𝒮𝒯𝒜𝒴𝒞 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓉𝓈

By bungirlie

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆ 𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝓃𝒾𝓀𝒾 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎𝒸 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓉𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 �... More

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

15 2 0
By bungirlie

Welcome to my STAYC oneshot book, where I write oneshots for STAYC ships and STAYC members x reader! I hope you'll enjoy my writing and support it!

How to Request:

Comment at the end of this chapter if you have any requests! Your form for a request can look like anything, as long as it's neat, readable, and includes these things:

-your username
-the name you go by here
-if you want an x reader or ship (specify what ship or what gender reader you want, if you want a specified gender)
-what genre you want (i refuse to write smut)
-if you want any AUs (i will not write mpreg or genderbent AUs but every other AU is okay)
-an optional message to me (don't need to include this but i'd love to hear from you)

As long as your form has these parts in it, I will accept it (if I'm not too busy to write.)

Rules You Must Follow:

I know rules are annoying, which is why I promise these ones won't be! I just want to make sure everything in this book goes smoothly and, unfortunately, to do that, rules are needed.

Rule #1: Treat me, yourself, and others with respect. If you disrespect anyone, I will not accept your request, and may very well block you (and report you if it's serious). Mutual respect is very important here.

Rule #2: Be patient. I have a life outside of Wattpad, and I have another account to run. I can't be writing for you 24/7. If this is a problem for you, then simply do not request.

Rule #3: It's optional, but please support me! I love to see comments and votes, it makes me more motivated to work! So, please do leave those for me! Don't be a silent reader, please!

Rule #4: Don't use my content without my consent. No consent, no use of content! This should go without saying, but please do not take any of my ideas. I work hard to write these oneshots, and it hurts me deeply to have my ideas stolen. So please don't do that. Plagiarism is wrong.

Conclusion to the Introduction:

Well, that's it! I do hope you enjoy these oneshots, and feel free to request down below!

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
111K 888 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
487K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...