accompany them. Their safety would be your responsibility, my dear, brave Hootsifer.

She said, bringing Hooty's eyes to tears.

Hooty: I would protect these silly children with my life!

He said as Eda groans.

Eda: Yeah, well, how would they even get there?

Luz & Venom: We'll fly!

King: Yeah! Venom and Toxin can make wings on their backs! Or . . . our backs! Think about it!

Toxin: Belos won't stand a chance against an army of Kings!

Eda: . . . Fine. You can go. We'll find out all we can on our end to create a plan when you get back.

Luz: Thanks, Eda! We won't let you down!

She says before hugging Eda alongside King.

King: Let's get packed for the trip!

He says before the four ran up the stairs with Porta-Hooty hopping close behind.

Lilith: You know you made the right choice, don't you?

Riot: Plus, Lilith explored that area on the map. Nothing's there.

Lilith: Indeed. Whoever wrote that letter was sending them on a wild "Luz" chase.

She says as the grey symbiote chuckled before both their eyes widened as Eda started crying.

Carnage: Now look what you idiots did!

Lilith: Ah! Please don't cry, Edalyn!

Riot: Aw, come on! The joke wasn't that bad, was it?!

They yelled, trying to comfort her.

Eda: Oh, this is so much bigger than I imagined, Lily. I thought Luz was just some lost kid and Venom a sassy, gooey parasite. But because of me, they're wrapped up in this thing with Belos and it's . . . it's just not fair! They and King are children. They shouldn't have to deal with this. And on top of all that, Carnage, Riot, Toxin and the other symbiotes came along, giving us more to lose.

She says with tears in her eyes as Carnage, Lilith and Riot gave the Owl Lady a hug.

Lilith: We have a whole week until the Day of Unity. We'll figure out how to keep everyone safe.

Eda: All right, let's get to work.

She says, managing to make a smile before wiping away her tears.

Some time would pass as Luz & King were enveloped by Venom & Toxin, the symbiotes taking charge as they flew into the night sky.

Toxin carried Hooty while Venom looked at the map before spotting what appeared to be a Titan's finger. A Titan, not THE Titan, as this was from another member of the massive species.

Venom: Land ho!

Hooty: Is that a finger?

Venom: Obviously. Now let's get down there!

She says before they made their way to this island, landing on the beach.

They then noticed some bone carved stairs, walking upon them until they reached the top finding nothing.

Luz: Is anyone here?

King: They must've gotten sick of waiting! That letter was over a month old.

Toxin: This is all your fault, Hooty!

Venom: I think it's high time we killed you!

They yelled before getting bonked on the heads by Luz.

Luz: Knock it off, you two. I see something.

She says, walking towards the bone wall that had some kind of rune on it.

She then noticed a small hole as though there was a missing piece, she then takes out the little stone from King's letter and put it in.

Everyone was then caught off guard as a powerful wave of energy suddenly appeared, knocking everyone to the ground.

Venom: The hell was that!?

She yelled before they heard the sound of thunder, the Titan finger then had glowing cracks on it.

Lightning then shoots into the air, creating a giant portal as bolts of lightning shot from it.

Everyone was shocked, not knowing what to make of it. Then a bright blue light beamed down upon them, lifting everyone into the air.

Toxin: This better not be a trap!!

The symbiote yelled as they floated into the portal.

It didn't take long as it ended in just a couple of seconds, the light disappearing as they started falling several feet above the ground, with Venom & Toxin using their tendrils to stop the fall.

King: Guy, look!

He yelled as they looked into the distance to see a completely different Titan carcass, this one in particular having a crocodile like snout.

Hooty: This doesn't look like the boiling isles to me.

???: That's because it isn't.

A voice said, our quintet turning around to see a large, older version of King approaching them.

???: Welcome to the other side of the world.

He said as Venom & Toxin hissed from within their host's bodies, readying themselves for a fight.

???: You dare trespass on this sacred-

He paused, gasping as he looks at King.

???: By the Huntsman, 'tis King! My name is Tarak. Hail and well-met!

King: Uh . . . yeah. 'Tis King!

Toxin: 'Introduce the others except me and Venom. I don't trust this guy.'

He says telepathically.

