The Story of the Little Man "...

By LiannQ

Title(s): 小汉子"娶"妻记 Author: Cha Cha Cha (茶查查) Status: 52 Chapters (Completed) Summary: The little man Lu Bai w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

12

1.2K 51 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 12

    The sun was setting in the west, and many farmers were still working in the open cultivated land.

    With the afterglow of the setting sun, I stand upright on my own land and look towards the sky. I suddenly feel that the world is vast and I am small here.

    Lu Bai stood up and took a rest for a while, then he came to his senses and felt that his legs were no longer uncomfortable, so he sat on the ridge of the field, picked up the earthen pot beside him and poured out half a bowl of water.

    Bending or squatting to pull weeds is quite tiring for the waist and legs. The wheat grows densely, and it is afraid that it will be crushed if you bring a small bench to sit on it, so this is the only way. Fortunately, he only plants two acres of land by himself. Compared with other people in the village, the work is still a little less.

    In fact, Lu Bai's family used to have three acres of fertile paddy fields in addition to the dry fields, but later they sold them because of his parents' illness. Now the remaining two acres of land, apart from the annual tax, are temporarily enough for him to feed himself alone.

    I have to save money to buy a few acres of land, preferably with paddy fields, which can produce more grain.

    Thinking this way, he put down the empty water bowl and continued working.

    The land adjacent to him belonged to other families in the village, and they were all busy working in the cold weather, and they could hear their conversations from time to time.

    But Lu Bai could only bow his head to work, and waited for Second Aunt Li and Uncle Li from the field next to him to come over after finishing their work, meet him face to face, chat with him for a few homely conversations, and then go back.

    Lu Bai wanted to work a little longer today, so that he could do other things after pulling out the weeds early, such as catching fish and weaving bamboo, so he didn't have to worry about the fields anymore, just come and have a look every two or three days.

    "Little Bai."

    A voice suddenly came from the field not far away, and he subconsciously turned his head to look.

    Seeing that it was his aunt who came, Lu Bai actually didn't want to talk to her, but he still wanted to save face, so he called out: "Auntie, come here." He said it very perfunctorily

    . As for the yin and yang who said that he disrespected the elders, but today, Lin Yinghua didn't know what was going on, and instead of being angry at all, she walked in with a smile.

    Seeing that she almost stepped on his own wheat, Lu Bai frowned, but fortunately Lin Yinghua took her foot back.

    Not wanting her to "accidentally" step on the wheat again, Lu Bai left to talk to the field.

    "Xiaobai, you work alone."

    Lin Yinghua is not tall, with a thin face, her eyebrows are always furrowed, her cheekbones protrude slightly, and she looks very mean when she stares at her. The one who treated Lu Bai like this, but for some reason today, he smiled kindly at Lu Bai.

    He had always hated his uncle's family, and Lu Bai was a little puzzled by her overtures, but he also vaguely knew that there must be something to ask him, or he was asking him to help with work.

    "En."

    Replied muffledly, Lu Bai thought to himself, if he was really asked to work, he would just say that he hadn't finished the work in the field, and he would just refuse. Anyway, his relationship was not good when his father was around. They don't move around during the holidays. Since his father left, the two of them have completely fallen out.

    Seeing that he had lost his father, his uncle bullied their mother and child to be helpless. He walked back from his house, but he found that not only did he not restrain himself, but also said that he would rely on their family in the village from now on. Let Lu Bai be more sensible. , It is really deceiving too much.

    Although Lu Bai looked obedient and honest, he was definitely not at the mercy of others, so he snatched the bowl back from their house immediately, and when his cousin came to trouble him, he also asked Ge Dashun and A few young people who were acquainted in the village were eating and drinking at home, but Lu Dashan didn't dare to say anything when he saw the crowd, and wandered outside the door for a while and left.

