"Living Gays" (Micheal Afton...

By _coco_XD

[Y/n is female based] Drama and romance collide with each other! How will you, y/n Jones, save your relation... More

•Notes•
•chapter 1• new school
•chapter 2•
•chapter 3•
•chapter 4•
•chapter 5• should've brought my hamdcuffs 😉
•chalter 7•
•chapter 8• Aiden🫢
•chapter 9• The call
•Part 10•
•part 11•
•chapter 12• Beginning feelings
•chapter 13• the dream.
•chapter 14• [ Together?! ]
•Chapter 15• [Such A Fool..]
•Chapter 16• [ Its not you. ]
•Chapter 17• [Hes still looking, isnt he?]
•Chapter 18• [A broken Heart can mend <3]
•Chapter 19• [Fred's nightmare has a plot twist-!?]
•Chapter 20• [ The date! ]
•Chapter 21• [he isnt here.]
•Chapter 22• [ Its not budging]
•Chapter 23• [I listen a lot..]
•Chapter 24• [ you underestimate Micheal.]
•Chapter 25• [Come at me Blondie]
•Chapter 26• [I'll Kill you!]
•Chapter 27• [ I found out.]
•Part 28• [ "hey" ]

•chapter 6• The Aftons

1.6K 22 264
By _coco_XD

A/n

TW: This chapter contains:
Violent language,
SA,
~~~~~~~~~

Ugh! That Micheal infuriates me! I kicked him out and he stuck his tongue at me. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door on his face. "Screw that asshole!" I yelled and my mom hit my head. With a response I yelped and turned to her while rubbing head, "language!" She growls and heads to sit on the couch, growl and check the peak hole to make sure that Michael was gone.

I opened the door, "where are you going?" My mom said switching to another channel. "Park, I heard they have a arcade near there so after I'll head there to." I stood there awaiting for my mother to agree. And she did

I walked out and noticed that Michael was talking with the rest of the group near a picnic table, I rolled my eyes and made sure that I wasn't seen, I walked towards that "abandoned" playground and took out my phone.

Hey Adam!

...

Hey, what's up?

...

Nothing just at the playground where we met lol,

...

Okay. Is that all?

I frowned, I didn't like the sound of that it was a bit. Rude?

Yea sorry geez.

...

I'm coming over hold up.

"Pardon?" I say to myself I couldn't anticipate if that was good or bad.

-Time skip-

After a couple of minutes Adam appeared out of nowhere and seemed irritated, he sighed and put a fake smile, "what's up-?" I say a little nervous. He sighs and the smile fades, "look I'm sorry about Ericka, I didn't know that she was going to start a fight with you.." he looked away in shame.

I relaxed and rubbed his shoulders "it's alright dude," you smile reassuring him. His face darkened and he was covered in blush.

"Then, can you forgive me for what I'm about to do?" He whispers sternly.

"What?"

Adam pushes me on the playground floor and it made a huge crashing sound. I yelped and rubbed my back. I open my eyes to see Adam smirking at me, he looked crazy.

"W-what the hell are you doing?!" I panicked as he crouched slowly and tilted his head.

He zoomed in on my lips and my eyes widened, My screams were muffled as he covered my mouth with his hands, I couldn't pull him away. He rubbed his hand over my stomach attempting to move more upwards. I was able to pull his face away from mine and scream help.

Nobody came.

I started to cry and he laughed he rubbed my face and I cried. I kicked him and tried to push him away, "stop fighting will ya?" I growled at him and continued to kick, thats when I smelled it.

"ADAM YOUR DRUNK?!" He stopped and smiled, "yessss All because of Ericka, I asked her to leave and she said some really mean things." He pouted childly and stared at me.

Shit.

I grabbed the railing and pulled myself up I ran for it, he yelled my name and ran after me.

Somewhere public!

Somewhere!

Thump

I landed on the grass and Adam wrestling me. "Let go of me!" I yelled and he growled he leaned in on my neck and i closed my eyes shut and whimpered
Not like this.

"WTF MAN GET OFF OF HER!"

I opened my eyes and turned them to see Fredrick and his group, I sighed in relief to see Fredrick. All of them looked surprised except for Fredrick.

I scrambled to my feet as Adam's guard fell down. I bumped into Michael who reassured me that I was safe, I glance behind me and saw Fredrick beating the hell out of Adam who fought back. Then he ran for it, he ran and never looked back. I let go of Michael and rubbed my arms in discomfort of being around boys. Fredrick look towards me and ran to me, "shit Y/n are you okay?!" He said worried I nodded and looked away,

