Instincts

By ladymarvelwrites

Content Warning: 18+ Content/BDSM/Age Gap/Mentions of violence and AS. This takes from both the book and the... More

Prologue
Ignited
Burning
Closer
Car Ride
Save Haven
Golden
Visitor
Summer Night
Unleashed
Endings
Tape Player
Red
Morning
Paradise
Truths
Obsession

Punishment

678 19 4
By ladymarvelwrites

Note: 18+ Content.

She undressed and steps into the steaming shower. It smells like eucalyptus in there, and she instantly relaxes. She takes her time to wash her hair, condition it, exfoliate, and shave. It takes a while, but it is worth it by how smooth her skin is by the end of it.

What she is to wear for the night is inside an open box over the bed.

The dress is simple at first glance. Black silk. Yet, when she takes it out the box and can see the details, she is amazed by how thoughtful Andy is. It makes her think of Marilyn Monroe; halter top, floor length, high slit. He imagined it would look like it hugged her curves and also flowed naturally over them.

The only other clothing item is a black lace thong, no bra for the dress.

Allegra puts music on and starts to get ready. The towel around her body falls and she goes over to her duffel bag to get her makeup and hair products out.

Andy walks into the room, and is stunned by the view. Fresh out of the shower, with skin still dewy from the steam, Allegra looks like Venus has become mortal.

"Hi." She nonchalantly greets him with a soft smile.

"Hi." His voice comes choked out.

Allegra is trying very hard to hide how nervous she is. Being in the office became easier with time, both of them have their own space there, as small as it is. But coexisting in a house with Andrew Barber is something she couldn't imagine she would ever do, let alone share a bedroom. Now, she is parading her birthday suit in front of the hottest man she has ever seen.

"The shower was lovely." She continues to say as she hooks on her hair drier to the outlet. Andy is just staring at her, and it is getting her even more nervous. "Are you going to get in?"

Maybe she should put something on. She bents over to grab the towel on the floor, but stops when Andy makes an agonizing sound, as if he had just been stabbed.

Allegra looks at him surprised, he is surprised to that he couldn't control his reaction. He is so hard against his jeans, he is forgetting that they have an hour to be at dinner.

He closes the distance between them in three large steps. How will he keep his hands to himself when Allegra is just there, in a bedroom all to themselves, naked?

Allie stays still, suddenly overwhelmed by his presence and her vulnerability. Andy takes her by the ass, squeezing hard as he presses her against him so she can feel him.

"See what you do to me?" Andy's expression is almost angry, as if he did not like it. "It's been so hard around the office with you around."

Allie smiles to his confession.

"Is that so?" She teases him.

"From the fucking first moment I saw you."

A grumpy growl rumbles inside his broad chest and it makes her laugh. Andy's hands leave her ass and close around her into an embrace. Allie tilts her head up and the towel around her head falls down.

Even though he is holding her, Allegra is falling. The vertigo is so strong she wraps her own arms around him and grasps at his shirt. Can he see the fear in her eyes? How is she going to leave him when it is physically impossible to be apart from him? When she has never been in a safer place than in his arms?

If she falls in love with him, it is going to fuck her up even more than she already is, and he doesn't deserve that. She doesn't either. She shouldn't be doing this to them.

Allegra's eyes darken as he peers down at her pretty face. She isn't giggling anymore.

Andy loosens his grip and steps away, Allie also takes a step back. He keeps his hand for reaching out again. If she needs space from him, that is fair, and he needs to give it to her.

"I am going to the shower." Andy says.

Allie nods and watches him disappear into the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later she has put her hair up with a pretty golden hair clip that resembles a butterfly. She has also put on the thong and is doing her make up.

Andy comes out of the shower to get his clothes, she watches him through the vanity's mirror. The towel hangs precariously low on his narrow hips, and her eyes just follow all his movements almost willing it to fall off.

Andy feels her gaze on him and before he returns to the bathroom, he turns and winks at her. Allie blushes as if she was caught red handed, and returns to putting on her make up.

By the time Andy emerges again, Allie is on her dress and sitting on the edge of the bed about to put the heels on.

Andy kneels in front of her and takes her foot on his hand. She giggles. He caresses the arch and she laughs this time. Andy looks up grinning a devilishly handsome smile.

