????? - ??????? ??????

由 -dogramagra

(jujutsu kaisen x kuro [servamp] reader) a vampire as old as time, the oldest of all the servamps and the laz... 更多

🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 1
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 2
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 3
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 4
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 5
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 6
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 7
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 8
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 9
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 10
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 11
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 13
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 14
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 15
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 16
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 17
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 18
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 19
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 20
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 21

🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 12

3K 158 16
由 -dogramagra

"why not just throw it on the ground?" the last couple of hours have been pure hell for y/n, he had to endure maki attacking the ball he was. the ball was durable enough to protect him. yet y/n was still stuck inside the ball.

yuji had tried punching it, nobara tried attacking the ball with her nails, but nothing worked. "are you sure he's in there!"

"you can't hear him screaming?"

"no."

"i was told y/n's staying at the school all day, we on the other hand have stuff to do."

y/n was fortunately (in y/n's opinion) not going to have to participate in the baseball game.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

megumi and gojo were sitting not too far from one another, to the side of megumi. the ball that y/n was in was placed on top of a pillow. "i know exactly what to do!" gojo had a black marker in his hand, and he began to write something on megumi's forehead.

"what are you doing." there was a clear look of annoyance on megumi's face. "you'll see~, now drink this." gojo handed megumi a weird looking drink. he hesitantly drank it, megumi suddenly began to feel woozy and he passed out.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"the cat and the unicorn." in an unknown voice spoke as megumi entered y/n's mind. it was a male's voice but other than that megumi didn't know who it was. megumi's body was passing through some dark liquid. "were fighting without a crown. the cat beat the unicorn."

"all about the town. some save them no flower. and sent them out of town." the ringing of a bell could be heard, it was the bell that megumi had given y/n.

megumi was standing on some red sand, he was no wearing a black cloak. "a desert?" megumi looked at his surroundings and all he could see was red sand. "y/n." megumi called out.

a concrete structure came out from the ground, sitting on top of it was a cat. the cat had on some clothes along with what looked like a fishing rod.

it's eyes were red outlined by white, it's mouth was stitched up along with its ears, it looked more like a plush than a real cat. a small sack of plants was by the cat's side.

"who are you?" megumi questioned, he's only seen this cat once and it was when y/n began to consume him. it was the day the both met yuji, the day that megumi was unsure of what to do to yuji.

"hey. y/n doesn't want to see you." its voice came out kind of dark. "i don't care whether he wants to see me or not, where is he?" megumi yet again heard the ringing of y/n's bell.

megumi began to walk, he looked as if he was just walking around in circles. "according to calculations, there's no one ahead." the cat plush held up a blank piece of paper, a pencil in its other hand.

"hey. good morning. good evening." the cat was now in front of megumi walking in front of him, it now had a long stick in one hand. "hey. good morning." "do you ever shut up?" the cats voice was being to annoy megumi.

megumi unexpectedly tripped, from below the sand he could hear the ringing of y/n's bell. 'from under the sand.'

"how the hell am i going to  get down there?" he created a square like shape in the sand, he was able to pull a block of sand out. under the sand that he moved was an underwater staircase.

"underwater stairs? just what is this place? gojo-sensei didn't even explain anything?!" megumi took off the black cloak around him, he sucked in a breath and swam down.

the father down he got the water was gone, he could now breath and walk. at the bottom of the staircase stood the plush black cat.

"now entering." elevator doors opened. megumi was now in a suit, sitting on a long table at some sort of meeting. there were three people on each side of the table, megumi and some other person were sitting at the ends of the table. there was a candle on the table.

"y/n!" megumi noticed the person on the other end of the table. "this really the worst!" one of y/n's siblings spoke.

"stop acting so menacingly. that is why we were deciding by majority vote." hugh held up an envelope, a red stamp in the center kept the envelope shut. hugh threw the envelope on the table.

"whether we should take the life requested by C3 or not."

"we don't need to listen to the orders of C3! they're shit!" one of the other siblings argued. "letter? just rip it up and eat it!"

