ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴍᴏᴋᴇ. ᵐⁱᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡᵉʳ +...

By xgirIxgirIxx

Will byers swears he doesnt smoke. Hes never even looked at a cigarette. but, when high school rolls around i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

15

197 4 5
By xgirIxgirIxx

Mike wheeler pov

Mike stepped through his front door, the smell of waffles and eggs going through his nose.

His legs took him to the kitchen, which his mom greeted him.

"Hi mike, where have you been?" His mom asked.

"Oh, I was at a sleepover at wills." Mike Said, sitting at the dining table.

"Ok well, make sure you tell us next time." She said, placing a plate full of food Infront of him.

"Why are you always hanging out with the byers boy anyway? Don't you have other friends?" His dad said, sipping on his coffee.

"Well yeah, but wills my best friend." Mike said.

"I don't know Mike, it makes you seem like a queer. You aren't a queer right?" Ted said, looking up from his news paper.

"Ted! Not infront of holly!" Karen scolded him.

"No, no I'm not." Mike said, his mood dropping.

"Okay, good." Ted said, his eyes looking back at his news paper.

Nancy raised an eyebrow at mike, which caught mikes attention.

"What!?" Mike yelled at her, making everyone turn to them.

"Nothing, nothing." Nancy said, looking away from him and back at her plate.

Mike looked back at his food, putting a fork full in his mouth.

"Mommy, mommy look!" Holly said, turning her light bright near Karen.

"Wow, that's very nice sweetie. Now finish your food." Karen said, pointing her fork at hollys plate.

Holly put her light bright down, and grabbed her fork.

Holly jammed her fork in the food, making some of it fall off the plate.

"Don't do that Holly, it's disgusting." Nancy rolled her eyes, taking another look at mike.

"What!?" Mike yelled at nancy, making nancy jump back again.

"Okay micheal, what is your problem?" Karen stood up.

"She won't leave me alone!" Mike yelled, standing up now.

"I didn't even do anything!" Nancy defended herself.

"You keep giving me these dumb looks!" Mike yelled.

"The two of you to your rooms, now!" Karen yelled, pointing in the direction of the stairs.

"Fuck you mike!" Yelled Nancy, stomping away.

"language!" Ted yelled.

Mike groaned and ran up the stairs, slamming his door shut.

"Nancy is such a bitch." Mike mumbled under his breath, sitting on the edge of his bed.

He glanced over to his window, and to the phone on his nightstand.

Mike smiled slightly, as he ran to dial wills number.

The phone rang a few times, before someone picked up.

"Hey, is This will?" Mike asked into the phone.

"Uh no, this is Jane?" Jane spoke into the phone.

"What are You Doing in Wills Room?" Mike asked.

"What do you mean? You called my phone." Jane said.

Mikes eyes widened slightly, which made him facepalm his forehead.

"Uh, my bad. Could you put him on the line?" Mike asked.

"I guess." Jane said. "WILL! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE YOUR DUMBASS BOYFRIEND CALLED THE WRONG PHONE!" Jane yelled.

"Don't tell him I called the wrong phone!" Mike yelled into the phone.

"Too late." Jane said, before handing Will the phone.

"Hello?" Will spoke into the speaker.

"Will!" Mike said, a smile forming onto his face.

"Hi mike!" Will said, sounding more joyful.

"Uh, I have a question for you." Mike said.

"Hm? What is it?" Will asked.

"Well, I was wondering if we could take a walk in the woods together, like today?" Mike asked, his fingers twirling the cord.

"Yeah, Sure!" Will Said.

"Okay great! How about we meet at 1pm?" Mike asked.

"Yeah! I'll see you soon!" Will said.

"Yeah, see you soon." Mike said. "I love you." Mike mumbled.

"What was that last part?" Will asked.

"Oh, uh nothing, bye!" Mike said, slamming the phone down.

Mikes face heated up quickly, he didn't mean to say that.

"I'm so dumb." Mike said, putting his face into his hands.

————————-

About an hour later Mike looked at the clock, knowing he should start getting ready.

Mike changed his clothes, and grabbed his backpack.

Mike shoved some things in his backpack, before slowly opening his window.

He opened his window completely.

He was about to climb out, when he heard a voice behind him.

"Micheal wheeler! What the hell are you doing!?" Karen yelled.

Mike leg was out the window, so he completely froze.

He slowly turned his head, to look at his mother.

His mom stood in shock, her mouth a bit open, but her eyebrows scrunched in anger.

"Would you believe me if I told you I was going to get some fresh air?" Mike said, awkwardly smiling at her.

"Mike, get yourself in this house and close the damn window." She said, standing in the door way.

Mike slowly brought his leg in the house, turning to the window and closing it.

Mike turned back to his mom, standing awkwardly with his backpack in his arms.

"Now, why were your trying to sneak out." Karen asked.

"Well I was going to meet up with Will-" he started, but was cut off.

"Ugh, it's always goddamn Will! You know what, your acting like a fag, Micheal. You need to stop hanging out with him. That includes talking to him on the phone." She said.

Mikes eyes widened, as she walked over to his night stand, unplugging the phone.

"No! Mom!" He said, dropping his backpack, and running over to his mom.

He grabbed onto the phone, trying to take it out of her hands.

"Micheal! Give me the damn phone!" She yelled, getting it out of mikes grip.

"No, don't take it away! How am I supposed to communicate with..." mike started, but couldn't finish the sentence.

"With?" His mom said, the phone under her arm.

Then in clicked in his mind, he could just say he has a girlfriend.

"My girlfriend!" Mike exclaimed, making Karen's eyes widened.

"Girlfriend? You have a girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yeah, I was actually going to hang out with her right now." Mike lied, praying to god this would work.

"Well, you can't go out now, but you can call her anytime." She said, handing the phone back to mike.

Mikes eyebrows raised in surprise, he couldn't believe that actually worked.

"I want to meet her soon, though." She said, winking at him as she left.

Wasn't she just screaming at him a minute ago?

Mike ignored that, all he could think about was that he could lie that he had a girlfriend to hang out with Will.

But he needed someone to be his fake girlfriend if his mom insisted to meet her.

Then the perfect person came to mind.

Jane.

——————————
1101 words
-mars

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 340 41
Will Byers hates his life mainly because the one he loves most is in love with his sister and he's straight (so he thinks) Mike has also been ignorin...
40.6K 951 24
after will returns from the upside down he finds himself replaced with the girl that saved his life. but one thing is for sure will ISNT gay... right...
4.6K 226 20
Mike Wheeler falling behind in biology and chemistry. He's forced to study so Jane his best friend decides to help him with it. They go to her house...
74.3K 1K 60
Mike realizes he has some feelings for Will. He wants to get rid of them but he just can't. He goes to the party for help with his problem. But durin...