Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 8

1.5K 78 6
By Loaenia

.................
••••••••••••••••

Mhmm.. Hard to admit but seeing that Side of Jungkook made my heart throb a bit. Like who wouldn't find that man attractive??

I mean KJ not Jungkook. I know they are the same person. But they are not at the same time. That's weird.. I don't know how and why but that man was provoking things in me.

And I admitted it to Jimin.. How pathetic is it?  To have a crush on your sister 's soon to be husband. But I mean, that's just a crush so it should be fine.

I finished setting my fournitures that day. I am glad Yoongi was there. Me and Jimin would have never been able to do it alone.

We had lunch together and decided to go out for the dinner. It was my treat to thank them.

JM: Oh my. I am so hungry. You'd better pull out your card sweetie. Chim is starving.

I chuckled at his cuteness and turned to Yoongi.

Tae: Order what you want Yoongi. Don't be shy.

YG: Okay. Well..

We called the waiter and ordered our meal. Then we talked a bit. I was curious about the relationship those two were having. Like that can't just be "sex-friends" one only.

Tae: So. Now tell me the truth.

JM: About what ? He asked taking a sip of his red wine. I looked at Yoongi and raised my eyebrows.

YG: What's that face?  Haha.

Tae: Come on. I want to know the truth about you two. Are you dating?

JM: Mmm. No.

Tae: Huh??

YG: We are just..

JM: Flirting.

Tae: That's.. Waa.

YG: We are just not ready to be a couple yet. So it's better this way.

JM: No obligations nor responsibilities.

Tae: But is this leading somewhere?  I mean, an eventual real couple?

YG: We will see.

JM: We have time ahead us. Why being in rush?  We still have to get to know each other.

Tae: You are litterally already sleeping together.

The both of them chuckled and just ignored me. I didn't insist and sighed.

Tae: Whatever.

JM: What about you?  What are you going to do about your crush?

Tae: Jungkook?  I mean.. Let me rectify. KJ?  Haha.

YG: They are litterally the same person.

Tae: I prefer KJ. When I say Jungkook. It sounds so wrong. Hahaha.

JM: That is something we can't have control on unfortunately.

Tae: mmm. Anyway. As I said, it will vanish soon so...don't worry too much.

JM: Alright. If you say so.

As we were talking, my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw Mom written.

I smiled and picked up happily.

Tae: Hello mom?

[ Oh. Sweetheart. How are you?] 

Tae: I am fine.

[ It's been days that I didn't see you. What have you been doing?]

Tae: Just some stuffs. Haha. So why did you call me?

[ I first wanted to make sure that you were okay and second, tomorrow we a have a lunch with the Jeon's family so you should come. We will introduce you to them.]

Tae: Mhm. Alright I will be there. At home?

[ The driver will pick you home. We are going to their mansion to discuss about the wedding. ]

Tae: Okay. Okay. See you tomorrow then. Good night mommy.

[ Good night honey. ]

I smiled and hung up.

Tae: Seems like I will have a meal with my crush's family tomorrow. I said amused.

Because for real,

that was a funny situation.

I didn't really took it seriously. You know it's like some girls having crush on their cousins. That was not serious. 

So I was laughing of it.

We had our dinner and came back home full. I came back alone because our "couple" had somewhere to go. Mhm.

I arrived at my floor and noticed a familiar face. That was Baekhyuni hyung.

Tae: Hyung!  I called out waving at him. He waved back and gave me that handsome smile. Haha.

I walked over and sighed.

Tae: What brings you here?  I asked opening the door.

MB: I wanted to see you. You left so brutally the other day and then, I didn't have news for weeks.

Tae: I thought you would call me.

MB: I was waiting for you to do it.

I chuckled and patted his hair gently.

Tae: I am sorry Hyungiii.

He pouted sadly which was so unlike him but that was cute so I made him enter. He got in and removed his shoes. Then, he took seat on the sofa.

MB: What did you do today?

Tae: I made those things you see there. Hahaha.

MB: Oh. Waaaa. By yourself??

Tae: What?  No. With friends who came over to help me.

MB: ohh. You could have called me. I am very good at those.

Tae: Ohh. I said as I approached him with two glasses and a bottle of champagne.

