Corrupted Civilization

ARandomNon-B द्वारा

What would happen if Mumei got abandoned from the Council and reached to the point where she could just die... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 37

924 37 7
ARandomNon-B द्वारा

God’s masterpiece, the humans, finally got their punishment, mutations. Mother nature swore eternal revenge for the disaster between humanity and nature. The humans would start learning their mistakes, nobody should mess with any kind of gods, even less when those somebody were mortals.

As Mumei started getting along with Kronii, both their lives improved and Mumei started studying and learning how to read and write. Bit by bit, Mumei got better at it, her life got so better, her parents finally found a job to work at and a home to live. Kronii’s job was to repair the large clock. On a daily basis, Mumei went after school to the abandoned church to visit her dear friend. Most of the times it was Mumei gazing at Kronii’s work, other times it was Mumei writing on her diary. One day, the girl came again to visit her friend Kronii with her school uniform, but this time, she had a gift for the hardworking woman.

“Oh hi Kronii”, Mumei said, but she hid instantly as she saw two men standing in front of the blue-haired woman. The girl tried to listen what their conversation was, since she was very curious about Kronii talking to anyone else than her.

“I’m going to ask you again, why are you repairing this old abandoned clock Miss ?”, asked one of the man idiotically, trying to provoke Kronii. The blue-haired woman just clicked her tongue in annoyance, what did these men wanted from her ?

“Can’t I do a good deed for this city ? Maybe you aren’t thinking that I’m rebuilding this church on my own”, Kronii answered, glaring at both men who seemed to not accept her answer.

“Since when are women so independent ? Since when are women so strong ad dirty to do men’s job ?”, asked the other man, already taking off his belt from the pants. Kronii noticed the man’s act and wanted to deal with it quickly, but she noticed Mumei coming towards her. The girl was super pissed and she bumped both men between Kronii.

“How dare you to say such things to a woman ? And what are you doing with your belt you pervert ?”, Mumei asked angrily, both of them started laughing hard instead of being serious, Kronii didn’t know what to do or how to react, she had to protect Mumei now.

“Look dude, a girl, even better”, smirked the one guy, he didn’t see Mumei as a thread. The other man just smirked back and started taking off his belt too. Mumei just glared back, she seemed to be dangerous. The men approached the girl, but Kronii put herself in front of Mumei to protect her. Sadly both of the men pulled her aside aggressively and injured Kronii on her face and arms. Mumei just stood there like a stone, her face didn’t change. Kronii thought it was over for the girl, but suddenly as the blue-haired woman sat up, her face was painted in red. One of the man was missing his head, it got cut apart from the body. The other guy tried to hit the girl, but she was too fast and the same thing happened to him too. Kronii noticed Mumei’s hand bleeding, she used a thin, but long glass-shard, making it look like a knife. With that, both men were killed by a girl in her school uniform. Kronii was too shocked to speak out her mind at first, later she calmed down after Mumei disposed the bodies.

“Just how did you do that Mumei ? Those were innocent people”, Kronii stated, not knowing what to say, hoping she wouldn’t get any problems in the future.

“Were they ? What were they about to do to me and you ?”, Mumei asked calmly, the woman couldn’t believe how she could stay calm at situations like these.

“How did you even know the way to kill someone ?”

“It’s simple…”, Mumei said casually, Kronii started to fear her, a high school student.

“In order to survive, you should be stronger and smarter than your enemy, so I cut their main spot of blood circulation”, Mumei explained calmly…

“It’s a guardian’s mind after all”, she added, gazing at Kronii’s eyes and showing her a bright smile.

At the council, Gura calmed down from all the crying. Now it was all the questions surrounding the group, how was Amelia Watson erased from the death list and where was she right now ? Since she wasn’t anywhere to find, even at her own grave she wasn’t found. Everyone at the council building shouted for Amelia’s name, but no answer. Kanata and Towa were the only ones not helping with the search as they had to heal Sana.
“Ame isn’t here”, said Fauna in an exhausted voice, she drank water, because she ran from one place to another, also her throat was dry. The rest were as tired as the keeper was, they had to take a break, only Gura kept looking for the blonde detective.

