The Story of the Little Man "...

By LiannQ

Title(s): 小汉子"娶"妻记 Author: Cha Cha Cha (茶查查) Status: 52 Chapters (Completed) Summary: The little man Lu Bai w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

13

1.1K 57 1
By LiannQ

Chapter 13

    Two horses came running from a distance, and the sound of their hooves caught everyone's attention, including Lu Bai and Lu Dashan.

    Where ordinary farmers can afford horses, at most they have seen the carriages of rich people in the town, and the horses ridden by Orion and this man who looks like a young master are very tall, making people feel like they have to look up to see them. illusion.

    Pei Yi didn't stop at the horse. He sat on the horse and turned his eyes around the faces of the people. After seeing Lu Bai, his eyes were full of interest, and his eyes turned to Lu Dashan who was being pulled by a villager. From the name I learned, I think this is Lu Dashan.

    Shen Changlan didn't look at the crowd like he did, and got off the horse when he arrived.

    Suddenly an unknown person came, and there was a tall and burly Orion. This time, he was really tall and burly. The people who were fighting and trying to persuade them just now were strangely quiet for a moment, and no one spoke until Shen Changlan got off his horse.

    Lin Yinghua saw Orion coming, she thought that she had heard that Lu Bai had a good relationship with this person before, and looked at her mountain, could it be that she came to give Lu Bai a head?

    With a drum in his heart, he couldn't help worrying, the Orion was so tall, and he could hunt and ride a horse, Dashan would definitely suffer from it.

    She often does some sloppy things, but she's not too stupid, and her family doesn't know Orion well, so if she really helps someone, it must be her acquaintance Lu Bai.

    Her mind turned very quickly, seeing Shen Changlan frowning after glancing at Lu Bai, her already expressionless face looked even more terrifying, Lin Yinghua patted her thigh and cried loudly, and began to cry.

    She pointed at Lu Bai, her arms were trembling: "Xiaobai, my aunt kindly asked you to drink sugar water at home, and she just said a few more words to you, and then pushed me to the ground, how can you be so heartless."

    Hearing what she said, Lu Bai was about to refute immediately, but Lin Yinghua's voice was extremely loud, and she spoke very fast: "Forget it, they are all from my own family, aunt doesn't care about these things with you, Dashan, go back."

    Said After she finished, she pulled Lu Dashan to leave here, and her feet were in a hurry.

    "Mother..."

    Lu Dashan was still angry, he was dragged by her and refused to leave, but Lin Yinghua twisted his arm severely, and then shut up.

    Lin Yinghua's reaction was extremely fast, Shen Changlan just got off the horse, before she asked what was going on, she saw that the situation was not right and she was about to slip away.

    "Wait."

    Before the two could go out, Pei Yihe, who was sitting on the horse, blocked the way with a folding fan.

    "Nonsense! Obviously you asked me to tell Lu Xingcao about her marriage, and you wanted to tell her to the Orion of the Shen family. I didn't want to go, so you pulled out my wheat, and I pushed you down. Look at you. What kind of disaster has become of the land!"

    Lu Bai was very angry, he didn't want to deal with this family, but today he bullied him like this, seeing that there are so many people here, he directly told the whole story.

    Shen Changlan's eyes immediately moved to Lin Yinghua's face. He didn't expect that this matter was related to him, and it was so absurd. Tell him about marriage?

    Immediately, Pei Yihe laughed out loud, he just thought it was funny, this village woman thought really well, but on second thought, could it be that Lu Xingcao is very pretty?

    Pei Yihe, who was just here to watch the excitement and have fun, turned his gaze, but except for the little guy whose cheeks were a little swollen after being punched in the face, the people here are almost all rough, where are the beautiful girls or Shuang'er.

    When the other people present heard this, they all looked at Lin Yinghua.

    Although many people in the village think Orion has a good fortune, there are still few people who really go to marry their girl Shuanger or ask someone to help them. Lin Yinghua even found Lu Bai. You must know that their family and Lu Bai's family have long been After falling out, I have to say that she is really thick-skinned.

    "Lu Bai, don't talk nonsense!" No matter how thick-skinned Lu Dashan was, being stared at by so many people, he couldn't help feeling embarrassed.

