The Story of the Little Man "...

By LiannQ

Title(s): 小汉子"娶"妻记 Author: Cha Cha Cha (茶查查) Status: 52 Chapters (Completed) Summary: The little man Lu Bai w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

36

1.1K 47 1
By LiannQ

    It took Shen Changlan a day and a half to plant that mu of paddy fields. He was fast with his hands and feet. If Lu Bai didn't feel sorry and felt too tired, he might finish it in one day if he was so busy at night.

    Carrying a jug and walking back together with the tall Orion, some villagers looked at them, Lu Xiaobai always felt that the eyes were strange, but with so many people outside, he could only pretend that he didn't see them.

    It was not yet noon, and the two of them went to the field in the morning to make some porridge and steamed buns, and ate them with side dishes. They were full, but Shen Changlan had been working in the field all morning, and he would definitely be hungry. Now is the official meal when.

    Shen Changlan was working in the field before, and Lu Bai rushed back to cook. He went to the field to look after it was done, and found that the planting was almost finished, so they waited for a while, and the two came back together.

    After washing his hands, he poured the water from the basin into the vegetable field. Shen Changlan was a little used to doing what Lu Bai usually did after washing his hands. When he walked to the main room, the food had already been served.

    Tofu mixed with shallots, hot and sour cucumber mixed with cold sauce, fried loofah, spicy rabbit meat, and a soup pot of old hen soup.

    Four dishes and one soup, both meat and vegetables, tofu mixed with shallots is tender and refreshing, cucumber is hot and sour, appetizing and greasy, shallots and cucumber towel gourd are all grown by Lu Bai himself in the yard, and the rabbit is big gray The rhubarb is caught, and only tofu and old hen are bought in these dishes.

    There was a tofu seller in the next village, not too far away, Lu Bai went to buy a piece when he came back from the field, and Shen Changlan brought the old hen.

    He bought a chicken from a family in the village before, and asked the woman of that family to help stew it, but he only gave it away twice.

    I bought everything, so I had to take the remaining three hens back to the mountain, and randomly set up a fence to raise them for free-range. When I came here this morning, I took all the chickens with me. He was impatient to raise these things. He didn't let Lu Bai raise it either, and killed one in the yard after bringing it, and let Lu Bai stew it to drink.

    Shen Changlan has always remembered Doctor Zhang's words. He knew that Lu Bai would sometimes be reluctant to eat and drink. After killing the chicken, he didn't say it was for Lu Bai's body. If you refuse.

    The weather was hot, and I was sweating all over after eating this meal. It was a blessing in itself to be able to eat and drink enough. Besides, it was a little hot after drinking the hot soup, but I felt comfortable in my heart.

    When eating, because he was grateful to Orion in his heart, Lu Xiaobai served him soup and rice graciously, with a light and shallow smile, very beautiful.

    Of course, he didn't bring food for him. When he was eating at Hualou last time, he saw that Shen Changlan didn't like other people serving food, so he didn't do anything that Orion didn't like.

    And Lu Xiaobai's kind behavior made Shen Changlan, who had thoughts about him, put a smile on his face. Compared with the familiarity and ease when eating together before, there was more joy in it.

    "Chang Lan, the herbal tea is in the teapot. It's ready to dry."

    In the kitchen, Lu Bai rolled up his sleeves and prepared to wash the dishes.

    Shen Changlan put the empty plate he brought over into the wooden basin in front of Lu Bai, seeing that Lu Bai was about to stand here washing the dishes, he reached out his hand to stop him.

    Just as Lu Xiaobai was about to put his hand into the tub, he stretched out his hand sideways, and their hands accidentally touched each other.

    Turning his head to look in doubt, he wanted to bypass Orion's hand and reach into the wooden basin, but Shen Changlan continued to stop him.

    Orion's hands are slender and strong, and they are warm, even the palms give people a calm and calm feeling.

    "I'll do the washing, you sit and rest."