"why can't you think calmly?"

"it's crazy to even think about an order to kill that person!"

"you all know how dangerous of a person he is, right?"

"even though i understand the logic, my feelings won't allow it." three of the siblings were for while the other three were against. "even the idea that we eliminate him is crazy! i mean, he's the one who created us servamps!"

'they want to kill the creator of the servamps?!' y/n let out a yawn as his other siblings argued. 'why are they going to kill him?'

"that's right. he created seven monsters like us by himself. a genius."

"according to C3's letter, someone fitting his description was seen in japan. who saw him last?" hugh asked. "i believe it was me." all of love slightly raised his hand. "it has already been hundreds of years."

"if he is still alive, he is no longer human. he has surpassed the limits of power any single human should have."

"is that something people like us should say?" lawless grumbled. "if he makes tens or hundreds of monsters like us..." lawless quickly stood from his chair. "he hasn't done anything yet! is there a need to kill him?! and your voice is too quiet!"

"after the fact will be too late."

"what do you think, sleepy ash?" hugh turned over to look at y/n who had said nothing so far. all eye were now on him.

to be or not to be the answer is... yes.

"let's kill him. i'll kill him." megumi wasn't sure how to react, should he be mad should he not. lawless kicked back his chair. "you? kill him?" y/n kept his gaze down. "the human who created you. have you gone crazy from too much sleep, brother? we wouldn't be here without him? isn't that right? that person is like a parent to us! family!" lawless pulled y/n by his collar.

"aren't we the ones who have to stick by his side?! shouldn't you be the one who stands by him? as his family, we should-" y/n's eyes turned glowing red. "don't use that word."

"what are we? how were we born? we were-" the nexts words kept getting caught off, megumi couldn't understand what they were saying next.

"i've never once thought the creation of vampires was a good thing." lawless pulled y/n a little bit closer. "but! but... even so! that person is your..." lawless let go of y/n's clothing. y/n began to walk away. megumi followed after y/n.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

'so these are y/n's memories. y/n's past. he's actually going to kill the creator of the servamps. y/n was walking until he made it to a familiar building. "oh, it's been a long time." the creator's voice was distorted. "it's good to see you well, sleepy ash."

"i can't believe he's really still alive!" black vines came up from the ground, they wrapped themselves around megumi. they stopped megumi from seeing y/n kill his creator. "what the hell...?" megumi pulled at the vines.

"i want to run. do i have complaints? i don't want to. can i kill him? what are you trying to do? don't think."

'are these y/n's thoughts?' megumi struggled against the vines' hold. megumi wasn't able to hear the conversation y/n was having with his creator. 'he hesitated.' the vines were now officially blocking megumi's view.

"but i have to kill him." as megumi moved around he could see the few tears coming from y/n's eyes. "don't look! don't look!" the vines wrapped tightly around megumi's eyes. "i don't want to disappoint you." the vines were poking at the upper half of megumi's face. megumi let out pained hisses, blood was dripping from where his eyes are.

"there's nothing to regret. it was something we had to do."

"there was no other choice."

"i believe this was for the best."

"no complaints. there really wasn't any other way."

"i'm not angry. we have no right to be angry with you."

"i won't forgive you, brother! i won't forgive you!"

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

megumi's probably gonna be ooc for this scene. hope you don't mind.

"hey. you." y/n's inner self spoke. "what do you think is eternal in this world? all living things die. things fall to ruin. feelings fade. the only thing eternal in this world... as long as you're human, only one thing is eternal. its... the sin of man." y/n's inner man appeared in front of megumi.

megumi was now in a different place there were a bunch of black blocks everywhere. "where am i?"

"goodness, you made it this far. you should just leave him alone."

"just... what are you?" megumi looked down at the little cat. every time the cat moves it let out a squeaky sound. "why don't you pry open one of y/n's secrets here?" all the black blocks were sealed up by chains and locks. "you might learn many things. here, i'll give you another weapon."

a bunch of different types of weapons came following from the sky. "use it to break them. you should break them all open."

