Out of Nowhere (Rindou x read...

By ryo_sukuna

Haitani Rindo. One half of the infamous Haitani brothers. The despicable siblings that rule over Roppongi. Th... More

| Before we Begin |
[ Prologue ]
Chapter 1: Habits
Chapter 2: Nonsense
Chapter 3: All the Things I Hate about You
Chapter 4: Sick of You
Chapter 5: Reflections
Chapter 6: Hate Me
Chapter 7: Fight Back
Chapter 8: Meddle About
Chapter 9: Car's Outside
Chapter 10: Light Switch
Chapter 11: Ceilings
Chapter 12: Exile
Chapter 13: Lunchbox Friends
Chapter 14: Just Pretend
Chapter 15: W.D.Y.W.F.M?
Chapter 16: What a Perfect Day for Crying
Chapter 17: Double Take
Chapter 18: Bags
Chapter 19: I Wanna be Yours
Chapter 20: Bad Idea!
Chapter 21: War of Hearts
Chapter 22: I Wanna be your Girlfriend
Chapter 23: Those Eyes
Chapter 24: Lavender and Velvet
Chapter 25: Stay
Chapter 27: As it Was
Chapter 28: Yes to Heaven
Chapter 29: Cinnamon
Chapter 30: Are you Bored Yet?
Chapter 31: We Fell in Love in October
Chapter 32: Video Games
Chapter 33: My Boy
Chapter 34: I Love You So
Chapter 35: Elephant in the Room
Chapter 36: The Way You Felt
Chapter 37: Wannabe
Chapter 38: Broken Hearted
Chapter 39: Afraid
Chapter 40: R.I.P. 2 my Youth
Chapter 41: Drown
Chapter 42: So My Darling
Chapter 43: Someone to Stay
Chapter 44: Only
Chapter 45: Cinnamon Girl
Chapter 46: Love & War
Chapter 47: Therefore You and Me
[ Epilogue ]
Fun facts + Q&A
- Headcanon: Cute Scenarios <3 -
| We've Come to an End |

Chapter 26: I'm Yours

7.1K 385 187
By ryo_sukuna

"God, I fucking hate this."

—~—

Third Person POV

Rindo thought he was over it.

But come next day, the sight before him told him the obvious answer... No, he was not.

Honestly, (y/n) didn't notice the subtle changes in Rindo's mood. He picked her up after club just fine, and she hung out with him and his friends for a bit as well. Not a single hint of jealousy detected. Either she was way too oblivious or he was a great actor, in which case, he needs to tone it down a little because poor girl is not a mind reader.

(Y/n) was confused and a bit disappointed seeing that Rindo did not wait for her at the school gates that morning, but deduced that he may have overslept or had other business to attend to. It didn't faze her too much. After all, he was his own person and she didn't have to tell him what to do with his life.

And there was some truth to her assumption— he overslept. Rindo stayed up most of the night blankly staring up at the ceiling and desperately trying to make do with his emotions. All this time, he wasn't able to properly figure it out, he had to decide everything right there and then for the past couple of weeks. If it weren't for being put in a life-or-death situation, he may never had realized he had an inkling of romantic feelings for (y/n).

And because of the fast-paced emotional warfare going on, he ended up falling for her... and he fell for her hard. He wasn't naturally an affectionate person but loving somebody just created an urge to keep them by his side. It was addicting, in a sense. He just wanted to be in each other's presence and maybe throw in a random kiss or two, or subconsciously play with her hand when he's bored, or pull her close to watch her flustered expression.

Damn, his love language made it too hard to ignore her.

But Rindo has another problem, dealing with his jealousy. Shockingly, he wasn't jealous solely because another guy was with (y/n)— he was envious that he can't be with his own girlfriend. How ironic was that.

'Hah...' the violet-eyed male's eye twitched in agitation as he opened the sliding door to (y/n)'s homeroom, 'Today's gonna be a long day.'

You mean to tell him that this guy was in her classroom the whole time?!

Making his way to his usual seat ten minutes before class started, Rindo did not hesitate to intensely bore his gaze straight through the raven-haired male. Whether or not the teenaged boy noticed the immense presence, it seems as though he's doing a good job at ignoring the piercing, violet eyes coming his way.

On another note, (y/n) received word from her club president in the morning that the baseball team received a 'go' in making their new sport jerseys. They can probably head to the club room after school, but that would disturb both clubs' practice/work. So, she deemed it was best to get information as early as she can each day before the culture festival.

"Just curious, but what is the baseball team going to do for the festival?" (Y/n) tilted her head in confusion, "It's mostly the visual and performing arts' clubs that have extra activities to do outside the classroom events."

