Sickfics of ONE DIRECTION

By adorableharry18

Just some random Sickfics of One Direction. Requests are closed for now, sorry! Rankings #5 - Zaynmalik #17... More

Requests opened!
Car accident - part 1
Car accident - part 2
Hiking disaster (Larry)
Venomous snake (Harry)
Hiding being sick (Niall)
Scared of heights (Zayn)
Seizure alone (Harry)
Cruise trip gone wrong (Louis)
Broken arm (Liam)
Claustrophobic (Niall)
Injured (Harry)
Heatstroke (Louis)
Waterslide accident (Louis)
Sick but no one believes (Liam)
Bad vertigo (Harry)
Too crowded market (Zayn)
Sick after fight (Niall)
Fire accident (Harry)
Omg guys😫😍🀩
Kidnapped (Louis)
Sick on tour (Niall)
Everyone sick (1k special)
Allergic reaction (Liam)
Appendicitis (Harry)
Ideas?
Hurt but hides it (Louis)
Migraine (Zayn)
Kidney stone (Liam)
Lost, injured & bad weather (Niall)
Severe food posioning (Louis)
Thanks guysπŸ₯Ή
Back pain (Harry)
Plane crash pt. 1 (All)
Plane crash pt. 2 (All)
Severe dehydration (Liam)
Sick/cold (Zayn) I
Shot (Niall) II
Bronchitis (Harry)
Seizure pt. 2 (Harry)
Dirtbike crash (Liam)
running out of ideas
Anorexia (Harry)
Scared to tell the truth (Harry)
Faking sick (Niall)
Hurt on stage (Louis & Liam)
Hypothermia (Louis)
Drugged (Harry)
I have a problem
Migraine pt. 2 (Zayn)
Quick question!!
Building crash (all) - 10k special
Stuck with a flu (Harry)
Lou has flu ☹️ (Louis)
Broken arm & concussion (Louis)
I can't believe itπŸ˜­πŸ’—
Drugged, help! (Harry/18+)
Kidnapped 😰 (Harry)
Tries to hide being sick (Louis)
I DID IT!!!!! WE DID IT!!!! (+info)😭😭
Falls & hits head (Louis)
Drunk (Louis)
Food poisoning in Amsterdam (Niall)
Locked in a sauna (Harry)
Sick but boys doesn't believe (Liam)
Anemia (Zayn)
Sick & injured at football match (Louis)
Asthma & Fainting (Harry)
Shot twice πŸ˜– (Liam)
Just quickly
Tired Lou 😒 (Larry)
Blind? (Liam)
Sad (Niall)
Sorry πŸ˜” (please read)
What's wrong? (Harry)
Sick during signings (Louis)
Scared of dentist (Louis/Larry)
Seizures (Harry)
You choose! (READ!)
Seasick (Zayn)
Drowning (Niall)
Football accident (Louis)
Stuck in burning house (Harry)
Quick a/n!!
Hey I'm so sorry (please read)
Skateboarding accident (Louis)
Sick (Niall) part 1
"Shit..Harry?" (Harry)
Sunstroke (Liam)
Beaten (Lilo - bromance)
Motionsick (Zayn)
Deaf (Liam)
Pls read.
Sick Niall (louis) part 2
Stuck in an elevator (harry/lirry)
Sorry again 😭😭
Sick after fight (Harry) - request
Drowning? (Zayn)
Sick but hides it (Zayn) - request
Drowning (Harry)
REQUESTS!! + update!!
Everyone sick (Zayn) - request
Sorry 😭
Ow! My arm! (Louis)
Hi...im sorry, please read
Gas leak (Harry)
Christmas catastrophe (Niall)
Storm (Harry)
Ice Skating Accident
Hi, i guess im back? :):)
Overdose of LSD (harry)
ED (Liam) pt. 1
ED (Liam) pt. 2

Harry, you alright? (you choose)

986 19 4
By adorableharry18

Alright, now first I want to thank everyone who commented and I'm really sorry if you didn't get what you wanted, remember you can always give me requests and I'll write it for you as soon as I am able. (Also, I needed to change some things to write as good as possible)

Secondly it got really thight with (car-)/sick or ED so I decided to do both. Also if you're struggling with an ED I want you to know that there's help for you, I know it's hard but loving yourself is really important and your body image is a part of that. I know it's easier to say than done, I am in the same boat but we're not alone <3.

