Infinity | B. Barnes

legoellis által

Y/n's life was turned upside down when she was taken hostage by HYDRA. After almost a year in captivity, and... Több

Playlist
The breakout
Undercover in Lagos
The Sokovia Accords
The Winter Soldier
Caught red handed
Ready to comply?
Antman?
Everyone's got a gimmick now
Division
Betrayal
Divided we fall
The rescue
I just feel you
It's not hopeless
You are free
Thanos?
Home
In the name of love
The Endgame
The aftermath
A moment of normality
Androids, aliens and wizards
The white wolf
Caps wingmen
Couples therapy
Baron Zemo
Midnight
The party
The Lab
Turkish delight
Looking strong, John!
The whole world is watching
Justice
Peace
The beginning of the end
You had one job
Captain America
Peace

You shouldnt have done that

301 9 2
legoellis által

The world fell silent. Everything around her felt like a blur as she stared across the town square at the flag smasher's dead body. He may have been a part of a terrorist group, but he didn't deserve that. He didn't deserve to die.

Y/n couldn't help but blame herself. If she had stayed with Walker a second longer she might have been able to prevent this. She could have used her powers to stop him from bringing that shield down on the man's chest.

Walker stood frozen for a moment before he turned on his heels and began to run away. He looked dazed, his eyes far away, like he couldn't believe what he had just done.

A hand grabbed onto y/n's arm and brought her back to reality. She turned her head and locked eyes with Bucky who was mirroring her shock in his expression.

"We have to go. We have to take the shield." Bucky said to her quietly

Y/n nodded in agreement and the three of them took off running in the same direction as Walker. Leaving behind the crowd of shocked people and the dead body of a flag smasher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you see where he went?" Sam asked as he jogged alongside them. The three of them jogged along a path next to a long line of abandoned warehouses.

"No." Bucky admitted to him

Y/n came to a stop, causing the boys to stop in their tracks as well to see what had happened. She closed her eyes and listened out for any sign of Walker. Surely there weren't many people in this area.

"Why!" Y/n's eyes shot open and she looked ahead towards a warehouse. It was Walker.

"Y/n?" Bucky prompted her gently

She locked eyes with him and then nodded in the direction of the warehouse. "This way."

The three of them quickly walked over to the entrance of the warehouse. Y/n could feel the pain and regret radiating off of Walker from inside the building. This wasn't going to be an easy thing to do, to take the shield from him.

When they walked into the warehouse, y/n's eyes immediately fell on Walker's hunched form. He was crouching on the ground with the shield clasped in his hands. He then raised his posture slightly.

"Time to go to work." He said quietly to himself before he stood up from the ground. He knew they were there.

"Walker..." Sam said as the man marched towards them.

"You guys should see a medic, you don't look so good." Walker said to them

"Stop, Walker." Sam said to him as he aggressively paced around the room.

"What? You saw what happened. You know what I had to do. I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar!" He yelled at them

"He didn't kill Lemar, John." Bucky said

"You didn't have to do that." Y/n said quietly

He sighed and turned away from them.

"Don't go down that road, believe me, it doesn't end well." Bucky told him

"I'm not like you." Walker spat

"No. You're not." Y/n glared in defense. Bucky was forced to kill, Walker wasn't.

"Listen, it was the heat of the battle. Okay? If you explain what happened they may consider your record." Sam tried to placate him. But Walker only laughed and shook his head.

"We don't want anyone else to get hurt." Sam said again

"John...you gotta give up the shield man." Sam said

Walker slowly raised his head in defiance. "Oh, so that's what this is. You almost got me."'

"You made a mistake." Sam said

"You don't wanna do this." Walked stated

"Yeah, we do." Bucky said lowly.

The tension was thick in the room as the three of them stared down Walker. The stood in silence for a moment before Bucky made the first move.

He lunged towards Walker and threw a punch in his direction, Walker blocked it. Sam and y/n then stepped up and engaged in the fight as well. Walker ducked down on the ground as Bucky swung his leg out and tried to kick him.

Walker then stood up and kicked Sam in the chest in the same motion. The man fell backwards with a grunt from the impact. Walker then turned back to Bucky who grabbed hold of the shield.

Bucky tried to pry it off of Walker's hand, but Walker quickly got out of his grasp and punched him in the face twice, causing Bucky to spin around and fall face first onto the ground. Walker then turned on Bucky and raised the shield above his head, he began to bring the shield down and y/n's heart dropped.

She reached her hands out and stopped the shield from moving any further. Walker looked at her with an intense glare as he pushed against her as hard as he could, but she would not budge.

Sam then flew in and hit Walker with his metal wing. Walker retaliated by hitting Sam with the shield, but he had to quickly turn back around when Bucky leapt at him and brought his vibranium fist down onto the shield.

Walker blocked Bucky's attack and turned back to Sam, he hit him hard with the shield and knocked him to the ground again.

Y/n then grabbed hold of the shield with her mind again. Walker glared over at her as she held him in place. "You're holding back. Why are you holding back?" Walker asked with anger in his voice.

