Never Enough

By HaruSoraLove

Not every story has an happy ending, what if after everything they went through Pete and Vegas were not an en... More

Chapter 1 : A Shadow.
Chapter 2 : Grieving.
Chapter 3 : Fighting the darkness.
Chapter 4 : Goosebumps.
Chapter 5 : Misunderstanding
Chapter 6 : Purple Blood.
Chapter 7 : Brain on fire.
Chapter 8 : Out of control.
Chapter 10 : Better Days.
Chapter 11 : Karma doesn't forget.
Chapter 12 : War is Over.
Chapter 13 : Afterglow.
Chapter 14 : Sunset.
Chapter 15 : The Devil told me.
Chapter 16 : D-Day
Chapter 17 : Epilogue

πŸ”ž Chapter 9 : Unforgettable Night.πŸ”ž

1.5K 50 20
By HaruSoraLove

Pete POV

I feel like a fugitive, being watched by someone. I was once a shadow, I couldn't miss someone following me wherever I go.
I noticed it first when I drove the children to school, I saw a black near on the other side of the street. Then, I spotted the same car when I went to a coffee shop. So I did the only thing I needed to confirm it. I went to a closed space, a museum, it was easier and my guts were right. It was a bodyguard of Vegas. He really thought he could try to find a weakness and my plan that easily. Since then, I have been going to a restaurant to eat alone, I have been making calls on the day to my friends, I even go to nightclub at night, just to make Vegas confused about my next move to his misery. And I can't deny that it's so fun, I even pity the poor guy who follows me because I was once in his shoes. How ironic the life could be ? I followed Vegas when I was a nobody, and now he sent someone to do spy on me.

I walk inside the Sutthirak's house, heading to the dinning room where I suspect Golf to be and I have my resignation letter in my hand, ready for the next step of my plan. I look at Golf sitting alone, eating food, and I make some noise to draw his attention before getting closer to him.

Pete : Khun Golf. I'm really sorry to bother you. But it's urgent.

Golf : Alright. What is the problem, Pete ?

Pete : I can't work here anymore.. So.. I wrote my resignation.. Please accept it..

Golf : Why ? Don't you like working for my family ? My siblings like you too.

Pete : It's not like that. I really do. But I can't put Khun Min and June, or any member of your family in danger because of me..

Golf : What are you talking about, Pete ? You sound scared..

Pete : It's my ex-boyfriend.. We didn't end up our relationship in a good way.. He sent his people to follow me.. I don't want your family to have problems because of my past.. I have no other way, I need to stop working here..

Golf : What happened ? Why would he make people to follow you ?

Pete : I don't want to bother you Khun Golf..

Golf : Not at all. Have a sit and don't be afraid, I will not tell my father.

Pete : I was a dumb guy, my first boyfriend wasn't someone like in a fairytale.. I fell in love because he noticed me and showed me kindness at the beginning.. We even started to live together after a few weeks.. That's when everything changed.. I saw his true face, he didn't put as much effort.. I wasn't in a healthy relationship.. I did everything he wanted me to do.. But it was never enough.. I was so blind in love that I didn't know I was unhappy.. He cheated on me.. Blamed it all on me.. Foolishly I forgave him for everything every time, but anyways he left me for someone else.. I thought I was free.. I have not had a date with a man since my breakup with him, I just started to hang out with friends.. I knew he was a jealous type and possessive.. We aren't together, so I don't understand why he tries to control my life again.. I can't put your family in danger.. I don't want him to hurt any of you..

Golf : I'm sorry for you, Pete. I know those kind of guys, you are brave. I understand your choice, it's sweet of you. I can't tell you to not do it if you feel better that way. But even if you leave, will you be safe Pete ?

Pete : I would feel better to not put your family in danger because of my past.. I hope so.. I mean.. He doesn't know my address, it's probably the safest place now.. Thank you for everything Khun Golf.. You gave me my chance..

Golf : Pete. Will you allow me to take you somewhere ? I want you to leave in the best way and if I'm not your boss anymore, I think we should have a deep conversation in an adequate place with a drink.

Pete : If it's what you want Khun Golf, of course I will follow you. But will you be okay ? What if someone watches in us ? Don't you think it wouldn't be better to stay here ?

Golf : I want to help you, Pete. You're too good for this world, and I want to bring you somewhere special to me. I went there every time my heart was broken, I think it would be a good place for you. If your ex-boyfriend sent someone, I can always ask one of our guards to catch me and punish him. Plus, let's be honest. If it reported to him that we were together in a quiet place alone, I bet that he will be too scared to hurt you when my family is powerful. Only a madman could chase you after that. Now, let's go. We will ask my driver to bring us there.

