| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual an... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 :: Him
Chapter 2 :: Her
Chapter 3 :: Deal
Chapter 4 :: Last Hope
Chapter 5 :: The Marriage
Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards
Chapter 7 :: PD
Chapter 8 :: Morning
Chapter 9 :: Breakfast
Chapter 10 :: Money
Chapter 11 :: Pain
Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat
Chapter 13 :: Anger
Chapter 14 :: Beauty
Chapter 15 :: Party
Chapter 16 :: Boss
Chapter 17 :: Kiss
Chapter 18 :: Drunk
Chapter 19 :: Cheater
Chapter 20 :: Sorry
Chapter 21 :: Accident
Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine
Chapter 23 :: The hug
Chapter 24 :: Sneak peak of her past
Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.
Not an update but an update 🤠👌🏻
Chapter 26 :: Mimicry
Chapter 27 :: Tsundere
Chapter 28 :: Regrets
Chapter 29 :: Leading on
Chapter 30 :: No Tears
Chapter 31 :: Soft touches
Chapter 32 :: Confession
Chapter 33 :: Fear
Chapter 34 :: Worry
Chapter 35 :: Ex??
Part 36 :: Oppa
Part 37 :: Realisation
Part 38 :: One-sided
Part 39 :: I love you
Chapter 40 :: Difficult Love
Chapter 41 :: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42 :: Feelings
Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold
Chapter 44 :: The Betrayal
Chapter 45 :: She is here
Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy
Chapter 47 :: Tearful Kisses
Chapter 48 :: The Chase is over?
Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce
Chapter 50 :: Father-in-law
Chapter 51 :: Kidnap
Chapter 52 :: Two Days
Chapter 53 :: Love Only
Chapter 54 :: Again??
Epilogue 1

Last Chapter :: HEA

11.7K 753 201
By eatinsbub

Y/n's POV :-

Since the time that unknown person has  answered Taehyung's phone, I have lost my sense and sanity all at once. The person, that one person whose safety I have protected with all my will, is now in the feets of danger and I am not there with him.

"Please be fine." My heart kept chanting as Jungkook drove me and PD towards the location which was sent to me by that unknown person. My eyes never stopped shedding tears while my heart was squeezing with pain and fear.

Today was the day when I was about to leave everything behind to be with him. Just as I promised him in his sleep, I was about to take a drastic step. I was ready. Ready to fight with all the odds. I was ready to tell PD about my real feelings.

And I did too. I did tell PD that I love Taehyung and want to be with him. I did. But this was not what I expected in return. When I thought to go closer to him, he was turning his steps away from me??

No!

No, no no no no…!!!

I hastily wiped my cheeks but they got drained with a fresh set of tears. As soon as the engine stopped, I ran out of the car like a mad person, stumbling on my own steps. "Noona…" I heard a faint yell of Jungkook from behind me but was I even attentive of it? No!

"Sorry." "S-Sorry." "Sorry." I kept on murmuring apologies to every person who came in my way and I dashed against them. I am sorry. I am sorry. I ran. I don't know where but I ran until the reception came in my view.

"Miss...Miss…" I desperately tapped on the desk and the receptionist sat there gave me a confused glance. She was weirded out by me. "Taehyung….he is admitted here…? Where??" I talked difficulty in portions, unable to make any proper statement.

"Ma'am I am unable to understand you…" She quivered her brows in confusion and I flicked my tongue in anger before my brows crashed against each other. I pulled out my phone and called Taehyung's number in hopes of that unknown person to pick it up, which he did. Thankfully.

"Whe-Where is he??" I clutched my phone tightly, anxiety creeping my heart. "Seventh floor. Room number 178." I didn't even hang up properly and turned my head towards the receptionist. "Where is the lift??" She pointed me towards her left and I ran there immediately.

"Noona, where?" Jungkook too came running after me followed by PD. "Seven...Seventh floor. 178…" I impatiently tapped on the buttons but the lift was on the tenth floor. "The lift is coming down only. Please wa-" I didn't wait to hear Jungkook complete his sentence and started running up the stairs which was just beside the lift.

End Of POV :-

Jungkook heaved out a sigh, seeing Y/n's retreating figure. He held the sides of his waist, biting down on his lower lip and turned a little only to see Mr Kim, Namjoon and Jimin rush inside the hospital with worried lines laced over their foreheads.

"Jungkook….where is Tae? How is he?" Mr Kim held Jungkook's arms, his voice dripping with worry. "I don't know sir….we...we just came…" Jungkook spoke reluctantly and just then the lift came down.

Hurriedly walking inside, they impatiently waited for the lift to start while on the other hand, Y/n huffed out low puffs at every interval as she ran upstairs, holding the railings. She ran short of breaths but neither did her tears stop from dropping nor her legs stopped from moving.

"Tae…" She let out in a crying tone, wandering around on the seventh floor. "Mrs Y/n??" She heard a voice and craned her neck towards a group of people standing outside a particular ward. "Tae?" She asked again, pointing at the door and looked up instead to see room number 178.

