Wanted || Tvd (season 2)

By marilynstacy

You'll see More

Opening
Katherine
I came back for you
No that wasnt me
Now you know how i feel
Oh shove a sock in it!
What it really means
Actual break ups
Wait what
The real story
Its all because of me
Stefan's stuck
Rose's turn
She's weird
Thats fun
Away for a night
Girls night
The school dance
He had to believe it
The past
The sacrifice
They both left

He's here

11 0 0
By marilynstacy

It was the day of the full moon. Gwen walked into the Grill supposably meeting Caroline. She walked in and couldn't see her. "Hey Gwen" a girl called Sarah in her year was sitting playing the guitar "I hear you're good at this. Wanna go"

"Come on then" she grabbed the guitar sitting down. She started playing 'yesterday' by the Beatles. A bunch of kids were cheering her on.

She looked up to see a man staring at her. The two made eye contact for ten seconds before she stopped playing "I'm gonna go have a smoke" she passed the guitar back "thanks"

She walked outside and lit a cigarette. A man came up behind her "you were very good I must admit. I love playing the guitar" his British accent was strong

She turned "oh really ? Guitar stops peoples talking" she said making him laugh "sorry that sounded rude"

"No I understand completely. Sometimes silence is the best medicine" he put out his hand "I never quite caught your name"

"Gwen" she shook his hand

"Nik" he kissed her hand

"Are you nervous about today ?" She smirked "considering you gotta kill about three people. Plans might fail Klaus"

"You know who I am ?" He seemed impressed "I must say you are much prettier in this light"

"Oh and he's a flirt" she looked him up and down "Alaric's body get too boring for you ?"

"A bit. Also like my body more. Much more confident" he grinned "I look more dashing don't you think ?"

She rolled her eyes "you know when I heard of this big and nasty Klaus I expected someone like Dracula. Not a flirtatious weirdo"

Klaus chuckled "and I thought you'd be like your ancestor Alice. Stuck up and beautiful. You seem to be the same" he grabbed her hand "but I say this nicely because I like you and I don't want you to die tonight. You will have to let me brake my curse tonight. Clock is ticking. I hope to see you on a better circumstance lovely Gwen" he kissed her hand before leaving.

***

Gwen walked into the Salvatore's "I just met Klaus" she said as both Stefan and Damon looked at her "he's in his own body"

"What ?" Damon raised his eyebrow

"Are you alright ?" Stefan walked up to her "what did he say to you"

"Mostly flirted" She said unexpectedly "he told me to stay out of it"

"Maybe he's right" Damon nodded "I agree the 1000 year old sociopath"

"Ha ha" she said sarcastically "the sacrifice happens tonight." She said getting all serious "so better start actually taking me serious Damon".

***

Everyone sat in the living room. Alaric explained everything "you know I wanted to punch you in the face" Gwen patted Alaric's shoulder "glad you're back"

"Me too"

"Where's Damon ?" Gwen said looking around

"I think I saw him go upstairs" Jenna pointed out "I'm not sure"

Gwen walked up to his room "you disappeared"

"I don't wanna hear anymore" Damon stared out of the window

She walked into his room "I want you to understand why I'm doing this"

"Why ?" He turned to her "clearly doesn't matter what I think"

"I'll drink the potion thing Elijah is suggesting and then I'll destroy him and all this will be over"

"You don't know if this drink will work. You want it to work. Why am I the only one convinced it won't work" he stated "there had to be another way!"

"There isn't. You underestimate my power Damon. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't strong" she stood her ground "I might survive"

"You will die Gwen"

"I'll come back to life"

"That is not a risk I am willing to take" he pointed at her

"Well I am" She grabbed his finger "it is my life. No one gets to take that from me. My choice"

Damon stared at her for a second "I can't loose you"

"You won't" she smiled turning around to leave

Damon stood in front of her "there is no other way" he bit his wrist

"No Damon please" she begged "no don't"

He force fed her his blood before Stefan pushed him off. Gwen fell to the floor as Stefan grabbed her "at least I know this way you'll come back"

"As a vampire. She'll come back as a vampire" Stefan stood up

"Better then nothing else"

"Why would you take that away from her ?" Stefan yelled at him

Gwen looked up at him in horror. Damon shook his head "go on wish me a eternity of misery. You Stefan don't have the balls to do it yourself"

Stefan and Damon began to fight. Gwen lifted her hand making Damon fall to the floor in pain. Damon threw a stake at Stefan's stomach.