I tried so hard not to cry, because I don't want them to see me as vulnerable. "I'll take you home." Fredrick had pity in his voice and I was somehow angry, he always babied me. I'm more than that! I don't need help! He took out his hand and I slapped it away, Fredrick was surprised and the other masks looked away pretending they didn't see that.

"Im fine!" I growled but it wasn't intimidating. "I don't want to go home.. not yet." I look away and Fredrick knew I was upset, "my house is going to be busy, so where will you go?" I looked at the floor suddenly interested in it. It's was obvious I couldn't go to Simons house or Mark.

"I could take them to my house-?.." I looked behind me and Micheal stood there voluntarily. Fredrick raised a brow and swear I saw a small smirk. "Alright." He said and pulled me aside from the others.

He pulled me into a deep hug and I started to sob a bit, "it's okay. your going to be okay." He addressed and i silent thanked him. "Sorry for doing that..." he smiled and pulled away "gotta Admit if you weren't my cousin I would've thought that was hot." I laughed and punched him in the arm. He winced but chuckled.

I'm glad I had Fredrick and even though he babies me. I love him. (Not romantically) we moved back to the group and Micheal seemed flustered shouting at Mark. I sighed, I can't believe I'm stuck with this idiot. You stayed behind as Fredrick went with the others and pointed out that I was waiting for Micheal.

He said a simple sentences to Fredrick and he was traumatized. "I SWEAR TO GOD MICHEAL TO LAY ONE FINGER ON THEM I'LL!" Micheal ran for it and pulled my arm forward attempting to run away from Fredrick.

Wonder what that was about-?

~time skip~

We stopped at a house that seemed bigger than the few houses down the block, he opened the door and was tackled by a orange haired girl. Then she dragged him inside with a yelp, I couldn't help but snort.

"Look! Look! Mikey pay attention!!" She said pulling his shirt down. "OKAY! Okay! Im watching Let Go!" The little girl squeals and points to the living room.

The area has pillows on the floor making a runaway or pathway, and on that pathway was a another child with eyes that matched Micheal, silver-blue. The child sniffled and he wore a pink Barbie dress that was short so he had to pull it down with on hand. Micheal stared at the child and they locked eye contact.

Micheal butted out laughing and the child grumbled "it's not funny! It's too short! Elizabeth I don't fit into this..."

Elizabeth?

"Mah gawd geezez go change." The child runs for the closet and Micheal had seem to forgot I was here until he looked behind him, "oh! Shit forgot you were here.." I chuckled "Mikey?" I haven't seemed to let that go, he blushed and growled "stfu.." Elizabeth waddles in front of me and smiles with a toothy grin, one of her tooth was missing. "Your really pretty!! OMG ARE YOU MIKEYS GIRLFRIEND?!" She spun in a circle and giggled.

I blushed from embarrassment and looked at Micheal who was flustered "Elizabeth not every girl is my girlfriend!" He yelled and she rolled her eyes, she giggles and drags Micheal to the closet "WTH?! What are you doing?!" He yells and he was being pushed into the closet "it's your turn!" She laughed like an evil step mom and finally Micheal slipped reluctantly giving in.

I laugh and see that The child from earlier coming out in some shorts and a tee-shirt. He looks up to me and waves shyly, "hello... w-who are y-you?" He seemed nervous not sure if I was a robber, "um y/n and I'm just here to chill. I came with Micheal," I smile and he seemed to like that so he smiled as well "Evan"

From a distance we heard yelling in the closet, Elizabeth wth is this?!
Clothing what else?
Why do you have this?! It's not even your age appropriate?!

Oh shush Micheal. I kept it from a friend!

Now I won't go away until you change into it!

Ughhhh fine at least get out you child pervert!

Elizabeth was kicked out and grumbled "so what if I had that why is that so bad?!" Me and Evan looked at each other confused, "Eli what did you make him wear?" Evan asked a little scared, he was too young to be traumatized.

Finally the closet door opened and Micheal walked out I swear I almost choked on air when I saw him, I bursted out laughing like crazy and Evan was with me too. Elizabeth was proud of her creation.