"He is fine, don't wor-" Y/n didn't wait to hear the guy who was speaking as she dashed inside the room. Her raged heartbeats went numb for a second as her tearful eyes fell on her injured husband, sitting on the hospital bed with his head bandaged.

Taehyung looked up from his lap on hearing the commotion and his eyes filled with concern on seeing the dishevelled form of Y/n. She took a few long breaths before keeping her shivering hand over her chest and shut her eyes tight.

"Y/n.." Taehyung called for her in a meek voice and she finally looked back at him but this time her eyes held fury apart from worry and fear. Taehyung saw her face fuming in anger and blinked his eyes nervously when she took long strides towards him.

"Y/n I.." He visibly gulped at his angry wife and closed his eyes shut when he saw her raising her hand. Y/n raised her hand to slap him tightly across his face but gritted her teeths instead, holding back her anger and fisting her hand.

"I want to slap you tightly." She spoke in rage and held his collars instead. "What do you think? Huh? Only you can feel angry?? Only you have anger?" She sat before him and jerked him by holding his collars.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and looked at her with crooked brows and confused gaze. "But you left me. How come I am bearing your temper then??" He asked with puckered lips and confused gaze.

"Shut up!!" Y/n yelled at him and at that time only Mr Kim, PD, Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin were about to enter inside his ward but stood still hearing her yell. "Just shut up Kim Taehyung!!" She pointed her index finger at him while her eyes never stopped glaring at him.

"How can you be so irresponsible and senseless to drive rashly while fighting with me over the call??" She asked him. She was very much agitated at his careless behaviour. Only the thought that she could have lost him was paining her heart like no other.

"And you didn't even let me speak, you duffer!!" The barrage of her frustration broke. Taehyung slid back properly, gulping down a bit and tried to hold her hand but she jerked away from his grip. "Don't touch me!! I don't want to be touched by an idiotic and irrational person like you!!" Y/n clenched her jaws while Taehyung blinked in confusion.

"Yaah!! You are insulting me now. Can't you see I am injured??" Taehyung spoke in a sad tone, raising his hand again to hold her wrist but in vain. "Don't you dare play any card!! Else I will seriously injure you!!" She warned him and he fluttered his lashes.

"Aiggooo!!! What happened to you two?" Mr Kim was the first to walk inside and stood beside Y/n who was panting in anger. "I don't know dad, ask her." Taehyung spoke in a pout, scooting away in the bed. "Y/n...what happened??"

"Ask your son!! How he landed up in an accident??!! Because he was rash driving!! That too while fighting with me over the call!! Can you believe him?" Y/n fisted her hand while glaring at Taehyung. "And why was I fighting?? Aren't you gonna tell that??" He too now started glaring back at her while the rest just silently observed them fight.

"You!!!" Y/n stomped her foot aggressively on the ground and took a few steps closer to him and he visibly shifted back in the bed. "I went to talk to PD. To tell him that I will live with you. That I will start a family with you. Being your wife. And that I will not divorce you." She spoke under gritted teeths and Taehyung slowly widened his eyes.

"But you egg-headed piece of sh@t!! You didn't let me talk only. Just kept on accusing me and howling like a maniac!!" She yelled at him one last time but Taehyung was too fazed to react. His brain was stuck at what she said earlier.

She will start a family with me.

What??

Woahh!

Y/n was panting and grinding her teeths against each other while throwing deadly daggers at Taehyung who slowly started smiling at her. "What a fool!!" Jimin groaned under his breath. "I agree." Namjoon responded almost immediately. "Lovestruck fool."  Jungkook corrected them to which they nodded in acceptance.

"My son is a little crazy. Don't be angry with him." Mr Kim sat beside Taehyung and gently caressed the top of his head. "Are you hurt?" He asked carefully to which Taehyung slowly nodded his head, throwing a side glance at Y/n, who looked away from him while folding her arms.

"You can still rethink. I am giving you the time." PD spoke in a straight voice, directing towards Y/n while throwing judgemental looks at Taehyung who frowned at him. "Can you stop being the villain of my love story please? I didn't even enjoy properly." Taehyung sulked, scrunching his face in irritation. "I am out of this drama." PD rolled his eyes and left the ward room.

"Take care of yourself." Namjoon chuckled lightly at his brother and tapped his leg before leaving himself. "We seriously need a big a@@ treat from you Taehyung!! We literally kidnapped your wife for you." Jimin let out a sigh as the atmosphere turned a bit trivial.

"You did what??" Mr Kim widened his eyes a bit and Jimin was a bit startled. He unmindfully spoke without having a check that Taehyung's father was also present in the same room. Taehyung threw a glare at Jimin while Y/n smirked a little after calculating the situation.

"I think someone is calling me." Jimin tapped his pockets and pulled out his phone. "No one is-" Y/n started to speak but Jimin had already ran out of the room and seconds later Jungkook's phone started ringing, flashing Jimin's name. "Why are you calling me?" He asked in confusion.

"Because I believe I wasn't the only one who kidnapped Y/n. Run you fool!!" Jungkook gulped a little and raised his eyes from the floor only to find Y/n throwing a death stare at him. "Hee hee…" He smiled awkwardly. "I will see if the paper-paperwork is done or not…" Jungkook mumbled while walking backward and dashed out of the room in the next split of seconds.