He poured some in them and crossed his legs.

MB: And that's  not the only thing I am good at.

What a flirt..

Tae: And  what else are you good at?

MB: Should I show you? He said with a deeper voice and leaned to me.

I put down my glass and caressed his neck before pulling him closer.

I stared at his lips with a smirk and smashed mine on them slowly.. He tried to get into my mouth but I bite him right away and broke the kiss.

MB: Hah.

Tae: No no. You have to deserve it first. I said pinching his nose.
He licked his lips and moved.

MB: That's mean.

Tae: Hahaha. I won't give myself to you that easily. I am hard to get you know.

MB: I will get that kiss no matter what. Don't worry. I never give up on anything. He answered with confidence.

I liked that..

Tae: Alright.

MB: So you want to play?

Tae: Yeah.

MB : I will play along.

Tae: Okay..

I raised my champagne.

Tae: Cheers ?

MB: Cheers. He said as we clicked our glasses.

I had fun with him that night. We talked a lot and played somes games.

He left around midnight. Just to tell you that we really had talk a lot. I knew him better and I could say that he was a good guy.. To date. He was everything I was looking for. In a man.

But for some reasons, something was stopping me to accept him fully. Maybe that stupid crush on Jungkook? Hahaha.

Anyway, I went straight to bed after he was gone. I had a long day ahead me. I was going to meet Jungkook 's family the next day.

................
............. .........

The driver arrived sooner than planned so I had to hurry. This boy was really starting to  get on my nerves.

- We are late young master.

Tae: Shut up. Hah.. Now I forgot my mirror. You..

- That's not my fault.

Tae:  Be quiet if you still want to breath. Hah. By the way,  what's your name?

- I am Yeon woo. Woo yeon
Woo.

Tae: I am 22. Are you a hyung?

YW: Yeah. I think so.

Tae: Okay. I will not call you hyung.

YW: What was the point to, ask if you.. Y-

Tae: shhh!

YW: Th-

Tae: Sh!

He sighed. I know he was done. Haha. He started the car.

Tae: Is their mansion very far?

YW: No no. Don't worry. Just a bit out of the city but not that far.

Tae: oh. Okay.

We left and arrived after a whole hour. But that was beautiful. I mean the  place. That was big with a huge garden. When I arrived at the door, Ga eun was already there waiting for me. She smiled and waved at me. I smiled and held my bag.

The driver opened the door and helped me to get out.

Tae: Hey noona!

She walked to me and held my hand.

GE: Be good okay?  They are my in laws.

Tae: Are you scared that I might cause a mess?  I said amused.

GE: Yeah. Exactly. So behave.

I rolled my eyes and tapped her hand.

Tae: I will be calm. Now relax. Have mom and dad already arrived?

GE: Yeah. We all are just waiting for you.

Tae: Oh.

We got in and holy shit. That was so elegant and spacious. I think they were even wealthier than us at this point. My parents chose well their son in law.

We walked to the living room where they all were already chatting and laughing. I spotted Jungkook smiling widely a glass of wine in the hand.

Not lying, it had an effect on me for a second. They all turned to me.

Tae: Good morning. I said the sweetest possible.

Jungkook's mom's eyes shinned. She stood up immediately and walked to me.

Mrs Jeon: Welcome!  Oh waa. You are more than handsome. Haha.

GE: Yes right?

Mrs Jeon : You were not lying Da-hye.

Mrs Kim: Haha. Well. He is Taehyung. Our only son.

Mr Jeon: Nice to meet you young man.  I am Jeon I-jun. And she is Jeon Mirae. My wife.

Tae: Nice to meet you. This is an honnor.

Mrs Jeon: Oh and, where is your sister Jungkook?

JK: Ah?  She was just there. Wait. Jung hyun? He said as he stood up and went to look for her.

I sat next to mom. She caressed my hand and smiled widely.

What the hell was they planning again??

Mrs Jeon: So he will be one of the groomsmen?

Mrs Kim: Yes. If he is willing to of course.

Mr Kim: Are you okay with this Taehyung?

Tae: Uhm. Yes of course. I would love it.

Mrs Jeon: Okay then!  It's decided. Hahaha.