"Are you ticklish?" He asks her.

"You should know I am by now." She bites down on her lip trying to contain her giggling.

"Oh honey," he purrs, "you shouldn't have tell me that."

Andy brings his lips to her ankle, and kisses there. The beard hair makes contact with the delicate skin and Allie can't help but yelp, not only does it tickle; a heat spreads all under her skin and concentrates in between her legs.

Andy moves his lips to the to the top of the foot, holding a bit more tightly to prevent her from
moving away, knowing exactly what he is doing to her.

Allie laughs even harder. Her nipples harden, and the friction between them and the soft sill do the dress is adding to her arousal.

"Andy please!" She pleads with him. "We need to go."

He gives her a final kiss over he toes and slips her foot on the sandal, arranging the straps so they are perfect and do not bother her by twisting wrong. Then, he secures the one that goes around her ankle before moving to the next foot, giving it the same treatment as the other, kisses and all.

By the time Andy stands up, Allie is a ball of nerves and need, her underwear ruined.

"Ready," He offers his hand out to her and she is not sure if her legs will hold up.

She does take it and stand up, the shoes fit correctly, but she is not confident she will me able to walk on them long.

"Now the back," Allie spins around and shows him that the zipper is not all the way up yet.

Dinner. Andy thinks. We have to make it to dinner.

The zipper goes up, and Andy takes her hand to make her twirl. The dress looks just like he imagined.

"You look beautiful."

Allie smiles wide at him.

"Thank you."

...

Andy chose is a beautiful cliff side seafood restaurant adjacent to a boutique hotel. They pull up to the valet and Andy gets out of the car first, goes around the front of the car, and opens hers. She can't control the butterflies when he takes her hand to help her out.

At first she felt like she might be a bit too overdressed, but seeing the rolling 20s gilded elegance of the place, she fits right in. At least she looks like she does, inside, she is a ball of nerves.  Andy guides her through the main door and through the lobby.

"I didn't pin you down as the fancy restaurant, private jet kind of man." She comments when they are settle on their table by the bay windows with view to the sea over the cliff. She takes in the interior once more, it is as if she has stepped into a black and white movie, there is a jazz band setting up for the evening, and a dance floor in the middle of the place. She has never been to a place like this.

"I truly am not." He answers her. "You are the exception."

"I don't need all this." She puts the white cloth napkin over her lap. "I am sure everyone here thinks I am your sugar baby."

"Aren't you?" He teases her.

Allie kicks him from under the table, lightly, and Andy laughs wholeheartedly.

She likes when he jokes, because he does it with such a straight face, it is more funny to see him than the joke. She would have question him why would he go through all the trouble, but she doesn't want to ruin the moments. Instead she turns her attention to the menu, realizing that it is a preset selection.

"The chef only works with what the fishermen catch in the morning." Andy explains.

The waiter comes over with a fresh pitcher of cold iced water and a chilled bottle of Chardonnay. 

"Is your cut doing alright? I am worried it might need stitches."

"It doesn't, it isn't as bad as it looked like yesterday night."

Allie remembers just how panicked she was just less than 24hrs ago. How the apartment might still be destroyed for all she knows. That fact that she has lost the single last friend she had.

Andy can read all of this in her expression, in the way her eyes move from his to the window.

"Caz and I talked it out this morning. He is a grown up man, he will be okay." He assures her.

"Did he come to see you again?"

Andy shakes his head no.

"I went to get him out of the police station."

Allegra stares at him for a second, unsure of what to think. By the way he has staring daggers at Caz, and how they almost killed each other last night, it is hard to imagine them having a civil conversation. After the initial surprise, a strong sense of gratitude comes over her.

"Thank you," she tells him, "it means a lot to me that you did."

"I don't want him to come close to you ever again. I needed to make it clear to him."

Allie rolls her eyes and sips at her wine. The first course comes out, ceviche with purple and blue tortillas chips. She stops the waiter to ask for hot sauce and the waiter smiles at her before leaving.

"Maybe I should have the same talk with the waiter." Andy grunts out.

Now is her turn to laugh.

"He is being polite."

