Voice-less, Not Useless

By telliy

Mackenzie "Tiny" Roman have all her life struggle with speech problem, but she made a life in the Marine with... More

Tiny
Tiny
Tools
Tiny
Tiny
Tools
Tiny
Tools
Tiny
Viking
Tiny
Tools
Viking
Tiny
Fucker
Tools
Tiny
Viking
Wolf
Tiny
Viking
Pussy
Fucker
Tools
Tiny
Viking
Psycho
Tiny
Tools
Tiny
Knuckles
Fucker
Knuckles
Fucker
Tiny
Fucker
Viking
Tools
Tiny
Viking
Bear
Tiny
Fucker
Viking
Marcus Anderson
Bear
Fucker
Tiny
Tiny
Viking
Bear
Fucker
Tiny
Sarge
Bear
Tiny
Cody
Tools
Viking
Tiny
Bear
Cunt
Viking
Tiny
Bear
Fucker
Tiny
Wolf
Bear
Fucker
Tiny
Tiny
Knuckles
Fucker
Jeramaine
Bear
Tiny
Bear
Viking
Jeramaine/ Snuggle-puff
Bear
Tiny
Viking
Psycho
Knuckles
Bear
Wolf
Tiny
Viking
Tools
Knuckles
Tiny
Bear
Bear
Viking
Sherman
Tiny
Tiny
Asswipe
Tiny
Bear
Tiny
Numbnutts
Tiny
Wolf
Viking
Tiny
Tools
Knuckles
Tiny
Bear
Asswipe
Bear
Tiny
Sherman
Knuckles
Viking
Tiny
Bear
Wolf
Numbnutts
Tiny
Knuckles
Jeramainne/Snuggle-puff
Tiny
Viking
Bear
Tools
Tiny
Author Note
Bear
Chris Andersson
Psycho
Runt
Tiny
Tiny
Tools
Colonel Clarence 'Cody' Clifford
Tiny
Bear
Fucker
Bear
Tiny
Jeramaine/Snuggle-puff
Bear
Sherman
Tiny
Tiny
Fucker
Jeramaine/Snuggle-puff
Tiny
Bear
Tools
Tiny
Tiny
Viking
Numbnutts
Bear
Asshole
Tiny
Bear
Runt
Tiny
Fucker
Viking
Tools
Wolf
Bear
Asswipe
Jeramaine/Snuggle-puff
Sarge
Bear
Wolf
Fucker
Fucker
Tiny
Tiny
Fucker
Tiny
Jeramaine/Snuggle-puff
Tiny
Psycho
Sarge
Fucker
Tiny
Tools
Tiny
Runt
Bear
Tiny
Fucker
Asshole
Wolf
Snuggle-puff/Jeramaine
Tools
Viking
Bear
Tiny

Jeramaine/Snuggle-puff

221 12 0
By telliy

I'm laying on my bed in the hut that have become my home, I have got a new Email, and I have been calling home from it and They where worried the first time, I did that my mother was worried but she answer it and when she smiled at me when she answer and she saw me she cried and I told her that I was with a new team and that they are taking care of me, and I had to explain the Dragon to her and that's when she tells me that a few that called themselves Dragons and She say it was a man called himself Goose and one named Mutt, they had made sure that my family and my sister didn't need anything, and if they need anything they would only have to call them, because Dragon take care of one and other. I had to tell my family that I was being accepted into this group of Marines. My family told me that if it was something I wanted to do then I should do it.

"Snuggle-puff" I hear Fucker calling out and lift my head.

"What fucker?" I ask and he come with me with a paper.

"You are being shipped home" he say and hand me the paper and I frown, I know I shouldn't be on home rotation yet because I haven't done my time here yet.

"What? I'm not on the home ship list yet" I tell him as I unfold the paper that he gave me and it's a leave slip, giving me a month leave from the Military.

"You forget that you are going back to the State side, to the Training nest?" Fucker ask and I'm looking at him.

"Yeah I have forgot about that, but the Nest is not up and running yet" I tell him and he smirk.

"No but you want to have some time with your sister before you go in to training, that's why you are leaving today, come on Let's get your shit packed up" Fucker tells me and I get out of the bed and start getting my stuff together and I see that Pussy is playing with my Pokémon, that my sister gave me that gave my new name.

"Pussy, Give it here" I call out and I see him looking at me as he throwing it around.

"Come on can't we keep Sir Snuggle-Puff Sir?" Pussy ask as he throwing him up and down.