Now to the story, enjoy <3.

Wordcount: ~3240 words.
—————————————————
One Direction has been touring all year non-stop, which was really tiring for the boys, it even took down a lot on their mental health.

Especially for the youngest, this situation started to be quite stressful. They didn't have time to eat or sleep or do anything like a normal person. All the time went to gigs, concerts, and other work stuff like singing rehearsals, promos, photo shoots, interviews...you name it.

Right now the boys were getting ready for the gig in their dressing room. They've had a really busy day today. "Is everything alright Harry?" Louis asked seeing Harry's blank face. "Oh- uhm yeah, shall we go?" Harry said and the boys went to stand on the platform of the stage that would lift them onto the stage when it was time to start.

The concert started and immediately you could hear the screams and shouts of the fans, the boys' adrenaline rose and everyone was really excited.

"WHAT'S UP LOS ANGELES?!" Niall screamed into the mic and all the fans screamed. "Let us start with a proper banger called Rock Me!" he continued and the music started playing.

The vibes were great and almost the whole concert went perfectly. A little slippering due to the wet floor after the water war, but otherwise it all went perfect, and no one got hurt, it was all fun.

The boys were on the tour bus on their way to the hotel, from where they will leave immediately tomorrow for the next concert venue. "I'm so tired!" Zayn stated. "Yeah me too, let's just go straight to sleep" Liam said.

Everyone had already went to sleep but Harry had a bit falling asleep. So he went to the kitchen to make some tea. While he was waiting he was checking social media on his phone. He saw a lot of photos and tweets saying mean things about Harry and his body. Some were not intensionally hurtful but they still were and some were more mean.

"Fat faggot haha, new nickname!"
"The fat one should maybe stay away from the cameras!"
"Chubby cheeks, too many sweets maybe?"
"He looks like that animal who stuffes its cheeks with some nuts hahahah"
"Have he seen himself in a mirror in a while? He's gained a lot of weight since I last saw him"
"He's gonna end up like my dad! A gay beer-drinking piece of shit"

After all those (and more, a lot more and mean) comments Harry couldn't take it anymore and put his phone away. Then the kettle went on and Harry rushed to turn it off.

He made himself his tea and after he drank it, he went back to bed. As he arrived to the room he saw Louis sleeping all over the bed and he smiled at it. Then crawled into his side and hugged Louis tightly. Eventually he dozed off.

The next morning the boys were quite busy, but this time they had time to eat breakfast, unlike yesterday. "Aren't you hungry Harry?" Zayn asked a little worriedly at the dining table when the others were eating like it was the last day of their life and Harry's plate was completely empty.

"Um, I'm not. I'll eat later" Harry said and tried to smile so that the boys would buy his lie. "You probably won't have time to eat anything else today before the evening, now have something Haz, even a loaf of bread is okay" Liam said, getting into daddy direction mode. Harry couldn't really escape the situation so he did as Liam suggested. He ate a loaf of bread with some butter, cheese and slices of cucumber.

"Alright now, is everyone ready?" Liam asked as the boys were about to leave to go to work. "Yup, never been more ready" Zayn answered, half-ironically.

Honestly none of them really felt the fun of their work anymore, they were so overworked by now. Of course, they loved their fans but all the attention brought the mean people to light as well.

First they had a few photo shoots, then interviews, rehearsals and stuff and a meet and greet planned for next day.

It had been weeks going on like this. Hate, love, work, no life of own.

One day they had a show that didn't go exactly as planned. The boys were backstage, ready to go up on stage.

