You'll remember me

By pink_art

Venice Theerapanyakul is the firstborn son of Vegas and Pete Theerapanyakul. He is the oldest of the children... More

Characters
Next Generation
1. New Journey
2. #VegasPete
3. My Chaotic Family
4. In The Past
5. The Beginning Of The Storm
6. Who are you?
7. Home Sweet Home
8. #KinnPorsche
9. It's Not My Place
10. The Necessary Evil
11. The Second Time
12. What A Mess I Got Myself Into?
12.5 Happy Birthday
13. Can I Kiss You?
14. The Punishment
15. In The Morning
16. Him And I
17. Security Guards
18. I Shouldn't Have Met You
19. I Miss You!
20. Catch Me If You Can
21. All I Want For Christmas Is You!
22. Again!
23. Gone!
24. The Past Will Haunt You Forever
25. Fear
26. Tell me your dark desires
It's not update!!!
27. In The End Of The Day
28. Its You!!!
30. I Didn't Want To Do It.
31. But I Did It!
32. Sweet Melting
33. Chains Me Up
34. Advanced Games
35. The Fucking Valentine's Day
36. The Night Of Decisions!
37. I Want You!
38. Come Back Home!
39. First In Everything
40. I Care About You!
41. Temperature Of Love!
42. This Is The End!
THE END OF CHAPTER 1
You'll Remember Me Chapter 1
43. You Are The Pain In My Heart!
44. Breath Again
45. Let's Start Over
46. Old Wounds, New Scars!
47. New Me
48. Fake Reality
49. New Page Of Our Life!
50. Just A Coincidence
51. The Truth
52. Back in Bangkok
53. Friends? I Don't Think So!
54. It's Our Destiny
55. You Belong With Me!
56. I Don't Know Why. I Just Love Him!
57. Don't Blame Me, Love Make Me Clazy!
58. Don't Do That To Me!
59. I Ruined You To Satisfy Myself
60. Are We A Boyfriends?

29. His Last Hope

1.8K 125 9
By pink_art

Rain.

Pete is lying in a hospital bed unconscious. His skin is pale, his lips are dry. He had a long tube in his mouth that connected to a monitor and supplied oxygen. The monitor was reading activity, but it looked like...

- Come, come closer. - Vegas invites me, stand on one side of the bed next to his husband.

I swallow painfully and gently approach. I see a chair next to the bed and I sit down, because in a moment I will fall to the ground.

Vegas approaches Pete's head and talks.:

- Baby, Rain's here. I thought you might want to talk to him. You like him.

But Pete didn't react. He lies so still with his eyes closed.

- What happened? - I ask quietly, looking at Venice's fathers.

Vegas kisses Pete on the cheek and stands up.

- Tharn wanted to shoot me, but Pete stood in front of me and took the bullet. It was just one, but very close to the heart. He's been in a coma ever since. He lost a lot of blood, and with his rare blood type, it was very hard to find. The doctors did everything they could... they don't have much hope that he'll wake up. Everyone who loves him visited him, but it had no effect. We're hoping for a miracle. - Vegas ' voice shakes when he speaks. He looks sad at Pete, but he's not crying. Maybe there are no more tears to cry. Or he just is.

And I can barely hold back my tears. Poor Pete. He is so kind and dedicated to everyone. He doesn't deserve this. And Vegas. I can see in his eyes how much he loves his wife. Despite everything I've learned about him from Tharn, I think he might be the best father for Venice and the best husband for Pete.

- And Venice?

- He doesn't know anything yet. I dare not tell him. In his condition, when he finds out, he could have another hemorrhage.

A tear drips down Vegas ' face, but he quickly wipes it away.

- But he's your son. He has a right to know.

- It is. But when he finds out, he'll blame me. - says Vegas, and he's sad. - What a coward am I? It's all my fault, and yet I'm afraid of my son.

I decide not to answer and look at Pete.

- Can I ask you something? - says Vegas and I nod.

- What did Tharn tell you?

I think before I answer, and he looks at me.

- I know what you want to know, but I'd rather not talk about it. And let me tell you something. I don't care what a crazy maniac says. I judge people by their current actions, not past ones. I know you're a good man now who loves his family. When Venice talks about you and Mr. Pete, his eyes shine with joy. Your son really loves you, sir, and that's all that should matter to you.

When I stop, my face is wet. He can't hide his tears either.

- Thank you. You're a good boy, Rain. I hope my son can appreciate you.

I get up and walk around the bed. I don't know why, but I think he needs this. I hold Venice's father for a moment, and then I walk away.

- Thank you.

All of a sudden, I get sick and I stagger. Vegas got me.

- Are you okay, Rain?

- I'm fine, just...

- You've been standing too long.

Vegas reaches out and presses a button, still holding me. Two nurses come in with a stroller. One helps me sit down.

- Take him to his room. - orders Vegas, one goes with me, the other stays.

- It's gonna be okay. Don't lose faith. I say before I leave the room.

The nurse takes me to the room, and there I find my parents waiting for me, who are quite angry.

- Rain. - mom's coming up to me. - Where were you? We were worried about you.

- I was at Venice's room. And then to his father. He's very sick.

- Rain, you don't have to think about these people anymore. Look at the state you're in because of them.

I hate what she says, but I don't say anything. I get up and slowly sit on the bed. Mom's making my quilt.

- They're my boyfriend's family, mom. Please be nice to them.

- But...

- Let him go. Looks like they already adopted him. - my father says coldly and nods at me. That's when my mom noticed my ring.

- Rain, what is this? - she's trying to grab my hand, but I'm hiding it under the blanket.

- Nothing.

