Wanted || tvd (season 3)

By marilynstacy

Season 3 of vampire diaries xxx More

Opening
He could be here
Listen
Just go
Rebekah
Prank night
Bonfire
Ghosts
The real story
The plan
What have you done
I dont get it
You're better then both of us
Don't get jealous
The mikealson ball
Involvement
He's an innocent man
Awkward
Look what i lost in the process
This isnt your fault
Wait what ?
How is that possible

Whats happening to me

18 0 0
By marilynstacy

Rebekah stood outside with Klaus "why do you want to take Gwen again ?" Rebekah seemed weirded out "you can make your hybrids with the doppelgänger. You won't be alone"

"I'm not worried about being alone" Klaus said "I'm interested by her. She has fire and confidence. She could be a good friend. Look at how Alice was"

"Alice betrayed you" Rebekah scoffed "but you were and Elijah were fond of her weren't you. That's what killed her at the end of the day"

"Alice saved my life" Klaus said confidently "she got me away from our father. Therefore I'm repaying her favour. I'm saving her family. We still don't know what killed her"

Damon walked in the hospital where he peaked his head into Ronnie's room "you alright in there ?" He walked in "Jesus Ron what the hell happened"

"A lot" Ronnie chuckled "where's Elena ?"

"She's on her way" Damon frowned "she didn't give up on you"

"I know" Ronnie teared up "Damon I feel like I'm going crazy" she put her hands on her head "everything just seems overwhelming"

"You're not a vampire are you" Damon looked at her eyes "no you're not"

"I don't know what's happening to me"

Damon huffed leaning towards her "you'll be alright. You're home now"

She nodded "go and get Gwen"

***

Damon walked into the hospital to see Gwen asleep in a hospital bed. She had a patch over her neck and tubes coming out of her. Damon ripped them all off.

"Damon" she mumbled as he picked her up. He took her back to the Salvatore house.

He gave her a drink "you know I can help you forget. Least the memories you don't wanna keep"

"No" Gwen disagreed "I need to remember. All of it" she looked at him

He held up her necklace "I stole it back for you"

"He's really gone this time. I watched it leave him. After everything we did. He's just gone" Gwen had tears welling in her eyes "where were you Damon ?"

"I shouldn't have left" he looked up at her. He grabbed her hand "I promise you I will never leave you again"

"Isn't this cosy" Stefan appeared

"What are you doing here brother ?" Damon stood up

Stefan walked to the liquor "last I checked I live here" he poured himself a drink "Klaus is gone. But he's asked me to keep watch on you and Elena. From now on you are under my protection. By all means carry on".

***

Elena walked into Ronnie's hospital room "hi" she walked up to her

"Hey" Ronnie looked rough. She moved over letting Elena get in the hospital bed with her.

Elena smiled leaning on her chest "I'm so glad you're home" she shut her eyes

"Me too" Ronnie just stared at the ceiling. Tears streaming from her eyes. She didn't know what was happening to her but this wasn't the end. It was just the beginning...

Elena Caroline Gwen and Bonnie all looked at the school "see this doesn't feel like senior year" Bonnie shook her head

"We gotta ignore it"

"Yeah" Bonnie nodded "I'm just gonna act like my boyfriend isn't seeing his dead ex girlfriend"

"Yep" Caroline nodded "And I'll pretend my boyfriend isn't now a hybrid"  Caroline put her arm around Gwen as they all walked on.

Bonnie looked and saw Gwen standing there. Bonnie grabbed her hand "you alright ?"

"Yeah" Gwen nodded "it's our anniversary" Gwen realised

"Are you sure you wanna be here ?" Bonnie asked

"Uh huh" Gwen said squeezing onto Bonnie "can't move on if I don't do it".

***

Gwen ran into Caroline "forgot about the bonfire" she pointed at the flyer

"What ? No you have to come" Caroline insisted before walking away

Tyler walked up to her as he smiled "happy first day"

"Is that" Gwen pointed at Tyler shirt "Oh my god" she recognised the blood on his shirt. Gwen pushed him into the bathroom "vampire 101 don't bring your breakfast to school"

"Chill it was just a blood bag" Tyler relied "Rebekah hooked me up"

"So you're friends with Rebekah ?" Gwen said trying to get the blood off of his shirt "listen you gotta be more careful. I gotta get to class. You change shirts or something" she left. She felt herself bump into someone "sorry"

She looked up to reveal Stefan "hello Gwen"

"What are you doing here"

"What do you mean I'm going back to school. Go timberwolves" he said sarcastically

"Why ?"

"Klaus asked me to look after you. I'm just doing what he says" Stefan shrugged

"I'm gonna be late for class" she walked past him

Stefan grabbed her arm "uh class is this way"

"Let go of me" she stated "or I'll cause a scene"

"Do it" Stefan smirked "if I don't have a choice in going to school a hundred times then neither to you"

"I said let go" she held onto his wrist

"Let her go" Alaric came behind her

Stefan pinned him up against a wall "Stefan stop it!" Gwen whispered

"You don't wanna get in my way" Stefan let go of him "I'll see you both in history"

Alaric took Gwen into his classroom where she explained everything "so now he's your bodyguard"

"I don't know but it's not Stefan" she shook her head "listen don't tell Joey because she'll also start coming here and picking me up like a child and that's not what I need"

Gwen went and took her seat. She smiled at Elena who sat in front of her. Stefan sat next to Gwen "hey you"

Gwen leaned against a locker. Elena sighed "what's your problem ?"

"Stefan" Gwen looked like she wanted to hang her head against the locker "why are boys confusing ?"

"Why do you think I swing the other way ?" Elena said making Gwen laugh "no but men suck"

"Agreed" Gwen looked over in the corner of her eye

***

Rebekah walked in and joined the history class. Gwen put her head to the table.

Rebekah walked up to Gwen "excuse me I want that seat"

"Well I'm in it" Gwen looked up at her

"I-" Rebekah was about to start

"Listen I don't care who you are or what you are. I couldn't care less about how old you are" Gwen went on "I'm not moving. Go get another seat".

There are many things you can call Gwen. Courage was definitely one of them. Rebekah was bitchy but Gwen was 110% bitchier.

Gwen turned to look at Elena "you okay ?"

"I'm fine" Elena nodded "I don't like that Rebekah well done Gwen"

Gwen smirked "she doesn't seem bad. I'm just not moving out of my seat"

***

Gwen was running track when Stefan joined her "look at you. Being fit. Hey you going to the bonfire tonight ? Sounds like fun right"

"Seriously leave me alone. I'm not going with you" she turned around

"Oh you think I'm annoying now wait until homecoming" Stefan jogged backwards with her "who we bringing by the way ?"

A boy bumped into Gwen "don't worry about it"

Stefan pushed the boy over "watch it dick"

"Asshole" she shook her head walking away as he threw his arms in the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.5K 54
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛damon lost the love of his life, and now he's doing everything he can to make sure she didn't die in vain, even if it means killing a doppl...
20.4K 895 9
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐞...
56.3K 1.2K 32
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 ( the vampire diaries ) ...