"No, I see the way he is looking at you."

Allegra is about to say something but the waiter returns with an unopened bottle of Tapatío sauce.

"Disfrute señorita." The waiter tells her in a nice Spanish and a wink.

Okay maybe he was a little bit flirty, she notes.

"We are good now." Andy quickly dismisses him.

"Muchas gracias." Allie smiles wide at the waiter to try and ease Andy's rudeness.

The waiter appreciates it, nods, and leaves them. Across the table, Allie glares at Andy.

"Be nice." She warns him.

"I was never the jealous type." He admits to her. "I can't help it with you, though. Everywhere you go, men and women always turn around to look."

"I am sure it's you how attracts the attention. With that height and that presence of yours..." Allegra bits down on her lip. "I am surprised Kate did not come to my house to beat me up too."

His eyes darken when he thinks of the mess that whole situation was.

"Why you never told me what really happened with Kate and Lorena? And her sister and you?" He asks her.

Allie frowns, the last thing she wants to do is talk about Kate.

"What do you mean?"

"I know that they used to bully Lorena and you in school. And I want to know why you didn't tell me."

Allegra takes her time to answer, eating her ceviche and sipping wine until she feels ready to answer. Andy downs half the wine glass.

"I know what it is like to have people talk about you or judge you by what you did in the past. I don't want to be that person as much as I feel they deserve it. I also figured that given time, you would come to see who she really was." Allie says, the crease between her brows not really easing. She doesn't want to think how long it would have taken him to see Kate's true colors.

She thinks of him touching the redhead the same way he does to her, and her insides twist painfully. Allie reaches for more wine.

"Were you jealous?" Andy surprises by asking, eyes focused with interest on her face.

Blood rushes to her cheeks and neck.

"Allegra." Andy uses that tone of his that makes her skin yearn for his hands over it. In a rough kind of way.

"Yes, I was jealous since the first time I saw you two at the bar." She admits, eyes looking at him from under long lashes.

"Uhmmm." He says, wondering why he never saw it. "The only reason I picked her up in the bar was because I was trying to stay away from you, to ease some of this burning desire I feel for you."

Allegra swallows the knot in her throat. It is good to know she was not the only one feeling the way she did when they first met.

The next course is a wedge Caesar salad and a Riesling. Andy observes quietly how the waiter takes his time to serve and pour the wine, explaining to Allie the region and year the wine was made, offering a different selection if she wished. Allegra graciously thanks him and reassures him that she is fine with what has been offered.

When he is gone again, Allie smiles to Andy before drinking more wine. She decided she is going to let loose, maybe a bit tipsy tonight. Andy stretches his hand out to take her free one, and he brings it to his lips, kissing her knuckles first, then turn it around and kissing her wrist, inhales in the smell of the perfume she applied there before, then kisses her there too. Her pulse quickens under his lips, and Andy holds a second longer.

In the background, the band is playing a soulful melody, and Allie lets herself get lost in the romantic ambiance. Fools herself into thinking Andy can care for her more than their explosive sex life. But the thought is fleeing, she can gamble the last remanning pieces of her soul in foolish hope.

When the waiter comes to pick up plates and refill the basket of bread, Allegra makes sure to flirt with him just a little, smiling at him innocently and bating her eyelashes at him.

"Stop smiling at him that way." Andy if fighting hard to keep his temper. "Be the good girl you are."

His words make her want to push things further. It strokes that deep desire in her to be everything but what it is expected of her.

"Or what?" She takes a long sip of the refreshing wine. "Am I am going to be spanked?"

That dangerous shadow shows on his eyes, turning them a deeper shade of blue.

"Do not try." He warns her.

Their third course arrives, braised scallops and fresh oysters, and more wine is poured. Allegra watches Andy take an oyster, bring it to his lips, and slurps it.

She feels hot all over, watching him do it, knowing full well just what those lip can do. This is what motivates her to show him just how bad she can be.

The tip of her feet touched his ankle, the first time it happens Andy believes it is an accident. It isn't until when she starts to rub up and down  his calf that he realizes what she is doing.

Andy shoots her a warning look from across the table, yet his eyes have a kind of entertained shine that tells her he doesn't really want her to stop.