Micheal had a short SHORT skirt on and a crop top shirt that showed half of his stomach. He grumbled and blushed. Then what spooked me was that a tall man that had dark fluffy hair and silver eyes came from the upstairs and spotted Micheal, he had some purple pants/vest. Everyone was quiet and Micheal looked behind him to see the man.

"Shi- dad! It's not what it looks like! Elizabeth was playing dress up and she made me wear this damn thing!" The tall man sighed, and gave him a look "change. Now." Micheal paled and walked back into the closet to change, then he looked at me and raised a brow.

"Who are you?" The man question with a British accent, although this accent was deeper than Micheals, and creepier. "I-uh I'm y/n.. nice to meet you." I stuttered he made me feel uncomfortable. He did a smile which just made him even more creepy, "William Afton." He said more I guess smooth.

Micheal came out in his regular clothes and shot a glare at Elizabeth, who rolled her eyes. Evan just quivered like he was afraid of William. Mr. Afton put his hand on Michaels shoulder and whispered something, Micheal replied back and William nodded he also glanced at me, I guess they were talking about me. Maybe why I'm here.

"Very well, it was nice to meet you y/n, Micheal I'm going to my study. You know the rules." The last part was almost sounding like a threat. William left to the basement. And Micheal dragged me to his room, "ignore my dad, follow me!" I yelped and he gave a nice smile, I smiled and we ran into his room.

There were posters of bands everywhere, and he had comics laying on the floor. He plopped onto his bed and gestures to me to sit. I do as I'm told and sit on the bed, "so what do you have here?" Micheal thinks and smiles sinister, he quickly got up and walked to a his boom box and played a heavy metal song. That was half way just screaming, I yelped and he quickly paused it "wrong song..." there was a moment of silence and Then we bursted out laughing, he chuckled and put another song taking out the old one.

"Prepare!" He says and grabs one of Elizabeths microphone, he throws one to me and i grab it preparing for the song wondering which song?

...
...

"But they can't see the light
(That's right!)

Immediately i gasp and Micheal starts singing along with it, "YOU LISTEN TO MADONNA?!"
"Always!" Micheal gives a toothy grin.

"Cause the boy with the cold hard cash"

"Is always MR right!" Me and Micheal sing at the same time,

"Cause we are living in a material world!"

"And I am a material girl!" Micheal goes on his knees singing his heart out then the door opens and Elizabeth including Evan have their own microphones along with super cool glasses.

We all from and sing to the lyrics,

"You know that we are living in a material world!"

"And I am a material girl!"

We laugh as the song plays and Micheal smiled warm causing me to smile black with a bit of red on my cheeks.

The song played and we continued,

~time skip~

I laid on the bed as Micheal carried Elizabeth and Evan to bed, "why don't you sleep over?" He says suggesting I think about it. And smile "sure" I asked my mom and she said yes. (Along with threats of Micheal tried anything)

"Can I borrow some of your clothes?" I say he nods and takes some of his clothes, he walks towards the restroom leaving me by myself.

I open his closet and see his a lot of rock bands but I steal the Madonna one. And some grey sweatpants. I put down my hair and jump onto the bed, I turn on the TV and put on a movie called Beetlejuice. The lights were turned off and Micheal came back with a white tank top, he had some black shorts. He smiled seeing me in his Madonna shirt, "ya know your giving that back right?" I nod and gesture to sit down. Except he doesn't sit next to me, he crawls on the bed and spreads my legs apart causing me to blush a little.

He lays down between my legs and uses me as a Cushion, I shake away some thoughts.

"Can o broad your hair?" I whisper in his ear and he replies with a hum (Mhm) I smile and braid his hair as we watch the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 76 12
Darkness was all the cameraman could see. Suddenly a set of bright green wings glowed in the darkness revealing another cameraman. But this cameraman...
255K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
82.2K 664 21
If you are uncomfortable with sexual/mature themes please scroll. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. THESE CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18, I AGED THEM UP.