Pete : Thank you so much Khun Golf. You're too kind with me, I don't think I deserve it.

Do I really have some spell to hypnotize men ? Because Golf wants to take care of me, I bet that's my doe eyes and it's true fact that men always want to rescue the damsel in distress. If I knew that earlier in life, it would have made my life easier. Perhaps, I said more than what happened even if it's all true when I think about it. I was dumb and in love. Vegas was an asshole. I don't know if I can say his name, what if he changes and becomes cold because we had the same ex ? Would he hate me ? Is it safe to follow him somewhere I don't know ? Better than Vegas showing in front of me somewhere when I try to have fun.
Let's put some trust in him, maybe he could truly help me and only wants me to be safe, happy ? I need to focus, to remember that I can't give my trust easily because someone shows me kindness, it's normal to be kind when you're a good person. I guess I did some good things along the bad, so am I in the good side, right ? I should do more pray and merits to be sure on that.

We enter the back seats of his car after leaving the house, the ride is quiet, my hands are sweating on my legs, I can't stop my brain to overthink while I feel his curious glance on me.
Why me ? I mean, I was planning to tell him about my love story to make him feel empathy for me because he kinda had the same experience with Vegas.. I didn't think it would lead to something serious like that. Should I tell him that we have the same ex ? I can confess myself before it's too late. Why is it harder than expected ? Is it because he is kind ?

Golf : We are here, Pete. Follow me inside and walk close to me. I don't want you to get lost here. If you are scared to get lost, I allow you to take my hand.

Pete : Yes, Khun Golf. Thank you.

We get out of the car, I walk behind him almost touching him as I follow his order, people stop talking as we make our way inside and they watch us.
Indeed, Golf is a handsome man, tall, a tanned skin, he probably has abs and a beautiful face like a greek god. He is no ordinary guy, more in Vegas taste as I was.
He seems cold, but it's his mask, he has a good heart inside his chest and well, it makes him charming for everyone, plus he is rich. It's obvious that people want him. With my outfit by his side, I feel left out of his world, it doesn't match.
We reach the roof and that's when I recognize the place, it's the Sky Bar at Lebua. It's empty one waitress is there ready to make drinks for us.

Golf : Welcome to my favorite place, Pete. Come here. Look at the city.

Pete : It's beautiful, Khun Golf.

Golf : Please call me Golf, we are alone Pete.

Pete : Alright.. Golf.. Thank you for bringing me here. Actually.. I should confess something to you..

Golf : Let's order a drink first, then tell me. You seem someone to like pina colada, mojito or sex on the beach, right ?

Pete : Yeah.. I like those kind of drinks..

Golf : Waitress, please make one pina colada and one sazerac. I'm all ears now.

Pete : It's not easy to say.. My ex-boyfriend is someone you know.. You told me your ex-boyfriend was there at the party your family organized.. It's the same.. Vegas Theerapanyakun..

Golf : What ? I'm shocked to know that.. So he is the one who threatened you ? How dare he ! I understand you a lot. I had a bad experience with him too. Actually, I was the one to control a little bit our relationship because he was a bottom to me. I'm not dumb to know that he used me for information and it was never love. It's hard to find love in our world, Pete. We can't truly give our trust. Anyways, he cheated on me because he gave himself to me, but it wasn't what he really liked. Wait. Is he worried that you working for my family is a danger to him ?

Pete : I'm sorry.. I couldn't tell you at the party.. I really thought I didn't have the need, and then, he started to make people follow me.. You're not dumb to me. If someone is a real fool, it's me.. He used me to take care of his brothers and have someone to have sex while he couldn't have the one he wanted.. You maybe know what his taste is in bed, for your knowledge I'm resistant to pain, so I was interesting to him.. Until he could get my ex friend.. I guess that seeing me with you was not pleasant to him.. Yet, I'm afraid it's me with his cousin which makes him to watch my move..

Golf : Don't worry about that, Pete. I really share your concern and what makes you unable to tell me sooner. You're not dumb either. It sounds awful to me what he did to me. Can I ask you what are going to do now ?

Pete : I don't know.. I only want to adopt his little brothers because he doesn't care for them when I do. It was my first breakup, I touched the ground, and now, when I get better he came back to scary me. I did and said nothing when he asked me to leave his house, I had nothing left I was on the street. So I can't understand why when he has everything he wanted, he tries to make my life takes another hell path.. It's already too complicated..

Golf : Your first breakup ? You never had a boyfriend before ? That's cute. Sad for your ending though. You want to raise his brothers as your child ? You're too kind in this world, Pete. I want to help you to be their legal guardian. Can I do something for you ? You're free, single and sexy, what do you want to do for yourself ?

