The Tailed Beast Daughter 201...

By Queen_Iz_701

- This is another book that is salvageable as it is in my opinion so I'm rewriting the concept into another b... More

Chatper 2: The Jinchuriki and The Beast's Daughter
Chapter 3: Beating Up Douchebags and 'Fun' at the Academy
Chapter 4: Meeting Our Sensei... Who The Hell Is This Weird Voice?
Chapter 5: We Passed!!! Tomorrow Gramp's Day!
Chapter 6: Coffee and Gramps Day!! Wait Who's The Other Demon?!
Chapter 7: I've Been Kidnapped?! I've Gotten Attached
Chapter 8: Don't worry I "Escaped"! Today We Are Enemies.
Chapter 9: Mourning of Goodbye's
Chapter 10: Chunnin Exam and another Tailed Daughter

Chapter 1: The Beginning

3.3K 86 23
By Queen_Iz_701

12 years ago

The kyubbi raged the village, causing total destruction. Though only for his beloved new born daughter, Kurami. Who had been taken hostage, by the masked man. Making a deal with a man that if he destroyed the village he would give his only precious thing in the world back, before he went on to destroy the village, he had wrapped his daughter in one of his giant tails.

   Later on kyubbi was taken on by the two soon to be hero's of the village, Minato Namizake and Kushina Uzamaki. Before he was sealed, he asked them one thing and one thing only.

"If I am to be sealed then please take care of my daughter. I only destroyed the village for her, and if I had to I would do it again and again. Forgive me, please." He said in the most gentle voice anyone has ever heard from a demon best.

   Even though being stabbed through the chest and dying for there one and only son, they agreed. They understood what it was like to do something for your child, knowing that the third would take care of them both. The kyubbi gently laid down his the one-tailed daughter next to the new born Naruto, "Her name is Kurami, take of her." Were the nine tails last word before his other half was sealed into the baby.

6 years later

   By this time Kurami had two tails, flailing around behind her. She was happy as parentless, tailed child could be. Which was miserable, everyone in the village hated her and treated her for some strange reason. She never understood why, the children would never play with her. Calling her mean names like 'freak' and 'Monster', sometimes the older children would pull her ears and tail, and throw rocks at her.

  One day she was walking home to her lonely apartment, a bag full of instant ramen, when she heard shouts coming from the playground about a block away. With her sensitive hearing she could barely make out the words, 'freak' and 'monster'. Something ignited in her and she ran toward the playground, at the playground there was a blonde boy with tears in his eyes being tormented in by older children. She ran over and punched one of the older boys in the face, growling showing them her baby fangs. Looking like a real demon, the boys ran from her, scared of the blue haired girl.

   Kurami turned and slowly approached the boy,"Are you ok?" She asked cautiously.

The boy looked up at her with tears in his eyes, then looked away, "Why do you care? No one else does..." He said bitterly.

She smiled softly, "Well I care cause I know the pain you do. Every one calls me a monster cause I have tails and ears, I don't know why though." The boy looked up at her surprised and happy, that he's not the only one.

    He suddenly found a new hope, "He-hey do you want be friends?" The blonde boy asked nervously.

    Kurami smiled, "Yes I do, my name is Kurami!!" The boy looked up surprised that she even accepted his request, then gave her a big goofy smile.

"My name is Naruto Uzamaki, believe it!!"

    They started talking for the rest of the day, and found out they had a lot of things in common besides being hated by the entire village. For example they both love ramen, they have the same birthdays, and sadly they have no parents. Naruto told her about his dream to become a ninja and be the next hokage.

Kurami smiled at this for a moment, "Then Naruto, when we both turn 7 how about we both become ninja. Then someday you'll be the hokage and I'll be your right hand girl." She offered and Naruto gave a great big smile, "Great, we'll be the best shinobi in the world. " they both laughed and talked about there futures till it was time to go home.

Another 6 years later (Kurami's POV)

It has been 6 years since me and Naruto have vowed to be the best shinobi. Since then I have grown two more tails, all together I have four in all. Gathering information from my earlier years, every three years on my birthday I grow another tail. Since I'm 12 now mine and Naruto's next birthday I'll have 5 tails, great. Note the sarcasm there, don't get me wrong I absolutely love the way I am. Its just every time I gain a new tail, the more I'm feared by the villagers and the more they treat me like crap.

   Lets move on to something better, like my life at the academy. It's going great, I don't get bullied a lot and I'm doing very well in becoming a ninja. The only bad things are the fangirls, Emo duckbutts, and the people that are mean to my best friend.

  Speaking of him, here I am sitting at one of the desks waiting for him to arrive. I bet you he's off somewhere pulling a prank, I smirked at the thought. I love doing pranks with Naruto, even if I don't do all of them with him. Suddenly Iruka burst through the door with a tied up Naruto, throwing him to the floor. I sighed and grabbed a kunai from a small pouch attached to my leg, were not supposed to have weapons till we become genin but since when do I listen to the rules though. Ha never....

    I held the kunai with the tip of one my tails, and threw it under all the desk with great accuracy it didn't cut any one and sliced threw Naruto's ropes. He looked at the loosened ropes and then looked at me giving me a goofy smile, which I returned with one of my own. Iruka looked for the owner of the kunai, and his eyes landed on me. I gave him an innocent look, but he didn't fall for it and narrowed his eyes.

"Kurami, why do you have kunai?" He asked.

I simply shrugged, "Cause I can."

