The Mouse world

By Darkfredbear83

Four teens was in the forest around nighttime just walking until they saw a Mysterious door, they noticed fou... More

Prologue
Boy meets Mouse
Radish Fladish
Chop It
Ms. Yuunda
The Snail
Doctor Clean
Grocery Run
Pretty or not
Ant problem
Seeking me Gold
Book thief
Oh Crap the Vase!?
The Movie Master
Snow way Dude
Love, Love or Love?
Sally M. Monroe
Attached
Big Guy billy
Artistic Boy
Lil Chum's Diary

The snail race Competition

33 1 0
By Darkfredbear83

Grandpa Rampy, Lil Chum, Lil Isabella and Cam are riding on Shelly's back.

Lil Chum: Are we there yet?

Grandpa Ramps: Nope

Lil Isabelle: Are we there yet?

Grandpa Ramps: No

Cam: Are we there yet?

Grandpa Ramps: *Yells* No we are not there yet!

Cam, Chum and Isabelle: Are we there yet?

Grandpa Ramps: can you kids just stop asking that question *Turns around* FOR FIVE MINUTES!?

Lil chum: Sorry grandpa, it just that we're going to see the Snail race competition and it got me all excited!!

Cam: Uh-Huh!

Lil Isabelle: Yea! They got all the candies, games and everything!!

Grandpa Ramps: look kids I know that y'all get excited over good things

Cam: it's not our fault that you delivered the good news!!

Once they reached to the Snail race festival, The three quickly jumped out of Shelly's shell and ran towards the place.

Grandpa Ramps: Kids wait up! *Sigh* kids these days...

*With cam, chum and Isabella*

Cam: *Amazed* Woah they literally have Everything

Lil Isabelle: they even have the Caramel Mit mat bitez *Mouth waters*

Lil Chum: The fair games *Gasp* is that Pop a balloon?!

Cam: that game always angers me, sometimes I need to Whack-A-Mole! *Looks over a sees it* which it's a good thing!

The two boys runs off to the Fair games, Isabella in the other hand was eating a handful of Caramel Mit mat bitez

Lil Isabelle: *Eats them* Oh They taste so good!! it's like I'm being in a space of peace *Eats them again*

While they're enjoying themselves at the Festival, Grandpa Rampy was watching them with a smile on his face

Grandpa Ramps: *Chuckles* they may be kids but at least they're enjoying themselves at the festival, nothing can ruin this day...if it was ruin I will be angry...

(Old man you shouldn't said it)

???: Well Well Well look At we have here!

Grandpa Ramps: *Thoughts* wait a second? I know that voice...

He turns around to see another mouse who looks around the same age as Grandpa Rampy.

???: *Smirks* Long time no see...old friend

Grandpa Ramps: *gets mad* Harold...

Harold: *Chuckles* How long we haven't seen each other

Grandpa Ramps: A very very long time...

Harold: *Chuckles again* Correct! Because I was known from all over places and get gold trophies while you on the other hand living in a poor house with your poor excuse of a family *Smirks Evilly*

Grandpa Ramps: *Gets angry* You take that back!!

Harold: How about you make me

Random rat: Elderly Fight!!

Lil Chum: Huh?

Cam: Elderly Fight?

Lil Isabelle: *Burps*

The rat and Mouse people slowly surrounded the Two

Harold: Oh what's wrong Rampy? Are you still mad over one single sentence

Grandpa Ramps: *still mad* You have a lot of nerve to talk crap buddy!

Harold: It's not my fault that I'm the most famous snail racer of all time!!

Grandpa Ramps: famous racer of all time?? Oh please you won't ever be famous in a million years if it weren't for me helping you in the first place you idiot!!

When he said that the crowed gasp before mumbling

with the words 'What is he talking about?' 'Helping you in the first place' and 'weren't for me?'

