Tori is Shelby..? | JORI

By SakurasMommy

The classic Tori Vega is Shelby Marx story. Tori Vega, a talented highschool girl who attends Hollywood Arts... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4. Pt, 2.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 pt 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 pt 2
Chapter 10

Chapter 7 pt 1

550 16 0
By SakurasMommy

TORI SAT IN THE car, almost at the arena. She had her big fight today. She has been training her ass off and was ready to fight Maya Feckler again. The woman was almost twice her size so she would have to be careful about it. Tori got out of the car as she arrived. She made it into the building with her mom and dad guiding her.

She found Juan along the way as he started to give her a pep talk after she got changed. And when it was time, she put on her game face as a blue gown was placed on her. She put in her gum shield and put on her gloves and hitting them together before walking out, hearing people chanting her name as she holds up her hands, making people cheer louder. "Shelby! Shelby! Shelby!" Was all she heard as she walked into the main event.

She walks into the cage, shuffling and jumping back and forth between each foot as Maya Fecklers tall and muscular figure stood in front of her, doing the same. They glare at each-other. No one could last a full round with Shelby, she was the best female fighter in the world. Maya Feckler wouldn't beat that record any time soon.

"Let's give the millions of people watching a good fight." The ref said, looking at them and placing his hands on their shoulders. Shelby nodded as Maya's eye twitched but nodded. "Now, go back to your corners and let's get ready to rock and roll." Ref said and Shelby walked to her corner, hitting her gloves together.

The announcers explain to the audience in person and on TV how the match works as Juan gives her another pep talk from the other side of the stage. They both stood back in the middle, jumping back and forth slightly as they have their arms up in a fighting position. "Fighter, are you ready?" The ref asked Shelby who nodded. He asked the same to Maya, who nodded. The ref blows the whistle. "Fight!" He said, before moving out the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 minutes before the match starts.

"MOVE!" Cat shouted, shoving past Beck and Andre who were in the way of the TV. Andre, Cat and Beck had come round Jade's house to hangout. "I wouldn't get in Cat's way if I were you." Jade said, amused as she grabbed a drink from her fridge. "What is she so hyped about?" Andre asked.

"Shelby Marx is fighting Maya Feckler today. It's starting in about 10 minutes. Cat loves watching Shelby fight." Jade explained, chucking them a soda each before sitting next to Cat. "I didn't know you liked Shelby—" Andre tried talking to Cat who shushed him. He held his hands up in defence. "Okay." He said.

They all crowded around the TV. "Hey, doesn't that Shelby chick look like Tori?" Andre said, looking at the bouncing Shelby on the screen, glaring at Maya Feckler. "Now that I think about it and see it, she does." Beck agreed, looking closer at the screen. "Imagine if Tori was Shelby." Cat laughed. "Vega? That girl wouldn't hurt a fly." Jade snorted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm not good at writing fights. So forgive me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shelby and Maya circle each other like predators hunting for their prey. Maya throws a punch which Shelby ducks under and sends a hook to Maya's shoulder, which sent her off balance. Maya sends a kick which Shelby blocked. She sends a hook to Maya's stomach which winded her slightly and Shelby kicked Maya to the ground.

Maya got up quickly as Shelby sent continuous punches that Maya tried to block. They continue to fight for about 15 more seconds until Shelby decided she had enough and wanted to beat her own record and grunted and blocked Maya's punch, kicking her shoulder making her fly to the floor and Shelby holds her down in a lock.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Winner!" The ref counted, slapping the floor each time he said a number before he announced Shelby as the winner, who let go of Maya and stood up as the Ref lifted her arm. "A new record! Her last fight with Maya lasted 52 seconds, this fight lasted 43!" The announcer said as cheers and chants of Shelby's name were heard everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOOOO!" Cat cheered, jumping up and down from her spot as Andre and Beck cheer too. Jade just smirked, taking a sip of her drink, watching the referee lift Shelby's arm in the air, announcing Shelby as the winner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YEAH! SHELBY! SHELBY!" Sam cheered from Carly's couch, both her and Freddie chanting Shelby's name as Carly watched with a weird smile and furrowed eyebrows. Spencer peeked his head out from his room doorway with wide eyes, confused with all the chanting as was Carly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Tori arrived home, bruised and slightly bloody, she practically collapsed onto the couch. She groaned. Her mother rushed over to her. "Are you okay sweetie? Do you need painkillers? Water?" Her mother asked and Tori shook her head. "I just need sleep." Tori replied. "Alright, have a bath then go to sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori hummed as she scrolled through the Slap. Most of it was about her fight. Her body still ached slightly from her fight, but she was happy with the results. Even though she traveled nearly halfway across the country just for a match which lasted less than a minute.

"Tori! Hurry up!" Trina shouted, shouldering her bag with annoyance, her voice ringing from downstairs. "Alright! Alright!" Tori groaned, grabbing her bag from her desk in her bedroom. Zeus — which she named the dog which almost killed Beck's dad — came up to her, his tail wagging.