“Ame, where are you ?”, shouted the shark when she entered the garden. Normally it should be quiet in the garden, since the dead are buried there, but Gura didn’t care at that moment. She searched in every place imaginable, the detective was nowhere to find. Suddenly an idea came to Gura’s mind, Watson’s bedroom, she rushed to the detective’s room. She wished her buddy was there, sadly she wasn’t. The room door stayed sealed as it was, even when the shark opened her door, she didn’t find Amelia in there. Only the good old room where the detective killed herself.

“Just where are you Ame ?”, Gura cried in the detective’s room all alone, everyone was at the meeting room, so the shark had silence for herself. After a few minutes later, she stopped crying her eyes out and looked around the room, examining the room for clues. Apart from what was there as usual, Gura found a letter, it was probably her suicide note from when Amelia hung herself. However, it wasn’t, it was a new letter, fresh written. The shark opened up the folded letter an started reading aloud.

“If someone reads this, I’m returning to the world to follow the creature who tried killing me. Don’t worry, I’m prepared to kill it now, I’m stronger than nobody else is. I can do this. Also tell Gura that I love her with all my heart, thank you. From Amelia Watson”, Gura knew now where she went and that scared her, she didn’t know if what she wrote was the truth or not. She ran to the meeting room and found everyone gathered there.

“Everyone, I know where Ame is”, the shark shouted, rising her arm up to show everyone the letter she discovered. Fauna instantly stood up and approached the shark, wanting to make sure Gura was saying the truth. The keeper opened the letter and read it to herself, after a minute later, she looked at Gura and nodded.

“This is her handwriting, we know now where she is, but we can’t go”, Fauna commented, Gura knew it was because of Sana, only Sana could put them back to earth.

“I hope Sana gets healed quickly”, prayed Gura for Sana’s health, she begged for going back to the world and finding her love. Suddenly a certain voice rose at the entrance from the meeting room, everyone went silent when they saw who it was.

“Sana ? Here I am no ?”, asked the speaker in a silly tone. What shocked most of the members was Sana’s face, she had a huge scar from the right side of her neck to all the way up to the right side of her forehead. This didn’t bother the speaker, in fact it should show how strong she was. Kanata and Towa apologized for not being able to fix the scar issue, Sana had to live like this now. Apart from the scar, the speaker of space complained about strong back pain, which made it difficult for her to train on her own. The speaker of space got weaker…

“Aw man what kind of landmine of supplements for me”, chuckled Roboco as she started to collect the pieces of metal that were the least rusted out of the other pieces. The robot found a building with parked cars everywhere and so she took her chance to steal some metal out of this ruined world. While she was collecting it she started hearing strange noises, Roboco turned around, facing every direction possible, finding nobody around her. That creeped out a bit the robot, but it didn’t hinder her to continue with her tasks. Again, the noises started and Roboco collected the pieces faster, she swore she heard something growling towards her. The robot started running upstairs till she reached the rooftop of the building. Moss was covering most of the building, just like flowers. The robot wasn’t able to detect the flowers, since she was busy listening to the growling noises that came from the stairs far away from her. Roboco had her gun ready to shoot, but what she saw from the entrance of the rooftop was beyond terrifying. It growled at the robot furiously, with a big hunger it wanted to swallow everything alive whole.

“What in the world is that ?”, Roboco said quietly, too scared to even open her mouth. The thing the robot saw screamed furiously and started approaching her, it started running at her in four legs, the entire face was a huge mouth with really sharp teeth, it was about the size of an average human. Roboco shot at it, the creature growled in pain and stopped for a moment before it continued running again to kill its next prey. Roboco shot at it over and over again, but that didn’t stop it. It was after Roboco and only after her. Roboco tried so hard to kill the creature she saw, but it was too late. The creature bit her right arm, the main arm she used to aim with her gun. It ripped the robot’s arm off, she was losing a part of her body, cables were visible from the ripped spot. Roboco gave a shriek in pain when her arm got separated from her body. The creature threw the arm away and wanted to rip more parts of the robot’s body. Roboco distanced herself from it, but no matter how far she was from it, the creature approached her quicker than her distancing from it. The robot closed her eyes since the creature came to attack her, but she didn’t feel any pain. Roboco opened her eyes and what she saw was beyond shocking, even more shocking than the creature itself, she got saved by a familiar face. That person chopped the creature’s head off with their sword, the sword was painted red, the liquid dripped down to the ground.