Harold starts sweating before walking away

Harold: *Tsk* Whatever I got a race to finish

Grandpa Ramps: *Yells* GOOD LUCK I HOPE YOU LOSE!! YOU KNOW WHAT SCRATCH THAT, BAD LUCK I HOPE YOU LOSE!!

Cam: *Runs up to him* Grandpa Rampy, what happened?

Grandpa Ramps: *Sigh* it's just nothing kiddo, just a beef between two elders with a broken bond...

Cam: Broken bond?

Lil Chum: Grandpa! I saw you having a argument!

Grandpa Ramps: Like I said boy, it's just a beef nothing else

Lil Isabelle: Did someone said beef? I like beef!

Cam: Grandpa Rampy, by the look on your grumpy mad face something's wrong

Lil Chum: Yea? What did the famous Snail racer actually said to make you like this?

Grandpa Ramps: *calms down and sighs* it all started when me and him was younger...

*Flashback*

Grandpa Ramps: Harold and I were good buds, we always jump tree to tree play sword fight with sticks and we always take food from people's houses. We have this unbreakable bond since we hang through out the time and I thought this will last forever even if we get old but boy I was wrong.

Grandpa Ramps: one day we decided to go the the snail race competition the two of us were amaze of how fast those big snails are. Harold wanted to been one of them...and we kept going over there many times while growing up...I wanted to help him reach his dream so I trained him on how to ride a snail's back properly since I learned it from my Father...

Grandpa Ramps: Weeks pass by and he manage to do it right...and so he signed up for the next Snail race...luckily he won

*Flashback pauses*

Lil Chum: wait So he learned it from you?

Grandpa Ramps: Yes now shush! Let me continue my story

*Flashback Resumes*

Grandpa Ramps: and he kept participating every race while I was there watching the whole thing. Sure I'm proud of him and my teaching skills and hopes he would thank me for that...but then again I was wrong... he'd never pay me a visit and then one day he told me... he don't wanna be friends with me anymore...when I heard those sentence... I was shocked and felt betrayed...

Young Ramps: H-Harold I don't understand...why?...

Young Harold: I realize that fame is making me happy and has a whole new meaning to me...and besides I'm pretty sure people don't wanna see me hanging out with a poor person like you...

Young Ramps: *Shocked* What!?

Young Harold: what I'm trying to say is...this is the last day of us being friends...goodbye *walks away*

Young Ramps: Wait so our bond of friendship means nothing to you now!?

Young Harold: Yep (Looks back) which means that you mean nothing to me...

Young Ramps: ...

Grandpa Ramps: that was the last time I saw him...we went from friends to strangers...and I have the feeling of sadness and betrayal but I managed to get through it...but I still hope that one day Karma will get to him...

*flashback ends*

Cam: That's messed up!

Lil Chum: Absolute betrayal!

Lil Isabelle: The truth has been discovered!

Grandpa Ramps: Kids calm down, I'm mad too but it doesn't matter to me...

Cam: No grandpa Rampy it's not alright, after what he did is messed up you gotta fight back!

Grandpa Ramps: Like I said, I don't care about it no more...

Cam: Grandpa I know that deep down you wanna get back at him, are you seriously gonna let him walk away after he disrespected you.

Grandpa Ramps: No...

Cam: Exactly so how about you go against him in the Snail race, you did said that you were trained before?

Lil Chum: He's right I'm sure that you can kick his butt!

Lil Isabelle: Make him regret his decisions!!

Grandpa Ramps: *Slowly smiles* You know what... you kiddos are right!! I will win that race to show him not to mess with the wrong person!!

Cam: Yea! That's what I'm talking about!

???: Rampy is that you? Wait, that is you!

The four turn their heads to see a female mouse who has a hat with and a bow

Grandpa Ramps: Daisy?

Daisy: Rampy! *Runs up to Him* I haven't seen you for a long time! How have you been?

Grandpa Ramps: *Smiles* I've been doing good Daisy! Just gonna participate in this Competition to win this Race

Daisy: oh really?

