Zaynah ✓

By hayat_writes

I cupped her cheeks, "Smile." When she realized that I was dead serious, she tried her best to form a smile... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
Epilogue

xlii

539 28 5
By hayat_writes

~ D e s m o n d ~

"Are you sure, Your Highness?"

I nodded at the leader of my soldier troop, "Yes. I'm all better now and we should leave now itself."

It was true. I've always healed quicker than most people for some reason. Even though, it hurt a little to move around still my injuries were not really visible now.

Thankfully, the attack didn't happen again and it gave us plenty of time to heal ourselves and get back in form.

I also got the opportunity to interact with my people residing here and learn about their well-being. Everything seemed to be fine and I hoped it stayed that way.

"But we haven't sent any letters regarding our arrival- "

"It's okay. Our return should be a surprise for them."  I felt giddy knowing that I was going to meet her soon.

"Also, Your Highness, it snowed heavily last night so it will not be safe to travel today."

I sighed, "That's a risk I'm willing to take. So let's go now?"

He nodded, "Right away, Sir."

Mounting the royal cart, we then set off on our journey to the palace.

The wait was finally over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.8K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
712K 13.6K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...
851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
367K 11.9K 34
I felt as if someone had dropped a boulder on my fragile heart. He peppered kisses on her neck and she giggled in response. Right in front of my eyes...