"I've got to go to school, be good for Mom and Dad." Tori said and Zeus barked in confirmation, making her grin. "Good boy." She said before running downstairs at Trina's annoyed shouts. "I'm here! I'm here!" Tori said, rolling her eyes and catching a piece of toast Trina threw at her before being ushered out the door by said person.

"I'm going! I'm going!" Tori said defensively as Trina shut the front door. Trina ushered her to the Range Rover before shutting the doors and practically speeding down the road to get to school. Tori didn't know why Trina wanted to go to School so bad but, she wasn't going to question it.

When they arrived, she grabbed a coffee from the Grub Truck and walked into HA, going to her locker and opening, grabbing the books she needed. She closed her locker and took a sip of her coffee as she watched people walk past, talking with their friends, dancing their way through the hallways or playing music.

Tori liked watching people. She could break down their walls just from a look and figure out their feelings by their body language. She could tell if they were lying, if they were nervous etc. It was a challenge to her mind and she loved watching the other students, picking out their emotions during that exact moment.

"Vega!" She jumped at the sound of the voice, turning her head finding Jade. "Hi Jade." Tori greeted her and Jade stole her coffee, taking a sip before looking around. Tori raised an eyebrow. "I paid for that.." Tori muttered and Jade sent her a look. "Well it's mine now." Jade said, defensively clutching the cup before drinking.

"What are you doing anyway? You look like a loser." Jade said, rolling her eyes. "Watching the other kids dance down the hallways like this is high-school musical." Tori replied making Jade snort. "It's a school for talented kids. Of course they are going to dance down the hallways." Jade said, gesturing to a girl doing a cart-will, flipping and landing in a split position at the top part of the stairs.

"Now that's just insane." Tori said impressed as the girl continued to dance away. "Eh." Jade shrugged making Tori give her a look before continuing to watch people. It was silent, kind of awkward but comfortable at the same time. "What class do you have first?" Tori asked, breaking the silence and turning her head slightly to Jade.

The girl scoffed in annoyance. "Chem." Jade replied and Tori groaned. They had the same chem class. The bell rung signalling it was time to go and they exchanged exhausted looks, venturing down the hallway. They prepared their brains for their demise as the next hour might fry them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready? Action." The teacher said. The lights turn on. "Uh, I don't know!" Tori said, holding the script in her hand. "Oh, come on! Why can't you admit that you're in love with me?" Robbie said, a weird voice. "Why are you in love with me?" Tori asked, looking at her script for a second before looking up.

"Because, you're beautiful! Look at your face in the moonlight." Robbie said. "I can't." Tori said. "You can!" Robbie replied. "No, a person can't look at their own face, it's impossible." Tori said, giving Robbie a look making their teacher smirk in amusement.

"Then marry me and I'll buy you a thousand mirrors!" Robbie declared. "But that's so many!" Tori said, shocked. "My fathers a billionaire! I can give you everything you've ever wanted. And, I'm very good-looking." Robbie said with a smirk, making Tori grimace slightly. "Mm.. yeah." Tori bit out. "Think." Robbie said, pointing at her head before walking offstage.

"And, lights go." The director said. "I don't know!" Tori said to Beck as the lights shine on them. "It's okay that you don't know." Beck said, looking at her. "But you deserve an answer!" Tori said, furrowing her eyebrows. "I can wait." Beck said, smiling slightly. "For you, I would wait a thousand years." Beck declared.

"But that's so many!" Tori said, shocked again. She heard Jade scoff but ignored it. "I know I'm poor. I know I don't have much to offer, but... I do love you." Beck said and Tori frowned, turning away. "Because I'm beautiful?" Tori asked, walking a step away. "I don't love you because you're beautiful!" Beck said, raising his voice slightly.

He walked over, grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around. "You're beautiful because I love you." Beck said. "Whoa.." Tori said, actually kind of shocked. Disco music started playing and rainbow lights went off. Tori looked up at Sinjin who was trying to stop it.

"What up with the disco?!" Jade shouted, annoyed as she stood up. "I'm sorry! I hit the wrong thing!" Sinjin said, gesturing to the control board sheepishly. Raising his hands up in defence as Jade shot him an angry look. "No! Fifteen years ago your mother gave birth to the wrong thing!" Jade retorted angrily.

"Alright, why don't we take a break. Tori, Beck. You guys were great, really nice stuff." The teacher said making Tori smile. "Thanks." She said. "Uh, guys, guys! Everyone shut up for a second!" Jade said, her phone pinging. "Whatcha got?" Beck asked as they walked over.

"An email from Principal Eichner." Jade announced. "That says?" Tori asked. Jade looked at her and Tori raised her eyebrow in challenge. Jade rolled her eyes, turning back to her phone. "To all students involved in our schools production of Uptown Downtown, Sofia Michelle will be in Los Angeles the weekend of the 17th and will be personally attending your opening-night performance." Jade said, making gasps erupt.

