Love the mask, who's under it...

By GottaMakeLemonade

On January 7th, 2020, the 7 hero's of Sumeru all mysteriously went missing, leaving the city in Chaos. Their... More

Aesthetics = Alhaitham's Group
Aesthetics = Y/N's group
january 7th, 2022
january 10th, 2022
june 26th, 2020
january 13th, 2022
january 14th, 2022
cyno repair time!
january 15th, 2022
y/n does not catch a break
party time!
small chapter before a main one cuz why not
january 18th, 2022
rest of the week idek
lucky punch but it's not alhaitham!
Inazuma aesthetics
y/n does not catch a break x2
january 23rd, 2022
january 25th-27th, 2022
when the love finally starts
january 27th to midnight.
january 28th, 2022
Feburary 1st, 2022
february 2nd, 2022
the night of february 3rd,
road trip pt1 !!!
road trip pt2
road trip pt3!!!
Alhaitham Volan
February 5th, 2016
the end of the road trip era ๐Ÿ’”
love
love is scary...but this isnt about y/n
February 10th, 2022
February 11th, 2022
500,000...
how it all started
what a great start to valetines day
February 14th, 2022
like father like daughter, like mother like son
plan!
End the year with a bang!
SEQUEL

FREEDOM WOOO

1.2K 68 94
By GottaMakeLemonade

The Survivors of Dottore's Eye

Alhaitham added Y/N - 8:52PM

Y/N
IM BACK BITCHES

AND IM FREE

Kaeya
THÉ QUEEN IS BACK

Dottore
SHES FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF A RELATIONSHIP ⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

Scaramouche
thé horors of h**zou

we are 30 minutes away from sumeru 🤗

Kaveh
feels so good to be back

I haven't been able to do my skincare routines since Friday 💔

Dehya
that's what u cared more abt

Kaveh
obv

Candace
WOW

DODNT EVEN MISS ME OR DEHYA

U FOUR JUST WENT ON A WHOLE ASS ROAD TRII

Dehya
#FAKE

Cyno
HELP

I missed my cookies

Tighnari
our*

Alhaitham
yeah OUR.

most of them r the ones u give me and then u STEAL THEM

Pantalone
U GUYS R BACK??

Rosalyne
OMG

Ajax
WOOOOO

Ayato
y/n u gotta show me that motorcycle fr

Itto
LITERALLY

Xiao
I can't believe you got dads motorcycle

lucky bitch

Y/N
HA

we can go on it together this week

it's in the minivan trunk

I missed you guys so much

I'm so sorry about everything

Rosalyne
It's not your fault <3

Pantalone
^^

Diluc
exactly

Kaeya
Heizou's gone now

we haven't heard from him in a while

Pierro
Happy to see you are all back.

I hope the trip went well.

Perhaps once you all arrive, everyone should come up to the penthouse and we can all talk about this.

Ajax
I GET TO SEE DADDY PIERRO?

Pierro
Except Childe.

Ajax
OKOK ILL DROP IT IM SORRY

Yoimiya
HAHAHAHAHA

Ayaka
Typical Childe

Pierro
Ong

Y/N
HÉ JSUT SAÏD ONG

WHAT HAPOENED WHILE I WAS GONE

Pantalone
columbina has been teaching him some stuff

Rosalyne
that's mortifying

Ajax
Pierro has to stick to his old man language

Pierro
I agrée.

