Solace - TLOU

By alexcopland1802031

Book one - season one hbo and game Violet Adams was only eight years old in Boston when the cordyceps outbre... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
The End

Prologue

3.7K 58 9
By alexcopland1802031

Violet Adams was only eight years old in Boston when the cordyceps outbreak occurred, she was left behind after watching her parents suffer dying tragically with a six month old sister, Lily, to protect, to keep alive, she was no longer a child as she forced herself to grow up and get shit done.

Over the years in Boston, her reputation for being cold and merciless spread as she grew in power, no one knew her name, but as soon as your home was marked you were dead.
Marked with a lily, a blood lily.
Maybe it was because of her insane combat skills or maybe it was when she shot, she never missed.
Meeting Joel Miller changes her life forever.
Happy endings aren't meant for the apocalypse but he gave her solace.

Joel Miller lost his daughter on outbreak night and could never forgive himself for his failure. When he met the fearsome Blood Lily when Tess brings her to his doorstep. They did not like each other at first or even after but as they spend time together travelling to transport Ellie to the fireflies, they soon realise they have more in common then realised.
Happy endings aren't made for the apocalypse but she gave him peace.

Join Violet and Joel as they fight against the infected and humans alike.
Falling in love,
finding their solace.

Characters

Violet Adams
played by Adrianne Palicki
28 years old

Lily Adams
Played by Imogen Poots
20 years old

Joel Miller
Played by Pedro Pascal/Game Joel
52 years old

Ellie Williams
played by Bella Ramsey/game ellie

END OF CHAPTER

A/N
Hey friends new story
I am so obsessed with Joel it's unreal
Please vote, comment and share ❤️😭
I'm actually really proud of this story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.5K 35
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
31.5K 687 23
After losing his daughter so many years ago Joel put walls up, preventing himself from feeling that pain and loss. From caring for someone else. But...
298K 9.9K 23
แ–ญเฝฒเผแ–ซเพ€ ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿน โ”€โ”€ TLOUโ”Šโช แดŠแดแด‡สŸ แดษชสŸสŸแด‡ส€! โซ ##. โ› ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š โœเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ a THE LAST OF US TV SHOW fanfiction. โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ•ฏ IN W...
25.1K 434 17
This story is fanfiction to the game The Last Of Us (big surprise). Even if you don't know the game, I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine if you read th...