    Without any explanation, Shen Changlan took Lu Bai's wrist and moved it out of the tub, and also pulled him from the front of the desk to the side, and stood there and began to wash the dishes, slightly lowered. The head, the brows and eyes are faint.

    Realizing that Orion was worried about his foot injury, he wanted to say that he was getting better soon, and he would not be able to stand for a long time while washing the dishes, but the warm touch on his wrist seemed to be still there, which made Lu Xiaobai feel stunned for a moment, and suddenly remembered the time when he had a fever. , Orion's hand on his forehead was warm and cool, very comfortable.

    Xu Shi was taken aback by his own thoughts, so he glanced at Orion who was washing the dishes, but couldn't say what he wanted to say, Lu Bai hurried out of the kitchen.

    In the main room, he stood in front of the small table with the teapot, but did not sit down.

    Rubbing his face with his hands, Lu Xiaobai was a little annoyed, although he couldn't say what he was annoyed about.

    The Orion is very good, no matter before or now, he has always been very kind to him. He used to think that everyone has a good relationship and can be together, but recently, even he has discovered that Orion treats him too well He didn't even get paid to help him farm in such hot weather, and he even brought three hens over.

    Washing the dishes and carrying water are often done for him, which is different from before. It seems that Orion is more willing to come to him.

    This kind of thought came up, which made Lu Bai feel even more sorry. He sprained his ankle, and Orion had done so many things, but he really had nothing else to help him except cooking.

    Lu Bai suddenly felt a little frustrated. He sat down and took a sip of herbal tea, frowning and thinking about something, while Shen Changlan in the kitchen had his thin lips slightly curved, and he looked at his hands in the basin.

    Lu Bai's skin is delicate, and his wrist is obviously thinner than his, making it suitable for holding in his hand.

    The action of washing dishes disturbed the water surface, but the expression of the dishwashing person was still happy.

    ——In

    the evening, Lu Bai saw that the two dogs at home were sticking out their tongues, and he felt the heat too. He saw Shen Changlan coming out of the kitchen, and this meal was again washed by Orion.

    "Chang Lan, it's too hot to go to the river." Lu Xiaobai suggested.

    Hearing that Shen Changlan nodded, the two of them went out together with the dog.

    Unlike in the past, when Lu Bai saw some familiar young men by the river, he subconsciously wanted to go forward, but after taking two steps, he suddenly remembered that he had become a twin.

    He sighed inwardly, but didn't show it.

    "Auntie." Lu Bai called out to several women walking towards them, as usual, but there were still people looking at his forehead.

    After brushing shoulders with them, Lu Xiaobai became obviously depressed.

    It’s not appropriate to go to the group of men, let’s go to the group of Shuang’er girls. Although he used to like to hang out, the name of this sister and that brother, the mouth is sweet, but it’s different now, he doesn’t want to be looked at in the past. mark.

    Seeing him like this, Shen Changlan probably guessed what Lu Xiaobai was thinking, and said in a deep voice, "There are fewer people going upriver."

    There are two villages downstream of the river, so there must be many people there.

    Lu Bai nodded when he heard the words, and the two of them avoided crowded places and walked upstream to the mountains.

    There are many trees by the river for shade, even though there are more mosquitoes, Lu Bai even found some mosquito-repelling herbs in the overgrown weeds, picked some and crushed the branches and leaves, and applied them on the exposed neck and forearms on the ankle.

    He also handed some to Shen Changlan, and the two of them applied it as they walked. No one will reject it.

    It's not too far to stop at a section of the river where there are no other people. You can see the crowd downstream as soon as you turn your head.

    Seeing that the big gray and big yellow finally reached the place, they ran into the water and started "dog digging", swimming very happily.

    As for Lu Bai, there was no one else here, and any Shuang'er girls in the village who wanted to go into the water would take off their shoes and lift their trousers to get in, so he didn't hesitate any longer.

    The cold and clear river water is very comfortable, but it's a pity that you can't pull up your trousers to your thighs, at most you can only expose your calves.

