๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ | ๐๐ž...

By dirteaz

She looked beautiful. She looked like art. But art wasn't supposed to look beautiful. It was supposed to make... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—

1.3K 77 19
By dirteaz

You don't gotta show off
by Dirteaz®

Onika Maraj

It was the next morning and I got up really early to take a shower and do my hair afterwards without being stressed like always. It was around nine am when I finished my make up, my hair and picked a nice outfit for the day. I kept it simple. I wore a white top which I bought a few days ago and matched them with a light washed mom jeans. To complete it I put on my white Air Force and took my black Chanel bag with me.

I felt like I was running late because I knew traffic was hell. Bey texted me the address where we are going to have brunch with Solange. I'm not going to lie, I was a little bit nervous especially because her mother doesn't like me very much. Not at all to be exact.

I got into my black G-wagon and speeded to the restaurant as fast as I could. I knew they were already there because I'm always late, it's a bad habit and I'm really trying to change it. It's just hard.

| | |

When I finally arrived my destination after fifteen mental breakdowns because of this dumb ass traffic, I put on some lipgloss and walked inside the restaurant.

"Can I help you ma'am?" The waitress asked me with a smile.

"I'm here for Ms. Knowles" I said and she nodded making a motion to follow her as she led me trough several rooms.

"Take a seat ma'am the menu card will be there in a few" I thanked her with a nod and a smile before walking towards Solange and Beyoncé.

I was nervous as fuck right now. Both of them were smiling at me. Solange was beautiful, they even had some things in common.

"Hey Nika" Bey stood up and greeted me with a quick peck.

"Hi guys" I said and got over to Solange giving her a nice hug.

All of us took a seat and smiled to each other.

"How's been your way to the restaurant?" she asked with a smirk.

"I know I'm late but I swear it's the traffic, I got up really early today." I defended myself.

"Bey thinks she's something better because she's somewhere five hours earlier" Solange uttered making me laugh.

"It's called discipline" we laughed at Bey at which she didn't react.

"Solange you still in college right?" I started off as I looked trough the menu card which was brought by a waitress a few seconds ago.

"Unfortunately, yes I'm having my finals soon. I'm just so unmotivated for anything especially the final project."

"Which one you gotta build?"

"Statue of Liberty in medium version, I gotta describe every single thing I do, there's no problem on building it, I've got my material and stuff but some steps are so irrelevant that I could break my project down." she explained to me causing me to laugh.

"I had to build a pyramid, I know how you feel. I had twenty-five pages of explanation how I build it, and how I felt when I was doing it, I almost fainted but believe me or not, when you finish and hand it in, you'll be more than proud of yourself." I smiled at her.

"I hope so, I just want this to be over, I wanna start to work and earn money. I feel like I'm doing all my projects for shit, they'll just be in some damn teachers closet for others to show when they have to build their final projects."

"Those projects you did in university is nothing like when you build houses or something. You'll get some nice projects to work on believe me, you'll even forget about a few projects you did in university." she smiled at me happily.

"Did y'all already choose something?" the waitress asked and smiled.

"I'll have the Pasta with pesto and some La Chapelle please" Beyoncé uttered.

"I want a king crab salad and just water please" Solange said directly after Bey.

I couldn't even decided yet so I just picked something fast.

"I'll take the Scampi with Pasta and do you guys have Margaritas here?" she nodded andI smiled.

"Then I'd take that one too"

We continued to talk and it didn't took long for the food to come. It was really delicious and the Margarita tasted good too.

"Bey, what are you going to do about mom?" she questioned.

"What should I do about her, she literally met with this old crazy ass lady again."

With who?

"I know but I don't care, she has her life, I have mine. I'm no longer playing with anything anymore. I'm happy for the first time in so long and I don't want anything to come between this." Bey uttered taking my hand making me smile.

"I really like you Onika. And I'm thankful Bey has you." I smiled at her cutely.

"I really like you too, I'm glad I met you. I was worried that you don't like me." I uttered truthfully.

"I'm not my ma' for the record" I had to hide a smile cause we've been disrespecting her since we started to talk basically.

