Outer Banks Imagines

De 56a3dft

(BOOK IS NOT COMPLETED There is something about wattpad saying that if you don't update, they will delete you... Mai multe

Welcome!/Update schedule
Somebody else|Rafe Cameron
Devil doesn't bargin|John B
Y/e/c eye's, Y/c/h Hair|Rudy Pankow
If they wanna leave|Drew Starkey
Maybe you'd be happier|John B
If they wanna leave pt2|Drew Starkey
First Christmas in love|Rudy Pankow
Let go|Rafe Cameron
Maybe you'd be happier pt 2|John B+JJ
A/n|(important)
I lost a friend| Drew Starkey
1k😨
Let go pt3| Rafe Cameron
Maybe one day|Pope Heyward
2k!!!?
Please notice| Jonathan Davis
Love|JJ Maybank
Sickness|Rudy Pankow
3k!!!🥲
Sickness pt 2|Rudy Pankow
So what are we?| Rafe Cameron
Let go pt4| Rafe cameron
July| Rafe Cameron
7k!!!???🤯(please read for update explanation)
Always be there| John B
Let go pt5| Rafe Cameron
Maybe you'd be happier pt3 |John b+JJ
Something a little different🫶🏼
We're never chosen first| Rafe Cameron

Let go pt2| Rafe Cameron

736 10 34
De 56a3dft

SPOILERS, DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED SEASON 3
TW: maybe a little bit of blood and violence? And a very long chapter😅
It's not all gonna be word for word.
------------------
~dream~

"Fly the plane!" Sarah yelled out as you all braised for impact.

All sounds became muffled as you panicked more and more. Cleo looked at you in concern and pulled you into a side hug. "Please fly the plane! Please fly the plane!" You faintly heard Pope yell at Portis.

You all started to scream in fear as the plane went down. You closed you're eyes and heald you're breath.

Suddenly, you and the Pogue's went flying forward, landing on top of eachother. The plane landed in the water, front first. You groan in pain, putting you're hand on the right side of you're ribs.

You're eyes were still closed, and you're breathing was heavy. "Y/n! JJ! Wake up, we gotta get out!" You heard Pope yell. "Y/n...come on.." You heard Sarah softly but urgently say to you.

You opened you're eyes, taking a deep breath before Sarah helped you sit up.
"We gotta get out before it sinks." JJ said as he quickly opened the plane door. Everyone started to pile out, but you stopped suddenly. You looked back, seeing Portis unconscious....you couldn't leave him there.

"Y/n, Kie, let's go!" John B yelled out.
"Hang on!" You yelled before going to the front of the plane as quickly as you can. "Y/n!" You looked behind you to see Kie. "Lets get him out!" She yelled as she got up to you.

You and Kiara worked together to get Portis out of the plane. You and Kie swam to shore as quickly as you could while trying to keep Portis's head above the water.

"Help him!" You yelled as you and Kie got to shore. Portis coughed up water before looking over at you. "Thank you."

"You lied to us." Kie said through clenched teath. "Who are you?"
"Kie...kie, we gotta go!" You said as you saw the ATV's coming towards you.

You and Kie quickly got up and started running. You frantically looked for a place to hide before seeing a boat. You ran to the boat, but as you as you turned the corner, someone grabbed you harshly.

"Get off of me!" You struggled against the man as he pulled you to a truck.
"You better cooperate, you little brat!" The man holding you yelled in you're ear. You then elbowed him in the side, making him groan and let go of you.

You tried to escape but quickly failed as someone else grabbed you. "Fine will do this the hard way." Was the last thing you heard before everything went black.

>>>>

You groaned as you're eyes adjusted to the light. You slowly blinked before looking around the unfamiliar room before you're eyes landed on a clothes rack with a note on it.

You got up from the bed and walked over to the clothing rack, taking the note. 'Pick you're size' it read.

You looked at it confused before hearing a knock on the door. "Get dressed!! Mr Singh doesn't tolerate people who are late!" A man yelled through the door. You took a deep breath before looking at the dresses.
'Got nothin to lose'

>>>

You're door opened to a man holding a gun. He grabbed you're arm tightly and pulled you down the stairs.
When you got to the bottom, the man let go of you're arm and pushed you towards a dining room. "I knew you and Ward were behind this." You heard Kies voice.

The door you walked through creaked, making Kie look back at you. "What are you talking about? You trying to weasel in on my -" the all to familiar voice stopped talking. You looked up to see Rafe looking at you in shock. "What...what are you doing here?" Rafe asked in a harsher tone, then he intended it to be. "Oh, I just woke up this morning and decided 'hey why don't I get kidnapped?' " you replied in a sarcastic tone, making Rafe clench his jaw. "Y/n, dont-"

"I wondered if you're little reunion would cause sparks, you know."

The three of you looked over to a man who looked to be in his forties.

"Who are you?" You rolled you're eyes at Rafe's stupid question.

"Me? My name is Carlos Singh." The man said, chuckling a bit. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr Cameron."

"That's a first." Kie gave you a warning glance telling you to shut up.

"Ah, and how could I forget about you, Ms L/n, Ms Carrera. Come....let's sit."

You and Kie sent hesitant glances towards each other. "Come. I don't bite." Mr Singh said in a more demanding

Kie was the first to follow, leaving you and Rafe. "Y/n.." You cut Rafe off by walking away.

You sat down next to Kiara as she glared at Mr Singh. "Sit down." He said to Rafe. "We have a lot to talk about."