    Seeing Lu Bai being so perfunctory, Lin Yinghua couldn't care less at this moment, she glanced at the earthen jar in Lu Bai's hand, saw the bowl on the mouth of the jar, and called out to Lu Bai: "Xiaobai, come to aunt's house, the house has boiled sugar water, I'll bring you a bowl."

    "No, I still have something to go back to do."

    Lu Bai didn't know what she wanted to do, so he refused casually, and then quickly said: "Ma'am, if you have nothing to do, I'll go back first."

    Saying this, he wanted to bypass Lin Yinghua and leave, otherwise it would be too embarrassing if he got involved with her things.

    "You bastard, the aunt is in a hurry to leave before she finishes speaking."

    Lin Yinghua's tone seemed to be joking, but she gave Lu Bai a glare, as if there were knives in her eyes, obviously she didn't mean it.

    Just thinking of borrowing Lu Bai, she smiled again: "Xiaobai, I heard that you and Shen Orion are close."

    Upon hearing this, Lu Bai immediately understood that his cousin was not married yet. .

    "No aunt, I don't know him well, I just met him on the road." Lu Bai declined, he didn't want to tell Orion about Lu Xingcao.

    "I heard from people in the village that you two came back together a few days ago, how can you not be familiar with each other?"

    Lin Yinghua didn't believe it. She looked at Lu Bai and knew what was going on in her heart. please.

    "No aunt, we met on the way back together, we didn't say a few words, besides, Orion looks so fierce, I dare not talk too much."

    Lu Bai still refused, feeling very impatient with Lin Yinghua's entanglement , He frowned, wanting to leave here directly.

    "Hey, Lu Bai, you really don't know what's good and what's wrong. If you tell Orion about your cousin, as long as Xingcao becomes the family, you can also benefit? You think I didn't listen to the woman surnamed Zhao and other people? You two have a good relationship!"

    Lin Yinghua's friendly face just now changed suddenly, she pointed at Lu Bai's nose and scolded sharply, with a proud expression on her face that she knew all these things.

    The women in the village would inevitably gossip when they were together, and he and Shen Liehu didn't avoid anyone when they came back from the town that day, and it was normal for the villagers to see them talking together.

    Thinking of Orion's good hunting skills and earning more money than other people in the village, it's not surprising that some unmarried Shuanger girls would be tempted at home, but I didn't expect that the uncle's family also fell in love with Shen Changlan.

    "I can't do this. Even if I know Orion, that's just a few days ago, who will talk about marriage to someone I've known for a day or two."

    Lu Bai became more and more impatient, he didn't want to stay here anymore, and immediately Carrying the earthen pot around Lin Yinghua, ready to go back.

    Unexpectedly, when Lin Yinghua saw that he turned away without showing face, the more she thought about it, the more annoyed she became, and she even sprinkled in the field, pulling up the wheat in Lu Bai's field.

    Hearing the movement, Lu Bai turned his head to look, his face flushed with anger.

    "Stop!"

    He yelled, and then walked back, seeing that Lin Yinghua didn't stop, and continued to harm his wheat, he was so angry that he didn't want to push her out of the field.

    Unprepared for Lu Bai, a junior, to push her, Lin Yinghua fell to the ground.

    Now the stabbing was over, Lin Ying couldn't get angry, but she was a woman, and she couldn't beat a man, so she just sat there and couldn't get up, hunched her waist and slapped her thighs with her hands, crying.

    "I can't live anymore. Lu Bai, a junior, beat someone. God damn it, he bullied me, a woman. I can't live anymore." Not only that,

    she also loosened her bun to show how miserable she was. .

    "Not alive!"

    The crying and howling made people around who hadn't gone back look over. The closest ones were Li Niu and his old lady. When Lu Bai and Lin Yinghua were talking just now, they had a few glances and heard it. After a few words, I just didn't expect that Lu Bai would be so angry that he would push this mean old woman away.

