Don't Fight it, Park (Jikook)

By Ambs713

Where Jungkook and Jimin used to be best friends, but it didn't work out. Jimin grows a hatred for Jungkook... More

Not Popular Enough
Introduction
Well Played, Jimin Park
Always So Sassy
And You're A Meanie Head
Parkie Bear
Truly, You Terrify Me
Since Always, Jiminsii
You're The Idiot
You're So Stubborn
Don't Fight It, Park
4 EXTRA SCENES

Don't Give In, Jimin

1.1K 113 47
By Ambs713

Monday - Week Of Election

"Good morning Jungkook!"

Jungkook smiles at everyone as he walks, waving and bowing gently to others with a smile, all while trying not to drop the donuts he brought just for Jimin, and Jimin only.

He sights his small Jiminie, smiling brightly, but with only one person.

A tall muscular guy smiling just as wide as Jimin.

Jimin is with Jackson, but Jungkook doesn't know Jackson all well.

Jackson is also wearing a letterman jacket...doesn't Jimin hate jocks?

If so then why do these two keep touching each other?

They aren't JUST talking! They're laughing, and Jimin keeps falling onto the guy!

Jungkook feels an off feeling in his stomach and chest, he really doesn't like what he's seeing, because that guy is really attractive.

Suddenly, Jimin hugs Jackson, and that's all it took for Jungkook to quickly approach the two.

He stands right next to Jimin, "Hey, Jiminsii!"

"Oh, hi Jungkook," Jimin says kindly, now smiling at him.

"Who's this?" Kook asks, looking at Jackson with a not-so-pleasant expression.

"A good friend!" Jimin says.

"Hey, I'm Jackson, it's nice to meet you man. You know, I'm on the soccer team but I gotta say I've seen you play football every year, and you're really great, you even make me wanna play sometimes. I can't wait for the first game next week!" Jackson holds a hand out to shake Jungkook's, and Jimin smiles at this.

Jungkook slowly takes Jacksons hand in his and shakes it, eyeing him up and down suspiciously, "Thanks..how do you two know each other?"

"Jackson and I have a class together! And I help him study quite frequently-"

"Wait," Jungkook chuckles, "A class with you? You take all honors classes...a smart jock? Come on, be serious."

Jackson scoffs quietly, slightly offended, "Don't mistake every other jock for your stupidity, brother."

"How the hell are you-"

"I'll see you later Jackson, okay?" Jimin puts a hand on Jungkook's arm to keep the older in place.

Jackson sighs, glaring at Jungkook once more before looking down at Jimin with a soft expression, "Yeah, see you later, Jiminie."

Jungkook scoffs, "Did you hear how he spoke to me?"

"Jungkook, you asked for it. You were so rude, you basically called him an idiot before even knowing him-"

"You're the one who hates jocks."

"I don't hate him, and I never did for that-"

"Jimin you are defending him."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Jungkook, don't be annoying, he's my friend! And he isn't stupid...but you're my friend too, okayy? You are my friend...Why are you so angry for?"

Jungkook keeps his eyes on Jimin's and exhales, trying to calm himself down, "Sorry...uhm, bad Morning?"

No...he was just jealous.

Jimin pouts, "I'm sorry..do you want a hug?"

Jungkook's heart flutters like it never has before, and he wastes no time pulling Jimin into him and resting his head on the smaller's, making Jimin giggle against his chest.

"Thank you so much Jiminsii..."

I want you to be mine.

"I appreciate you, a lot..."

I don't want you to be with anyone else.

Jungkook hasn't ever said either of those things, and although he's always known his feelings for Jimin...now, where they're at in life, he's never felt it so strongly before.

He likes Jimin more than ever.

They pull away with soft smiles.

"Wanna hang out at my house today? I was thinkinggg that we cook dinner together?"

Jimin blushes, "I'd love that!"

"Ahhhh Jiminsii, love is a strong word!"

"I'm leaving now," Jimin says with a laugh as he walks away.

"See you later my sweetie pie!"

Jimin giggles louder now, and his face is much pinker, "Stop it!"

~

Tuesday

"You guys seriously made all of this yourself?" Lisa asks, eyeing the food and desserts on the table with shock.

"Yes, we did," Jimin says, laughing since Jungkook keeps trying to wrap his arm around his shoulders.

"It's all amazing. You two are so cuteee!" Jennie squeals, making Jimin blush shyly and Jungkook nod in FULL agreement.

"Yes, I agree."

Jimin smacks Jungkook's arm but the girls just laugh.

