{Daywalker} (a r6 x male read...

By Rotting-fae

[Please read the description!!] Since you were young you always wanted to be a soldier, but you were unable t... More

[information file #1]
[chapter 1] pack up
[Chapter 2] a nightmare of hunger
so hey!

a/n #1

75 1 3
By Rotting-fae

Hello my weary travelers,

I just want to say two things in this authors note,

First off, first authors note yay!

Second (spoiler!) :

Harry is kinda... Dead and I want to ask you guys, what should be the fate of Harry in this book? would you guys like it if I kept him alive or should I kill him off like in the actual lore, if so should he die during the book at an arc or should he die before (y/n) join rainbow?

I really want to interact more with you guys, since I value you opinions and I want to make this book enjoyable for all of you!

There's probably also would be more a/n like this in the future so keep an eye out for those.

That's all it for now, so sorry if I this was too long and thank you for reading!

See you all soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
11.7K 476 39
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
109K 5.1K 21
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...