Sickfics of ONE DIRECTION

By adorableharry18

Just some random Sickfics of One Direction. Requests are closed for now, sorry! Rankings #5 - Zaynmalik #17... More

Requests opened!
Car accident - part 1
Car accident - part 2
Hiking disaster (Larry)
Venomous snake (Harry)
Hiding being sick (Niall)
Scared of heights (Zayn)
Seizure alone (Harry)
Cruise trip gone wrong (Louis)
Broken arm (Liam)
Claustrophobic (Niall)
Injured (Harry)
Heatstroke (Louis)
Waterslide accident (Louis)
Sick but no one believes (Liam)
Bad vertigo (Harry)
Too crowded market (Zayn)
Sick after fight (Niall)
Fire accident (Harry)
Omg guys😫😍🀩
Kidnapped (Louis)
Sick on tour (Niall)
Everyone sick (1k special)
Allergic reaction (Liam)
Appendicitis (Harry)
Ideas?
Hurt but hides it (Louis)
Migraine (Zayn)
Kidney stone (Liam)
Lost, injured & bad weather (Niall)
Severe food posioning (Louis)
Thanks guysπŸ₯Ή
Back pain (Harry)
Plane crash pt. 1 (All)
Plane crash pt. 2 (All)
Severe dehydration (Liam)
Sick/cold (Zayn) I
Shot (Niall) II
Bronchitis (Harry)
Seizure pt. 2 (Harry)
Dirtbike crash (Liam)
running out of ideas
Anorexia (Harry)
Scared to tell the truth (Harry)
Faking sick (Niall)
Hurt on stage (Louis & Liam)
Hypothermia (Louis)
Drugged (Harry)
I have a problem
Migraine pt. 2 (Zayn)
Quick question!!
Building crash (all) - 10k special
Stuck with a flu (Harry)
Lou has flu ☹️ (Louis)
Broken arm & concussion (Louis)
I can't believe itπŸ˜­πŸ’—
Drugged, help! (Harry/18+)
Kidnapped 😰 (Harry)
Tries to hide being sick (Louis)
I DID IT!!!!! WE DID IT!!!! (+info)😭😭
Falls & hits head (Louis)
Drunk (Louis)
Food poisoning in Amsterdam (Niall)
Locked in a sauna (Harry)
Sick but boys doesn't believe (Liam)
Anemia (Zayn)
Sick & injured at football match (Louis)
Asthma & Fainting (Harry)
Shot twice πŸ˜– (Liam)
Just quickly
Tired Lou 😒 (Larry)
Blind? (Liam)
Sad (Niall)
Sorry πŸ˜” (please read)
What's wrong? (Harry)
Sick during signings (Louis)
Scared of dentist (Louis/Larry)
Seizures (Harry)
You choose! (READ!)
Seasick (Zayn)
Drowning (Niall)
Football accident (Louis)
Harry, you alright? (you choose)
Quick a/n!!
Hey I'm so sorry (please read)
Skateboarding accident (Louis)
Sick (Niall) part 1
"Shit..Harry?" (Harry)
Sunstroke (Liam)
Beaten (Lilo - bromance)
Motionsick (Zayn)
Deaf (Liam)
Pls read.
Sick Niall (louis) part 2
Stuck in an elevator (harry/lirry)
Sorry again 😭😭
Sick after fight (Harry) - request
Drowning? (Zayn)
Sick but hides it (Zayn) - request
Drowning (Harry)
REQUESTS!! + update!!
Everyone sick (Zayn) - request
Sorry 😭
Ow! My arm! (Louis)
Hi...im sorry, please read
Gas leak (Harry)
Christmas catastrophe (Niall)
Storm (Harry)
Ice Skating Accident
Hi, i guess im back? :):)
Overdose of LSD (harry)
ED (Liam) pt. 1
ED (Liam) pt. 2

Stuck in burning house (Harry)

720 20 25
By adorableharry18

Request by: justthehiddentruth

I'd say this was one of the most interesting requests I've gotten so far, really fun to write! <3 I probably went a little overbord but I got inspired so live with it.

Enjoy!

Wordcount: ~2460 words.
—————————————————
The boys started to grow in fame, which also brought more haters. Especially Harry, he had the most haters and usually they didn't care about them but sometimes it was just too much.