King: This is Luz the human slash friend slash sister. And this is Hooty the, uh . . . door? Anyway, did you send me that letter? Are . . . a-are you my . . . ?

Tarak: Father? Alas, no. Nor is he here. But I did send the letter, and, by the sight of you, I know he was one of us. He passed down that handsome skull of yours, didn't he?

He says, making King giggle.

Tarak: Now we celebrate! Everyone will be so happy to meet you!

Luz: Who's everyone?

She asks as they follow Tarak at the edge of a hill.

Tarak: Welcome to Titan Trapper Island!

He says, showing them a city down below with a large tower at the center.

Tarak then escorted our quintet across the city, meeting dozens of demons like King, the little ball of fluff smiling brightly as they did so.

Tarak: We are Titan Trappers, under oath to protect the world from giant monsters of death and destruction. But, uh, not many of us have seen a live one, of course.

He chuckled before clearing his throat.

Tarak: Come!

He says, leading them to the tower.

Luz: Aren't Titans extinct?

She asks before she and Hooty gasp in surprise upon seeing a large Titan skeleton on display like dinosaur fossils in a museum.

Tarak: Not all of them. The Grand Huntsman says one remains, so we sharpen our spears until the vile creature rears its head, and a new hunt can begin! And now, dear King, you can join us and become a Titan Trapper yourself.

King: Weh?

He says before the trappers started cheering for him.

Luz: Oh my gosh. King, that's amazing! Well, we don't know any Titans, but the world could definitely use your help.

King: That's right! It's a lot to explain right now, but could you-I mean, we, help the people of the boiling isles?

Titan Trapper: Any enemy of yours is an enemy of ours!

He says, the others cheering as they led King out the tower.

Tarak: But we can make no vows. For that you must beseech our elder, the wisest hunter of them all. Bill!

Luz: . . . Is that short for something?

Tarak: Nope, just Bill. He's so cool, he actually met our god, the Grand Huntsman! He's my best friend! It's no big deal.

King: Luz! Look what they gave me!

He says, coming back with a weapon made of bones.

Luz: That looks pretty pointy, buddy.

King: I know, right?! They're gonna show me their Titan Trapper ways, Luz!

He says before gasping.

King: I guess they're my ways too.

Luz: Okay then. How about we go see the elder while you learn all you can bout being a Titan Trapper?

King: This is a dream come true!

He says, hugging Luz before running back outside.

Luz: Just be careful!

King: I will!

Hooty: Are we really leaving him alone?

Luz: He should have time to get to know his family. Besides, he's got Toxin to look after him.

She says before being escorted to the top floor of the tower by Tarak, stopping at the elder's door.

Tarak: I shall take my leave. Tell Bill I said hi.

He says before leaving as Luz opens the door, finding the room full of weapons.

Luz: Wow. With these babies, we'll beat Belos and Anti-Venom for sure.

Bill: Tarak? Is that you? What do you want this time?

He says annoyed, sitting in his chair reading a book.

Venom: 'Tarak's best friend, huh?'

Luz: Tarak's not here. Just us. My name is-

Bill: What's that? Speak up!

He says, holding a large horn to help the old timer hear better.

Luz: My name's Luz Noceda and we'd like your help.

Bill: What kind of help?

Luz: The lend us your mighty warriors kind. You see, Emperor Belos has threatened to-

She says before getting interrupted by a laughing Bill.

Bill: That upstart on the carcass kingdom? He's no big deal. I've got battle scars older than his reign as Emperor! Wanna see?

He says, lifting his shirt to show them a huge scar on his chest.

Venom: 'Gross.'

Luz: We're good. But please understand, Mr. Bill, a lot of people are in danger and they don't even realize it.

Hooty: Yeah, that dude is straight up evil!

Venom: 'Not to mention Anti-Venom . . .'

Bill: Don't worry. We'll help. But if you think Belos is evil, you've never seen a live Titan. The children out there haven't either.

He says, looking out the window to see King and the other trappers down below.

Bill: Don't know a thing about their ravenous appetites, or their terrible cries! Even their babies act like little monarchs. The last living Titan, I saw it once before it disappeared. Its hateful roar blew out my eardrums. How did it go? . . . "Weh!"

Venom: '. . . Why does that sound familiar?'

The symbiote says telepathically in an uneasy tone.

