Lovers rock

Від Z3its0u

Abandoned!! Athena has been best friends with Gwen for as long as she can remember. But this summer Athena is... Більше

Characters! <3
001~ Welcome to the 90's
002 ~ Movie night!
003 ~ First kisses!
004 ~ Rave gone wrong

005 ~ advice

103 6 6
Від Z3its0u

I just can't stop thinking about Gwen and my feelings don't seem to be wearing off. They seem to be getting stronger.

When I walk into Aidens room he's sitting on his bed reading a comic. I quickly go over to him a rip it out of his hands. "Hey." He says as he reaches for it.

"You can have this back later." I say and then throw it on the table next to his bed. I then flop on his bed right next to him.

"Go away!" He says and then pushes me.

I roll on my stomach and then say "hmm." While tapping the side of my head. "No." I say with a smile. "Anyways, since I'm your favorite awesome and amazing sister you're gonna give me advice." I say while kicking my feet. Aiden starts to say something but I cut him off. "So I like this... guy right." Aiden nods following along. "And I really really like... him,
but I don't think he likes me." I don't think 'he' even likes girls. "So should I tell him I like him or let the feelings pass."

"I think... I think you should just tell him, get it off your chest." Aiden says.

"Thanks you're the best." I say with a smile. I then get up off of Aidens bed and throw his comic on his bed.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...