"Hey, we're going to the club today, wanna come?" Liam asked passing by as he was going to the kitchen. "Yes indeed!" Louis replied. Louis and Harry were on the sofa in the living room, Harry was lying on Lou's lap while Louis was watching TV. "Hmm, I don't really know if I'm in the mood today, but the rest of you just go!" Harry said.

The boys asked Harry again, but he assured that he would be fine here alone at home. However, it was still daytime so they still had nothing to do. "Shall we go have lunch?" Niall suggested. "Let's go, at least I'm already hungry" Zayn joined the conversation. "Alright, let's go then, boys. Any suggestions to where?" Liam said and the boys started getting ready. "A pizza place would be great, I really crave it right now" Niall said and the others actually agreed so they went to a fat food restaurant nearby their home.

The restaurant was so close that they decided to walk there. Of course, on the way they ran into enemies who have been hanging around on the streets lately. They were some little teenagers still going through puberty. Whenever the boys walked past them there was giggles and evil laughter.

"Okay, what would I like to order" Niall looked at his list. "How about some pizza" Louis joked. "Yes, or take a pizza with all the toppings!" Harry said. Niall thought that was a great idea. "Niall, I was just kidding" Harry said. "No, it was just the perfect idea, why haven't I figured it out before!" Niall said and the others laughed along.

After they had eaten their pizzas and paid, they made their way home. Then the boys just chilled at home until they started getting ready for the club. "Liam, which shirt" Zayn asked, holding up the two options. Liam thought for a moment and then responded "left one I'd say".

Just before leaving, Louis checked to make sure Harry really wanted to stay home alone. "Yes Lou, I have no problem here. Go have fun!" Harry said and after giving Louis a kiss the boys left and Harry was left alone.

Harry was just chilling at home, reading a book, drinking tea, watching a series and cooking, nothing more amazing than that. Suddenly he heard some rustling outside, a bit like he also heard some giggles. He went outside to look if there was anything but then thought maybe it was just some animal when he didn't see anything. So he went back in.

These Harry's enemies had this brilliant idea to set the boys' house on fire. However, Harry didn't notice the fire right away. It was a few minutes before he started to smell smoke and then saw flames.

Panic hit immediately and he didn't know what to do. His first instinct was to go out the front door and call the fire brigade, but in the midst of the smoke, he couldn't see anything and couldn't find his phone. And the front door was already on fire anyway.  Well then he tried to go through the balcony or the windows and nothing was possible anymore. "Is this how I die now, young, alone in a fire?" was his last thought before everything went dark.

Fortunately, the neighbors had noticed that the house next door was on fire and they then called the emergency center. The perpetrators had already run away some time ago, but the police were already on the trail. However, Harry was found unconscious in the house and taken to the hospital.

MEANWHILE IN THE CLUB:

"Oh, this song is so lovely.  Almost as lovely as you!" Niall said as the boys entered the club. "Let's go get a drink" Zayn suggested.

After a few drinks, the boys were already having a lot of fun. "Too bad Harry didn't come!" Louis said as he danced with the others. "What?! I can not hear anything! The music is really loud here!"  ÄLiam said. "It's just too bad that Harry didn't want to come along!" Louis said again. "Yeah!" Liam yet didn't really even hear what he said over the loud music but just nodded.

"Lou! Your phone is ringing!" Zayn said. "Oh, who?" Louis asked. The boys were already so drunk that they couldn't even read properly. "Ah it's some random number, nothing important!" Louis said and continued partying. "Who wants another drink?! I can pay this round!" Niall said, and all the boys agreed. They probably doesn't even know their name id someone asked, that's how drunk they were.

Well little did they know, the call Louis got was actually from the hospital. Probably news about Harry's well-being.

A few hours later, when the club was closed, the boys started to go home. They had to call a taxi when otherwise they wouldn't have made it home unharmed.

When they arrived home they were shocked. Their house was burnt to the ground, fire fighters still there, how was that even possible?

They paid for the taxi and went to ask about the situation. But before they could do that, Louis realized Harry wasn't with them. "NO NO NO NO NO HARRY! HARRY PLEASE BE OKAY!" Louis cried, Liam hugged him tightly and the others joined along. 