"i don't need them. y/n. you're inside, aren't you?" megumi placed his hand against one of the black blocks. "i just want him to let me in. i don't need a weapon. i'll just knock." once megumi knocked the small cat's ear twitched.

"y/n, it's me."

"who are you?" a voice that sound like y/n spok. "i'm-" megumi's body was shaking for some reason. "me?" large spikes came from the block, fortunately megumi only got a small graze on his cheek. "who am i again?" megumi wondered.

megumi looked at the black block, he was able to see his reflection on it. on his forehead in black marker was written fushiguro megumi. "it's me megumi. i came here to get you."

"megumi..." a door appeared out of nowhere on the black block.

"i... no, but... why did i do something like that? we don't need any more monsters in the world. no, i had no choice. should i have discussed things first? could i have done something like that. what should i have done?" megumi continued to walk all the way to where y/n was, as he walked he could hear all of y/n's regrets.

"you regretted it."

"the world won't change for the better, anyways. i was right. i'm not wrong." once he made it to the end of the path it was no longer dark, y/n had his face stuffed into his knees. "we don't need any more monsters in the world. i needed to stop him there. i was right. if i didn't do it, someone else would have done it. no. is that true? was the only choice to kill him? if i was wrong, then why did i...? regret is painful. if i  have to feel this way, i'd rather never do anything again. i won't decide anything. i'll only do things others tell me to do. that's all."

megumi took a step closer to y/n, y/n finally looked up. "i'm not wrong!" y/n's red eyes were practically shaking. "someone, please tell me that i wasn't wrong."

"i don't know whether you were wrong. being wrong or being right, it's not something i decide." megumi took more steps closer. "it's not something anyone can decide. it's you, y/n. you're the one who thinks you might have been wrong. it takes courage to accept whether you were wrong or not because it goes against the things you've built up until now."

megumi flicked y/n's forehead, there were small tears in the corner of y/n's eyes. "if you regret it, you have no time to stop here." megumi stuck out his hand for y/n to grab. "let's go, y/n. you have me, i'll take all your sins." the room around them broke, the scene turned into a green landscape.

"you're so troublesome I could die."

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

juju stroll

are you a dog person or a cat person?

"dog? no, maybe cat?" panda was hiding behind a vending machine as he watched yuji. "wait, maybe fog if it's a big dog!"

panda was hiding behind a tree as he awaited megumi's response. "cat." megumi was holding a bag of chips open for y/n to eat, y/n was practically on megumi's back.

"cat because i'm the cutest one out there."

"dog, i think?" panda was peeking through an open window. "what? i definitely prefer cats." nobara told maki.

panda opened a door as he watched toge answer. "salmon."

"the answer's obviously pandas!" panda yelled out in frustration. "you want me to kill you?! huh?!"

"everyone hates me, don't they?" panda was now sat on the ground. "well there were only two choices." yuji stood behind panda, not exactly sure what to do.

"just leave home be."

are you a rice person or a bread person?

"rice? no, i like bread, too... wait, is it served with roe?" panda was again hiding behind the vending machine.

panda was hiding behind a tree. "rice." y/n was playing videos games and completely ignored the question.

"rice, i think." panda was peaking around the corner. "what? I definitely prefer bread."

"salted rice ball." panda was hiding behind a door.

"obviously bread, because i'm a panda! you want me to kill you?!"

"this one's... kind of forced..."

"they're out of ideas." yuji explained. "we're going home."

question: what do you think one of y/n's favorite snacks is?

2430 words

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

355K 4.5K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
20.6K 1K 29
In which a naturally fast and old school girl with no cursed energy whatsoever, gets intertwined into the affairs of a sorcerer and her good friend I...
2.2K 38 27
"As much as it disgusts me, I have to make due of what I have. Tch! I'll shall have my way with this new era and claim the heads of those who wrong m...
84K 2.3K 15
Y/N comes from long line of sorcerers who have the unique ability to use their own blood as a weapon. After losing his parents at the age of seven, S...