    Iruka grew and irk mark, whenever I did this it would irritate the living crap out of him. Which is why I loved doing it, the thought just made me have an evil smirk on my face. Iruka lectured Naruto and me, for him painting the hokage's faces (which I laughed at) and me for having kunai in my possession (in which return I rolled my eyes). By the end of it Iruka-sensei had at least twenty irk marks.

He finally blew up, "Fine have it you way!! But because of you the whole class has to review the transformation jutsu. " he ordered. Everyone in the class groaned, except for duckbutt, which he just glared at the floor.

Poor floor man, it did nothing to him, but let him walk all over it.

   I shook my head as everyone lazily made it down to the floor in a line, moaning and groaning about the stupid jutsu. "Oh my Kami, just shut up and get over it!! Its not like doing this review will kill you!!" I finally burst, everyone stared at me surprised. I rolled my eyes, and actually paid attention when it was Naruto's turn.

   Ino and Shikamaru, made a few comments which earned them hard smacks on the back of their heads, by me of course. "Shut up and just do the jutsu, who cares if we were the cause of this. It don't matter, we probably would have done it anyway. We are in a ninja academy for Kami's sake, we do stuff like this everyday. " I said calmly, defending my beat friend. Naruto mouthed 'thanks' to me and I nodded with a smile back.

   Naruto went to the front looking serious, and preformed handsigns that I knew all to well. I smirked when he yelled, "Sexy no jutsu!!" There was a poof of smoke and behind it was a blonde naked girl with only mist covering her parts up. When Iruka-sensei got nose bleed so big he flew back and hit the wall, was the point I started laughing.

Iruka- sensei got back up, "Stop screwing around!!" He yelled even louder than Naruto usually yells.

    Which caused me to wince with my sensitive hearing, over the years hanging out with Naruto. You learn he's very loud, and being me I used to wince every time he got really loud. I have gotten used to it, but anything bigger than that will hurt like hell.

Iruka-sensei noticed that my ears were bent back a bit and gave me a sorry look, "Sorry Kurami, I didn't mean to yell that loud. Now come up and preform the jutsu please." I nodded and stepped up, and preformed the jutsu.

   I transform to one of the people in my earliest memories, a lady with rad hair. She looked really beaten up, and had a claw piercing through her body. Behind her was the fourth hokage, I really didn't know what happened because before all that was a blur. Though for some reason I really liked them.

    Iruka-sensei's jaw dropped, "H-how are doing that?" I shrugged, "I'm doing what you said the transformation jutsu." Sensei shook his head, still in a daze, "N-no how did you transform into that person?" Once again I shrugged, "She is the Lady from one of my earliest memory, I think she saved me. I don't know cause I don't remember anything else and its all a blur anyway." He sighed and let me go to the back of the line, and continued on with the day.

<<< later on >>>

   Both Naruto and I, we're cleaning the hokage's face. "Kurami you don't have to help Naruto. You weren't the one who did it." Iruka sensei said from atop the cliff.

I smiled, "So its what friends do for each other. They work together to get stuff done, and are always there for each other. Besides I have nothing else to do." Iruka sensei sighed then started talking to Naruto about why he vandalized the hokage's faces.

   I ignored them till I heard the sad words leave Naruto's mouth, "So it's not like I have anyone to go home to." I frowned. I knew how he felt, I walked over to him and gave him a comforting hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back muttering, "Thank you." I only nodded and squeezed him tightly. I let go and went back to work, Iruka sensei gave us a sad look. "Hey how about after this we can go get ramen?" Iruka sensei asked. We both looked up with excited eyes, and started working faster.

~~~~

   At the ramen shop, I sat quietly for once. Smiling when Naruto mentioned that the fourth hokage was the best hokage and saved the village. A flash of a claw pierced through two people crossed my mind and I frowned.

Why do I have that memory?

As well as how can I still remember it, the hokage died the day I was born.

So theres no way Im supposed to be able to see that, as a memory.

Did I have something to do with it?

  I was brought out of my thoughts when Iruka called my name, "Kurami, are you ok?"

I turned and smiled at him, "Yeah I was just thinking." He didn't look to convinced but moved on.

For the rest of the time we talked and had fun, till it was time to go home. As soon as I got home, I stripped and got into the shower. Which was a huge pain in my ass, do you know how hard it is to get clothes off when you have 4 puffy tails? Usually I have to where stretchy spandex and a skirt so no one can see my butt through the hole I cut in all my clothes. I washed my hair and tails of all the dirt, then got of the shower drying off. All my tails flailed and sprung water all over the bathroom, I sighed usually I can gain control of my tails but they mostly just do whatever the hell they want. Like they have minds of there own ._.

    I put on a night dress and walked out the bathroom and over to my bed. Turning off my nightlight I fell asleep.

..... Yay new story!!! I have like a thousand others you just can't see them cause I haven't posted any of them yet. Meh .... Hope ya like this story!!!! Byesies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 15.8K 30
Love has no bounds; it is forever eternal. Their first encounter was at the academy in the walls of Konoha. Emiko had never met someone who was myst...
45.9K 1.3K 22
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...
381 73 13
This is a story about a girl who was from the noble family but fall for a boy who was from the side branch of the family, being from side branch of...
274K 9.6K 92
The hole in someone's heart can be physical like a kunai wound, but it can also be unseen. [Eventual Kakashi Hatake x OC] This story contains: occas...