"Let's go ask them if they have any information" Liam said and the boys went to the fireman. They found out that Harry had been taken to the hospital in  a very bad shape. Then the boys decided to go straight there, but they had to order another taxi because none of them were able to drive yet.

When they arrived at the hospital, Louis immediately went to ask, his crying stuck in his throat, where Harry was and if he was okay.

"Well first I need to know who's asking" an older lady at the desk replied.  "Louis- I mean his boyfriend" Louis told her and then she called his doctor.

"Now don't freak out" she began as she  put the phone down after the call ended. But that only did freak the boys out. "Your friend has fallen into a coma.  If you want, you can go see him in a few hours," the old woman said. "But he'll wake up? Right?" Zayn asked, letting out a few tears at that. "That remains to be seen, I didn't get any more information" she responded.

The boys were in complete shock, especially Louis. Louis just stood there, completely frozen. He didn't feel anything at all. "Are you ok sir?" The woman asked. Louis didn't hear, see or feel anything.

The boys tried to wake Louis out of his shock, even though they were a bit shocked themselves. Suddenly, Louis just falls to the ground.

This woman immediately runs to get the nurse. "Lou!" Liam yelled when he saw the situation. "What's wrong here?" one nurse asked upon arrival. "Shock fainting I guess" the woman said and then the nurse took over the situation.

"What is his name?" he asked the others. "Louis" Niall replied. "Louis, would you open your eyes if you could hear me, Are you trying?" the nurse said in a slightly louder voice and gently patted Louis's cheeks trying to wake him up.

It took a few minutes before Louis finally started to open his eyes. "Morning Louis, you're on the hospital floor because you passed out from the shock" the nurse said. "Was it a dream?"  Louis asked, still a bit dazed and confused. The boys shared a look and then broke the bad news to Louis.  "Here, take some water" the nurse said as she helped Louis to sit up. Louis accepted the water and drank the glass down in one go.