    "I talk nonsense? If it wasn't for this, what would she come to me for?"

    Lu Bai didn't show weakness. He used to be a lot anxious when he heard Wen Tun's voice. Everyone in the village knew that the relationship between the two of them was not good. Today's He didn't want to bear the matter, and he remembered the previous things again.

    He also had his own petty thoughts, and it was really unreasonable to push Lin Yinghua today, so in front of so many people, he told all about Lu Dashan's family bullying him.

    "My father just left. I didn't say anything when you came on Xishui, I didn't even say what to eat and take. Lu Dashan, let me ask you, the coir raincoat you wear on rainy days is not my father's? The fur with shoulder pads at home, what about that?" It also belongs to my father, you stole it while my mother was sick in bed and refused to admit it, no one in the village would know that when my father was around, I had that piece of fur on my shoulder." Lu Bai became angrier as he spoke

    . , His right cheek felt a little swollen, and he probably had bruises, but he didn't care about it right now.

    "The village chief asked you to give me the fur. You promised well, and then you gave me a broken one. I can't compete with you alone. Your father even wants to take away my bowl. You are poor and starving ghosts." ?”

    Because it got on his head, Lu Bai vomited out all the grievances he had felt in the past, and scolded as soon as he scolded, as long as he was happy.

    "Dog, you dare to scold my father!"

    Upon hearing this, Lu Dashan rolled up his sleeves and walked towards Lu Bai. The villagers next to him immediately stopped him, and some persuaded Lu Bai to stop talking.

    "Why don't I say it? I'm not allowed to say it because they've done everything they can? I'll tell you all the good things they did today."

    Lu Bai didn't let it go, his round eyes widened, staring at Lu Dashan and Lu Dashan. His mother.

    "Your Lu Xingcao, didn't she steal my mother's jewelry and sell the hairpin she wore? If I hadn't gone to the pawn shop in the town, I wouldn't have found my mother's bracelet. She is a girl whose hands and feet are so unclean, how dare I tell her to a good family?"

    This matter was brought out, and Lu Dashan and Lin Yinghua's complexions suddenly became pale.

    "You framed people for no reason!"

    A sharp female voice sounded, very familiar to Lu Bai, he was not false at all, and looked at Lu Xingcao who had just arrived, and the carved hairpin was stuck in her head!

    Seeing that everyone was looking up at her, Lu Xingcao was a girl after all, she shrank behind her father in fright, wanted to take off the hairpin but didn't dare to do it in full view.

    "You talk nonsense, now we all pay attention to physical evidence, do you have it?"

    Even though she was afraid, she knew that her reputation could not be ruined, so she poked her head out from behind to question Lu Bai.

    "Lu Bai, it's your fault. Your aunt came here with good intentions..."

    Lu Tianshi blocked Lu Xingcao, he watched Lu Bai frown, even though he was anxious, he still pretended to be persuasive, That look of being an elder made Lu Bai really sick.

    The two sang together, which made Lu Bai more angry, and he interrupted Lu Tianshi's words.

    "My parents have already broken ties with you. Where did I come from? I didn't talk nonsense. Lu Xingcao is a thief. He stole my mother's bracelet and sold it for money! Redeem the bracelet!"

    "Your mother was dying of illness at that time, didn't you pawn the bracelet and sell it for money?" Lu Dashan suddenly thought of this, and hurriedly retorted, because Lu Bai didn't speak well to his father. To be polite, he also took the lead.

    Pei Yihe looked at the farce with raised eyebrows, and then looked at Shen Changlan's not-so-good face, his eyes lit up, and the expression of watching the show appeared again.

    Lu Bai's eyes were red because of Lu Dashan's words. Before anyone could react, he rushed forward. The little man is neither tall nor short, but his posture is quite bluffing now. Lu Dashan is not a thing. He was worried The reason is to hit Lu Bai, it's all right now.

    It's just that Lu Bai was stopped by Shen Changlan, and Lu Dashan's fist was also stopped by him.

    Lu Dashan hesitated for a moment, seeing that Shen Changlan looked at him with a cold face, obviously helping Lu Bai.