We finished with our food and Bey got up and paid while Solange and I waited outside.

"Whenever you need help with your project or anything, you can text me or call me and I'm glad to help" I smiled at her.

"Thank you Nika, where's your bag from by the way" her eyesbrows raised and scanned the Chanel bag.

I got closer to her to whisper into her ear, "Your sister bought it for me, you want one too? I can arrange that."

"I really like you, I want a pink one" she whispered back leaning against me as we started to laugh.

"Laughing at me huh?" I nodded.

"Maybe a little bit, but nothing too much" I played it off cool.

"Well too bad, I'm coming with you now so we can discuss why you laughing at me like that."

"I'll see you Solo" she gave her a hug.

"Nika, I'll see you soon" Solange came at me and hugged me.

She left immediately with Bey's Rolls Royce car keys.

"You let her drive your Rolls Royce?" I asked a little bit shocked and mad at the same time.

"Yeah why?" she crossed her arms while we walked to my car.

"Cause last time I asked you to let me drive your Rolls Royce you said "no because I know how you drive" well tell me how do I drive Beyoncé, I'm having my license longer than Sola-" I got cut off when she pushed me against my car and attached her lips onto mine leaving me no time to finish my sentence.

I love it when she does this but I'm still gonna pull her strings and provoke her.

"You think kissing me like this will solve this situation?" I asked her trough our kiss.

"I just gave her the car so we can do some nasty things without her, but don't tell her I said that baby" I smirked a little bit especially when she sucked on the spot on my neck.

"Bitch I heard that, where's my sunglasses in this damn car?" Solange drove closer towards us making Bey pull away.

"Solo, I beg you don't demolish the car. Please." She said opening the trunk and handing her, her  white Prada glasses.

"Shut up, y'all do your nasty stuff" she made sure to press the gas extremely when she drove off.

"She crazy" Beyoncé uttered in disbelief.

"You're not any better" I responded and kissed her again.

We started to make out and get into the car. I wanted to rush home but I was really wet and I didn't know if I wanted to wait.

"You wanna spend the night baby?" I asked as I got into the drivers seat into her lap. I let her drive always. I'm not like her.

"You want me spend the night?"

"Hell yes" I felt her smile into the kiss.

I took off my top quickly leaving me in my Victorias Secret bra. It was one of my favorites, it was wine red and it made my boobs look just like I wanted them to look.

"You're so bad for only giving her the car to have sex with me" I told her tracing down her neck with my nail.

"I'm very bad hm?" she smirked up to me.

"Very very"

This woman will make me go crazy. She reached behind the bra and clasped it open one by one. Just as she wanted to throw it off, we heard knocks on the windows looking around. When I saw Robyn and Kelly together I lifted one arm with which I was covering my boob revealing some of it.

"Hi guys" I said happily seeing them here together.

Bey glanced at me and covered my boob with her hand scrunching her eyebrows at me.

"Only because it's Kelly and Robyn you don't gotta show off"

"Cry Beyoncé, it's nothing Rob hasn't seen before, right." I winked at both of them.

"What are you guys doing here" I asked them not even considering to leave this position or put on my bra.

"Getting some brunch"

We talked for another ten minutes before we left to my house. Bey was driving while I talked about her not letting me drive her Rolls Royce complaining about her.

I was seeing in her so much more than just her being my girlfriend. She was my soulmate. I had the feeling that she knew exactly how I feel. She knows when I feel bad, or sad, happy or impulsive and she knows how to deal with it. And she shows me love. In so many different ways. It's the details she does which makes me happy. And the words she put into action. Thank you god for this angel.

| | |

Hi guys, I hope y'all are fine. I'm sorry for not uploading in a long. I'll be more active from now on.

How did y'all like this part so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 2.7K 20
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ž ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘, ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ...
96.9K 3.2K 39
A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1 Onika Maraj story as of 9-13-21.
90.7K 6.5K 28
She's made no secret of her dislike for me and my "lifestyle". The whole world knows about it. What the whole world doesn't know, however, is what go...
99.1K 4.9K 20
Beyoncรฉ Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...