"Bye you two," The girls say in sync before walking away.

"You hear that, Jiminsii? People think we're cuteeeee."

Jimin laughs as Jungkook pokes his waist.

Jungkook feels so happy. Making Jimin laugh and smile like this, is amazing.

Everything feels perfect.

And it'll only get even better once he confesses his feelings-

"Hey, Jiminie!"

Jackson approaches, and Jimin slowly moves hair out of his face and tries to pull himself together from the laughing and...blushing, "Hi, Jackson!"

Jungkook rolls his eyes, running a hand though his hair and he steps closer to Jimin.

Jackson notices that, and smirks slightly, "All of this food looks amazing guys!"

"Aww, thank you-"

"We know."

Jackson and Jimin just ignore Jungkook and his cold tone.

"So Jiminie, I was wondering if I could come over later today and study with you-"

"Come over? As in, you go to Jimin's house?" Jungkook cuts in.

Jackson's lips form a thin line, "Yes, that's what I said."

Jungkook looks down at Jimin with a strong frown, "I haven't even been invited over yet."

"Bro you two literally just became friends again, chill-"

"I wasn't fuckin talking to you. Stay out of shit you have no business in! Stay put and and stay silent-"

"Okay, Jungkook we heard you!" Jimin snaps.

"Jimin...how can you be friends with someone so possessive and aggravating-"

"You really have some fucking nerve-"

"Come on!" Jimin says, grabbing Jungkook's wrist and pulling him away.

The two step outside, and Jimin lets him go.

"Jungkook, what the hell is up with you?"

"Jimin, I swear he was-"

"Don't even try to blame him."

Jungkook scoffs loudly, "Stop taking his side!"

"You started it! If he started all of it, since yesterday, I would've taken your side and told him to shut the hell up, but it wasn't him. And I can't defend you when you're acting like a damn child!"

"Jimin I can't help it, okay, I got jealous. You like him so easily but I had to work so hard for it-"

"Don't fucking forget that he never threw my friendship away for "cooler" people," Jimin says through gritted teeth, now glaring at the taller.

"Oh please, I had feelings for you, and you NEVER cared! I liked you, and I still do!"

Jimin's glare falls, and he blinks a few times, "W-What?"

Jungkook sighs, stepping closer, "I fucking like you, Jimin. I always have. I just...I wanted to be cooler for you!"

And here Jimin was, thinking HE felt that he wasn't cool enough...

Jungkook has always felt the same way?

"There's the truth. I have always had feelings for you, but I messed it up, but hey, so did you. Neither of us communicated with the other correctly....I never let it go, which is, I admit, part of the reason why I became annoying."

Jimin looks around, trying to take everything in.

What does, everything mean now?

What now?

Why?

Why does he have to say all of THIS?

Why now?

"Jimin, I don't know much, okay? But I know that I truly want to be with you.."

Jimin stays silent, not looking up at Jungkook, but down at the ground, breathing heavily.

This is too much.

"Jiminsii?"

"I...I can't respond, to that..and I can't do this, either..." Jimin walks off quickly, leaving Jungkook all alone.

Jungkook feels his heart sink at those words, and he thinks...

This is what happens when I'm honest?

When the truth is out, he reacts like this?

Jungkook sits down, rubbing his eyes.

What the fuck just happened?

None of it was supposed to be said this way.

I wasn't supposed to confess because I was jealous.

                            .     .    .

Jimin opens the door to Mrs. Jeon's office, sniffling loudly.

Once she sees Jimin's puffy red eyes, nose and cheeks, she instantly stands up and walks over to him worriedly, "Jimin! What's wrong?"

"Can I...sit in here f-for a little bit? I don't want to be around p-people..."

She nods, guiding him to her chair, "Course, love. Here, I'll go and get you some tea, just call me if you need anything else, anything at all.."

She caresses his face reassuringly before exiting.

The door shuts and more tears fall.

Why would Jungkook say this now?

I've been so wrong this whole time...

But that shouldn't change anything!

Just a few weeks ago we couldn't stand each other, right?

But, now...

Jimin shakes his head, wiping his tears harshly.

No...

I shouldn't have let my guard down.

I've let all of this get out of hand.

Get a grip! Because now you're the idiot!

Don't...don't have feelings for Jungkook...all over again..it's stressful.

Don't give in, Jimin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
1.4K 174 17
Jungkook moves back to Korea to care for his Mother, whose been in a terrible accident and can't work anymore. As a chef, he finds a quick job as a f...
69.6K 3.7K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...
442K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...