Cam: Yep Grandpa have this Friend or should I say Ex-friend disrespected him having a poor life and let's just say that things went South

Daisy: Is it the famous Snail Racer Harold again?

Grandpa Ramps: *Looks down and rubs his arm* Yea...Daisy I-

Daisy: Rampy it's okay...we all have regrets

Cam: *Whispers to Chum* so is she some old friend of Grandpa

Lil Chum: *Whispers back* Yea, he kept telling us about her all the time

Grandpa Ramps: I know...I just wanna have a good day without getting a bad vibe but him showing up just ruins it all...

Daisy: Is that the reason why you participating?

Grandpa Ramps: I wasn't really Interested in participating but these Lil Rascals *Points at Cam and Chum who is Watching Isabella dancing* just Motivated me to beat him!

Daisy: Are you sure you wanna beat him?

Grandpa Ramps: Do you remember that I told you I taught that Prick how to drive a Snail?

Daisy: Yea?

Grandpa Ramps: which means that he learned it from me and he thinks that I don't remember how to drive but I do

Daisy: so you wanna make him taste his own medicine? *Smiles* well Rampy good luck, I'll be watching and rooting for you

Grandpa Ramps: thank you Daisy

*Timeskip*

Later on Grandpa Rampy were separated from Cam, Chum and Isabelle when he has to Participated to the race to get back at Harold.

Cam: Chum and Isabelle please don't tell me they sell hot dogs that has the size that big.. *Points at the hot dog stand*

Lil Chum: Oh yea they do! The hot dog is so Gigantic that it can barely fit into your mouth

Lil Isabelle: Yea!

Cam:

Cam: I'm just gonna act like it's not there...

Lil Chum: Oh come on I bet you're hungry!

Cam: Well I rather try the different food stand! what do they got?

The loud voice has come from the speaker.

???: And welcome to the Competition of the Snail race!, it is i Yes it's me your favorite mayor

Random Mouse: *Yells* You ain't my favorite I don't like ya mate!

Mayor Mousewell: *Yells* Alright who said that!? Whoever you are come over here and say it to my face!? Ahem and we have the Snail racers who participated in this competition including Harold!

The mouse and rat people began to scream in glee causing Cam to cover his ears

Cam: *Thoughts* this is why I don't like Pep Rally...

Harold waves his hands at the crowds while smiling, as Grandpa Rampy glares at him before seeing Daisy rooting at him

Daisy: Come on Rampy! You got This!!

Grandpa Rampy smiles before sighing

Harold: Well looks like I'm having a race with a poor person...this sucks

Grandpa Rampy clenches on the ropes very hard as his eye twitches before he calm himself down

Grandpa Ramps: *Thoughts* Calm down Rampy, Calm down don't let his words get to you I can beat him! I know I can!

Grandpa Ramps: Shelly we're going to win this race! I know we will!

Shelly: Meow!

Mayor Mousewell: *Yells again* Now Racers start your engine or Snails I guess

The racers including Harold and Grandpa Rampy start getting ready with their snails

Mayor Mousewell: Ready! Set! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- *Coughs Uncontrollably*

Mayor's Assistant: Are you ok Mayor?

Mayor Mousewell: Yes I'm fine *Coughs more* Just go already!!

And so Grandpa Rampy, Harold and the rest of the racers started to race with their Snails

Grandpa Rampy was in fifth place while Harold is in third place

The Elderly mouse was speeding fast as he passes through other Snail racers before drifting through the curve

Mayor Mousewell: *Through the speaker* Oh! And it looks like Rampy has hit the perfect Drift!

