Dare to touch My Husband and...

By tanexyy

Princess Y/n who can kill anyone on the Emperor's command, who can die for her Empire. Her life changed upsid... More

00
01
02
03
04.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.

05.

1.7K 81 20
By tanexyy

// Royal palace //

"Brother Jin !" He ran to them. " How are you doing here, Taehyung?" His uncle asked him with a smile. He also flashed a smile in response. "I'm doing well. Let me give you a tour of this place." He dragged both of them with him. He was happy to see his family with him in the palace. 

"I feel like I'm in heaven." His uncle expressed. "Thanks to Taehyung, I got a chance to see heaven while I'm alive." 

"How do you know the princess?" His brother asked him in a serious tone. He wasn't pleased with this palace. "I didn't know her before. Everything was arranged by the Emperor himself." 

Seokjin's pov;

They can fool Taehyung but not me. I'll find out about the princess and the reason why she agreed to marry him. Something is fishy about the princess. No noble in their right mind can marry a commoner. 

As we were walking, I spotted a princess and her knight walking in our direction. Is she the princess who's getting married to Taehyung? Or is she another princess? My thoughts came to a halt when she stopped in front of us.

"Who are they?" She asked Taehyung. "He's my uncle and he is my brother Kim Seokjin. And she is princess Y/n." Taehyung introduced us and we greeted her. 

"I hope you enjoy your stay here. I won't disrupt your family time so please excuse me." We nodded and she walked away with her knight. 

"Let me show you your rooms." Taehyung was excited to show us our rooms. 

********

"Why did you call for me, sister?" Duchess Chae Won held her shoulders. "Seamstress is coming in the evening for your wedding dress." 

"Why don't we visit her before she comes here?" Her sister flashed a big smile and made her twirl. There was a look of ecstasy on her face.

"If that's it I'd like to take my leave now. I've to go to the training ground." Her sister held her hands. The look of ecstasy vanished from her face. "Would you tell him who you are ?"

"What do you mean who I'm?"

"That you're officially a knight. I've forbidden everyone to talk about your sword ship. I saw Taehyung searching for a female knight the other night."

"I'd definitely tell him the truth before our marriage." Her sister closed her eyes. "A person who kills one person is a murderer, but does killing countless people make them a hero ?....That title is meaningless."

"Are you saying I shouldn't tell him that I killed countless people? He's going to become my husband and he's a right to know who his wife is." 

"I'm not saying to hide it forever. But it's not the right time. Taehyung looks fine and innocent from the outside but we don't know what he's like. What if he uses it against you in the future ?"

"I know where it's coming from, sister……but I can protect myself." She gently rubbed his hand to assure her. "Didn't you want to live a different life, Y/n? Think of it as your second birth and start a new life as a normal princess……..I just want to see you happy. I don't want you to end up like me. I don't want him to use you." Tears brimmed in her eyes. Y/n pulled her in a hug and rubbed her back.

"If my sister wants to hide it then I'll. Get ready, we'll have to visit the seamstress."

- In the evening -

// Taehyung's bedroom //

"I can't believe we ate with the Emperor. The food was marvelous. I can still feel the taste on my tongue." Taehyung just laughed at his uncle's expressions. 

"Get ready to eat it everyday, uncle. Your nephew is becoming the commander of all knights tomorrow." He proudly said. "You really made me proud, Taehyung."

*******

"Good evening. I'm Kim Seokjin, a knight from the northern Empire." He introduced himself to the other knight. "Good evening. Aren't you the brother of our new leader?" He nodded. "Such a lucky man becoming the leader of all knights in a night."

"Indeed. I was also thinking of joining the Tarrin Empire's force."

" You should since your brother is gonna be the new commander." He sighed. " By the way, what kind of person is the princess ?"

"Ahh…..the princess? She is awesome. I've never seen a princess like her in my life."

"Really ? What's so special about her?" The other knight took a sip of his drink and continued to speak. "She always has her meals with other knights. She's sweet and kind."

"Doesn't she have any concubine or any lover ? I heard nobles have plenty of lovers and concubines. "

"Nah, she doesn't have any."

"She seems to have romantic feelings for her personal knight. He's handsome so it's obvious I guess." The other knight shook his head. "She saved him. He was the prince of Fionna kingdom and the Emperor was ready to make him a concubine for the noble ladies. But our princess saved his life by making him her personal knight."

- Meanwhile  -

"Do Kim's have a habit of wandering around at night? Or did he forget where his room is ?" She smirked and faced Jungkook. "Everyone is told to keep their mouth shut. He won't get any information about you."

"This makes me some kind of a villain."

"Aren't you?" He raised a brow and she glared at him.

- Next day -

It is Taehyung's knight ceremony day. He's officially becoming the leader of all knights of Tarrin Empire. Everyone was gathered in the throne room. The Emperor was sitting on his throne while Taehyung knelt down in front of him. He got up from his throne and walked towards him. A servant was holding his saber. He held his saber and then touched Taehyung's shoulder with the tip of his saber. 

"In the name of Warrior, I charge you to be brave. In the name of Father, I charge you to be just. In the name of the Mother, I charge you to defend the innocent." He took the sword and shield from the servant and gave it to him. "Arise, Lord Taehyung, the commander of the Seven Kingdoms. Serve and defend me well, Lord Taehyung." 

"I'll, your highness." Everyone rose from their seats. "Long live the Emperor! Long live the Lord !"

// Y/n's bedroom//

"What does my sister want for a wedding gift?" Prince Jimin walked inside her room. "What can you give me, Brother?" He grinned. 

"Whatever my sister wants."

"I apologize for taking this opportunity from you but I already have everything. You've to come empty handed to my wedding." His eyes wander to the charming necklace around her neck. 

"I didn't expect you to wear this necklace forever. Should I give the same necklace to your husband? You both would look cute in the matching necklace." He laughed. 

"If you don't like me wearing it then I should remove it right now." She was going to remove it but he stopped her. "Don't. It looks pretty around your neck."

"It felt like a leash around my neck." He rolled his eyes and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Calm down, princess Y/n. It's just a necklace."

"I'm gonna miss you after your marriage. You don't have to worry about Queen Ha Rin. I'll take care of her in your absence."

"You should worry about yourself and your mother. My mother was living perfectly fine before I was born and she'll continue to live like a perfect Queen when I'm gone."

"I hope so. By the way, where are you gonna live after marriage? Your husband has refused the castle. I guess I don't have to miss you since you'll be living with us or are you going to live in the shadowfen town ?" A smirk was plastered on his face. 

******

// Training ground //

"How's your first day going as a commander?" Taehyung bowed to her. "I still have to learn many things but it's going well."

"Sir Yoongi will guide you for the time being. Don't hesitate to take his help." He smiled and nodded at her words. "Thank you, your highness."

- Meanwhile -

Jimin and the minister of finance were watching Taehyung and Y/n from the balcony. "I cherish her. She's my sister after all." He closed his eyes to feel the cold breeze. "There are people who take kindness for granted, and they end up trying to go above your head." The minister of finance expressed. 

"She's been definitely getting bolder lately." He clenched his jaw.

"She has the support of the Emperor. But us Tarrin's people are beside you, your highness. We would never ignore the troubles of a wise leader like you. You've our full support."

*******

// Emperor's room //

"Long live the sun of Tarrin." Princess Y/n greeted him and he gestured to her to sit. "Princess Y/n has made an appearance without any notice. I'm sure it'd be an urgent matter." He placed the papers on the table and looked at her. 

"You've already given a wedding gift to Lord Taehyung. What about my gift?" The Emperor was amused by her sudden change in behavior. "What does the princess want from me ?"

"Solan palace." She answered. "It was already yours. Is there anything else you want from me?"

"Yes. Keep it a secret between us. I don't want anyone to know that we're going to reside in the Solan palace."

"Nobody will know, I assure you." 

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.5K 27
After one fateful encounter, you find yourself transmigrated into your favorite novel as the Empress that shares the same name as you. Most would thi...
126K 4.9K 51
Jung y/n whose marriage is fixed with a playboy name Kim taehyung for the reputation of his family he says yes to the marriage but y/n whose hopes fo...
151K 9.1K 33
Taehyung a prince Jungkook a knight - The forbidden love between two lovers, will they be able to stay together? Warnings: -smut(top jjk. Bot kth) -f...
5.8K 497 26
???: I don't want to marry you. ???: As if I am dying to marry you. ???: I can't marry a guy like you. ???: What do you mean by that? I should say...