"I never had scallops before." She makes small talk, her feet going ever further up his leg. "I always wanted to try."

While reaching her glass of wine, she accidentally drops a spoon. She retreats her foot away when she bents down to get the utensil. In reality, she is using this as an excuse to undo the strap of her heel and take it off.

"Try the oysters." Andy takes one and brings it to her lips.

She swallows the oyster at the same time that her foot raises again. Andy's jaw clenched and his cock throbs in his pants when he feels Allegra's bare foot on his leg.

He is not amused anymore. She is toying with him. She can see how close he is losing the leash on the control he so tightly grips. In exchange, Allie smiles wider, brining her feet up all the way to his crotch. She applied pressure with the ball of her feet, and his nostrils flare...

"Allegra." He hisses through clenched teeth.

He is hard, throbbing. She delights in the length of him against her sole. The thickness. A fresh cost of pussy juices flow in between her legs just remembering how that same thickness feels when it stretches her.

Andy doesn't know if he should praise her or curse her. How can something be so heavenly and at the same time so devilish?

His pulse quickens at an alarming rate. He has never done anything in public like this. He has never had someone awaken such wicked thoughts and desires, someone who is so boldly confident in herself like Allegra is. Andy wants to clear the table and take her there right in front of everyone, make the waiter see just what he will never have.

Allegra moves her foot slightly, up and down, and if he doesn't stop her he will finish. Andy grabs at her ankle with his hand to make her stop. His expression is so cold, it makes her shiver.

"Do not provoke me." He had not use that tone of voice with her, he isn't angry, but he isn't happy with her either.

"It is payback for the tickles." She retreats her foot and he lets it go.

"This is your only warning, darling. If you misbehave again you will be punished."

The way heat travels through her body and floods between her legs makes her squirm in her seat.

"Yes Mr. Barber."

For the rest of the meal, they focus on the meal and the ambiance. It takes a good while for Andy's erection to semi soften, not completely going limb since it is impossible to not drown on the heat that permanently excises between them. The silence is not awkward whatsoever, it is relaxing and peaceful, two people genuinely enjoying each other company without the need of small talk.

The dessert comes around and the sun has set, some people have started to take over the dance floor and swing around to the tune of the music.

Allie finds herself turning her chair so she can observe while eating her tiramisu. Andy, on his part, is focused on the way she licks on the small dessert spoon. He also notices how her eyes brighten up looking at the couples dancing, something like content and longing mixing in her expression.

"Do you dance?" He finds himself asking.

She blinks a couple of times, returning from her daze to look at him.

"I wish." She smiles shyly.

Lance only danced a couple of times with her, but never like this, to this music.

Andy whipped his mouth with the cloth napkin, stands up, adjusts his shirt, and extends his hand out to her.

Allegra stares up at him as if he has gone crazy. Out of all the things Andy can do, dancing to jazz music is the last thing she thought he could do.

She cleans her hands and makes sure the shoe she took off is acures by the straps again before taking his hand and following him to the floor just as the song is finishing and a knee one starts.

Allie stands there, not sure what to do, but Andy takes her left hand with his right, his left wrapping around her waist and pulls her into his body. If something her body knows to do is follow his movements perfectly, so she trusts it to do just that.

A Sunday Kind Of Love forever will be ingrained in her mind as the song she slow danced with Andy Barber. His face is too close if she looks up, so she rests her head on his shoulder, nor baring the beautiful depth of his eyes on her.

This is romance, she thinks, real romance. It is butterflies, rose colored shades, bubbly champagne in her veins.

The kind she only read about in books.

Allegra feels perfect in his arms, Andy thinks. Her chest swells, floods in a warmth, bright, feeling. He knows it so well, he recognizes it, and the realization makes his stomach drop. He doesn't dare to give it a name even though it echos through his bones.

It is a miracle he gets to feel this again. With her, everything is like brand new.

This couldn't be bad, wrong, if it is so cleansing. This between them could be more. Did he dare to hope for more? Could he give her more?

How does that look like? For now, it looks like protection.

He didn't tell her, because he doesn't want her to know what he has been up to. The truth is, the friend that has lend him all the place and the jet is a very powerful lawyer in LA that handles a lot of the dirty work for the rich and famous e there, and who happens to be an old friend of him from Law School.