"No" I tell him and he throw it at me and he look at me as he is start to sulking for not be allowed to keep my cuddly puff. No one of them have even made a joke about me cuddle with the Puff, but Pussy and Asshole have a habit of stealing it, and play with it, but I only have to ask for it back and I get it.

"Got everything?" Fucker say and I see him looking at me and I nod.

"Yeah I Think so" I tell him and I see him hold out a Envelope to me.

"Give that The Mother of the Dragon or any of the officer at the Training nest" He tells me and I see look at the word on the envelope The Name is named and it's stay hot nest have named it. I'm nodding to him as I see Them all pull their jackets on and I'm about to grip the bag but Pussy and Asshole is carry the bag to me and Fucker pull me with him and I have got use to this, and We are walking out of the Hutt that have become my home over here, We are walking against the officer that is dealing with people leaving, I'm getting ready to stand in the Que but No, Fucker drag me pass them all and I don't like it.

"A bored dragon is a dangerous dragon, meaning that we are walking pass any que" Pussy say and I see fucker look at the man.

"Fucker I know that you dragon are not leaving" He say and Fucker smirk.

"Snuggle-puff here is leaving, you got him on your list" Fucker say and I see him check it.

"Yes I have him on his list, so he is leaving okay, come here Hatchling" he call out and I walk closer.

"Sign here" he say and I nod as I sign that I'm going to leave.

"Now that that is done, Fucker you know where you guys can wait together, you know the signal" he say and I see Fucker pull me to the side and Pussy and Asshole are placing my bag's next to me.

"You skip a lot of Que because they don't want you to be bored?" I ask and I see him looking at me with a smirk.

"When we were in basic training, We had just started our training to become Dragons, and one day we got really bored, and We started to prank each other, and It end with all of us Glue the Smokey bear to a table and TCB Glue, our hands on our body's and Let me tell you We got smoked like hell, for that but trust me they learned that day a bored Dragon is a dangerous dragon. We never have to wait in line, because if we become bored it will end up like that" He say and I turn my head to see Pussy start messing with a few of the Marines that are waiting in line.

"Pussy is going to get in trouble" I tell him and I see him look up and he smirk.

"Nope, They know who he is" Fucker say and I look at him, and he smile.

"Pussy" Asshole yell and I see Pussy come back and I Fucker get up.

"Time to get your ass on the plane, and Give your Baby sister a big hug from us" Pussy say and I get a really hug from him.

"I will give her a hug" I tell him and he smile at me and clap my shoulder.

"You better not fucking Ring that Bell, you are Snuggle-puff, you are a Hatchling, and you are almost a Dragonlinger or Dragon, you will not ring that bell, Snuggle-puff" Asshole say as he step up and give me a hug and his really looking at me with hard eyes.

"I know you have taught me to think in the way of the dragons" I tell him and he smile at me as he clap my shoulder and I see Fucker look at me.

"We better see that you have score closer to 96 than 80 or even 76, When your graduating, from the Training nest. We are hoping to be there to see the First Hatchling of the Dragons" Fucker say and I see him looking at me and he give me a hug as he speak.

"I will do my best, If I recall what you told me the first night was, We follow order to the Letter, meaning you tell me to take a building that don't mean that that building needs to be standing" I tell him and I see him nod.

"Correct, Follow the order to the letter and remember the word that they use, If you can get a teacher to get you up to speed on ASL it will do you good" Fucker tells me and I nod as I get another hug from him.

I get my bag from Asshole and I give them a nod as I take it and I'm start walking away from them and I stop and I turn around to see them wave to me.

"Thank you for take me in, I knew you could refuse" I tell them and I see them smirk like only they would smirk, as I keep walking and I remember what Mother of the Dragon said to them.

"OH DRAGON'S" I call out because I see them have start to leave.

"YEAH?" I hear Fucker yell back and I smirk at them.

"STAY THE FUCK ALIVE, I DON'T WANT TO BREAK OUR MOTHERS HEART" I yell out and they are flipping me off.

"WE COULD SAY THE SAME TO YOU, DON'T BREAK MOTHERS HEART BY RINGING THAT BELL YOU ARE ONE OF US" Fucker yelling and I walk up the ramp and on to the plane and I take my seat.

"You know them?" I hear a man ask that sit next to me.

"Yeah, I have been placed with them, since I began my deployment here" I tell him and I get my bag in place.

"I heard rumors about them and are they as crazy as the story's make them?" he ask and I see him look at me.

"I wouldn't call the Crazy, they just think different, you learn not to think about it" I tell him as I put my ear protection on and I lay my head back and I somehow fall asleep.