Bill: The Huntsman wants us to find the last one. Only a Titan's power can free him from his prison. But we've had no luck.

He says before talking on and on about Titans, the Hunstman, etc. as Hooty leans his face next to Luz.

Hooty: Follow me.

He whispered, leading Luz into a room without Bill noticing.

Luz and Venom gasped upon seeing this room full of Titan skulls that looked exactly like King's.

Hooty: I almost forgot. Promised to get Lulu some souvenirs.

He says, grabbing hold of a snow globe as Luz recognizes the Collector's insignia.

Luz: Their god is that Collector kid?

Venom: 'No way.'

They say before Bill comes in.

Bill: Ah! You've found the shrine to the Huntsman. It's been my little DIY project for years. You like our disguises? You gotta look like a Titan to trap one.

He says, taking off his clawed hand which was, in realty, just gloves.

Bill: But if I ever find that missing Titan, I'd hunt it down, tear it limb from limb, and mount it's head in pride as we release the Huntsman! Then we can finally go from being Titan Trappers to Titan Slayers! Say, who's your buddy's tailor? His costume looks so real!

He says, an awkward silence between Luz, Venom & Hooty as the owl tube creature drops the snow globe with his jaw dropped in shock.

Luz: Uhh, this has all been super cool, but we gotta go check on, um, things.

Bill: But what about the, uh . . . what were you talking about? The-the-your quest with Belos.

Luz: Oh, ha, I'm sure it'll work itself out. Really. Okay, bye!

She says exiting the room, slamming the door shut as they ran.

Venom: We gotta find King!

Luz: I know!

Meanwhile, King was with Tarak as the trapper brings him to a building.

Tarak: Behold, our armory.

King: Woah! There's all sorts of things I shouldn't touch!

Tarak: Aye, for now. But when you grow older, I will be delighted to show you how to dismember your enemies.

King: You would do that? Can you also tell me what this means?

He says, referring to the symbol on his collar.

Tarak: Hmmm, I'm not sure what that is. But maybe we can find out together. I assume your father was lost in a hunt of yore. But a Titan Trapper is never alone. I'm just happy to see he passed down this.

He says, referring to his skull.

King: Can I ask a favor? It's a little silly, but, uh, can we play catch?

He says, his request taking Tarak aback as he stares into King's lonely eyes.

Tarak: I believe you may find some equipment thither.

He says, King gasping in surprise.

King: Thither?!

He says before going over to some boxes, looking through them before finding a thither ball and glove.

King: Tarak, I found them!

He says, Tarak looking at King with wary as he was just on the phone with Bill.

King: Is something wrong?

Tarak: Uh, our little game must wait. The time has come to celebrate your, uh . . . induction into the Titan Trappers! Come!

He says, exiting the armory with King close behind, dropping the ball and glove.

Toxin: 'Something doesn't feel right about this, King.'

King: 'You heard Tarak, I'm about to become one of them. Why would anything bad happen?'

They say telepathically as they continued following Tarak out of the city and to a shrine of sorts with other titan trappers.

Staffs were tapping the ground as King was being dressed in a fur robe with a symbol painted on his skull.

King: You don't have to go all out like this. I'm fine doing a small thing. Family and friends kinda thing.

Tarak: Your presence is very special to us, King. Now, we can release the Grand Huntsman from his prison and be granted power and glory!

He says, the other trappers cheer.

Tarak: In the ashes of your old life, your destiny awaits. Carry this torch to the tablet and set it aflame.

He says, handing King a torch of blue fire. The little demon then sets the broken tablet ablaze as magical energy surrounded it, a voice of laughter suddenly appearing.

King: D-Did you hear that?

Toxin: 'Yeah.'

Tarak: The connection has been made. And now we can summon him.

Bill: Ah, you're taking too long!

He yells, putting a cloth over King's head and standing behind him.

Bill: Don't worry, child. We're almost done.

He says, lifting his arms into the air with a dagger in his hands.

King: Then we get to play catch, right?

He says before Bill goes in for the kill only for Toxin to grab Bill by the neck with an orange tendril.

Toxin: I don't think so!

King: Toxin?! What're you doing?!

He says before getting enveloped by Toxin, the symbiote throwing Bill into the crowd before sprouting wings and taking off.