"Are you ok Haz?" Niall asked just before going on stage. "yes of course I am!" Harry said trying to sound convincing. "You do look quite pale, are you sure?" Zayn piped in. "Don't worry about me" Harry said and then it was time to go on stage.

Louis had been worried about his boyfriend for a long time. He hadn't seen Harry's real smile in a long time and he had been acting really strange lately anyway. The worst thing was that Louis noticed how much weight Harry had lost in a short time, and that worried him the most and he didn't really know how to help.

Louis decided to keep an eye on Harry during the concert. Harry really wasn't as well as he claimed earlier. Suddenly, in the middle of the concert, he started to feel sick and all the lights and sounds felt very heavy, he started to feel dizzy and then others also noticed that something was wrong when he didn't sing his own solo. "Harry, what's wrong baby?" Louis approached Harry. However, Harry couldn't answer and suddenly everything was just black for him.

"Damn!" Louis cursed and tried to grab Harry so he wouldn't hit his head on the floor. The others came running to Louis and Harry. The lights went out so the fans wouldn't worry. However, Niall was put to steal attention from the fans so that they would have something else to think about.

"Harry? Can you hear us? Try his pulse" Liam said. "I'm going to get a paramedic when they seem to last" Zayn said and did as he said he would. "It's pretty slow. Harry dear, open your eyes okay!" Louis begged, worried to hell.

Fortunately, it wasn't long before Harry started to wake up. Just then, Zayn came back with the medic. "Hey buddy, you passed out. Lay there still, let the medic do her job" Liam said and smiled at the knowledge that Harry seems to be mostly fine. "Baby, don't scare me like that again, okay?" Louis said, caressing Harry's hand. Harry was still a bit confused by it all and not quite in this world yet.

"Now it would probably be good to look at this in the hospital, I can't handle it here," the paramedic said. "No hospital! I'm fine!" Harry said, his voice low as he was still a bit dazed.

"Well, I can't force it. Then I recommend eating properly and drinking lots of water, and you have to take a few days off work. Today you go straight to rest" The paramedic instructed Harry and then helped him into the back room. The others still had to continue the concert.

Harry was sleeping at the tour bus when the others came home late. The others went to sleep immediately, but Louis still stayed to take care of a couple of things. Suddenly he notices Harry's phone on the table, it's open. He takes it and scrolls through the latest searches, messages and comments. "No wonder little one is feeling awful after all this hate" Louis thought to himself.

A moment later Louis also went to sleep. He crawled over to Harry and gave him a big hug. "I'm sorry dear that I haven't noticed before how bad amount of hate you get, you know you don't deserve it right?" Louis said quietly, placing a kiss on Harry's head after that and then fell asleep himself.

The next morning immediately felt better. "Good morning! Today is almost a free day! only going to have work in the evening" Niall pointed out. "True! Should we do something fun before that, like maybe play footie or something?" Louis suggested. "I'm up for anything I guess" Liam said.

Then they had these two sleepy heads still sleeping, Harry and Zayn. "Should we wake them up?" Niall asked. Louis gave a smirk and then said "yes, I have an idea how" and after he told his idea everyone thought it was great. And well, it was successfull.

"Morning!" Niall exclaimed as the two woke up. "Morning Niall, how the fuck are you always so energetic no matter what time of the day it is?!" Zayn questioned. "I have no idea but I have a feeling this is gonna be an amazing day!" Niall responded.

The boys went to make breakfast later on they did as Louis suggested earlier. Harry didn't want to be suspiscious so he ate a little breakfast but then went straight away to the toilet, leaving the others a bit confused. "He's been so strange lately, should we start to worry like for real" Niall said as he took a bite of his bread.

Then a few minutes later Harry came out of the bathroom like nothing and sathimself down at the table. "What?" He questioned all the weird look his friends gave him. "Everything ok?" Louis asked and Harry nodded.

After breakfast the boys went to play footie outside of the tourbus on a grassfield. Harry was trying his best to focus but suddenly he starts feeling the same symptoms as he did at the concert.