Y/n didn't reply to him, she went to pull the shield from his grasp but Bucky got in the way and threw her off, Causing her grasp on the shield to slip away again.

Sam jumped towards Walker but he quickly kicked him in the side again, causing him to fall to the ground. Bucky jumped in again and began to punch the shield with his vibranium arm again.

He grunted as he aggressively hit the shield over and over again. He slowly pushed Walker back until his back hit one of the metal posts. Walker swung at Bucky with the shield, but he quickly dodged out of the way. Bucky then managed to grab onto the shield again. The two men grunted as they fought each other.

Walker then managed to break free of Bucky's hold, Bucky swung his fist towards him but Walker dodged out of the way, causing Bucky's fist to smash into the metal pole and cut it in half.

Walker moved towards Sam again, who had finally managed to get back up on his feet, but y/n quickly moved to intervene.

She used her telekinesis to grab hold of the shield and began to pull it off of his arm again. Walker grunted and kicked y/n hard in the chest.

Y/n yelled out as she fell backwards and landed hard on the ground. She stared up at the ceiling of the warehouse as she tried to catch her breath back. Walker had definitely winded her, hopefully he hadn't broken anything.

Y/n sighed and sat back up again, she could hear the noises of the fighting still going on, she looked over and saw Walker pinning Bucky to a forklift with the shield.

"Why are you making me do this? Why are you making me do this?" Walker yelled at Bucky as he spun him around and then threw him across the room.

Y/n gasped harshly as Bucky hit into a metal pole and sparks erupted around him. It was his arm, she could see the blue sparks shooting out of it. Bucky yelled and then fell unconscious on the concrete ground.

Y/n pushed herself to her feet as Sam flew towards Walker. Walker spun Sam around so he was lying on the ground. The man stood over him with a look of rage on his face. He yelled and brought his shield down, luckily Sam managed to roll out of the way and get himself back up again.

"This isn't you John." Sam said

"We could've been a team." Walker said to him

Y/n stood behind Walker with a glare on her face. "John." The man turned around to face her.

"You shouldn't have done that." She said angrily before she allowed the blue energy to flow out of her hands, curling round her finger tips and lighting up her veins.

She threw her hand out and threw Walker across the room, the man flew backwards a few feet before he landed heavily on his back.

Sam then used his wire and attached it to the shield, he flew upwards and pulled hard, trying to pry the shield out of Walker's grasp. After a moment of struggling, the shield flew out of his hands and landed on the ground with a thud.

Sam and Walker both fell to the ground as the shield landed on the hard concrete. Walked and Sam then both scrambled to their feet to grab the shield. Sam reached his hand out to grab it but Walker tackled him out of the way.

Y/n raised her hand and raised the shield
Off of the ground. She brought it towards herself and allowed the straps to slip onto her arm.

She glanced over at Walker and Sam again and saw that Walker was sitting on top of Sam, he had him pinned to the ground.

"Walker!" She yelled, but he didn't listen. He pulled his helmet off and began to pull hard on Sam's wings.

"I am Captain America!" He yelled, he then pulled Sam's wings out of place. Electricity spitting as they broke. Y/n's eyes widened at the sight.

"Walker!" Y/n tried again. She put her hand out and threw him backwards again, pulling him off of Sam. Y/n saw Bucky stand up in the corner of her eye, she felt relieved that he was okay.

Walker slowly turned to look at her, an intense rage flashed over his face when he saw her holding the shield. "It's mine!"

"Not anymore." She shook his head at him

"It's mine!" He yelled again. He ran over to her but Bucky jumped in the way, engaging him in a fight once again. He punched him a few times. Y/n and Sam ran in to join the fight. The four of them collided in the middle and fell apart.

Y/n collapsed on the ground with a groan. She stared up at the ceiling once again as she breathed heavily. She was definitely coming out of this fight with a few bruises.

Y/n pushed herself up on her elbows and saw Bucky kneeling in front of the shield. He picked it up and placed his arm in the straps, he then walked over to Sam and dropped the shield next to him. She could see the anger on his face as she pushed herself to sit up.

Bucky and Sam made intense eye contact for a moment before Bucky walked away from him. He made his way over to y/n and held his hand out for her to take. She glanced up at him and then grabbed hold of his hand, allowing him to lift her up off of the ground.

Bucky placed his hand on her back and began to steer her out of the warehouse. Y/n glanced back at Sam and Walked as Bucky led her out of the room. She didn't want to leave Sam here, but she couldn't leave Bucky by himself. Not right now. Not after this.

Y/n wrapped her hand around Bucky's and gently squeezed his hand. She knew what this would mean to him. The shield meant a lot to him and to see it be used like that must have been like a stab to the heart.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
1.1M 28.9K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...
78.7K 2.9K 21
When SHIELD agent Y/N helped Captain America readjust to the modern world, she was full of optimism and hope. Then she saw the destruction and devast...
10.6K 510 17
▌ˏ'୭̥ *ೃ ✧ 𝒐𝒐𝒊. ᎒〔 𝓛𝙰𝙳𝚈 𝓣𝙸𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚂 ! 〕 ↳ 레이디 타이 그레스 ❝ 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎...