Sextudy Group (Ayanokouji Kiy...

By KiyoPon_AK

"This study group... It wasn't what I expected...". That was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's thought when he discovered... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Han Su-hyun
Chapter 2: Kang Hyun-mi
Chapter 3: Seyeon's welcome
Chapter 4: Three-Person Night
Chapter 5: Lee Eun-jung
Will there be a chapter to this story?
Character 7: A normal day
When will there be an update?
Chapter 8: Memories
I don't deserve us...

Chapter 6: Eun-jung's Happiness

3.5K 143 35
By KiyoPon_AK

(Possibly, this chapter has spelling mistakes, since I haven't had time to correct it. Please point out to me every spelling mistake I have in this chapter).

...

How Spider-man once did it...

The reasons why I haven't uploaded any chapters? Work, university (main problem), lack of inspiration, family problems. All in all, the first two months of this year have not been my own.

...

(0)

The night had disappeared and, with it, the day had appeared from the horizon.

From one of the apartments of a building, a beautiful young girl was beginning to wake up thanks to the sun's rays passing through the window of the room.

Making a small groan of annoyance, the girl woke up, leaving the dream world behind.

Stretching a little, the girl released a cute yawn, rubbing one of her eyes in order to wake up completely.

Remembering what had happened the night before, the girl named Eun-jung looked to her right side, finding the boy who had made her happy the night before still asleep.

She stroked the boy's brown hair, running her index finger along his cheek until she met those lips that kissed his delicate, well-endowed body.

Such a memory only made the girl smile a little more, touching the parts of her body that were kissed by the boy who made her feel full happiness.

"He's cute when he sleeps...".

She murmured in a faint whisper.

As she continued with her hand on his cheek, the boy began to wake up to feel the girl's delicate touch.

"Did you sleep well, Kiyotaka?"

"More or less."

He admitted.

He wanted to sleep more, but that day was Monday, which meant he had to go to college that day.

"I wish we could sleep more, but there are classes today. I'm going to go take a shower, will you join me?"

"Yes..."

Accepting the girl's invitation, Kiyotaka got out of bed together with Eun-jung to take a bath together so as not to waste time.

At that moment, Eun-jung was able to have another happy moment together with the boy she had chosen.

...

(1)

Lunch Time...

"You really look tired, my friend. Did you sleep well?".

KIyotaka's faithful Korean friend asked that question as he noticed his friend's sleepy eyes.

As his only friend, he had to worry about this one.

"I just had a long night. That's all."

Kiyotaka replied.

"A long night with a girl? I don't think so...". - Yejun started to laugh at his own comment that came out of nowhere. However, he stopped when he saw his friend. - "Wait a minute. did you really have a long night with a girl? Don't tell me that..."

Yejun stopped as he noticed a certain person approaching them. Exactly, a girl with a cheerful smile adorning her beautiful face along with a body of envy was approaching the table where the friends were.

"Hello... Kiyotaka. There's going to be an important meeting today, so don't miss the study group."

"You just came to tell me that?"

"Is there something wrong with wanting to see my favorite Hoobae?"

"Not at all."

"Perfect. Then... I'll see you in the afternoon along with the others. See you."

And giving Kiyotaka's cheek a kiss, Eun-jung said goodbye with a cheerful smile.

Seeing that, Yejun couldn't keep quiet.

"You really became very close to Eun-jung sunbae, Kiyotaka. A lot of guys will be envious of you because of that. Even I'm a little envious of you."

Kiyotaka merely shrugged his shoulders at what his friend said.

"I feel a little envious. Anyway, I congratulate you on the approach to Eun-jung sunbae."

The boy smiled as he gave a thumbs up.

Kiyotaka just looked at Yejun, thanking his friend internally for accompanying him in his college life. His life was lightening up a bit thanks to Yejun's company.

"Now that I remember... Kiyotaka, I wanted to ask a favor of you."

"What would it be?"

"Will you help me study for the exams?"

At that said, Kiyotaka sighed.

He thought about it for a moment and then said his answer.

"Okay. I'll help you."

"Thank you, friend."

...

(2)

Study group meeting...

"Although it is not necessary to get them all together to tell them this... I think having them face to face would be best." - Eun-jung kept silent, looking at each of the study group members. - "We won't have activities during the exams. It won't even be necessary to report what sex they have. I won't come here because I also need to study. Instead, I'll leave it open so you can use it as you please."

"That's it, we really needed to meet here?

Jung-pil asked.

"I won't see you guys for a while, so this looking you in the face, right?"

Hearing those words, Kiyotaka thought that what she said was a lie. He highly doubts that this was the last time they were going to see each other.

'I got my hopes up thinking that she was a new person or something...'.

Jung-pil thought, disgusted.

With all that said, Jung-pil was the first to leave the meeting. Something normal for that time.

"Kiyotaka... Since we're here... Can I talk to you for a moment?"

A little embarrassed, the sensual older woman asked the brown boy.

Knowing what was going to happen next, Kiyotaka just resigned herself.