    Looking at the wheat he had pulled out, Lu Bai wanted to bury them in the ground again, but Lin Yinghua sat on the ground, kicking her feet non-stop, kicking the land where the wheat should be planted in a bad shape, deliberately giving him Add blockage.

    Lu Bai saw her looking up secretly without tears, but when he saw him looking over, he immediately lowered his head and cried, and was even angrier.

    "Get up!"

    After all, it was the elders, Lu Bai resisted the urge to curse, otherwise he would be even more wronged.

    Lin Yinghua was good at throwing things around and turning black and white, even if the villagers knew who she was, in order to avoid trouble, they would seldom say anything to her even if they suffered a disadvantage.

    The two were in a stalemate, and Lu Baihuo was furious. Most people in the village were kind, but there were also people who bullied others, just like Li Erzhu and his uncle's family, they felt bullied when they saw no one in his family to rely on.

    There are quite a few people in the field, they are all digging food from the soil, and they attach great importance to the cultivated land. It was getting late at this time, and many people watched the movement here and walked back. The honest and honest Li Niu frowned. Seeing Lin Yinghua plucking Lu Bai's wheat first, Lu Bai did it.

    And Lu Dashan, that is, Lu Bai's cousin, came over. He had just returned from the paddy fields, his trousers were still rolled up, and his feet and legs were stained with half-dried muddy water.

    Thinking of his mother looking for Lu Bai, of course he also felt good about that Orion who should have a good family background, so he wanted to come and have a look, but he heard his mother crying from afar.

    "Well, you Lu Bai, you dare to hit my mother?"

    Lu Dashan ran over, scolded Lu Bai when he saw him, and finally raised his hand.

    He was taller and stronger than Lu Bai, and the farmers who were used to the work had strong hands.

    Being bullied like this, Lu Bai became furious. He knew that he couldn't beat Lu Dashan, but he couldn't be more angry. He threw the earthen jar into the wheat, rolled the bowl aside, and the water in the earthen jar flowed into the ground. It just won't break.

    The two fought together, there is no way to fight in the village, Lu Bai received a solid punch in the face, but he also punched Lu Dashan in the eye socket, and Li Niu who walked to the field saw the two of them fighting , quickly ran over to persuade the fight, and pulled the man away with another man.

    Lin Yinghua saw that her son had been punched, and the crying that had stopped became louder. She stood up and rushed towards Lu Bai, stretching out her hand to grab Lu Bai's face. Niu was taken aback, and quickly asked his old lady to persuade him.

    The commotion in the field attracted many people, and even the news spread back to the village. Knowing that there was a fight in the field, those who only liked to watch the excitement rushed to the field, and stayed away for fear of harming themselves. , craned his neck to look this way.

    "Look at what's so lively?"

    A village man with his arms folded was looking this way, when he heard a voice next to him, he subconsciously replied: "I heard that Lu Bai and Lu Dashan were fighting, the Lu Dashan family The past two years are really unkind..."

    The people in the village know what happened to Lu Bai, even those who watched the fun probably understand what's going on in their hearts, but if they really met Lu Dashan's family, they would definitely not say that. Now I just gossip with other people while watching the excitement.

    But before the words were finished, the village man felt that the voice was unfamiliar, and the tone of the voice was obviously different from that of the villagers, so he turned his head to look, and it turned out to be a young man wearing a green shirt and holding a folding fan.

    After hearing this, the young master let out a little sigh, and then turned his head to look, and the village man followed suit. The man behind him was Orion surnamed Shen, his brows were slightly frowned.

    The land of Lu Bai's house is still quite a distance from here. The village man watched the two get on horses and rushed away. Like the people around him, he was astonished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 39.7K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
116K 241 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
253K 10.5K 155
Fu Mingyou, the heir to the Fu family, but because he was betrayed by his trusted younger brother, he even rolled down the cliff with a car. When he...
57.9K 1.8K 77
Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineering president, the old man of the wealth...