The boys were sent home (to the tour bus) to get a good night's sleep and then they can come visit Harry in the morning.

~~~

The next (i.e, the same) morning, the boys' first thought was to go to the hospital immediately after their morning needs, and that's what they did.

They were led to the intensive care room where Harry was, attached to a million different hospital devices. "Poor Harry, he looks so helpless and just- I don't even know, my baby" Louis said and went closer to take his hand.

There was a doctor in the room just then, so the boys resolved the situation. "So what happened? Will harry recover?" Liam asked the doctor. "When he came here he was unconscious and the smoke caused a lot of damage to his lungs, but we fixed that. But it wasn't enough, he fell to the coma. He's stable now, but the longer he's in a coma, the bigger chance it is that he'll not wake up" the doctor explained and everyone went silent. But the boys didn't loose hope, they were there, every day, waiting for Harry to wake up.

A couple days later they got news that Harry's body was more responsive and the meds were working. This meant he could be waking up soon. Louis hadn't left his eyes off Harry since they arrived.

Later that day Louis thought he was hallucinating as he thought he saw Harry's hand twitching. The beeping increased and Louis released he wasn't dreaming nor hallucinating. It was actually happening. Harry was finally waking up!

So first Louis called the doctor and then his friends, who all came right away. The doctor was doing some medical work next to it when Harry slowly woke up. First he moved his hands and fingers a little. "Harry, can you hear me? Squeeze my hand if you can" the doctor inquired and Harry squeezed it, it made the whole room smile. 

"Good, can you open your eyes?" the doctor asked. it took a while but finally Harry opened his eyes, although he was still a bit sleepy. "Don't try to talk, I'll take this tube out of your throat first" The doctor said and did as he said he would.

Everything was quite tearful. "Hey Hazza, you really scared us this time" Niall said. "What happened?" Harry asked in a hoarse voice. The doctor had already left tomorrow to take care of some paperwork. "Don't worry about that now, take it easy dear" Louis said when he noticed Harry getting a little stressed.

"Try to rest now, the doctor will soon move you to a normal room and then everything can be explained to you" Liam said. Before they knew it, Harry had already fallen asleep.

Later in the afternoon: Harry was just waking up from his long nap. "Hello love, how are you feeling?" Louis asked. "A bit strange, maybe. Now can someone tell me what happened?" Harry asked after a moment of silence.

The boys explained everything from the very beginning. "Yes and the police said that they are already on the trail of the perpetrators" Zayn finished. "Oh, weird, I just remember going outside because I heard some rustling outside and when nothing was found I went back inside and then just black" Harry told the boys. "Our house is being rebuilt, but during that time we have to live in a hotel or at the tour bus" said Liam.

"Harry I am so sorry, I've been such an idiot. I ignored the call we got from here because I was drunk and I thought it was just some random fan who found my number" Louis said, feeling like a jerk for ignoring the call. "It's okay Lou, what would you have been able to do anyways" Harry responded.

Harry was still coughing a lot while talking to the boys and his voice was quite hoarse. The boys were a little worried. "Those coughs should probably be checked, shall I get you a doctor?" Niall said worriedly and the others agreed. "It's okay, I'll be fine" Harry replied.

However, the boys didn't believe Harry and Louis went to see a doctor. "You're just overreacting! I'm fine!" Harry grew frustrated. "Shh Harry take it easy yet" Zayn said as Harry winced as it hurt his throat to speak loudly.

A few minutes later, Louis came back with the doctor. "Is everything okay here?" the doctor asked. "Yes, my friends were just overreacting, sorry for the disturbance" Harry replied. "We're not overreacting, his coughs doesn't sound very healthy" Louis told the doctor.

"Well it's normal that the coughs are a bit raspy as he inhaled so much smoke that went into his lungs, but I can take look" The doctor said and started cheking Harry's vitals, pulse, lungs...etc.

"Okay, alright. I don't see any big problems here. His lungs have just been a bit damaged and since he has asthma it is such a lot for his body. I'd just suggest to increase the inhaler dose to at least two times per day if not more, until the rasp starts to fade or when you feel better Harry" the doctor explained and the boys sighed in relief. "I told you it was nothing serious" Harry said and yet another time apologized to the doctor even tho he told that it was good that his friends told him.

"Um, sorry again, when can I get home from here?" Harry asked. "You were in a coma for a couple of days, so we will keep you here for a while under observation, but I would say by the end of the week at the latest if everything goes well" the doctor answered and then left.

Well luckily everything went well for the rest of the week and Harry was just about to get home. "Now you take it easy Harry, we'll help with anything you need" Louis said as the boys got into the car. "Lou you're lovely but I'm not dying" Harry said. "You almost did anyway" Niall joined the conversation. "Well sorry" Harry said, a bit frustrated. "Sorry, I'm a bit tired" He added after a moment of silence. "It's completely understandable, you can rest, we can even carry you to bed when we get there" Liam said from the driver's seat.

Everything was going perfectly and Harry was recovering wery well day by day. The others made sure that he followed the doctor's instructions exactly.

They were called later that evening and the boys found out that the police had caught the perpetrators and they will be heavily punished for all the trouble they have caused the boys.
—————————————————
Sooo did you like it?
I think this is one of my favs I've written, it was super fun to write so I hope you liked it.
I have a couple requests yet to do but after them
i'll start working on the "you choose" one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 2.1K 59
Title says it all :) Comments are appreciated and I read all of them. Disclaimer - I would never want any of them to fall ill, my life revolves aroun...
282K 8.7K 130
Niall finds himself experiencing a collection of small niggling health problems. They irritate him but don't worry him. After all, they are just rand...
364K 4.1K 41
This book is all One Direction Sick and Hurt fics. Send me any requests and I will do my best and write them! *REQUESTS ARE OPEN*
12K 156 20
(ᴏɴ Κœα΄ΚŸα΄…) ꜱΙͺα΄„α΄‹κœ°Ιͺα΄„κœ±/Κœα΄œΚ€α΄›κœ°Ιͺα΄„κœ± α΄€Κ™α΄α΄œα΄› Κœα΄€Κ€Κ€Κ :) β€–β€–β€– **Ιͺ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ α΄€α΄„α΄„α΄‡α΄˜α΄› ʀᴇQα΄œα΄‡κœ±α΄›κœ± α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ΙͺΙ΄α΄„ΚŸα΄œα΄…α΄‡ ʏ/Ι΄ ᴏʀ κœ±α΄α΄œα΄›!