It take a few hours before we are landing at a regular airport and We all have our plane tickets, We are all getting in to the airport and we are heading to the plane that will take us home and I get board on the plane and The travel home is taking over 24 hours and I sigh as I eat the food that is served and I'm looking out the window and God I feel tired. I close my eyes since I know that it will take hours before I get home. I'm falling asleep with no trouble, Something Dragons taught me was to sleep anywhere and at anytime. I feel someone touch me I jerk and I stop my hand from hitting who ever touched me.

"Sorry" I hear the Flight attendant say and I give her a apologetic smile.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," I tell her and she smile.

"I'm sorry for scaring you but we are at the airport and you are last to person on" she say and I get up.

"Thank you, I most have been more tired than I thought" I tell her as I'm leaving the airplane and I see that I wasn't that late after the other, I'm walking half asleep and I'm know I have another flight I need to get on.

I hurry to my next flight and I haven't yet called home and I have a half hour until I'm allowed to board the next plane and I take out the phone that I got before leaving and I know I need someone to pick me up at the airport and I look thru the phone list and I find the number to my cousin.

"What?" I hear my cousin growl and I know I woke him up.

"Can you pick me up at the airport in a few hours?" I ask my cousin and I hope that he understand.

"Jeramaine?" I hear him ask and I can tell I woke him up right now.

"Yes, I'm state side, I need someone to pick me up at the airport, I want to surprised my family" I tell him and I hope that he understand.

"Sure Text me the fight number and I will be there" he say and I hang up as I'm getting called to board the airplane and I get on it.

I find my seat and I see another brother sit down and he nod to me as I yawn again. I can't believe I'm so fucking tired, I have slept so far during this Trip home I feel my eyes close again.

"Hey Hatchling" I hear someone say as I get a gently tap on my arm.

"Yeah?" I say as I'm turn my head to the man next to me.

"You got a ride home at the end?" he ask and I nod as he smile at me.

"First Deployment?" he ask me and I nod again and I see smile at me.

"Yes but Why did you call me Hatchling?" I ask and I yawn as I'm looking at him.

"Because I saw you living with Dragons, they don't allow anyone that is not a Hatchling, is getting burned if they step into the Dragon nest" He say and I nod.

"I'm going back state side to head to the new Dragon training nest, I have a few weeks home" I tell him and he smile.

"Hear about that, If you meet with Mother of the Dragon or Father of the Dragon tell them That Fredrick Davis send his love" he say and I nod as I know that I need write it down and I write his name down because I know that I will meet Tiny as soon as I get to the nest.

"I know I will meet Mother of the Dragon sooner rather then later" I tell him and he nod.

"Don't ring that bell Son, Don't you fucking dare ring that Bell" he say and I nod as I turn my head to the window.

"I will not ring it" I tell him and I feel myself falling asleep again, I know that my neck will hate me and my back will hate me too, but I can't keep awake.

"Hatchling" I hear someone say and I feel someone gently shake me and I jerk awake and Fuck the Seatbelt digging in my body.

"Oh you didn't unbuckle your seatbelt?" He ask and I nod.

"Yeah, I feel so fucking Tired so I though it was best to leave it on if I feel asleep" I tell him and I feel that we are going down for landing and I know I need to wake up because I know that my cousin is waiting for me.

We are all waiting to get off the plane and I'm falling into step with the other Man that keep calling me Hatchlinger, We are waling off the plane and we are getting to the baggage claim, I get my two bags, When I shipped out I had four, but with Fuckers and Assholes help They got my things packed into Two, I got a crash course in packing and how to pack as a dragon and I smile at this and I give the older man and nod since we are the same rank, We only nod to one and other as we are walking out and I walk straight to my cousin that is standing with a smile and I walk up to him and I drop my bag as I give him a hug.

"Welcome home cousin, I hope you will stop my Aunt from killing me, I sort of skipped out of dinner to be here" he say and I smile and I nod.

"I hope That Mama and the others will understand" I tell him and he lift up one of my bags and We are walking out of the airport and I see his small car and he unlock it.

I put my a bag in the car and I get in the car and he smile at me as he drive home, I try not to jump as he drive home, Because I missed a car that was coming, I don't know how the Dragons function in real life, I close my eyes and take a deep breath as I open them again.

"Relax cousin I saw it" he say and I look at him.

"Sorry I just feel jumpy" I tell him and I remember that Fucker told me to call anyone of the Dragon or Dragonlinger If I need something, I take up my phone.

"I need to make this call" I tell him and he nod to me.

"Peach" I hear Peach voice I was given the number to the Training nest.

"Hatchlinger Snuggle-puff, I need advice" I say as I keep my eyes on the road.