"Yes."

Kiyotaka agreed.

The sooner the affair with the older woman was over, the better for him.

...

(3)

In a hotel room, the woman Kang Hyun-mi demonstrated by her actions how crazy she was about Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's penis.

The woman was really crazy about what the boy possessed. Every moan of pleasure that came out of the woman's mouth was proof that the woman had become crazy about Kiyo's penis...

Sorry, I just realized my mistake. Let me correct it.

The woman had gone crazy for her Master's penis.

Yes... That's better...

"Ah...!"

The only thing that could be heard in the room was the older woman's constant moaning and the sound that came out with each crash.

After a while, the last round of sex had ended, concluding the lewd sounds.

Hyun-mi lay down on the bed, tired from that pleasure-filled night.

She settled a little on the bed, hugging Kiyotaka, being happy for that night with her young master.

Kiyotaka, on his side, just picked up his cell phone.

Losing his cell phone, Kiyotaka saw that he had a message from the person who was watching him. That person was making sure that Kiyotaka's life was to the boy's liking. Of course, this person stayed away from Kiyotaka so as not to make the boy uncomfortable.

[You live your life to the fullest. Really young people today have a lot of energy].

As always, that person knew where he was and what he was doing.

He really was a true master of his profession.

[Why did you call me?]

Kiyotaka asked by message.

[I wanted to inform you that Amasawa is coming to visit you. My superiors told me that she wanted to see you, so she asked permission to visit you for a full week].

[I'll give you two days' notice so you can prepare yourself].

[I understand.]

[Is there anything I need to know besides that?]

[Not really].

[Well, actually, there is one more thing. But they didn't tell me what it was about. I was told it was a surprise for you].

[That's it. I swear].

[🙏]

[I believe you].

[Anyway, thanks for the information].

[There's nothing to thank.]

[Enjoy your night.]

[Goodbye].

[😎👍]

And just like that, the conversation ended, with Kiyotaka sighing at the thought of Amasawa.

"I hope he won't come here to cause trouble...".

Kiyotaka lied to himself, as he knew perfectly well that wasn't going to happen.

Amasawa was going to bring chaos, again.

*beep*

His cell phone had rung again.

Looking at his cell phone, he saw that it was another message from his caretaker.

Reading it, Kiyotaka couldn't help but roll his eyes at the message from his caretaker.

[By the way, if your teacher has a friend, could you introduce me to her friend? Please].

And without further ado, Kiyotaka put down her cell phone and went to sleep with the body heat of an older woman.

...

(4)

The next day...

Kiyotaka's whole day was quiet.

Kiyotaka was grateful for the exams. Thanks to them he was going to have quiet days, at least for a while.

Despite the quiet, Kiyotaka was mindful of what his caretaker had told him last night.

Amasawa, a girl a year younger than him, was going to visit him, and that gave the boy a bad feeling. A bad feeling that while not bad as such, could possibly be annoying.

After the White Room closed for good and he gained his freedom, the government offered Amasawa the opportunity to work with them.

Amasawa accepted and currently works for the government.

She no longer studied at ANHS, as the government deemed it unnecessary for her to do so because of the education Amasawa had received at White Hall.

"How troublesome..."

He whispers to himself.

...

...

...

The sun had gone down with the presence of the bright moon.

Quietly in his apartment, Kiyotaka prepares dinner for the evening.

Usually, like any college student, he should study for his exams and not fail.

However, with his knowledge gained in the White Room, he didn't have much to worry about. Although from time to time he would review a few things, the exam thing was taking it pretty relaxed.

Finishing preparing her dinner and being ready to serve herself...

*Ding... dong...*

Someone had rung the doorbell of her apartment.

Taking off her brown apron she went to the door and opened it, revealing a smiling girl.

"Eun-jung?"

"Hello, Kiyotaka, may I come in?" - Not having a reason not to let the girl in, Kiyotaka stepped aside to let the girl pass. - "Thank you."

She entered the apartment and went straight to bed.

"Smells good, did you just eat dinner?"

Eun-jung decided to start the conversation for the night.

"I was going to serve myself before you rang my doorbell." - He replied. - "Did you have dinner already, do you want some of what I prepared?"

"Of course!"

Accepting the boy's invitation, the girl walked over to the table and sat down, ready to eat what Kiyotaka had prepared for dinner.

...

...

...

Being about to finish eating her dinner, Eun-jung asked Kiyotaka a new question.

"Kiyotaka... Are you happy?"

Hearing the girl's question, Kiyotaka thought of an answer.

Was he happy?

He reflected on everything that had happened in his life after leaving the White Room.

If he thought well about the answer considering everything he has experienced after leaving the White Hall, then the answer to Eun-jung's question was:

"Yes... I guess I'm happy."

Kiyotaka did not have many complaints in his life. Although he had problems like anyone else, it wasn't something he couldn't fix with his skills.

He was satisfied with what he had achieved with his skills. He had people who supported him with their power, something that benefited him and his future. He also had people he came to appreciate. In their own way, of course.