"Taehyung…" Mr Kim looked at his son, well deciphering the entire situation. "I had no other way. She is just so stubborn, I was scared. Hadn't I kidnapped her yesterday, we would have been divorced by now." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly with an unapologetic voice.

As if kidnapping someone isn't a big deal.

Mr Kim shook his head and smiled a little. "I need a break." He said before standing up. "Don't be angry with him." Mr Kim tapped on Y/n's shoulder and left the room as well, leaving behind only the two of them. While fiddling with his fingers resting upon his lap, he slowly looked at Y/n, who stood there with a poker face.

"My head…" He says, stealing glances of her. "...is actually hurting." Y/n glared at him again. "You!!" She lifted her finger at him and stepped closer only for him to flinch back. Letting out a sigh, she sat in front of him on the bed and slapped his arm before a huge chunk of tears started escaping her eyes.

"I hate you. You are an idiot." She slapped his arm again. "What if something major would have happened to you? What if I lost you??" She cried and continued to slap his arm and he let her do that. He understood from which place that emotion was coming from.

"I love you but." He smiled a little and she again slapped him, but this time on his lips only to wipe away his smile. "I hate you. Idiot! Duffer! Good for nothing fellow!!" "You can't only blame me though!! You could have told me before leaving. Why did you become a Kung fu Ninja and jump out of the window?? What would I have thought??" Taehyung held both the wrists of Y/n protecting himself from her slaps.

"And how would I have done that when you were sleeping like a pig?? Do you know how many times I tried waking you up?? You didn't even flinch!!" She wriggled her hands and spoke under gritted teeth but he remained unfazed.

"I was scared…" He sighed, resting her hands above his chest, describing the emotion he felt when he didn't find her after waking up. "And I was impatient." She too described the emotion she felt when she decided to accept him and this marriage.

"But I didn't know about your thoughts." His own eyes teared up slowly as he set her hands free. "You scared me so much." She shook her head, scooting closer to him before raising her hand to caress his bandaged head.

"Look what you did." Her face scrunched in pain as she slowly touched his wound. "Stupid!" She mumbled close to his face and held his cheek softly. "Did you hurt yourself anywhere else?" She asked him carefully to which he shook his head.

"Don't ever drive rash again please. You will kill me this way." She bit down on her lower lip, holding back her tears as the fear of losing him was still lingering in a corner of her heart. "Please say that you love me and you will not leave me." He held her palm, pulling her closer to him.

"I really need to say it??" She questioned him but smiled a little seeing him desperately nod his head. He was so unfiltered. Always. "I love you and I will never ever leave you." She spoke while cupping his cheeks and saw how his eyes sparkled and lips smiled brightly at her one statement.

He pulled her over him on the bed and she was startled by his sudden move. "Tae….this is a hospital…" She thrashed around being conscious of the surroundings. "Marry me Y/n." He spoke, as if in a trance, ignoring her words.

"Huh? We are already married." Y/n twisted her brows in confusion. "Nope. This time. With all my will and love." He chimed honestly, his eyes twinkling in expectation and she stayed still for a moment after listening to him. "Marry me. Y/n-ah…" He smiled at her and she blinked her lashes.

A small smile broke onto her lips and she readily nodded her head before leaning down and sealing his lips with hers. He didn't waste another second to devour her lips and held the sides of her face in his huge palms, deepening the kiss.

Once who was counted among the most eligible bachelors of the town was now captive in the charms of his lady in black who entered into his life like a storm and left him in rifts, blowing away his mind.

Once the sworn activist of anti romance and affection was now head over heels in love with the grumpy, ill-tempered, spoiled and naive guy who has captured not just her heart but also her soul.

Lee Y/n chose to chase Kim Taehyung but was herself chased by the love of her husband. Kim Taehyung chose to chase away from Lee Y/n but the more he tried to drift, the more he was pulled into the pits of love. And everytime fell deeper.

They both chose each other, one because of her responsibility and the other because of his crisis. But love chose them together and here they are, tangled against each other for life.

______________________________________

And with this we came to an end of this book 🥺💓

Thankyou to all who have been there with me in this journey ✨️
Thankyou for bearing with me🥺 I know I have been a very irritating author, who left you all hanging for a year for this story 🥲🥺 I am sorry 😞 but as they say, all well that ends well ❤️

I can't be glad enough towards you all who have been sticking to me and liking my stories 🫶 Thankyou my lovelies, I love you all 🤗💓

Also those who wanted to read this story after it ended, you all can go for it now 😆😛

Before you all ask, yes there will be bonus chapter(s) and I will add some steamy stuffs as well, trust me 😉🤪

And about my next story, I have already thought about it and will start posting it soon 😉 Just wait for till then 🤗😁

Here I sign off from "The Art Of Chase" 🫡🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.1K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
80K 2.4K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...
7.9K 422 15
Words Limit: 30000-35000 Warning: This story contains sucidal, blood and abusive scenes. "A small degree of betrayal is sufficient to cause the deat...
429K 11.9K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...