After that they continued to race as Harold grumbles in anger

The first Obstacle is a road of Thick wet Mud with Grandpa Rampy and Harold driving through it

The rest of the racers barely go through it as one of them didn't make it

The Next obstacle is the Bar obstacle

All of them got off of their snails and goes to it but Harold trips Grandpa Rampy over as he fell down

He looks up to see Harold looking at him with a smirk

This angered Grandpa Rampy before getting up and ran towards to the bars and starts to climb along the others

During that one of them can't hold their grip and falls into the Water

Mouse racer: *Drowns* Ah! I'm drowning! Someone help me! I'm drowning!

Mayor Mousewell: *Through the speaker* Oh and it looks like someone is drowning! Lesson learn people! Go take a Swimming Lesson!

Grandpa Rampy, Harold and the others got back to their snails after Bar Climbing and continued racing

Cam was in quiet mode after he just witnessed Chum eating a Gigantic hot dog

Lil Chum: *Burps* Phew that tastes so good!

Cam: I'm at lost for words

Lil Chum: Come on it's just a hot dog!

Cam: I know that but- you know what let's just watch the race

Back at the Race

Grandpa Rampy and Harold were racing against each other and also them bumping heads

Harold: *Angry* Can you just give up!? You're not going to beat me!!

Grandpa Ramps: *Angry* No! You think I'm going to sit there and watch you get all the fame after what you did to me!?

While they're arguing. They're close to the Third Obstacle

The Big balls

(The Big balls from Wipeout)

Once they landed on the big balls

They both bounce on it one to another

Cam: woah! Look at them bouncing on those big balls!

Grandpa Rampy and Harold can't argue while bouncing on them so they went back to focusing on it

Luckily they landed perfectly on the ground and drive with their Snails

Their was another Curve infront of them as they start to drift but Grandpa Rampy bumped into Harold against the metal crash barrier

Harold: *Looks at Grandpa Rampy in Anger* Damn it! Can't you just stop bumping into me!? I'm trying to win this race!?

Grandpa Ramps: *Anger* I'm not letting you win this!? You going to have a nerve just to betray me!?

Harold: *Yells back* Yes! I did have a nerve! And I have no regrets betraying a poor person like you!

Grandpa Rampy got more mad and punches him in the face before getting up on his feet and looking down on him while being on top of Shelly's shell

Grandpa Ramps: *Anger* I'm getting sick of you calling me poor! you don't understand how I feel What it's like to be betrayed by a friend!

Harold: *Chuckles* I don't care how you feel!? You don't deserve to be my friend! You're just a old poor Mouse who lives with his poor excuse of a family

Grandpa Ramps: You're right! I don't deserve to be your friend!? Cause you know why!?

He said as he grabbed Harold's shirt tightly

Grandpa Ramps: *Glares at him* Because I don't wanna be friends with someone who has a cold heart!! Who looks down on people who's struggling!! Someone who chose fame over friendship!!

Harold: What's it to you!? I felt great looking down on those who's poor You're one of them and you're nothing!

Harold said while trying to get his hands off of his shirt while he's being yelled by Grandpa Rampy

Grandpa Ramps: *Grips on his shirt more tighter* all I ever wanted was to grow up and live a good life with a friend beside me! But did I get that? No I didn't!? The Result was me getting backstabbed by a friend that I've trusted!

Harold: *tries to pull His Wrists away* You think I'm going to live a life with someone who's going to make more miserable!? Don't make me Laugh Rampy! You were dumb enough to teach me how to drive!!
I got what i wanted and I don't need you in my life!

He said as he kicked him in the stomach causing Grandpa Rampy to fall back on top of Shelly's Shell

But luckily he caught the rope in time and lifts himself back on top

Harold: *Looks at him with an Smirk* I'm winning this Race

Harold drives to first place ahead of Grandpa Rampy

Grandpa Rampy finally snaps and starts to drive fast after Harold with Shelly

Back to Harold he's driving his Snail towards the finish line

He was smiling that he's going to win this race

But that soon stop when Grandpa Rampy finally caught up to him

Mayor Mousewell: *speaks Through the speaker* oh my! It looks like these two are racing to the finish line

Cam: *Gets up from his seat* Come on Grandpa Rampy You can do it!