He recognizes the symptoms and tries to go inside the tourbus so he wouldn't catch attention but he didn't manage to go closer than the stairs before everything went black again.

"Harry!" They all yelled. "He's fainted again!" Niall exclaimed worriedly. "I think we should call an ambulance this time actually, needs help, this can't continue" Zayn stated and everyone agreed.

While Liam was calling for an ambulance, Zayn and Louis was trying to wake Harry, And Niall was getting a glass of water and something small to eat for Harry.

"Ambulance is here in 7 minutes" Liam announced. "Harry, wake up!" Louis tried but no response. "He looks so fragile, poor baby" Louis said.

Harry starts waking up a little and is confused but then he passed out again. "Harry no! Stay with us" Louis begged. Niall brought water and some chocolate nut bar because that was the only "small" thing he could find. After a while, the boys heard the sirens of the ambulance. And before long they were already putting Harry in the ambulance. "Can I go with him?" Louis asked and the nurse gave permission. The others followed in their own car.

At the hospital everyone was stressed out as the doctors were doing some tests on Harry. But it didn't take too long until a doctor aaproached the boys with news of him.

"This may sound shocking, or it was to be expected. But Harry is very malnourished and we can see that he has been throwing up a lot lately. These suggest that it is very possible that he suffers from Anorexia, an eating disorder. Have you noticed any big changes in him, in his moods or behavior?" The doctor began to explain. The boys were suspecting it, but to actually hear the words coming out of a doctor made them realise its truth.

Then the doctor explained all the information about how to be supportive, how to treat it and what you should be or say to the person with it. "Is he awake? Can we meet him?" Louis asked and the doctor nodded. "He is, and yes you can, but remember to be understanding and not pushy or judging" th doctor answered.

Then the boys were led to Harry's room and there he was laying with an IV in his hand giving him a lot of fluids and other stuff he needs.

"Hey love, I got so scared!" Louis said. "Sorry" Harry said to the boys and looked away, he was embarassed and felt guilty for all this. "Don't say sorry buddy, we'll help you through this, remember that you're so loved, and you're enough as you are" Liam said and went to give a hug.

Suddenly Louis's phone is ringing. "Hello?" He answers it. "Hi, I'm so sorry to disturb, but we need to do the meet and greet an hour earlier than planned so can you all come here already?" Paul was on the other end. "Uhm well we're in the hospital right now and I'm not gonna leave Harry here alone" Louis said. "Ugh fine, but three of you has to come!" Paul said.

The boys decided that Niall, Liam and Zayn goes to the meet and greet while Louis stays with Harry.

There was a long moment of silence and staring at the wall until one of them finally broke it. "Harry listen, I'm so sorry. Sorry I didn't notice you weren't well. I saw all the hate you had saved on your phone, and immediately understood what was wrong. But you're the most amazing and beautiful angel I have ever seen. You shouldn't listen to some 12 year old haters say about you, they're just jealous. You should focus more on the ones that love you, your fans, I, Niall, Liam and Zayn. Your family, pets and everyone else. So many. Harry I love you so much, please I want you to get better" Louis said and started to tear up at his own words as Harry did as well already after the second sentence.

"Wow Lou I love you so much, I don't know what to say...I want to get better, will you help me?" Harry asked as he took Louis's hand and let out a few tears. "Baby of course I will! I will do anything for you" Louis replied.

"I shoud've realized you weren't well earlier. I'm sorry" Louis said and kissed Harry's forhead. "Lou no it's not your fault or anything, I was just good hiding it and I should be the one to say sorry, I feel shelfish, ashamed and guilty" Harry said. "No Harry, you aren't mentally well, it's not your fault. But uhm do you feel okay? You're a bit warm" Louis said since he felt the warmth in Harry's forhead when he kissed it.

"I've been feeling a bit ill ever since yesterday" Harry admitted. "Why haven't you said anything baby?" Louis questioned. "I don't know, sorry" Harry replied. "It's okay, don't worry. I'll go get a nurse okay?" Louis said and went to get a nurse or doctor. He told them about Harry and then it turned out that Harry had a little fever and some inflamation in his stomach causing a tummy bug but he got medicine for everything and Harry felt a little better.