Rafe then walked over to an armchair that was beside you and sat down.
"Why are we here?" Kie asked as you stayed silent beside her. "Well, Ms Carrera, Ms L/n, Mr Cameron, we share certain interests, you know....Objectives."

"Is this not about the cross?" Rafe asked, cutting him off. "It is... Tangentially, it is about the cross, but it's also about something else."

You rolled you're eyes as he ranted on and on about a grand quest, El Derotao, blah blah blah.

"- and you three are going to play a part in that."

"Wait, hold up, we what now?" you said, caught off guard. But they all ignored you and kept talking, so you stood up from the armchair and started to walk out.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Ms L/n." Mr Singh said, standing up and turning towards you, and he twirled a knife I his right hand.

"What are you gonna do?" You turned around and questioned him.

"Y/n-," Rafe said in a warning tone. "I suggest you sit down before things get a little...ugly, you know." Mr Singh said, walking closer to you. When he got close enough to you, he held a knife against you're neck.

"Now....you're a smart girl, yes? So you'll do as I say and sit down." Mr Singh said darkly. "Y/n...please." You heard Kiara wisper in a shaky tone of voice. You glared at the man in front of you before you sat down. Mr Singh chuckled as he walked back over to the three of you.

"What do you want?" Kiara asked as soon as you sat down. "I hear that you and you're friends are in possession of something that can help me get what I want." Mr Singh sat in front of all three of you.

"Well, you're gonna need to be more specific." You mumbled, which got you a glared from all three of them.

"An old manuscript....A diary, actually."

You're eyes widened just a bit as you realized what he was talking about.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Rafe said honestly. "Why would we know anything about a diary?" You asked as if Mr Singh was stupid.

"We want to help, but we can't."

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that. Unfortunately, I don't believe you. Do I look like a fool to you?"

"Do I really need to answer that?" You said, earning a warning glance from Rafe. "Once I have the diary... you'll be free to leave....but I must warn you. I'm not a man of infinite patients. You have one day." He said before walking away.

Three guards with guns, then came in, escorting you back to a room.

'This is gonna be a long night.' You thought to yourself as you, Kie, and Rafe were stuck in one room.

>>>>

You lay awake on the floor, as you had let Kie have the bed. You're mind raced with hundreds of thoughts before they were cut off by a voice.

"Why'd you leave?" You looked over and saw Rafe looking at you. "Don't you think it's self-explanatory?" You said, looking at him before returning you're gaze to the ceiling. You heard Rafe sigh before you saw him sit up out of the corner of you're eye.

"What do you want from me?"

You turned you back towards him and ignored his question. Rafe let out huff, shaking his head. "You can't ignore me forever. So stop acting like we aren't friends -"

"So you want me to ignore the fact that you killed someone? That you almost killed me, that the last time i saw you, you tried to - " You cut him off and sat up looking at him.

"This is-this is all my fault, right? I'm the one who stopped talking to you, I'm the one who wasn't there for you, I'm the one in the wrong, ha, right?"
Rafe said, trying not to raise his voice.

"I never stopped being there for y-"

"Liar!....you-you were always with those stupid Pogue's and you forgot about me! But when I tried to protect you, I'm the bad guy!" Rafe gestured towards himself as his eyes got glossy.

You stayed silent as you watched Rafe, waiting to see if he would say anything else. "But it doesn't matter, right?.... It doesn't matter." Rafe then layed back down, his back facing you're direction.

~end of dream~

You woke up from the dream reliving it. You have been stuck at Mr Singhs place for 2 weeks now. The funny story is that they put you in a different room than Kiara and Rafe were in, and geuss the news that you got? They escaped...without you. Dandy, right?

Let's just say that Mr Singh was not a generous man. You currently have a black eye, dried blood on you're forhead, you're wrists were bruised up, let's just say you didn't look pleasant.

'How could they forget about you?'

~Rafe's Pov~

I sat there as I saw Y/n cry out for help, as she was in pain. Her hair was messed up, and her arms were bruised. "You will regret lying to me." Mr Singh said before he grabbed something off of a table. Then suddenly I heard Y/n sream in pain and-

I sat up from my bed, sweat dripping down my forehead as I tried to catch my breath. It was a dream. I felt tears slowly going down my face, I wiped them off before sliding out of the covers and getting out of bed. I checked my phone to see that it was 4 am.

"You ok Rafe?" I heard Sofia say as I put my shirt on. "Yeah, um, I'm gonna go for a walk. You can stay here if you want." She nodded before laying back down.

I walked out of the house and walked down the drive way, no location in mind.

'You shouldn't have left her there' a voice started to say.

'How could you forget about her?'

'She's there all alone'

'What if Singh killed her already?'

'If you were there, you could have stopped it.'

'You said you'd protect her?'

'She was you're best friend'

'You even said you lo-'

"AAHHHHHH!!!!" I yelled out and stopped walking, putting my hands over my ears, trying to block out the voices. Tears started to form in my eyes, and I clenched my jaw.

To be continued.....

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2K 90 50
(P.S. This story is all over the place🤣This is my SECOND STORY i've written. but it's okie just roll with it ;) my other stories are a little better...
1M 13.3K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
11.6K 197 15
Y/n Routledge---the younger twin sister of John B. Routledge by 12 minutes---and JJ Maybank have been best friends since the third grade. Through thi...
4.7K 108 30
❝Lai, you're really pushing your luck tonight.❞ ❝Luck is for the weak, J. I prefer calculated risks.❞ ෴⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄෴⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄ ෴⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄෴⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄෴ forget quadratic equ...