Everyone ran up "what the hell ?"

"Get him out of here!" Gwen yelled rushing over to Stefan "Get him out!" She screamed "I don't wanna see him anymore" she looked up at Jenna "go get a blood bag" Gwen pulled out the stake from his stomach

"Gwen I'm so sorry" Stefan looked up at her groaning.

They got Stefan some blood. Gwen shook her head "how could he do that ?" She had tears in her eyes

"We never talked about how you feel about this"

"It doesn't matter" she shook her head

He grabbed the side of her face "of corse it matters. I want you to go somewhere with me"

"I can't"

"It's not far I swear" he said softly "I promise" Gwen agreed.

They walked towards a water fall "this is beautiful" she smiled

"I think you know how you feel about this" Stefan looked at her "I just want you to tell me"

"I can't" she shook her head "Stefan it's just... I can't"

"If you don't want to that's your choice. Todays all about you" he started walking "but it's a long way"

"We're climbing all the way ?"

"Oh yeah" he nodded

She squinted looking up "can't you do one of your superpower vampire jumpy things"

"No" he disagreed "it's your last day as a human" he put his hand out "why cheat now".

They walked along "so Bonnie will have to make me a daylight ring considering I'll loose my powers"

"Yeah piece of cake"

"I can't watch Bambi again either" she giggled "I'll cry out of sadness of eating these poor deers"

"I wouldn't suggest it"

"What's the best part about being a vampire ?" She asked

"You feel like you can do anything. Be anything, beautiful things are more high-tended" Stefan explained

"What about the worst"

"You know the worst" Stefan walked on

"Besides the blood"

"Your emotions can cripple you. That's why so many of us turn our emotions off, it becomes too overwhelming. But I think you'll be fine, look at Caroline. The best vampire I know"

"She knows how to hide it" She explained "she has always. Let's keep on going".

They started walking up a hill "we made it"

"That was nothing"

"No body likes a bragger" she turned to look at the view "wow" she smiled

Stefan turned "you can say it"

"Say what ?"

"The thing you've been wanting to say all day" Stefan walked closer "the things you haven't wanted to say to me"

"It won't change anything"

"Might make you feel better" he stated "look I know this isn't the first time you've thought about drinking vampire blood to survive. I've thought about it 109 times"

"Even before Klaus ?"

"Of corse I did. If it were my choice I'd want to be with you forever." He stated

"Why never bring it up ?"

"Because it was selfish" he explained "you love being a human"

"Damon didn't care"

"He shouldn't of done what he did. He did it because he loves you"

She shook her head "well he done it, proving he doesn't really know what love is. It's about respecting one another. I don't either, I'm 17 years old" she grabbed his hand "I love you and I know that. But my future and our lives together. Those were things I dealt with when they came along. I was supposed to grow up. Decide if I wanna have kids and worry about getting grey hair" she cried "I was supposed to have a life time of choices and now it's all gone"

"Say it. Please"

"I don't wanna be a vampire Stefan" she cried "I never wanted to be one"

"I know" Stefan pulled her into a hug as she cried into him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.6K 46
"ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ʷⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ, ⁱᵗ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃⁿʸ ᵗʳⁱᶜᵏᵉʳʸ. ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵐᵉ„
2K 49 8
Danielle "Dani" Salvatore Elsa Salvatore Emma Salvatore
74.6K 3.1K 49
𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 ❝ 𝘨𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛, 𝘪 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 ❞ ━━☆⌒*. 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗅𝖻𝖾𝗋...
284K 1.9K 47
Includes: Elena Gilbert Damon Salvatore Stefan Salvatore Bonnie Bennett Caroline Forbes Katherine Pierce