    He was annoyed in his heart, he had already made a move, if he was too cowardly in front of so many people, he would lose face.

    Besides, with so many people around, there will definitely be fights later, he thought so, and stared at Orion: "Shen Orion, this is none of your business, get out of the way quickly." "Yeah, do

    n't Hit it, just pull it away."

    A villager said something to persuade the fight, and several people around him also echoed.

    But after Shen Changlan stopped Lu Bai, he didn't let go of Lu Dashan's wrist.

    "It's not good to stretch your arms too far." Pei Yihe said leisurely, holding the rein in his hand and letting the horse go aside, fearing that it would hurt him.

    As soon as the words fell, Shen Changlan moved his hand, squeezed Lu Dashan's wrist and pulled it away. His hand was so strong that Lu Dashan couldn't break free at all.

    He snatched a shoulder pole from a fellow villager, and when he was about to hit Shen Changlan and Lu Bai's Lu Tian from behind, Pei Yihe got off his horse and stopped him.

    Not long after, even Lu Bai, who was in a fit of anger, was dumbfounded, looking at Lu Dashan who was lying on the ground crying with his broken leg.

    "My son!"

    Lin Yinghua went crazy, she screamed, her voice was shrill, and she wanted to grab Shen Changlan's face.

    Pei Yihe pulled out a long dagger from his lap and threw it to Shen Changlan.

    Turning her head away from Lin Yinghua's hand, Shen Changlan's expression was cold, she stretched out her long arm to catch the dagger, and pressed the tip of the knife against her neck.

    Even if she was mad with anger and put a knife on her neck, Lin Yinghua stopped her momentum immediately, her legs were fighting, she had never seen such a battle before.

    Lu Dashan was still howling, with tears and snot all over his face, he wanted to roll in pain, but he didn't dare to move.

    Lin Yinghua's legs trembled and she backed away, and Shen Changlan retracted the dagger.

    And when Lu Tianshi saw his son's leg was broken, and his wife's neck was almost cut, he shouted loudly, picked up the pole in his hand, and was about to hit Shen Changlan on the head.

    Dodging the shoulder pole sideways, Shen Changlan approached him in two steps. No one in the village had ever seen a martial arts practitioner, and felt that he passed by in a flash.

    A slender cut was made on the side of Lu Tianshi's neck by a dagger, and soon blood flowed out. He stretched out his hand and touched it, and seeing the blood on his hand, he didn't catch his breath, rolled his eyes up and passed out. land.

    The people in the village were stunned. It didn't take long for Shen Changlan to clean up the family like this. Lu Bai did the same. Orion is really fierce.

    He was not the only one who had this idea, but before everyone could say anything, Orion threw the long dagger in his hand at Lu Dashan who was still howling.

    The dagger that landed went straight to the side of Lu Dashan's face, cutting off a strand of his hair.

    "Don't want a tongue?" Shen Changlan's stern brows were full of impatience.

    Eyes widened, Lu Dashan fell silent.

    "He really knows how to cut his tongue."

    Pei Yihe who was silent at the side said with a smile.

    This sentence made Huan feel lucky, and felt that Shen Changlan was nervous because no matter how hard he beat someone, he would not act like this, especially Lu Dashan, he shut his mouth tightly.

    Seeing Shen Changlan turn to look at him, Lu Bai was actually a little scared, but he thought of that sentence just now, wicked people have their own troubles, Shen Orion became that "wicked person" today, but in the final analysis, it is for him to stand out, so he will no longer So scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 6.8K 22
"If I die, if I stay, give me strength. I'm with you either way." ༺༻ Sully family x eldest daughter! Ao'nung x fem!oc! Avatar the way of water - Sta...
169K 5.2K 199
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
302K 12.3K 73
After Wearing the Book, Me and the Villain's Dad have HE 穿书后我和反派他爸HE了 Author: 两条鱼 Status: 73 Chapters Description Chen Mo penetrated into a romantic...
252K 10.4K 155
Fu Mingyou, the heir to the Fu family, but because he was betrayed by his trusted younger brother, he even rolled down the cliff with a car. When he...