If something Andy learned from his father, as much as he hates to admit, is that the only way he successfully will be able to protect what he loves is through playing dirty. Thought doing what needs to be done. If he had not been so naive through Jacob's trail, blindly hoping and believing in the system he worked for, then maybe things would be different now.

For Allegra's sake, he will use every contact he has, and Stewart has been of a lot of help. Andy achieve this by making him believe he is as vile as he is. As it turns out, Stewart has represented Lance's father in a couple of sexual harassment cases. He put him in contact with a private investigator and Andy is waiting on their call.

"Hey..." Allie peels her head off his shoulder and uses her hand to cup his cheek to bring his attention to her. "Why aren't you here with me?"

Andy leans his head on her hand, turning slightly to kiss her palm.

"I am sorry, my mind slipped for a second."

"Stay with me, the rest of the world doesn't matter right now." She says.

It does, he wants to tell her, it does when his whole world has become her.

They leave the restaurant and cross the lobby to the hotel's lounge and bar for some drinks.  Allegra clings to Andy's arm, needing him for balance because she is not too use to heels.

There is no mistaking the way some men turn their way to look at Allegra. Some quickly return to what they were doing before after noticing Andy next to her, his hand on her lower back.

Others, however, take a second longer to assess what kind of relationship they might have. He makes eye contact with these men, most of them kind of nod in some sort of salute, but there is one in particular that follows them with his gaze all the way up until they settle by the bar, as if Andy were not there with her. Before a second too long, the man returns to his conversation.

The bartender wastes no time to ask for their drinks order, Allegra gladly lets Andy order for them as she takes in the inside of the place. Her eyes land on a tall younger man, they briefly make eye contact before she turns back to Andy.

"It is as if I brought fresh prey to a den of lions." He murmurs to her as he lets his hand caress her arm up and down, leaving goosebumps over her skin behind. Andy leans in close to her ear, I haling her perfume. "You are just that beautiful."

Their drinks arrive and they click the glasses.

"To you, Allegra." He cheers.

She could never get tired of hearing her name on his lips. She wants to kiss him, but his phone rings. He would usually ignore it when she is with him, but Andy excuses himself to take the incoming call, leaving Allie standing by the bar with her drink on hand.

The moment Andy is out of range, the tall dark haired man decided to make his move.

"Good evening." He has a British accent, which makes Allie look up when she hears him. "I needed to come and ask you if I could buy you a drink."

Allegra raises her drink on his direction.

"I already have one." She states the obvious.

He smiles, and she has to admit that it is a charming expression.

"We could chat a bit while you finish that." The man stretches his hand out to her. "My name is Henry."

Allie turns her body slightly towards him to leave the glass on the counter and shake his hand.

"Allegra." She says as her hand closes around his.

Henry brings her hand to his lips and kisses her knuckles. Allegra controls the urge to pull away. She does not desire anyone else's lips on her skin but Andy's, but her boss has made it clear she doesn't misbehave enough, and tonight she wants to play with fire.

Instead of keeping her distance. She angles herself closer.

"Is that a British accent I hear?"

"That's right. Ever been?"

"Once." She said. "Didn't like the weather."

Henry laughs, he waves the bartender down and orders them an old fashioned.

"I can tell you are a California girl." His green eyes swipe over her body slowly, there is no disguising what he is interested on. "Your skin..." His fingers hover over her shoulder, not quite daring to touch it but very damn close. "It's not made for the gloom British weather."

The bartender arrives with their drinks, and Allegra takes the old fashioned before clicking glasses with Henry. Just like she just did with Andy.

"To California girls." He says over the sound of the crystal against crystal. "Tell me Allegra, what do you do?"

"I am a personal assistant." She answers after a sip.

"To the man that is here with you?"

She nods.

"Are you two here for business...or pleasure?" There is a slight smirk on his face and she already know what he is thinking.

Allie matches his expression with her own smile, puts her hand on his shoulder and leans in as of to share a secret. Henry lets her get close enough, thrilled to inhale that perfume of hers that made him turn around in the first place.