"Oh, the baseball team's mostly made up of third-years so when they leave, we won't have enough people next school year," Taichi explained, "The captain suggested we do a batting cage in the baseball field. Since middle schoolers come by, we were hoping it would interest them."

"Damn, we have similar situations," she airily laughed, "Although, it's harder to promote the home ec club at a school festival."

"Then I'll show off the uniforms you guys make to anybody that comes by," he smiled but dropped it as soon as saw Haitani Rindo shift his attention towards him.

"Since we received your order last minute, I'll have to talk about the details and stuff before school ends, if that's alright," (y/n) said and prepared her sketchbook and her pen, "Unless you don't know what your captain wants, but my president prefers to start working soon so we don't disturb each other after school."

"No, no that's fine! My captain gave me the details during morning practice," Taichi grinned and revealed a slip of paper in between his index and middle finger. He sat backwards on his chair to face her and crossed his arms over the back rest, "So, we're looking for—"

Screech!

Taichi, and anybody who came to class early, winced at the shrill of the metal legs of a chair scraping roughly against the floor. Hesitantly glancing to his right, the poor boy made eye contact with the city's most notorious gangster staring directly at him.

(Y/n) didn't even flinch. She was in work mode as she quickly scribbled down the specifics the baseball captain wanted.

"So how many of you are there?"

"There's eighteen of us."

"Hmm... so my club and I have to work on roughly three uniforms per person," she mumbled and wrote that down as an aside, "It says here that you want the colors to be dark green, black or white?"

"Yeah, we're not sure what color combinations we want but we thought it's best to match the school colors," the brown-eyed male sheepishly spoke.

"How about—" the (y/h) student hastily sketched four t-shirts onto the paper before pulling out color pencils from her bag. She then colored each differently according to their request, "—mostly green for the base and white for the names and numbers? I think it'd stand out more but that's up to your captain."

"No, that's perfect! I'll let him know your recommendation—"

Taichi stopped mid-sentence and nervously sweat-dropped. He watched as Haitani Rindo crumbled up pieces of paper and flicked them onto the (h/c)-nette's hair. She paid him no mind until one landed on the paper, to which she snapped her head to glare at him. Rindo smirked in response as Taichi felt more tension than usual coming from the bickering pair.

"Anyways, that's all I need for now. I'll probably see you after school again, right?" (Y/n) looked up from her sketchbook and sent a polite smile. The blonde boy next to her felt an irk mark appear on his forehead.

"U-Uh right... see you then," Taichi hurriedly turned around and grabbed headphones and an MP3 player in his bag to avoid Rindo's wrath. Is it just him or is the Haitani brother out to get him?

Meanwhile, the (h/c)-haired female continued to sketch out ideas and list materials— completely oblivious to her attention-deprived boyfriend pouting in his seat. Ah, here it comes... the spoiled younger brother in him is starting to surface.

"What are you doing?" Rindo asked as nonchalantly as he could. His left hand supporting his cheek whilst he stared at the hard-working girl before him. Despite what he was feeling, he couldn't help his gaze softening at how diligent (y/n) was when she's concentrated.

"Just club stuff, Haitani," she replied and didn't even so much glance at him.

"Ehh... sounds boring."

"Of course it does," she flatly said but it sounded— to him— as if she was trying to end the conversation early.

"Are you going to stay late in club again?" He asked. He already knew the answer but a small part of him hoped that she would ditch club just once.

"Mhm, I'll be staying extra late everyday for the next month," (y/n) replied as she rubbed her pen on her temple contemplatively. She didn't know what fabric would work best for sports such as baseball so she ended up pouting in frustration.

Rindo stayed quiet for a bit. His patience was thinning by the second.

Soon, a softer-pitched 'screech' of the chair sounded again as the blonde scooted his chair nearer to the focused female. Laying his chin on her left shoulder, Rindo wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"Pay attention to me," he faintly murmured and that was enough for (y/n) snap back into reality and stop whatever she was doing prior. She was lucky that whoever was in the class actively avoided looking at the back row because nobody wanted to even so glance at Rindo.

"W-What are you doing?!" She whisper-yelled and tried to gain distance, but that only resulted in the violet-eyed boy to tighten his hold and bury his face in the crook of her neck.

"You're ignoring me," he simply responded and (y/n) widened her eyes.

'Don't tell me...' she thought in surprise at the revelation, 'He's jealous...'

(Y/n) was glad and somewhat relieved that they can end her suggestion sooner than later. It was negatively affecting both of them and she would make sure to apologize to him when she has the chance. However, she also was nowhere used to being in a relationship and didn't know how to respond to his random acts of affection.