Lil Chum: Yea!

Daisy: *Yells at the top of her lungs* Come On Rampy!

Now the two are almost there to the finish line as they're speeding up trying to reach first place

Grandpa Ramps: *Thoughts* almost there! I'm not letting this fool beat me!

Harold: *Thoughts* Come on! I need to win this!

They both are close to the finish line in high speed with them gritting their teeth

Cam, Chum and Isabelle and Daisy's Eyes were widen for who's going through the finish line in first place

And finally they both cross through, stopped their snails and hopped off

The crowd was cheering loudly

Mayor Mousewell: *Speaks through the speaker* Wowie! Now that's an Interesting race ain't that right everyone!

Lil Chum: *Clapping his hands Repeatedly* Woo! Grandpa Rampy did fantastic!

Cam: *Clap both of his hands* Yea he did! I finally get to see how good he is

Mayor Mousewell: *Speaks through the speaker* Now the Winner of this Race is
Drum roll please!

Mayor Mousewell: *Speaks through the speaker* Rampy Khandi!

Harold: *Shocked* What!?

Again the Crowd cheers again as Cam, Chum and Daisy Cheers to him before Isabella coming back and sitting down on her seat

Lil Isabelle: What'd I miss?

Cam: *Looks at her with a smile* Grandpa Rampy won the Race

Lil Isabelle: *Suprised* Wait really?

Lil Chum: Yep! And by the way where were you?

Lil Isabelle: I was uh...going to...to the Restroom! Yep to the Restroom Mhm

Lil Chum: Well ok then

And after that many people start leaving the Stadium as Harold is walking to his Snail

Grandpa Ramps: Hey Harold!

Harold: *Looks back at him with a glare* What do you want...

Grandpa Ramps: if you call me or my family Poor again! I swear I'm going to make you regret it! And I mean it

Harold: *Groans angrily* Whatever!

He got on his Snail and starts to drive away

Cam: *Walks up to him and pats him on the back* Well Grandpa Rampy You did it!

Lil Chum: You Aced that Race!

Daisy: You did great Rampy! I'm glad you did it!

Grandpa Ramps: *Smiles* Thanks guys i appreciate it...

Lil Isabelle: *Blows Raspberries* Nah not enough revenge! So I did something devious

Grandpa Ramps: Oh dear god Isabelle what did you do!

Lil Isabelle: *smirks while chuckling* Well Grandpa I snuck in something in his drink and it is this

She said as she pulled out a small bottle

Cam: *Eyes widen* Wait is that my ZzzQuil!?

Lil Chum: What the heck is that?

Cam: It's something that helps you sleep but that's not important! Isabelle why do you have my ZzzQuil?

Lil Isabelle: Well I thought that maybe I could get back at him! Since he wanna call us poor! I thought maybe this will make him taste his own medicine!

Cam: Isabelle that doesn't mean you have to-

Then a loud crash was heard as they look over

Random Mouse: OH MY GOD!! HAROLD PASSED OUT!! SOMEONE GET THE AMBULANCE!!

Grandpa Ramps: let's get the heck out of here

They all ran off leaving the Stadium

End of Snail Race Competition

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 11.1K 51
"Damnit, Jensen, listen to yourself - follow your heart? What kind of fucking Disney movie do you think this is-" "That's your problem right there, M...
194 2 22
Rowan Irvine had always been told she was childish. Her room was lined with stuffed animals and drawn-on walls. But the summer of her senior year Row...
33.1K 1K 42
‼this is an old series, and does not reflect my current writing style. thank you ‼️ Everyone wants to be a hero. Everyone thinks that when their mome...
22.2K 1.4K 54
It's a cliche, ordinary girl meets a good looking guy and they fall in love. Well, they would have if she let herself and if he wasn't a creature sh...