"I think you already know the answer to that." Her voice is velvet, and sends a chill down his spine. His cock stirs in his pants. If just a touch and a few words have him so hard... what else can she do? He wonders. That mouth of hers has his imagination running wild.

"Allegra." A stern voice interrupts them.

She already had seen Andy finish his call and enter the bar again, that is why she made a move on Henry just as he could see her do it. The way he sounds makes her instantly his knees weak.

There is no way to describe the raging jealousy inside Andy as he watches Allegra turn to him, hand still on the unknown man, with a calm but mischievous  look on her face.

"Hi boss." She greets him as if he is the one intruding. "This is my new friend Henry, Henry this is my boss, Andrew Barber."

"You have a beautiful assistant, Andrew, what is that you do?" Henry extends his hand out to Andy but Andy does not take it. Instead he turns his attention to Allegra.

She can see it in his eyes she has crossed a line.

Andy takes the glass of her hand, downs the whiskey in two quick gulps, and hands it to Henry. Then, he leans forward to whisper in Allegra's ear.

"Go to the restroom now."

His voice leaves no space for protest. Allie nods a yes, and without saying a good bye, leaves the two gentleman alone.

Andy turns to Henry, who shamelessly is checking out Allegra's ass sway away until it disappears from view.

"If you are ever incline to share." Henry takes his wallet out and hands Andy a business card. "I would love to join."

Henry De St Jean, CFO, Rochester Construction Inc. London.

Andy pockets the business card and walks away, not answering Henry.

She is in the empty bathroom, standing in front of the sink, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Her heart is wildly beating in her chest. She is in trouble, and she does not know how Andy will punish her.

She counts her heartbeats instead of seconds, until someone goes in the bathroom. She hears the door being locked from inside, and Andy appears in the mirror, right behind her. Her breathing catches in her lungs seeing those blue eyes focus on her, simmering anger barely contained in their icy depths.

"Turn around." He orders her.

Her body forgets how to move. Andy takes two steps, his body close enough to feel the heat of his body against her skin.

"Or do you want me to bent you over the sink instead?" Andy takes her hips and pulls her back so she can get an idea of what is going to happen.

Instinctively, Allie presses herself against him even further, ass grinding against his hard on.

"What a cock hungry slut you are." He kisses her cheek sweetly. His hand travels up her naked thigh through the slip of the very dress he picked for her. Her knees go weak with need.

"Only for yours." She can barely talk.

"Oh, I will make sure to remind you of that."

It happens suddenly. Andy spins her around and makes her to sit over the edge of the sink. His hands lift the skirt of the dress to the side, and part her legs so he can position himself between them.

Allegra looks up at Andy, if his anger is ice, her arousal is volcanic lava beneath the earthy brown of her irises.

Her lips part, and Andy wants to lean in and kiss them, but she is here to be taught a lesson, not to be rewarded.

His hands explore between her thighs and Allie keeps herself from squirming, trying to keep her balance on the edge with her hands.

Andy tests just how wet she is, the lace of the black thong doing nothing to keep her pussy juice from dripping.

"Does this cunt want my cock inside? Do you think you deserve it?"

He presses the lace into her pussy lips and rubs up and down, finding her swollen clit and focusing on there.

She bites down on her lip, keeping her moans inside.

They don't have time to lose, someone is bound to come and knock on the door sooner than later.

"Tell me Angel, do you deserve it?"

She knows she doesn't. She has been pushing his buttons all night. But the way he is pleasuring her is making her wild, adding flames to the fire that is burning her alive.

"Please I will be good now." She begs.

His finger slips pass the lace and into her entrance and Allie gasps. Andy relishes in the feeling of her walls contracting around his digit, on how wet she becomes by the second, the way she bites her lip to not let those moans be heard.

"You were flirting with that man, the moment I left you alone..." Andy is not gentle, he firmly starts to finger Allie's cunt with quick and deep strokes. "That is very bad, Angel."

Her breathing becomes labored, soft whimpers escaping her.

Andy adds his middle finger, which just helps him get deeper into her pussy.

Allie can't hold her moans in anymore.

"You wanted to prove you are bad?" He keeps the pace, entranced by how Allegra's eyes are bright and wide, skin flushed, chest raising up and down. "You can now, let them all hear you, hear those sounds coming from your pretty mouth, you dirty girl."