Ajax
Thank you

Pierro
no prob fam

Ajax
NO

~~~

30 minutes have passed, and you were nervous yet excited to get to the penthouse. After like, what, 1 week and a half of not talking to them, you finally could, and you couldn't be happier.

The better news is that they haven't heard or seen from Heizou all week. Perhaps Miko did really scare him off.

You couldn't blame him, she was terrifying when mad, especially while holding a gun...

Once you had all made it back to the apartment, you took the motorcycle out the trunk with Kaveh and Alhaitham's help given they were the tallest.

"I gotta find where I can park this." You sighed, holding the handles to keep it up.

The apartment parking lot was mainly for cars while there was a whole other section for bikes, motorcycles, etc

You just didn't know where, and the others didn't know either.

"We're gonna head up to the penthouse." Miko said as she walked towards a specific and private elevator that led up to the penthouse. "You guys coming?"

She seemed impatient, but only because she's been sitting on an uncomfortable car seat for the last 48 hours, and Pierro's couches are one of the most comfiest couches she's ever sat and slept on.

"I gotta stop by my room and put some stuff down. I can meet you guys up there in a few minutes." You suggested, and they all nodded while saying "see you later"'s before the elevator door closed.

You grabbed any left over bags in the mini van that they forgot to grab before you ventured around the parking lot to find just where to put your new motorcycle.

It took maybe 6 minutes to find one, and then another almost 10 minute walk just to find an elevator that wasn't private or went to the lower levels of the parking lot.

~~

By the time the elevator opened to the penthouse, Miko and Scaramouche went straight to the kitchen with Cyno following to see if they had any rich chocolates.

Dottore, who was also in the penthouse, came up to the three left and ended up stealing Tighnari to talk about some class and Kaveh ended up joining the others in the kitchen.

Which left Alhaitham standing awkwardly in the middle of the penthouse, everyone doing everything while he did nothing.

He's never been in the penthouse and he hardly knows Pierro, only meeting him just a few times.

Thankfully, said man came to the rescue as he walked out of the kitchen laughing, assuming Miko said or did something in the kitchen. He assumed 'did' because Scaramouche was cackling his ass off, and it's the laugh he uses when he's laughing at people.

"Oh, hello Alhaitham." His laughing calmed down, the only thing left from his laughing fit was a smile on his face. "How have you been?"

"I've been alright." He smiled, walking closer to the man. "You?"

"Splendid, thank you for asking." He chuckled, patting Alhaitham's shoulder. "And the job?"

That made Alhaitham smile more. "I still can't thank you enough for getting me that job. It's going great."

"I was just like you when I was younger. Everyone deserves a second chance." His smile of laughter was now a smile of genuineness, and he was now pointing to a certain direction. "The others will be here soon, Pantalone is preparing food. You can go wait in the living room."

Alhaitham nodded, thanking the older man before walking in the direction he pointed in, and he walked into a very elegant living room, with couches made of the finest fabric, vases and flowers around, a large fat screen TV, 4 very long couches that could fit half the group, and 3 large bean bags that could fit 2 people on each and one would probably be dedicated to just Itto.

However, on one of the couches sat Signora, cigar in hand as smoke flew through the air.

"Hi," She smiled, pulling the cigar away from her lips .

Alhaitham felt awkward again, but more than before. He was alone in the room with the very girl he caused a overdose 2 years ago.

"Come sit." She patted the seat beside her, and Alhaitham felt forced to sat beside her- only because he felt like it was rude if he didn't.

He sat beside her, and there was a lot of tension, but not in a bad way, more of a 'this is really awkward' way.

After a minute of silent, Signora held out the cigar towards him. "Want some?"

"You're really getting high right now?" He asked.

She nodded. "Pierro's fine with it as long as I'm careful."

Alhaitham looked at her then back at the cigar before he took it from her fingers and soon to his mouth.

"So, you and Y/N hook up over the trip yet or nah?"

Alhaitham started coughing like crazy, and not from the cigar. Signora giggled at the amount of smoke coming out.

"I think the," He paused to cough, "weed is already in your head." He out a finger to the side of his head, making a circular motion, indicating she was crazy.

"Rude!" She scoffed, giggling more as her legs were now resting atop of his, and somehow, this is probably the most he's ever felt comfortable around her. "It's obvious you have a thing for her. I saw the way you eyed her the day we saw you two together."

Suddenly, her eyes widened and she gasped. "Did you guys make out in the elevator?!"

"No!" Alhaitham immediately said, the both of them cackling now.

But, her words did Intrigue Alhaitham. "Do...do you think she likes me?"

Signora smiled, leaning forward to take the cigar from his fingers. "You two need to get a room, but yes, I do genuinely think she likes you."