So, in short, he was happy with the life he managed to achieve with his abilities and some luck. A life he called quiet.

"And why are you happy?"

A new question arose from the girl.

"Because I have a quiet life. I have a pretty settled life. When I graduated from college, I have a job that is secured for me. I also have people waiting for me at home."

He replied.

There was silence after that.

"Eun-jung. Are you happy?

Kiyotaka decided to return the question.

"Yes. And it's all thanks to you."

The girl replied with a smile.

"You know... My family is an arranged marriage. In the eyes of others, it was a perfect family. But the reality was very different. I found that out when I turned 20 in this village. Dad was away on an emergency, and my mom was avoiding me and going somewhere else. And one night... I saw her. I saw a mother having an affair. My mother was having an affair with a man who made my mother look happy. A happy expression. I'll never forget it."

Kiyotaka was a little surprised by what he heard.

'So his father suffered from what the Professor calls "NTR", huh?'

Kiyotaka thought, remembering a talk he had with his ANHS classmate.

"What does it take to be happy: money, honor, family, sexual pleasure? We, humans, are greedy animals."

Eun-jung got up from the chair and sat on Kiyotaka's lap.

"I need it all, just like my mother back then. That's why I set up the study group. I'm confident that I can earn money and honor if I decide to do it. And about the man who can give me pleasure and make me feel happy with that...". - Eun-jung hugged Kiyotaka's neck. - "I got it and I have it in front of me."

Holding Kiyotaka in front of her, Eun-jung kissed the boy's lips.

After a while, Eun-jung looked at Kiyotaka with a smile.

"So, Kiyotaka. can you make me happy again and many times more?"

...

...

...

Since I was a little girl, I have always brought the attention of men.

It all started with a flower I received in kindergarten.

Men never left me alone, intending to possess me.

That didn't mean I wasn't interested in a normal relationship or sex...

But it's so easy to get.

I intended to put it aside because I thought it was silly.

However, for the first time, I managed to feel real attraction for someone, and it was a guy who had been dragged by one of his sunbaes to a drinking bar.

I don't know why I was attracted to that brown-haired boy. Maybe it was the mature aura and the charming look he possessed.

I guess that's why.

That night I drank too much and, from a window, I saw him.

Just like his appearance, his body was so charming. His body was so perfect that I wanted to embrace him with my naked body.

What would it feel like to be attacked by a boy?

That's what I wondered when I knocked on his door and entered the room of that brown-haired boy.

In the end, I didn't get an answer. He treated me kindly and even prepared dinner for me the next day.

I became more interested in him when the girls in the group gave me their reports of sex with the brown boy.

Just reading what the boy was doing to the girls in my club turned me on a lot.

I...

I wanted him to do to me what he did to the other girls.

I wanted him to kiss me...

I wanted him to touch me...

I wanted him to hold me...

I wanted him to penetrate me with his penis...

And, right now, I'm getting it.

I'm so happy...

...

...

...

"Ah...!"

A girl's muffled moan was heard in the room.

"Kiyotaka...!"

The girl shouted the name of the boy who sent her.

"You know something, Kiyotaka?"

Between moans, the girl managed to ask the boy a question.

"What?"

"That night I met you... I intentionally... I walked into your bedroom."

"Intentionally?" - Kiyotaka asked, somewhat surprised by the girl's statement. - "Why?"

"I don't know why. But... I guess I liked you without realizing it...".

To back up her word, the girl kissed the boy's lips. This particular kiss was the most normal kiss the two had given each other all night.

"I... I just wanted to do it with you that night."

"If we're honest...". - Continuing the chain of honesty, Kiyotaka changed her posture. Now the girl was like a puppy dog. - "You also caught my attention on that night."

And he penetrated the girl hard, earning him a moan from the girl.

"I really would have wanted you to have done this on that night!"

She stated in a scream so she could say it clearly.

...

...

...

And the night passed between wild lunges and more wild lunges.

Both the boy and the girl had lost track of the time that night due to the many rounds of sex they had had.

And, allowing themselves to be dominated by the control of the God of Sleep, they both fell asleep, being warmed by the heat of the other.

...

22/02/2023

And I think I'm back again.

Honestly, college kept me busy, doing homework and solving problems I had with my university.

Before I retire, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's a short chapter, but I haven't written in a long time and it felt weird to write again.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. I hope you have started the year better than I did.

Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 437 20
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED... In which the truth turned out not to be true. • A Zion Kuwonu fanfiction •
80K 1.1K 25
WARNING! THIS HAS LEMONS IN SOME CHAPTERS!! thank you now that being said, this is a len x reader fan-fic you are in a relationship with him and one...
5.1K 261 6
Ayanokouji, the freedom-seeking boy has woken up to be confronted by a game. A challenge. A challenge which will sculpt his very life into something...
296K 9.1K 32
*Smut! Smut! Smut!* "Once I became infatuated with her purity and innocence, it was hard to stay away. Words couldn't describe how much I wanted her."