The next morning arrived and the distribution of breakfast was underway. Harry was very nervous as he hadn't eaten in a long time without throwing it up or working out it of his system.

He looked at Louis who gave him a symphatetic look. "I can also eat if it helps" Louis said. "You don't have to eat a lot if you don't want to, if you eat just something small, it makes me happy" he added. Harry carefully picked up the bread and ate a bit of it. "Can I eat the rest later?" Harry asked Louis. Louis watched Harry suffer through this situation and felt so sorry for him. "Of course dear, but try to drink some juice or water" Louis replied. Louis felt so bad that Harry couldn't even eat without feeling bad for it.

However, day by day Harry learned to have a good relationship with food again with the help of friends and therapy.

Harry was released from hospital a few days later. "Everything alright Harry?" Liam asked as he looked through the car front mirror where he saw Harry leaning to the window, seemed to be completely in other worlds. "Yeah, thanks for picking me up btw" Harry replied. "I'm just still feeling a bit ill and it's not helping this situation at all" he added as an afterthought.

"That's ubderstandable, but we'll help you Haz, you got this" Liam responded with a smile. Harry was so tired, it had been such an exhausting week for him so he just dozed off in the car. "He's been really great ltely, I'm so proud of him. Such a strong guy he is" Louis said as he ran his finger through Harry's curls.

"Alright we're here!" Liam announced as they arrived back at the hotel. "Should we carry him or wake him up?" Niall questioned. "Carry him, he's exhausted" Louis responded. "Yeah he's been through a lot lately, good that he rests now as long as he can" Zayn added.

So Liam carried Harry up to their hotel room and Louis stayed woth Harry as the rest went for lunch.

Harry learned to eat again by time, sometimes he had worse days and sometimes better. Now the only thing bothering was the tummy bug. He thought it was better after a week but then it started all over again.

He had fever and his stomach ached a lot and sometimes he threw up because he felt so nauseous and had such headaches. However, the management didn't care at all and made him perfom with fever.

The boys were once again backstage waiting for their turn to go up on stage to make fans scream their names.

"Remember to tell us right away if you start feeling like you're gonna throw up or pass out or anything Haz?" liam told him and Harry nodded. "Have you had time to eat?" Louis questioned carefully with a soft voice. "Yeah, I ate two croissants for breakfast and a salad for lunch" Harry told and it made everyone so happy since Harry started to feel more comfortable with food. "That's so good, I'm so proud Hazzy" Louis said. "Alright boys, timw to go up!" Their manager announced and the boys did that.

Everything went pretty much well during the concert. Harry had to take a few pauses when he fet nauseous or had sore throat but the other took care of his parts when he couldn't sing. It was just after the concert that things went downhill again.

Immediately after their concert was finished Harry had to run to the bathroom to throw up. It was the tummy bug he had. But why wouldn't it go away? Maybe he just needed new meds.

Harry wasn't feeling well at all that day anymore, he felt nauseous, exhausted and just tired. But luckily the boys were always there to take care of him.

The next day Harry decided to go to the doctors where he got prescribed new meds for the tummy bug. And they worked! He was getting back to normal again after a few days, though the recovery was slow since he didn't get any days off. But he got to do less work though.
—————————————————
Sorry for the boring ending once again, I simply don't know how to make interesting endings. Well anyway hope you liked most of it <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.3K 15
*****DISCONTINUED***** This has all the one-shots of One Direction Kid Fics! You can send in requests if you like. And if you have some of Ageplay th...
9K 245 34
Little Zayn Malik's sickfic and hurtfic. these will be from the time he was in one direction and after leaving one direction. After leaving One direc...
166K 1.5K 43
This is my first ever story! =)
364K 4.1K 41
This book is all One Direction Sick and Hurt fics. Send me any requests and I will do my best and write them! *REQUESTS ARE OPEN*