Pete : Yes.. I never had a boyfriend before, and he took my virginity too.. I want to be their adoptive father to give them a chance to grow in a healthy environment. Can you help me to make him sign the paper which means that he waives his rights on them ? I have everything ready, but that's the only problem I have. For myself ? Nothing.. I'm not sexy.. I mean I have a friend who confessed to me and I don't know how to tell him I don't feel the same way for him without hurting my dear friend... Nobody is interested in me and makes me forget every touch he did on me.

Golf : I can help you with that, Pete. Give me a three days to make a special deal for him, and I will make him sign the paper in front of you. Don't be ridiculous ! You're gorgeous, pretty, cute, sexy, hot, beautiful, and it's a shame if nobody notices that when I did. For your friend, tell him the truth he deserves it to move on. And for your problem to erase his touch on your body, I would gladly do it for you sweetie.

Pete : Thank you, Golf. But are you drunk ? You want to sleep with me ? When you can have everybody you want ? It's you who are ridiculous not me...

- The next morning.-

I wake up in a luxurious bed, my eyes scan the room before I lift the duvet to have the shocked view of my naked body with loved marks on it. I turn my head to the side where there is the body of Golf who is sleeping on his side facing me, suddenly I feel his arms around me and my face is on his chest. My cheeks get red as I start to remember last night.

Golf asking me if he could kiss me, doing it after I told him he can. Us running downstairs the car, going to one of the Sutthirak's luxurious hotels. We got to an empty suite, Golf kissed me again as his hands explored my body and he grows impatient because in one moment I was all naked against the wall while he was licking every piece of skin making his way from my jaw to my neck then he went to my chest. I moaned his name until he stopped everything and took me in his arms, telling me the sexiest thing I ever heard. "Call me your Daddy tonight, Kitten."

I was so sensitive under his touch, maybe because it was too long since someone touched me. We went to the bed, he kissed, licked and bit my body, to my neck to my thighs, he was so passionate to give me pleasure while he was still with his clothes on. I begged him to let me undress him and it made an effect on him, because we switched our position. I was on top of him, getting him naked, I felt less a shame as he was as horny as I was, I could tell with his erection under my butt. We were drunk, but he asked me questions to make sure I was really consent, and it was so hot that I got him naked before kissing him, letting our tongue dance together while my hand reached for his sex to caress it as a tease.

He made me raise my arms up, giving me orders and he did the thing I liked the most in preliminary, he went straight to my butt to make my hole ready with his mouth. I got goosebumps and moaned loudly his nickname which made me earn a spanking. I needed to stop him before I came, it was too much for me, too good. He made me stand on my feet and pinned me against the bay window, he started to rub his body against mine. My mind went blank, I begged him to enter me and his mouth got dirty with his words, it turned me on so much that I started to roll my hips. He told me that I was his naughty kitten so needy for him and I got more spanks. Until he finally gave me what I wanted all night in many ways.

I must be crazy.. I rode him ? We even did in the shower ? Oh no... What would he think of me now ? Yet.. It was awesome.. God.. He is a God in bed.. Is it because he was a pianist that he knows how to use well his fingers ? He even made me come with only his fingers and mouth.. It's embarrassing..

Golf : Good morning, Kitten. You're cute all red and shy. Did you sleep well ?

Pete : Good morning... Yes, thank you.. And you ?

Golf : No Daddy this morning ? That's a shame when you screamed that all night.

Golf kisses my forehead before getting up naked and I get more red looking at him. I understand that he must have washed us since all our cums mixed aren't on us anymore and the sheets don't smell either.

Golf : What do you want for breakfast, baby boy ?

Pete : Can I get.. Orange juice, coffee, bread, eggs and strawberries.. Please.. Daddy..?

Golf : Don't tempt me again. I still have a bit of energy to jump on you after breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 12.2K 111
Nobody expected them to fall in love. When Pete was given to Vegas in marriage, people were sure he'd break him. Pete feared the worst from a man lik...
15.1K 1K 18
A Forced Marriage tropeπŸ”ž When Pete finally dared to confess his love, he found himself being forced to marry a cold-blooded stranger whom he had to...
DELICATE By FM

Fanfiction

15.2K 869 26
A VEGASPETE FANFIC - characters aren't my own but the story is. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ After Pete chose Vegas, he assumed everyth...
31K 2.4K 24
In a world of war, chaos, and betrayal, there's no room for forgiveness, mistakes and most importantly, weaknesses. Any weakness, is a flaw. And any...