Dreams, Dragons, and Deceit |...

By what_the_fawkes

What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess adm... More

Prologue
Daydreams and Passageways
Visions and Whispers
Namedays
Mud and Trouble
Dragonstone
Driftmark
Sister Act
Love Letters
Betrayal
Red Keep Reunion
Innocent Impoprieties
Aftereffects
Morning Lessons and Afternoon Interruptions
In Hot Water
Interlude
Premonition
Homecoming
A Little Mischief
Aches of the Heart
Turn of the Tide
Reunion
Don't Lose Your Head
Table manners
Swear It
Dinner, Take II
Sparring
The Princess and Her Uncles
Little Dragon
Dream Depression
Just a Walk
Sleepover
Trouble Runs in the Family
I'll Stay
Give Me Your Fire
Viserys the Peaceful
A New King
Visenya Targaryen
Black Wings
Terms and Sides
Eye of The Storm
Captive
White Noise
Standstill
Between Brothers
Tea Time
A Change of Plans
The Queen That Never Was
Home
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye
We Light the Way
Hostage
Pillowtalk
Unexpected Company
The Edge of a Dagger
Sequestered
Red Dawn
Behind the Walls
Confession
Silver and Cold
The Gods Made You For Me
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Epilogue IV
Epilogue V
Author's Notes
You Were Made For Me, As I Was For You (Aegon Only Ending)
The Three Headed Dragon (Alternate Threesome Ending)
Edits (photo dump)

The Mess You've Made

6.2K 182 29
By what_the_fawkes

⚠️Trigger warning for what can *technically* be considered dub-con⚠️

The door burst open with a loud slam and Rhaenyra and Daemon charged into the room. Already, her mother was red-faced and flustered.

"Do you have any idea what sort of mess you've just thrown us into?" Her mother immediately snapped, not waiting for her daughter to speak. "First, you make a fool of yourself at the petition, then announce your betrothal, something you haven't even spoken to me about, then you strike Prince Aemond and threatened to rescind the very betrothal you just announced? Do you have anything to say for yourself, Visaera?"

"Mother, I just—"

"What in the god's name possessed you to hit him? Alicent is livid—"

"Oh, Alicent is livid?" she finally sneered, "I'm livid, mother! He practically called my brothers bastards right there at the table and nobody did anything about it! I'm supposed to just let him speak ill of my family?"

"And this betrothal business?" Daemon finally interrupted, stepping between the glaring women, "Why would you announce such a thing without consulting us first? We haven't even spoken about marriage, other than a single instance on Dragonstone."

"Yes, I know, but the Queen kept asking me—"

"I don't give a fuck about that whore. There are other matches, better matches, that you could have made. It's our duty to find you a suitable betrothal and you just ruined any prospect of that happening." 

"I couldn't help it; I was just so mad! Aegon, he—"

"Of course!" Rhaenyra groaned, then laughed bitterly, "Of course, it's not about your future, it's about fucking Aegon! Your ridiculous attachment to your uncle—"

"You're one to lecture me on proprieties! If it weren't for 'ridiculous attachments' to uncles, I wouldn't have been fucking born, would I?" At her words, Rhaenyra took a visible step back, pressing a hand to her ribcage as though she were struggling to breathe. When she audibly gasped and doubled over in pain, the argument was forgotten and Visaera was rushing to her mother's side. "Mother?" Her voice trembled with worry as she ducked to give Rhaenyra her shoulder and help her into a chair. "Is it the baby?"

The thought sent a chill sweeping down her spine and the blood drained from her face. The last thing Visaera wanted was to cause her mother unnecessary stress or do anything to harm the baby growing in her womb. Rhaenyra reached for one of the chairs behind her and lowered herself into it, still grimacing in pain. "I'm sorry," she whispered, tears springing in her eyes as she dropped to her knees and pressed her cheek to Rhaenyra's belly. "I'm sorry. I won't fight with you anymore."

"I don't want to fight with you, Visaera," her mother assured her when the pain finally subsided; running her hand through her hair. "I want to make sure that you are making smart decisions for the future. Nothing that took place tonight would be considered a smart decision."

"So. you think Aemond is the wrong choice for me?" she asked, finally looking up from Rhaenyra's belly.

"I barely know the boy; I haven't seen him in years. But deciding on a whim to marry him as some sort of revenge... Nothing needed to be decided tonight, or even this year. We could have sent word and waited for offers from any of the other houses. Your choice tonight removed those options." Her mother sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "The Queen is not happy about what you said before you left."

"When I said I made a mistake or when I called them fucking Hightowers?" Visaera asked grimly. A snort of laughter came from across the room and, when Visaera looked up, she found Daemon shaking his head and trying to smother a grin.

"She truly is my daughter, isn't she?" he asked softly. The mix of pride and sarcasm in his question made the corners of Rhaenyra's mouth twitch. And then, despite the fact that they had just been screaming at one another, both women were grinning.

