He Is My Husband 그 사람 나 남편이다...

sehunexojungkookbts tarafından

Getting married at a young age can be difficult, especially when you're marrying someone who used to be unkin... Daha Fazla

I
II
III. The Single Professor
IV. Deep In Shocked
V. Annoyance
VI. In-Laws
VII. Too Busy
VIII. Secret Admirer
IX. There's Hope
X. Bees and Flowers Talk
XI. Big Dogs
XII. Compliment
XIII. I'm Here
XIV. Hard Feelings
XV. Rings
XVI. stepmother
XVII. Rude
XVIII. Always There
XIX. Upset
XX. Unavoidable
XXI. Blooming
XXII. Electricity Touch
XXIII. Jealousy
XXIV. Remnisicent
XXV. Drunk
XXVI. Protect
XXVII. Not In Relationship
XXVIII. Not Afraid
XXIX. The First
XXX. Party in The Mess
XXXI. Caring
XXXII. Retreat
XXXIV. Lost
XXXV. Savior
XXXVI. The Only Wish
Epilogue
Another BL manhwaFanfiction
Promotions

XXXIII. Interested

1K 40 5
sehunexojungkookbts tarafından

"should we play some games?"

Someone shouted, suggesting to play something after done building our tent. It's actually good ideas.

One of the senior stand up and lead the group.

"how about we play truth and dare?" He asked looking around the group. Suha nudged at me, leaning to me "so typical" she rolled her eyes, joking.

Dooshik who sit across me just watch us quietly unlike the professor next to him.

"Did you two gonna join us too?" Senior asked looking at Mrs. Joo who replied back with big grin "sure. Our ages wasn't that far from you guys and we are outside University right now so no reason to be formal right, Dooshik?" She turn looking at him.

Dooshik shrugs not really answering but everyone just assume he agreed with the plan.

The student sitting near me lift her hand "let's turn bottle and whoever it point, they had to choose between truth or dare" others just nodded, agreed.

"I will spin it" another one said and spin the soju bottle. We watched as the bottle spins and it's land on one of the students.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" she said and one of her friend asked the question. I don't really interested in the answer so I just lean back onto Suha. She lend me her shoulder without complaining and we just watched as we wait for bottle to land on anyone we interested in.

"Yoomin!" They turns looking at me. I immediately fixed my sitting position and gulped down my own saliva.

"What?" I asked back as Suha laughed "the bottle land on you" she explained.

"O-oh"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth...?"

"Did you have interest in one of the guys here?" Junghyun asked and Suha eyeing me with small smirk. She lean in and whisper "that's his first question of the day" before pulling away.

"Emmm... He is he-here" I answered purposely looking away. I couldn't answer looking at him. This is embarrassing.

Junghyun send a smile to my way before looking away and everyone smirk to his way. Even his friends. Some of them even nudged his side.

My eyes couldn't helped but glance at Dooshik and our eyes immediately meet. I gulped realizing that he been watching me from the start for our eyes to meet like this.

Junghyun spin the bottle and they watch waiting for the bottle to stop. Finally it's stop and it was Dooshik.

His expression is still the same. Blank and look totally bored. "Oh! Truth or Dare?" Mrs. Joo asked.

"Truth" others kind of boo at it because dare is more exciting rather than the truth. 

"Who is the prettiest girl here? Including the students too"

"..Yoomin" he said looking straight at me. That's make my heart jumped and I am shocked. What's.....

Mrs. Joo shifted looking at me with glared. I gulped and looked away. I am pretty sure my whole face is red. I hope no one able to see it.

Junghyun cleared his throat "okay. Let's turn the bottle again" he said, glancing at me for a split second before turned the bottle.

The bottle spins and it's landed on Mrs. Joo this time.

"Truth or Dare, miss?"

"Dare" they all started to cheered like crazy.

"Kiss someone you find attractive!" One of the students shouted. They all looked at her with smirks "sure if you guys were cool with it" Mrs. Joo said.

She turned her head and looked straight at Dooshik. She smirked and plant a kiss on his cheek which is something I am totally glad about. It's still hurt but....it's better than lips.

"To keep it family-friendly" she said chuckling but I don't really care anymore. My heart aches so badly. I turned and looked at Dooshik but he doesn't looked at least bother by that.

He doesn't care. That's the conclusion I come with. He doesn't care....

She probably noticed it so she grabbed my hand and hold it tight. "It's okay" she whispered.

Then I heard loud cheered. I looked behind Suha and found out that the bottle landed on Junghyun.

"Before you ask, I choose dare" he announced confidently. He always been the confident one huh....