"just got back from oversea?" I hear him ask and I frown why would he ask that.

"Yeah" I tell him and he laugh as I listen to him laugh.

"You will be jumpy, you have to find something that make you relax, Dragon call it open Secrets, mine is Cooking and Baking" Peach tell me as I'm listen to him.

"How do you guys function in the real world?" I ask and I hope he will give me a answer.

"This is our dreams Hatchlinger, We are bread for war, We are condition to love the fight, Listen You get use to it, just enjoy your family for the next few weeks, and Give your family this number, to call if they need help with anything that happen around you, Trigger is staying close by he will be there with in a 20 minutes" Peach say and I smile at it.

"Thank you" I tell him and I hang up and I sigh as I look at my cousin.

"We are here" my Cousin say and I look out of the window, and I see the house where I grew up in and I see the cars, meaning that it's a family dinner, I hope that my Mother will understand, that I'm not really the same as I left.

"I'm get your bags" My cousin say and I nod as I step out of the car and I take a deep breath as I'm looking at the house and I hear my cousin curse.

"Let me take it" I tell him and I walk over to him and Grab both my bags and lift them like they weight like nothing, I think it's because I'm use to carry more weight than him and I see him shake his head and we are walking up to the house.

I see him open the door and we are walking inside and I know can hear my family laughing and I know it's a family gathering for I can hear more voices than I have before and I place my bags just by the stairs and I walk as quite as I can I following the voice of my family and I get to the doorway looking at my mother sitting with her back at me and I see the rest of the family are talking and laughing, they are having a great time and I see my little sister trying to eat her fingers and I see her staring at me and I see her eyes grow as she looking at me and I see her point her finger at me.

"Ger" She say as she start stomping her feet.

"Ger, Ger" she say and I smile at her I knew I should have stayed waiting like this, but I just wanted to see my family.

"What was that Baby girl" My mama say and I crouch down and I make a movement with my hand to get my sister to walk to me.

"Ger, Ger" she start to squeal as she star to walk to me.

Once she walk pass Mama, my baby sister start running straight in my arms and I lift her hup and I get a sloppy kissed, on my cheek, and I see my family turn around as I stand up, they are looking at me and I see my mama's eyes grow as she turn around as she looking at me and I smile as I walk over to her and once I come up to her and I bend down and place a kiss on my mothers Cheek she come out of the daze that she seem to be in. The hole family is laughing at mama, She always said that she wouldn't cry when I returned home but now she is crying and smiling big, I allow my eyes to check every one in my family to make sure that they are safe, I haven't learned yet to relax I have to talk to Grandma about this.

"Jeramaine" My mama scream and she get up from her chair.

"Hey Mama" I say as she pull me in for a hug and I hear my father laughing.

"So that's why you couldn't make dinner?" Dad say and I see him looking at my cousin.

"Yeah He called and asked me to pick him up" My cousin say and I see my dad come up to me and give me a hug.

"My Son, you have returned to me" I hear My mother say and I see her crying now.

"Mama," I start telling her but I can't break her heart to tell her that I'm only home for a few days maybe only a week, not with that worried look that she have, she was so proud when I graduated from the Marines, she was worried when I got my deployment too, no I will tell her later.

"You are to skinny" I hear my Mama say and as she start to really take me in and I smile mama always say that to me.

"Come lets get you some food" My Aunt say as she come up and hug me.

They are pulling out food and I sit down with my Cousin and I still hold my little sister in my arms, and I hope that I don't need to call Trigger, I was given the number to my family, I know that They will not understand what I have seen, No one in my family talk about war. I eat and I feel my sister sleeping on my shoulder and Mama take her as I start eating Aunt and Grandma cooked for me as My mother wouldn't let go of me, I smile as Dad sit down and They don't ask about my time oversea and I don't tell them anything, I stiffen a yawn and my Dad tell me to head up to bed and once I'm in my old room and laying down on my bed I feel that Sleep don't come to me so I take the bag that I had packed and I lay down on the floor with in second I'm asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.9K 25
All Rights Reserved Leysa Romera, Codename, Firehawk. Former MARSOC Raider, First and Only female to ever make it past graduation. 28 years old, last...
28.4K 959 39
Preview: I looked up, and smiled at Cole. I knew what has happened to me. I just didn't want to show too much of it. Ever since I started to know him...
6.8M 108K 34
I pushed away from the dinner table and stood up really fast, then bolted for the door. I couldn't just stay here and listen to him tell me he was le...
3.7K 334 22
3 Sisters painfully separated, embark on 3 incredible journeys filled with heartache, romance and adventure. Completed Story