Alhaitham couldn't blâme the red that started to bloom on his cheeks on the weed or how warm the room was. He was full on blushing at the fact you might've liked him.

"Do you like her though?"

Another voice joined in, the both of them yelping at how sudden it was as they turned around to see Ayato who was smiling, walking around to sit next to Signora, her now sandwiched between them.

"Do you like Y/N?" Signora asked, looking at Alhaitham.

He slowly nodded. "Yeah...I really do."

"AWWW!" A group of voices cooed and came in Dehya, Candace, Tighnari, Kaveh, Cyno and Xiao who all took their own seats across the majority of couches and bean bags.

Xiao was the only one who didn't coo, instead making a gagging sound as he sat down beside Kaveh on a bean bag. "Ew."

Pantalone was the next to come in with Pierro, the both holding a few bowls full of snacks. They put it all on the table in the middle of the room, and Pierro gave Signora her own bowl of chocolates.

He winked at her with a smile, knowing how much she loved chocolates, especially M&M's.

"Is this gonna become a natural thing now?" Pantalone asked, pointing to Signora and Alhaitham, a bit of smoke above them.

"It's just weed." Signora spoke, and she pouted when Pierro walked over to take it, telling her that she could smoke later.

"No harm in it." Alhaitham shrugged.

"Such a Boy Scout." Pantalone said sarcastically.

Alhaitham grinned. "You know, I actually was a Boy Scout. Grade 6." He looked over to his own group of friends who nodded, remembering his Boy Scout days.

In the next five minutes, everyone was now in the room, having taken a seat and eaten the snacks. Miko had taken up her own bean bag, so happy to lay on something comfortable.

She actually fell asleep after 5 minutes of laying on it.

The last person who still hasn't arrived was you.

"Where's Y/N?" Yoimiya asked, her just recently coming.

"She went to go find a parking spot for her new motorcycle." Scaramouche said, trying to ignore his mother snoring on the bean bag beside him and some people giggled.

Pierro grimaced at that. "Bike spots are not fun to find." He'd know, he owned the goddamn parking lot.

"It's been like 15 minutes though." Scaramouche started to worry a bit.

"What if she's avoiding this?" Signora asked, a sad look on her face, and Alhaitham couldn't tell if it was the weed speaking or her overthinking.

Either way, he shook his head. "No, she's really happy to be friends with you guys again."

"How do you know that?" She asked, and now he had a feeling it was the overthinking speaking.

He opened his mouth to reassure her, but he wasn't the one to speak.

"Did you know she's the one who contacted me about your designs?"

Signora and Pantalone looked at Ayato with wide eyes.

"She what?"

Ayato nodded, a proud smirk on his face. "Yeah. She didn't want me to say anything. It was like 2 days before she dropped us though, so I think she didn't want me to say anything because of Heizou."

Pantalone scoffed. "I'm gonna kill him the next I see him."

Signora had a whole different reaction though; She had the widest smile anyone had ever seen on her.

Alhaitham knew that immediately reassured her.

But of course, whenever something good happens for this group, something bad is forever destined to happen.

Everyone's eyes widened, some of them when jumping when a faint sound was heard- a sound you don't hear every day.

Dottore was the first to realize.

"Was that a gunshot?"

Alhaitham nervously glanced at Miko.

You had the bag with the gun.

Alhaitham stood up. "I'm gonna go check on Y/N-"

"No!" Pierro's voice boomed throughout the living room, shocking everyone, and it shocked Alhaitham to the point it made him sit back down immediately.

"I'll send someone down to check on her." He regained his composure, yet there was still a bit of fear as he hurried out the living room.

Everyone prayed that it wasn't a gun shot, and you were fine.

But with how life has been recently, everyone knew better than to think that.

~~~

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAA

dw yall i already have the next half of the chapter written so expect the next one within the next couple of hours

ALSO SOME NEWS YALL!!

Idk if any of you guys have read my Kazuha x reader fic. If y'all have, you'd know I haven't been able to update it

I decided I'd take it to wattpad and turn it into a SMAU series. It'll have the same plot but there will be some changes- I'll explain on my Tumblr.

so...time to download Tumblr yall 😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.7K 15
Living with Alhaitham was incredibly annoying sometimes. He was a self-absorbed douche, who thinks that he's better than everyone else, but more ofte...
188K 7.8K 22
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ ๐€ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐˜/๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฆ - ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
24.4K 785 41
โ€ข Scaramouche/Wanderer x gn!Reader โ€ข A new start after erasing himself from the Irminsul, he is wandering the Grand Bazaar before bumping into someo...
25.3K 1.1K 32
"Before we go, you need a name." The wanderer smirks. "Oh, really? Have you finally figured out a good one?" You nod. "I'll call you Yurushi." He st...