The teacher freaked out, leaving the room clutching his stomach. "Who's Sofia Michelle..?" Tori asked, confused. She scrunched her nose slightly, her eyebrows furrowing.  "Oh, no, no, no!" Jade said, grabbing beck and dragging him away from a confused Tori. "What?" Tori asked.

"She gets to be the lead, and she doesn't even know who Sofia Michelle is." Jade said, facepalming. "Wait, is she the lady who does those informercials with the vibrating hairbrush?" Tori asked with a smile. "I love that hairbrush!" Sinjin said. Tori furrowed her eyebrows at that.

"Look at the cover of your script." Robbie said and Tori did so. "Oh, Sofia Michelle wrote the play we're doing." Tori realised, smiling. "Ohh." Jade mocked in a high pitched voice. Tori gave her a blank look. "She's like the biggest playwright on Broadway." Robbie said as some other students agree.

The teacher busted in. "Alright you guys, we knew we had to be great. Now we have to be perfect!" The teacher said, clutching his water. "We are not gonna disappoint Sofia Michelle." The teacher said. "And you're sure you want Robbie in this play?" Rex asked making Tori chuckle slightly. "I'm good!" Robbie protested. "At what?" Rex retorted.

"I have to go take another nerve pill." The teacher said, rushing out again. Sinjin starts playing disco music making Tori furrow her eyebrows, confused on why he is playing music. "WILL YOU KILL THE DISCO?!" Jade shouted, annoyed. "No one can kill disco!" Sinjin shouted back, grabbing his vibrating hairbrush and dancing, brushing his hair.

~~~*Cue Victorious Intro*~~~

Tori walked through the hallways to make it to Cat's special effects class. It was lunch and the bell just rang as she walked through the door. "Cat? Cat?" Tori called out. "Hey, have you seen cat?" She asked, tapping some guy on the shoulder.

She let out a slight scream, seeing his bloody face. "It's just special effects makeup." The guy chuckled. "Oh, well, that is special, and I have been affected.." Tori said, walking past him. "Yo cat!" She said to the redhead. "Oh, hey Tori!" Cat replied, putting makeup on some guys face. "We doing lunch?" Tori asked?

"Uh, yeah, Just a sec. I'm almost finished with my assignment." Cat replied. "Ooh, what's the assignment?" Tori asked, fiddling with some makeup brushes. "To turn a human being into a terrifying monster." Cat replied, before looking at her. "Wanna see?" She asked.

Tori smiled. "Terrify me!" Tori said, getting ready, leaning forward. She span around the guy, who looked like he played in the movie, How the Grinch stole Christmas. "Isn't he scary?" Cat asked as Tori blinked. "No, he's kind of adorable." Tori said, chuckling slightly.

The guy furrowed his eyebrows, looking in the mirror. "Aw, man! You made me cute, you're the worst!" The guy said. "Well, let me try again after school." Cat said. "No, No, No, No, No! I'm done with you." The guy said, walking away. "No! But wait, you can't just—" Cat said, chasing after him. "Done with you!" The guy said, finishing the convo and walking away.

Cat sighed, walking over. "Oh, that's the third model who's quit on me! I'm gonna get an 'F' in Makeup!" She said incredulously. "Aww, that's bites. Let's go get an 'A' in lunch." Tori said, grabbing Cats wrist, and going to walk away. "Wait!" Cat said with her 'I got an idea!' face. "No!—" Tori started. "I just need—" Cat started but Tori cut her off.

"I'm not gonna be your monster make up model!" Tori said. "But if I don't transform someone's face into a hideous monster by Monday, I'm gonna fail this class!" Cat said. "And if I don't cram a turkey sandwich down my throat, I'm gonna fail not starving to death." Tori retorted, going to walk away.

Cat blocked her. "Oh, come on! We can do it tonight, tomorrow night! Whenever you want." Cat said. "I'm in a huge play. I have to learn all my lines and five songs." Tori explained. "Tori!" Cat pleaded. "Cat!" Tori whined. "Ah, you have to do it!" "I'm not doing it!" "I'm desperate!" "Okay, fine I'll do it!" Tori relented. "Yay!" Cat cheered.

"But you're buying my lunch." She said. Cat frowned, everyone knew Tori ate more than most, she ate as much as three sumo wrestlers! "Aww.." Cat whined. "Let's go!" Tori said, grabbing the girls wrist gently and dragging her out of the special effects room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 3.8K 64
Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to Hollywood Arts with her brother and frien...
90.9K 3K 20
When the Hollywood Arts gang graduate from Hollywood Arts they all find them selves all going to the College Of Performing Arts. When checking into t...
23.9K 737 15
Shelby Marx has a secret. Tori Vega has a secret. She's never had a tie in a fight before, until Tesa Jewd came along. Will moving to LA and going a...
20.4K 581 20
Preferences with Jade, Tori and Cat. Enjoy :)