He leans in a kiss her scarlet mouth, momentarily muffling the sound only for it to be even louder when he pulls away and simultaneously adds his thumb over her clit.

"Andy please." She begs. "I am sorry. I only want you."

"Bad girls don't get to cum. You got to earn it."

He retreats his hand out of her, leaving her pussy in the verge of an explosive orgasm, needy and tingly, and she almost cries with frustration.

"On your knees." He orders.

She does not hesitate, it isn't as if her legs would hold up her body either way. Of course she knows what to do, her mouth is watering for it. With shaking hands, Allegra manages to undo  the buckle and unzip his pants to free his cock.

Andy looks down to the pretty girl every man in the bar was staring at. Her cheeks are flushed pink and her makeup smudged in the edges, her sexy lips parted as she is trying to catch her breath. He thinks he might want to just hold her head and fuck bee mouth, instead, he makes it clear with just his expression what he is expecting of her.

Allie takes the base of his erection in her hand, and takes the glistening head in between her lips. She relaxes her throat as much as she can and lets her tongue coat with as much saliva as possible to ease the length and thickness into her throat.

She knows it is going to get messy, drool already dripping down the chin and onto the pretty dress she has on.

Never has she suck a cock with such enthusiasm and eagerness. She has a point to make, that even in her submissiveness, she has the power to make him climax, to lose control.

And Andy's grip on said control is slipping as inch by inch his cock disappears between her lips, her soft tongue underneath his shaft, the head heating the roof of her mouth, trying to slip pass her gag reflex and into the tightness beyond.

Her eyes start to water, vision of his handsome face becomes blurry. His breathing becomes rapid, his hands flex open and close, every muscle in his body strain with the effort of not exploding just yet. But her mouth and tongue are relentless; her muffled moans, the perfect velvet sensation of being inside her.

The handle of the door moves insistently, there is a knock. Allegra does not stop, doesn't even hesitate. The idea that someone is right outside just adds to the adrenaline rush.

Andy grabs her roughly by the hair, making the golden pin that keeps her curls in place snap, her hair falling around her face, making her look wild and even sexier than before. He can't take it anymore. He thrusts deep into her throat, enjoying it contracting around his thickness, until she turns red, then pulls all the way out and directs his cum to her face. It lands everywhere, from her forehead to her hair and even over her dress. She is coughing and gasping for air, she is in a daze, high on lust, desperate to be fucked more.

Andy cleans himself up while she recovers a bit. When he is all out together again, he helps Allie to her feet, takes a wet paper towel and cleans her face enough but not completely.

Allie turns to the mirror to assess the damage. She notices the glistening cum over the dress and her hair, some still on her cheek. She reaches over to turn on the water when Andy stops her.

"No Angel, this is your punishment. You are walking out of here with my cum all over you, so they all know who owns you." Andy swipes some of the spend on her cheek with his thumb and feeds it to her. Allegra opens her mouth when sucks the finger clean, making him smile. "Who owns you?" Andy asks.

Allegra looks at their reflection in the mirror, and smiles. No one knows them here, who care what they will think of her. This is the hottest thing she has ever done.

"You."

Andy offers his arm to her and escorts her off the bathroom.

People are scandalized, some whisper, some smile, some pretend they don't notice. Allie walks with her head hell high, knowing that Andy is proud of her is all she needs. On their way out the bar, Andy approaches Henry, takes the business card he gave him, and returns it to him.

"We won't be needing this." Andy tells him before guiding Allegra away.

Henry can't do much but watch wide mouthed as that ass sways away. Lucky bastard, he thinks as he downs the rest of his drink.

The car is waiting for them outside, Andy opens the door for her and helps Allegra in. Her heart is still pounding hard in her chest, she still can't believe they have just done that in there.

Andy gets in the car and they drive away, oblivious to the pictures being taken of them by someone that had recognized Allegra in the bar. Photos being send to someone very interested in knowing where Allegra had gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
264K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
19.8K 389 66
𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 It was bad enough working in a bakery with karens, but being an assistant is probably worse. Working at Cyber Tech is like highschool all...
46.6K 995 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...