"Since our professor is so boring, you should do it. Kiss someone you find attractive" Junghyun laughed before facing in my way "yeah sure" he said and stand up. He then walk his way to stand in front of me.

I looked up, watching him. Junghyun hold out his hand for me to grab which I did, hesitant.

We stand facing each other and I look at him wondering what is his deal. What did he want?

"Can I kiss you?" He asked and others started cheering and some of them even make mock kissing sound.

"Stop it" a loud stern voice heard, ruining the fun. Dooshik is standing behind Junghyun and his face is...scary. He looked pissed off.

"Go and sleep. Let's continue this game tomorrow" he said and grabbed my hoodie sleeve before dragging me away from everyone else. My eyes widen. What if people start making weird news about this?

Min! Mincheol are there! He wouldn't miss this chance to make ridiculous rumours.

"Dooshik! Stop it! People will find this weird and Mincheol wil-" he stopped when we arrived in front of his tent. His tent is far away from the others tent and the camp fire we made.

Dooshik face me with still pissed off look. "I don't care anymore" he said and wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

My both hands planted on his broad chest to steady myself. My breath hitched, surprised at his sudden actions.

"... I couldn't bear it" he whispered looking in my eyes with soften expression than before. "I can't just watch him kiss you" he lean in. Our forehead meet and he let out a small sighed.

"I don't like it" he grabbed my hands "I am fine with people figuring things out. I am fine with losing this job over you" that's make me chuckled, feeling happy that he show his feelings like this.

"But you kiss someone too" I replied, his finger tracing my palm.

"Who?" He asked with the most innocent face ever.

"...don't act dumb. Mrs. Joo literally head over heels over you"

"No she isn't"

"Yeah she is. Trust me"

"Then, I don't care. I don't felt a thing towards her"

"...really?" My heart beating so fast. I am happy hearing that he had no interest in her at all.

"For real. I don't have any feelings towards her" he lean down on me. Our face just an inch away from each other

"But why...did it bother you? That....Junghyun want to kiss me?" Dooshik glanced away at my question. Did I ask something weird? I...could see faint blush on his face. What is this? Why did he getting shy over it?

"Because I like you"

.......

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed almost yelling at this point.

"I think so. I don't know what it felt to like someone but.... I keep thinking about you. I couldn't keep my eyes off you and I couldn't take it when someone approach you, showing interest like Junghyun did" he doesn't looked at me anymore.

He looked at everywhere except me.

A tear escapes my left eye. Is this... For real? I am not dreaming right?

"I...like you too"

At that, his lips crash on mine. I let out a gasp, surprised before returning his kiss with equal passion. Our kiss is romantic. It's like we been waiting for this moment to happen for months.

Not long after that, he pulled back with small smile on his face. His hand cupping my face and he stared into my eyes with tender expression.

"Excuse me" another voice heard. We pulled away from each other and I looked at the person who caught us. Junghyun standing there with confused face, looking over at me and Dooshik.

"What is going on?" He asked getting closer. I was about to pulled my hand away from his grasp but Dooshik held it tighter.

He stand in front of me protectively "she is my wife so I prefer you to jot hit on her anymore" he said with glared. I guess his threatening aura isn't enough for him.

"...wait, what?" Junghyun looked at me "you are married? To our professor?" He asked looking a bit disbelief "I don't know, Mr. Kang. I am sorry but don't worry. I just want to get to know her better. It's not like I love her or something like that" Junghyun smiled looking at me "I guess this is a secret huh? Don't worry, I won't tell" he stand straighter with big grin on his face.

"I am sorry for disturbing you two. At first, I thought you are in trouble because of me so I thought to explain but I am glad that I was wrong" he bowed, turning to leave.

"You two should join us back. I think Mincheol starting to tell us weird things about both of you. He really is disgusting if I had to be honest" his smile is sincere and I appreciate that he doesn't trust what people said about me.

"Yoomin, let's be friends" he added before leaving me and Dooshik alone. I want to be your friend too. You are so cool right now. You had my respect for sure.

-to be continue-

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

194K 3.3K 15
Joo Jae Kyung reigning light heavyweight champion of MCF's international mixed martial arts tournament A tyrant in the ring. . . And the strongest m...
177K 5K 108
Fem reader x Emma This is just a silly thing, i take requests and please don't spread hate this is a nice community and i don't want it to be ruined...
14.8K 602 13
Hinata Hyuga is the most sought after wedding planner in Konoha. She's kind, hard-working, extremely organized, and she knows exactly what to do and...
3M 20.8K 34
Sky Evans is a sweet, smart, and very innocent eighteen-year-old, but she isn't popular. In fact, she's far from it. With only one friend there's no...