"I love you, sweet girl," Rhaenyra told her, lifting her chin and gazing down at her, "Never, ever, forget that. I only want the very best for you. That is why I'm hard on you." Visaera nodded and her mother leaned down and kissed her forehead. "You smell like wine," she added, wrinkling her nose. "Get some sleep and we will figure this mess out in the morning." Visaera bid them both goodnight, kissing Daemon on the cheek and earning another proud grin from him before she finally closed the door.

Releasing the braids from her hair and combing her fingers through it, Visaera let out a sigh of relief. Everything could wait until tomorrow... Continuing to rub her fingers over her aching scalp, she crossed the room and poured herself another glass of wine, not that she needed it. Her body was still warm from all the wine at dinner. Still, lifting the goblet to her mouth gave her hands something to do and kept her from biting her nails.

She had nearly finished her second cup when a loud knock at her door startled her; she nearly dropped the cup in her hand. Almost stumbling over her skirts, Visaera crossed the room in a hurry and tugged open the door, expecting to find Alarya. Instead, she found Aegon, panting as though he had just run through the entire keep.

Panicked, Visaera looked between him and her knight, who stood beside her door. Aegon had never used the corridors to enter her rooms before, but Ser Jaunton already knew why he had to this time. A silent conversation passed between her and her knight, deciding whether the prince would be turned away and whether Jaunton would ever speak of this. The knight leaned against the wall and looked pointedly at the ceiling, whistling a tune and pretending he wasn't witnessing the prince standing outside her chambers just before bed...

Despite her better judgment, Visaera stepped aside and allowed him to enter the room, closing the door behind him.

"What do you—"

"You're going to marry him?" Aegon snarled before she could finish her question. Swallowing the last of her wine, she set the cup forcefully down on the table.

"What did you think was going to happen, Aegon?" she countered, "You think I would just be a good little wife and let you fuck the entirety of the keep without uttering a word of complaint? That I would keep letting you hurt me?"

"Visaera, that's not fair!"

"No, what's not fair is you demanding that I marry you, practically calling me a whore in the process, and then going off to bed someone else hours later!" she yelled.

"I didn't bed anyone!" he replied desperately.

"I heard you!" she countered.

"Visaera, I was fucking drunk!" he yelled, "Whatever you think you heard, nothing happened! Yes, there was a maid in my rooms; she was cleaning my vomit from the fucking floor! Is that what you needed to know?" He gripped her around the shoulders and looked into her face, silently pleading with her to believe him. "I haven't touched anyone but you in months, not since the moment you returned, swear to the gods."

A heavy lump had formed in her throat and her heart had begun to pound as she stared up into his wide, violet eyes. Years of companionship had made her an expert on reading his eyes, and she found no lie in them. Her legs nearly gave out as she realized how stupid she had been.

"You didn't—"

"Of course not!" he assured her. Jarred by the revelation, Visaera blinked up at him, realizing she had utterly fucked everything up. "And now you're going to marry him?" She turned away, unable to look at him, unable to face the accusation in his voice. "Answer me."

"It's not that simple, Aegon," she defended, remembering the vision that had been plaguing her for days. Ultimately, it was always going to be Aemond; it was the only way she could protect her brother. "I'm trying to keep our families safe!"

"What the fuck does that mean?" he cried, throwing his arms in the air. Visaera scrubbed her face in frustration, unable to explain the vision to him in a way he would understand.

"I wish you could understand—" He took two steps toward her, gripping her around the neck and shoving her back against the wall.

"I understand, Visaera," he sneered. With his face only inches from hers, she could smell the wine on him and realized he was drunk, far worse than she was. "I'm in love with you and you're going to marry my fucking brother!"

"Aegon—" He pressed closer against her, pinning her between the wall and his chest, breathing against her neck.

"You're going to marry him, and fuck him, and have little princes and princesses running about the keep and I'm going to be forced to watch." The words were said in her ear, and despite the loathing in them, the tone of his voice sent a wave of shivers down her back.

"Aegon—"

"You're mine, Visaera," he growled, his lips brushing the side of her neck and making her pulse quicken. "You've always been mine, and you always will be..." She tried desperately to pull away, but his body was pressed against hers and she had nowhere to go.

"Aegon, please," she begged, "I can't do this right now..." The last two cups of wine were quickly warming her and her mind felt like it was desperately trying to catch up with her body. With a snarl, he gripped her hair and tugged her head back, hard, and Visaera hissed in pain. Then his mouth crashed down on hers, forceful, demanding, desperate...

Her body reacted of its own accord, gripping his tunic before she could stop herself. When a whimper finally fell from her lips, Aegon spun her about and shoved her back toward the bed. Her knees hit the edge and she lost her balance, falling back on the mattress.