I smiled. I think I liked that woman. Jungkook 's mother. She looked so joyful, full of life and was so loud. Hahaha. That was rare to see someone like that in "my world." Most of them are.. Like my parents. Hahaha.

She was always smiling and tried her best to make me feel comfortable.

After some minutes of talking, Jungkook came back with that girl in white dress. She looked pure and innocent.

JK: Here she is.

Mrs Jeon: Ah!  Sweetie. Come here.

JH: Hello.

Mrs Kim: Taehyung, this is Jung hyun. She is the same age as you.

Tae: Nice to meet you. I 'm Taehyung.

She just smiled and sat next to her brother. I followed her by my eyes and when our gazes met, I just smiled at her.

Mr Kim: She is gorgeous. What are you learning already ?

JY: I am studying art. I paint.

Mrs Kim: Yes right.

Mrs Jeon: What about you Taehyungie?

Tae: I.. Well I went to a law school. I just graduated. I said smiling awkwardly.

Mr Jeon: Oh. Waaa. You are ready to work then?

Tae: Ah?

Mr Jeon: We are looking for a lawyer to take care of the company.

Tae: And you thought about me??

Mr Jeon: Yes.

Mrs Kim: They are willing to give you a chance.

I parted my lips and looked at them with round eyes.

Mrs Jeon: Think about it first. We are not in rush.

Tae: A-alright.

Mrs Jeon: Okay.

Then, a woman arrived to inform us that the meal was ready. We all got to the dinning room where a huge table was already waiting for us with different dishes on it.

We took seats and started to eat immediately. While they were busy talking about the wedding, my mind was not still and I started to suffocate.

Jung hyun was sitting next to me and I guess she noticed it.

JH: Are you okay?  She asked with a low voice.

Tae: Yeah. I just..

JH: Uhm. Finish eating and let's go out for a little walk.

I nodded ans continued eating calmly. Then, when we finished, she asked if she could take me to visit the garden.

Of course, her parents agreed. My mother smiled widely looking at us leaving.

As soon as I got out, I sighed loudly.

JH: They are being too much right?  I feel you. Haha.

Tae: Yeah. But I am used to it.

JH: Hah. That's our parents. We just have to go with it. She said starting to walk.

I followed her and looked around.

JH: I heard you went to Paris?

Tae: Yeah.

JH: Can you tell me about it?

Tae: Sure.

We began to talk about Paris, then, her studies, and our parents. I laughed so much that day. She was the kind of girl you would like to be friends with immediately. She was fun and friendly. And we could understand each other since we had the same problems. We were the second child that was misunderstood.

Tae: Mhm. Hahaha.

JH: But I have to confess.

Tae: What?

JH: I have a girlfriend.

Tae: Why it doesn't surprise  me? 

JH: Hahaha.

Tae: As for me, I don't have anyone. But I am not into girls. Haha.

JH: I sensed it. So we are not a good match for each other.

I chuckled.

Tae: We will be okay girl! 

JH: Yeeeee! 

We laughed loudly and her phone rang.

JH: Oh.

Tae: Is it her?

JH: Yeah. Haha. See you later.

Tae: Mmm.

She pinched my cheek and left.

I sighed and looked up at the trees. Then, I felt someone behind me. I turned around.

Tae: Hyung.

JK: So?  How is my sister?  Haha.

Tae: She is gay.

JK: She told you?

Tae: Of course. We are besties now. Hahahaha.

JK: Okay. That's cool. He said as he sat next to me. How about the offer?

Tae: Of work?

JK: Mm.

I lowered my head and sighed.

Tae: I.. I don't know.

Jk: Do as you feel.

I turned to him and smiled softly. We stared at each other a moment and he leaned to remove something under my eyes.

My heart was racing a marathon.

JK: Eyelashe.

Tae: M-mm.

He then, looked into my eyes. I don't think he was even aware of how close we were.

Tae: h-hh.

JK: Did you see my note?

Tae: Ah?  Y-yeah yeah. I did.

JK: Good. By the way. There is another race next week.

Tae: Mm.

JK: Want to come. This time with me. 

Tae: .....

HELL YES!!!

Tae: I mean.. W-why not.

Jk: Cool. He said with a smirk.

Tae: Hahaha...ha... Ha..

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.