- Rain, are you?.. - mom gasps and looks at my dad.

- It's a gift, mom. Just a gift, nothing to worry about.

- Too bad. Both my sons are... - my father is turning away from us with disgust. - What will people say?

- Are you more interested in the opinion of people or the happiness of your sons? - I ask offended.

- Don't get cocky, Rain.

- I didn't, dad. I don't care about people. I...

- PA PETE. LEAVE ME ALONE. LET ME GO. I WANT HIM. PA. PA PETE. Noooooo.....

A few days late.

Venice.

I take a damp towel and carefully wash his face, neck, chest and hands. I carefully comb and straighten his hair.

Pa Pete is still sleeping peacefully. The doctors gave us good hopes that the crisis has passed and he can now breathe on his own. They had removed those pipes two days ago, but for some reason Pa Pete didn't wake up. He still didn't want to wake up. But when he does, I want him to see me here with him first, because I know he was the most worried.

The phone in my lap vibrates and I look at the screen.

"Baby, I'm out today."

I smile like a fool. At least he can go home.

"Okay. Go through Pa's room so I can see you."

"Okay"

- Good news?

I raise my head. Pa Vegas enters the room with a huge bouquet of white roses. He wore them every day and changed them, because the front ones withered, and when Pa Pete woke up, he'd swear at him.

- Rain is being discharged today. He'll come by before he leaves.

- That's good. The poor boy's been through a lot because of us.

Pa Vegas puts the new flowers in the vase and throws the old ones away.

- Anything new?

- I cleaned his face and hands. I think it's better now. Why are you alone?

- I left the twins at the University. They missed too many hours. They were grumpy when I told them they weren't coming with me.

- They'll get over it.

I see Pa Vegas bend down and kiss his husband on the forehead. He holds his lips there for a while and then stands up. He pulls up a chair and sits next to his bed.

I lean back in the wheelchair. I'm still not allowed to walk on my own, and I'm freaking out. I look at my father with compassion.

- Are you okay?

He laughs at Pete.

- Does it matter?

- There is.

My father looks at me. He looks so tired.

- I thought you'd be mad at me?

- I'm angry. To Tharn for messing with us again. What happened with him?

- The son of a bitch killed himself after shooting Pete.

I'm laughing.

- I'm not gonna lie. I'm pleased. That's what he gets.

- Mmmm. - my father shakes his head in agreement.

- You didn't tell me how you were? Come on, dad. It won't kill you if you tell me.

Pa Vegas leans back in his chair and runs his fingers through his hair.

- I'm dying inside, Venice. Little by little. Watching him like that is scary. He was dying in my arms. And there was nothing I could do. I know I'm bad and I don't deserve him. I never deserved him. But he chose to stay with me. And this is the greatest gift anyone has ever given me. Then you and the Twins came along. And I believed I could have a real family. I really try for you every day. I love you and will do anything for you. But I can't live without him. I love him too much. Without him, I am nothing.

- That's not true. You're a father. For me, for Flo, for Paris. We all love you. Although I don't tell you often, I love you. I love you, Dad, you know that, right?

He nods.

- I know.

There is a knock at the door and we turn around, stopping our conversation.

- Come in.

The door opens and Rain's head comes out.

- May I? I have to go, and I wanted to see you before then.

- Come in, Rain.

My boy walks in and closes behind him. He comes and stops by the bed. He salutes My Fathers. Then he reaches out his hand and I grab it. I kiss his knuckles and he smiles.

- How's he doing?

- There's no change.

Rain looks at me sadly. I just nod my head.

- I gotta go. I'll call you when I get home. - he says, and I nod. He leans over and kisses me on the cheek.

- I'm gonna miss you. - whisper softly.

- I miss you, too.

He stood up and coughed in shame. Pa Vegas is laughing at our faces.

- I'm gonna go. Call me if there's any news.

- Thanks for everything, Rain. Rapid recovery. - says Pa Vegas, and Rain goes to the door. He waves and leaves.

As I look at the door, dreaming of my boyfriend, I begin to spin the ring on my hand. It had become a habit in the last few days.

- So it's serious? – My dad notices what I'm doing.

- I think so.

- Do you love him?

This question always catches me off guard.

- I don't know.

- I think you know. - he says and nods at my ring.

I'm smiling anxiously. There's another knock on the door. Two Hales open it quickly and close behind them. They're leaning against the door.

- Please don't be angry. - they say in one voice Flo and Paris.

- Seriously? - my dad puffs angrily at me.

- What do you want me to do? They're your children. - I'm nodding at him and at Pa Pete.

A few hours later.

I stretch out my arms and open my eyes. My neck is stiff from the uncomfortable position I'm in. I'm looking out the window. It's a little dark in the room because it's evening. While we were talking, we fell asleep. My father has his head on Pa Pete's hand and is sleeping peacefully. The twins were on either side of the sofa we were sitting on. My eyes turn to Pa Pete.

I want to cry out for joy. Because two brown eyes stare right at me.

Hello pеоple. There is Vegas and Pete. I hope you like it this chapter. Please leave a vote and comment. Thank you.  LoveBuildJakapanPutta.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 9K 68
When I'm here we're unhealthy , but I can't breathe when you are away ..
80.7K 2.8K 20
Follow Vegas, Pete, Macau and.. the special little one, on a journey in their daily lives together as a family. Also features a myriad of other chara...
613K 20.4K 36
That devi- Jungkook is sitting beside me, I am so scared.... . . . . Jungkook is sitting beside me, I feel relieved.... Y/n is a quiet girl but her l...
1.5M 67.3K 40
"𝑁𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐼'𝑚𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟" 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 2021