"I-I won't ignore you anymore just—" she slightly pushed him away and felt her cheeks and the tips of her ears on fire. Bashfully grabbing her sketchbook, she hid behind the covers and tried to recollect herself, "Back up a bit, please..."

Rindo slightly smiled and complied to her request. It seemed that was enough for him to calm down, even if it was just a little bit.

'Holy shit,' (y/n) thought. Her mind was frazzled and some people that entered the class stared in bewilderment as to why the (h/c)-nette was covering her face with a book, 'That was too much for my heart... I can't let my suggestion to him last if this keeps up any longer.'

|—~•~—|

Lunch period came by and, surprisingly, Rindo left some time in the morning instead of staying with the (e/c)-eyed girl. At least, it didn't seem as though he was upset anymore, which was good.

So, (y/n) stopped by the club room to hand out the information she received to her club president. It was usually only those two who were insane enough to work on club activities in the morning, lunch, and after school,

"Oh nice, (l/n)-san!" The third-year exclaimed and went over the list, "The last thing we need to do is get their measurements. Let your classmate know to stop by after school so we can get started."

"Will do, Prez," the younger student playfully saluted and began to head out, "I'll see you later."

With that, (y/n) happily headed on her way back to her homeroom, but before that, maybe she'll stop by a vending machine to grab a strawberry yoghurt milk as a preemptive reward. She's going to be extra busy so she might as well treat herself.

On her way, she noticed a familiar ravenette walking away to the cafeteria and into their homeroom. Perking up, she sped-walked to catch up to the male— not noticing two brothers turning the other corner and to her direction just as she passed them.

"Hey, Taichi—!" (Y/n) called out and waved to get her classmate's attention until somebody grabbed her free hand— the momentum causing her to be jerked back. When she saw who it was, her face expressed obvious bewilderment, "Rin— Haitani?"

A swirling mix emotions filled his violet eyes as his breaking point was his own girlfriend seeking out somebody else right in front of him. It hurt even more that she had to catch herself saying his first name because they were out in the open where other students could see them.

'Shit...' Rindo thought and went to release her hand, but he didn't want to. He kept his hold and decided that now was the best time to talk about everything, 'I fucked up.'

(Y/n) stared up at him in concern, "Hey, are you okay?"

The tall male suddenly smirked to which she was taken aback from. She went to step back and retrieve her hand back but he tugged her towards him, causing her to lose her footing and stumble in his arms.

'This motherfucker—' (y/n) widened her (e/c) eyes but it soon softened, and she couldn't help the giddy feeling she felt whenever she was with him. That's one way to reveal their relationship to the school, and soon, the whole city...

A choir of awestruck gasps, screams, and chatter sounded in the hallway. After all, the younger brother of Roppongi's most notorious siblings was kissing the school's newcomer. You best bet that this will be the talk of the school for the next few days, weeks, or months even.

Ran grinned proudly at his brother, "Finally, you two idiots."

Rindo pulled just a few centimeters away and smirked as he still cupped her right cheek in his hand. Meanwhile, (y/n) sent an incredulous expression and shook her head in disbelief, but couldn't stop the biggest smile forming on her features.

"You always get things you're way, huh?" She quietly questioned and crossed her arms. His left hand pulled her head towards him as he placed a quick peck on her forehead.

"Always," he jeeringly spoke before turning to her side and wrapping an arm around her shoulders. The crowd of students only increased in mass and the sound of frantic typing and camera shutters resonated in the first-year hallway.

"Oi! If I see anyone messing with my girlfriend, you better be prepared messing with me too."

—~—

Author's note: I need a general consensus because I noticed some comments in the earlier chapters. No hate, I'm just curious where people stand.

QUESTION: If you notice somebody getting teased or bullied, do you:
A) fight (verbally and/or physically) even though you know you might lose and have no fighting experience
B) mind your own business because you know you might lose and don't have a way to defend yourself

Because I've noticed people comment that (y/n) shouldn't have tried standing up to people that's way above her skill level. I mean, I agree because I'm not a confrontational person, but this was made for those people who are the opposite of me. I found that in my Sukuna books, people were upset for the (y/n) in that ff not standing up for herself. Now I received the opposite problem lmao 😂

Anyways, take care and see you in the next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.2K 36
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต (๐—ฌ/๐—ป) (๐—Ÿ/๐—ป) ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ...
9.9K 381 21
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค You didn't anticipate being caught up in a chaotic situation. Growing up as a girl who moved houses annually, you were used to constant change u...
17.6K 833 27
โ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ. โž || ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ, you, the reader, wake up in the body of none other than Hanemiya Kazutora h...
214K 4.8K 75
A series of short stories and oneshots for Tokyo Revenger characters. Book 1 A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thoughts that come into my...