“No way…”, said Roboco between deep breaths. The person turned around to face the robot only to see the robot in plain fear. Now they approached the robot and Roboco couldn’t do anything against it. Roboco slipped and fell down, but she did her best to avoid a closer gap between both of them. Sadly they were too near for the robot to escape.

“Say Roboco…”, said the person in a chill tone in their voice, Roboco feared them strongly, a military robot feared a mere person, none other than them.

“Do you recognize those flowers ?”, continued the person, but Roboco didn’t answer, because she was in an extreme state of shock. The person looked around to glance at the small flower field on the rooftop. Even if Roboco was in a state of shock, she recognized the way the person was acting much differently, they weren’t that way.

“For real you don’t know ? Those are called red spider lilies, and I thought robots are smarter than humans…seems like not this time”, the person gave a smug smile while facing the robot with arrogance. Roboco saw how their sword was swinging, it didn’t look right.

“You know what red spider lilies mean right ? Aw man mother nature really found the right spot to suddenly grow them here huh”, chuckled the person, Roboco was crying, she couldn’t escape from the spot she was at. It was over for the robot with her adventure.

“How can you easily kill someone after all these years ?”, asked Roboco, finally opening her mouth. The person only gave a small smile and approached the robot nearer.

“It’s simple…”, they started swinging their sword back and forth.

“In order to survive, you should be stronger and smarter than your enemy, so I let the mutated human attack you till you’re weak and lost control, so that I can kill you”, they started holding the sword with both arms, preparing their entire force to attack the robot.

“Don’t do this Kronii-”, shouted Roboco out in tears before the sword hit the robot’s neck, making it unable for the robot to function.

“It’s a guardian’s mind after all”, said Kronii calmly with a small smile on her lips.

While the warden of time was out there doing her own business, someone else was out there too. Amelia Watson was admiring how quick nature grew back on earth, Fauna did a good job at it. However, Amelia wasn’t alone, she was with two other people, the one who saved the detective from her death and another person she saved from death. With the reason of destiny, both of them were back alive. Amelia followed her savior only to ask herself where they were going.

“Only walking a small bit and we arrive, we’re almost there and then you both can rest”, said the savior, they were walking a hill, walking all the way up until they reached the top of the hill. Alone the hill was covered with a high grass field, it was hard for the group to focus where they were walking. When they reached the top of the hill, Amelia felt a metallic door under her, it was the entrance of their destination. The savior opened the door and let both of them inclusively herself enter underground. They got greeted by a group of humans, plus inspected by them for any bite marks or related to the mutated humans. Afterwards the group of three followed the humans to their leaders, this was their actual destination

“We arrived…”, said the savior, showing them two people chilling in a room underground. They came nearer to the girls who sat relaxingly on pillows on the floor. Both girls took a glance at the girls the savior took there.

“Wow Rushia, you really took Amelia and Olivia in here, wow, our last hope”, said the purple-haired girl, surprised by the savior’s power. Rushia’s power can bring back creatures to life, only if there’s a fated purpose for them to be alive.

“Uhm excuse me, but I’m no longer Olivia, I’m the one and only Kureiji Ollie”, Ollie said proudly with a big grin on her face.

“And why do you look like that Ollie ?”, asked the brown-haired girl, pointing at the red and grey-haired girl.

“I’m sorry Okayu and Korone, she was near an explosion, so I had to stitch her body parts and all back before I put her back to life, but seems like that triggered her powers”, explained Rushia silly while pointing at the zombie. Everyone started greeting each other and getting to know each other better. Seemed like Amelia and Ollie were the fated chosen-ones to complete the whole case for once and for all, and Okayu and Korone predicted them to save humanity, but the big question is how ?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

18.3K 504 31
This is a Kronmei Fanfic ~~~~~~~~ Kronii is the most known in town for being a businesswoman with the most chaotic friend of hers, Hakos Baelz. tho...
92K 2.8K 31
Are you ready? "The Council has decided your fate!" Concepts of the universe manifest into anthropomorphic-like beings are tasked with maintaining...
17.7K 683 24
When Kiara left the underworld Calliope realized that she lost something. Given the second chance she is now determined to get her back. Even if it t...
Comet Is In Love Yuna द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

14.1K 492 25
「Why? Why her? Why not me?」 「You're mine!」 「YOU think that I'm joking?! You know what? Let me just show you what I meant by that!」 「If I can't have y...