"Aegon, wait," she begged breathlessly, unsure if she was trying to reason with him or herself.

"I'm done waiting," he hissed, leaning over her and pressing his mouth to her neck, his tongue dancing dizzying patterns on her skin. "I'm going to have you, at least once, before you thoroughly break my heart, Vis." His words both thrilled her and sent a feeling of panic coursing through her.

When she pushed against his chest and he finally pulled back, Aegon was hardly recognizable. The look in his eyes was desperate, frenzied, half-mad, as though he wasn't really himself at all.

"Aegon, please," she begged, "This isn't right." And then she gasped as his mouth slid lower across her skin, his tongue slipping along the thin line at the center of her chest that her gown had left bare. "Oh, gods..."

"You think this is wrong? How could this be wrong? Listen to yourself, Visaera..." He replied, his hands running over her hips and up her chest as he finally settled on the bed. "You want me as much as I want you. I bet you're fucking dripping already." A whimper fell from her lips and she pressed her thighs together, wishing that what he said wasn't true. The first moment he touched her, she felt herself growing wet. Now, her dress was soaked beneath her.

"Aegon, you can't—" He chuckled, a dark mean laugh.

"I can't? I should... I should tear you apart and fuck you until you can't walk; until the whole keep can hear you screaming my name. I should thoroughly ruin you... Nothing would please me more than knowing I've had every inch of you and ruined you before my cunt of a brother could even touch you..." Tears sprang in her eyes at his callous tone, and yet his words still set her insides on fire.

"Aegon, I can't—"

"I don't need to claim your maidenhead to have you, Visaera, surely you realize that by now. I've already taken your heart, no matter how much you want to deny it. Besides, you know I would never do anything to hurt you..." Slowly, he popped open the clasps at the center of her dress, pulling the panels apart and baring her chest to him.

"Aegon..." She was no longer sure if she was whimpering his name to beg him to stop or to ask him to keep going.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful, Vis," he breathed. And then his mouth was on her skin, slipping over the peak of her breast. The lewd whine that came from her mouth surprised them both and Aegon smirked victoriously before sucking her hardened nipple into his mouth; sending dizzying waves of pleasure coursing through her. His hand found its way up to her other breast, kneading it softly, while the other hand attempted to push up the skirts of her dress. Visaera caught his wrist, trying her best to keep her head, despite the desperation growing inside her.

"Aegon, wait—"

"I told you I wouldn't hurt you, didn't I?" he whispered, kissing his way across her collarbones. "Have I ever broken a promise to you?" For a brief moment, Visaera pondered his words, realizing that he had yet to actually lie to her. Releasing him, she shook her head. The consequences of the morning could wait, right now she wanted him.

Aegon made quick work of the remaining clasps of her gown and then pushed it open, finding her bare beneath. "Fucking hells..."

With gentle hands, he pushed her legs apart and settled between them before catching her lips with his own. "I want you to know what it feels like, to be with me, at least once. This is the closest thing I'll ever get to fucking you; I want you to enjoy it..." Then, his mouth claimed hers once more, his tongue sliding against hers as she began eliciting tiny little moans that were music to his ears.

He unlaced his trousers and Visaera held her breath anxiously as he pressed the tip of his cock against her center. "Relax, little love, just feel me..." Her eyelids fluttered closed as he shifted his hips and he slid back and forth across her slit, quickly becoming slick with her desire. Each time he bumped against her clitoris, pleasure radiated through her body, and her tiny whimpers soon became delirious moans. Aegon tried to swallow every sound with his own mouth, eager to consume as much of her as he could.

"Oh, fuck... I-I..." The prince grinned; he felt her climax approaching long before she did. Her nails were already digging into his sleeves and her limbs had begun to shake.

"That's it, Visaera," he murmured in her ear, pressing a kiss to her temple. "Let go, my sweet, cruel beauty. Come apart for me..."

His words were her undoing. Visaera's eyes rolled and her head fell back against the mattress as her back arched and her mouth dropped open. Her moan filled the room and Aegon pressed his lips to hers, sliding his tongue over them and attempting to catch the sound.

Then he was falling apart himself, tearing away from her and painting her lower thigh with his seed. Her skirts were pulled back over her legs and Aegon removed himself from the bed. Pulling her into a seated position, Aegon cupped her face in his hands.

"I love you, Visaera Velaryon," he whispered, before kissing her lips tenderly, "No matter what happens, I always will." And then, he was gone, leaving a mess behind, on her skin and in her heart...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 27.2K 77
Vaera Targaryen was the baby of the family and could do no wrong in her fathers' eyes. Including but not limited to threatening the queen, sleeping w...
5.8K 190 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." πŸ‘‘ In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...
140K 3.4K 42
Before the union of Rhaenyra with Ser Laenor Velaryon, an event etched forever in memory took place when Daemon claimed Rhaenyra's innocence in the h...