Tarak: Is this the power of a Titan?!

Bill: No, it isn't! But it doesn't matter! After him!

Meanwhile, Toxin was flying as King was screaming at him.

King: Toxin, stop!

Toxin: No way! We gotta get out of here!

King: Let me go! WEH!!!

He yelled, hitting Toxin from the inside with his sonic roar. The power and noise of it making Toxin screech in pain as he fell to the ground, softening the fall for King.

Venom: Toxin!

Luz: King!

Hooty: Hoot!

The three yelled as they finally found them.

Luz: Are you guys okay?!

Venom: We were worried sick!

King: No! We're not okay! I was about to be inducted into the Titan Trappers and Toxin ruined it!

Toxin: Bill was about to kill you, idiot!

King: Why would he do that? Why should I believe you?!

Toxin: Because we're partners and we always gotta watch each other's backs! Sometimes literally!

King: They're my people! They get me! They know what it's like to get left behind.

Luz: King, if this is about your dad-

King: No! I mean, yeah, but it's you too, Luz! You and Venom will eventually go back to the human realm. I know how it works. I've read your Azura books. I just thought I had to . . . prepare for a world without you in it.

Luz: But they won't help, King. You're not one of them.

King: Then what am I?!

Luz: You're . . . you're a Titan, King.

She said, King's eyes widening in shock.

Tarak: Hark! 'Tis the wretched spawn of-

Bill: Shut up and get that Titan!

Venom: Let's get out of here!

She said, our quintet running away as the titan trappers fired blasts of magic at them with Venom, Toxin and Hooty shielding the human and titan from their attacks.

One of the trappers used a telekinesis spell to lift King and Toxin off the ground.

Luz: King!

She said as Venom launched a sharp dart from her finger, stabbing the trapper as he lost concentration, breaking King and Toxin free.

They only fell briefly as Toxin sprouted wings and flew into the air before diving down onto Tarak.

King: Stop fighting! I'm one of you guys!

He says, accidentally taking off Tarak's skull, revealing his true face as the skull was merely a mask.

Tarak: You were never one of us! My brothers and sisters, a new hunt begins today!

He says, grabbing hold of the symbiote covered titan in a bear hug to hold him down, only for Toxin to Impale Tarak in the chest.

Tarak coughs up blood before releasing King, falling onto his back.

Titan Trapper: Tarak!

He yelled, trying to use healing magic to help him, but to no avail as healing magic had its limits with wounds such as this.

Luz then used this opportunity to create a large light glyph, blinding all the trappers as she and the others made it back to the way they came.

Luz: Time to go!

She says, putting the little bone into the hole as the portal and light appeared once more, lifting them into the air as they made it back safely to the finger island.

They then look up to the portal, seeing the titan trappers making their way towards the light.

Luz: We can't let them through! We gotta destroy this thing!

Venom: How?! Even with Toxin's help we aren't strong enough for this!

King: But maybe I am!

He says, stepping forward before taking a deep breath and letting out the strongest sonic roar he could muster, cracking the Titan finger as the magical energy was becoming unstable.

Venom & Toxin then used their very being to protect Luz, King and even Hooty as the finger and portal were consumed in a massive explosion.

When the dust settled, Venom and Toxin opened up as they see the finger was destroyed.

King: I wanna go home.

He says at the brink of tears before Venom and Toxin sprouted wings as they began their journey back to the isles.

-To be continued-

If you guys are enjoying this story please give it a like, comment your thoughts, give me a follow and share this story with your friends.

If any of you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write, feel free to let me know in the comments or in my DM.

With that said, I hope you all have a nice day.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

34.6K 1.1K 19
2 weeks after the petrification ceremony, things seem to be settling down at the owl house until Luz is cursed by being a little too curious. Luz mus...
36.3K 512 56
Alternate Universe ideas for anyone to do if they are interested as long as they give credit to me. I WILL NOT BE DOING THEM MYSELF. I do not own the...
48.8K 972 54
After confusing a dangerous monster for a real wizard, Luz is left a little depressed with how gullible she's been. So after walking aimlessly throug...
18.4K 618 15
Don't make a deal, never, it would not end good They were driving her crazy. She only wanted help, she got something else. Smile to life, even if it...