    Lu Xiaobai once again sighed in his heart, it's better to be a man, and he can do whatever he wants.

    "Be careful with your feet, don't stay in the water for too long if

    you are injured." Shen Changlan saw that he was in the water, but he was still limping when he walked. It's different, the coolness and chill are still relatively heavy.

    "Okay, I got it."

    Lu Xiaobai looked at him and nodded and replied, but his mind was obviously placed in the cold river water, making Shen Changlan a little helpless.

    The water flowed down from the mountain. It rained a few days ago and the water was stronger than before, so Lu Bai didn't go to the place where the water was deep.

    After walking in the river for a while, my injured ankle felt uncomfortable.

    He walked back, but suddenly heard a big gray cry.

    Big Hui kept going upstream because of his greed for coolness. At this time, he was standing on a big rock in the middle of the river, barking at the water, and it was not at one place, but at something floating in the water. Move and call.

    After Lu Bai saw clearly that it was a straw sandal, his eyes suddenly widened.

    The water was still relatively fast, and the straw sandals quickly drifted past him, and the screaming of Big Gray behind him became louder.

    I saw a person struggling in the water, the water upstream was deep and fast, usually few people went there, and Lu Bai would not go there either, he only stayed on the shore where the water was shallow.

    The water had reached the man's neck, and he couldn't speak at all. Lu Bai knew how to swim, and he took a breath without thinking about it. He plunged into the water at once. , quickly caught each other, but both of them fell into deep water.

    When Lu Bai plunged into the water, Shen Changlan immediately got into the water, and the barking of the big gray and big yellow attracted the attention of other people not far downstream.

    Although they stayed away from the villagers on purpose, the section of the river they stayed in was in a straight line, and they could be seen at a glance. They saw someone falling into the water, and even those with sharp eyes saw someone saving them, but they all shouted that someone had fallen into the water, and ran to this side together. Come.

    Lu Bai grabbed the opponent, but they were all adults, because the instinct of drowning was fearful. After catching Lu Bai, the pair thought they had encountered a life-saving straw, so they desperately grabbed Lu Bai, which made Lu Bai Unable to take him to swim to the river bank, he was even pulled to sink.

    "Don't move around."

    Even Lu Bai, with his good temper, felt uneasy when he was caught by such a panicked person. He wanted to swim back with him, but that person couldn't listen because of his excessive fear.

    The river water submerged the tops of the two of them again, and Lu Bai gurgled and spit out bubbles. For a moment, he really wanted to knock the pair unconscious before saving them, but now even he couldn't break free.

    The injured left leg was uncomfortable at first, and now he was struggling to swim like this, and he was in a hurry. He was very anxious, but his left leg suddenly cramped, and he couldn't use any more strength.

    Leg cramps in the water is a terrible thing, but no matter how unwilling Lu Bai is, he can't go up any more. There is no movement of struggling on the water surface, and the two of them sank to the bottom.

    Shen Changlan arrived quickly, with great strength, he dived into the water and tore the two pairs apart.

    Lu Bai, who was almost out of breath, floated to the surface of the water, panting for breath, spitting water out of his mouth, his clothes were scattered in the tugging and struggling just now, and he was extremely embarrassed.

    That Shuang'er drank more water than Lu Bai, and his water quality was not good, so he passed out.

    Someone has already arrived on the shore.

    Shen Changlan embraced Lu Bai with one hand and the pair with the other, and swam back from the deep water section.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 271 56
This is a story about the rebirth of Xiaogong and Xiaoshou's sweet steamed buns. In the previous life, Xiaoshou blocked the poisonous sword for Xiaog...
170K 5.3K 199
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
383K 12.6K 164
Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai died, he crossed over and became a littl...
303K 12.3K 73
After Wearing the Book, Me and the Villain's Dad have HE 穿书后我和反派他爸HE了 Author: 两条鱼 Status: 73 Chapters Description Chen Mo penetrated into a romantic...