๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ง๐...

By WrittenbyDior

Who knew what one night of adult fun could lead to? Started: Jan 20, 2023 Completed: March 26, 2023 More

๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
10.1
10.2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33 (Short)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 (Short)
52
53
54
55
56
Epilogue

32

6.2K 326 40
By WrittenbyDior

"Leave me alonneeee." Kasie groaned as someone continued to knock on her hotel bedroom door. She was currently staying in the Omni ATL Hotel with the Celtics team so she could go to the game today before leaving for Jamaica tomorrow with a couple of her friends.

The knocking didn't stop, forcing Kasie to sit up and mug the door through the dark hotel room. The sun wasn't even up, so she was left to wonder why she was... that isn't math.

Grabbing her phone from the nightstand, she looked at the influx of text messages she had already gotten, and it was only 3am. Groaning as she stood up from her bed, she silently walked towards the door and looked out the peephole.

"Bro, go to bed." She smacked her lips, unlocking the door for Jayson.

"Happy birthday, baby!" He smiled, revealing a bouquet of pink roses and a jumbo tan teddy bear from behind his back with balloons and her favorite chocolates attached.

Kasie couldn't even say anything; she just smiled and blushed like a teenage girl getting hit on by her crush. Stepping to the side, she let him into her room, engulfing him in a hug once he set everything done.

Before she could stop them, the tears began to fall as Jayson picked her up by the back of her thighs and carried her over to sit on the edge of the bed. Feeling his shoulder become wet, he frowned, hoping that it wasn't something that he had done wrong.

"What you crying for 'Roe?" He asked, rubbing along her back to soothe her.

"Thank you." She mumbled after a minute of silence. She honestly didn't know how else to express her gratitude for the things Jayson did; he always managed to make her feel amazing.

"You don't have to thank me, mama. We've talked about this." He chuckled. "Can you stop crying though? Today's supposed to be a good day with no tears." He pulled her body back so he could see her face, wiping the tears from them.

"I love you, beautiful. You deserve everything in the world, and I'm blessed to be with you for life. I know how you feel about your birthday, but I promise you we'll make it something positive and special, aight?" He looked deeply into her eyes as he spoke, meaning every single word.

Kasie nodded, not really feeling confident in her voice due to the crying she had just endured a couple seconds ago.

"Great. Now let's go back to sleep; we got plans in the morning." He smiled, kissing her lips.

After they got settled down into the bed, Kasie laid on the side of his body, listening to his heartbeat. She honestly didn't know why she liked doing it, but she did; it was comforting.

"I love you, Jayson." She mumbled, snuggling closer to his body. She knew he was asleep due to his slowed breathing and how his heartbeat changed.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you in this lifetime, but I couldn't be more grateful to have you with me. I used to think I'd never find love, especially one like this-- but here we are. I remember when I was younger, I saw an older couple, and as weird as it sounds, you could literally see their love radiating off of them. I remember asking about love and the only response I got would be negative-- I didn't think love like that existed for me, or in general anymore."

"I didn't grow up with love, the only time I ever heard someone tell me they loved me is when she was intoxicated or from a creepy old man." She laughed lightly, wiping the fallen tears from her eyes. "I didn't think there was anybody with a pure heart left in this world-- shit, I didn't even think I had one in me. But then I met my parents, my family, you, Deuce, Brandy, Derrick, all of you guys."

"Y'all showed me that real love existed. I learned that my past shouldn't affect my present and that good people actually exist in this world. So thank you. Thank you for loving me, caring, and dealing with me, and thank you for making me a better person. I don't think I could ever thank you enough, baby- any of you guys, for that matter."

"You make me happy every single day I wake up, you push me to become a better person, and you've just been the best boyfriend ever." She chuckled. "That sounded cheesy. But regardless, you showed me a whole different perspective on life, you showed me that I deserve genuine love and commitment. I can't wait to grow with you, bae, I want to be there when you accomplish all your goals. I want to grow old with you, learn, and build with you. I want to- and I promise to love you forever, Jayson. Thank you for showing me a new way, and- oh, thanks for Deuce-Man."

"He's really my favorite little dude on this Earth, so thank you for introducing me, and trusting me with your favorite person. I couldn't be more thankful for you guys. I have a family now and I love y'all to death. I love you so much, bae- this shit is crazy for real." She rambled, running her nails through his beard as she spoke quietly, eventually putting herself to sleep.

"Happy birthday to ya! Happy birthday to ya!" The Celtics & Hawks team and the entire stadium sang to Kasie as she sat courtside. She laughed as some of them danced rather horribly.

She honestly couldn't believe that they were even doing this right now- sometimes Kasie really forgot just how popular she was; everyone knew it was her birthday and she was definitely a person worth celebrating.

After they finished singing, it was time for tip-off, she did her handshake with Jayson and he kissed her before heading onto the court.

So far, Jayson had managed to make this one of the best birthday Kasie had ever had. They went to grab an intimate breakfast together at a café before roaming the city of Atlanta and going inside the Georgia Aquarium since he knew how much Kasie enjoyed animals and things like that.

He even adopted two seals and two penguins for her as a surprise-- which she absolutely loved.

After that, they made their way back to the hotel to get ready where they chilled with the rest of the Celtics team before heading to the State Farm Arena. At the State Farm Arena she chilled while they got ready, did their pregame exercises, and joked around with each other before the game started.

As the game continued, the Celtics had a big advantage over the Hawks leading at halftime, 62-53. Jayson was having a great game, coming out of the half with 20-7-5.

As Kasie bopped her head to the music, Harry the Hawk, the Atlanta Hawks mascot, came over to her with her second bouquet of flowers, red & white roses--her favorite-- wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and a couple more balloons attached.

Once the halftime break was over, the Celtics came out on top by the end of the fourth quarter, 126-101.

Remaining in her seat, Kasie took the time to say thank you to everyone who sent her birthday wishes on Instagram, posting some on her story. As she was scrolling through her feed, one, in particular, caught her attention, and she couldn't help the blush that grew on her face.

jaysontatum0

Liked by kingjames, theshaderoom, kasiemonroe_, and 4,495,092 others
jaysontatum0 : It's my baby day😆! Happy birthday to my lady. I love you to the moon and back mama. Im locked in with you forever ❤️🤞🏼
View all 56,049 comments
sashak : aww, i love LOVE 🤍🤍😩😩 my bestie LIVIN LIFEEEE.
kingjames : Happy Birthday Miss Montgomery!!! 🍾🎊
celtics : lady celtic in the building!!💚💚💚💚

Reposting his post on her story, she said her thanks before a group of voices grabbed her attention. The guys were now finished with their postgame interviews and showers. In Kasie's mind, she thought she was about to head back to the hotel and have some fun with her man, but the guys had different plans.

"Mmcht, I thought we agreed to no work." Jayson frowned once he saw her focused on her phone.

"I wasn't working, I was responding to some posts, thank you very much." She sassed playfully, standing up to hug him.

"Good game, baby." She mumbled. He finished out with 35-11-10 for the night, earning a triple-double.

"Thank you. You ready to go?" He asked, grabbing the bouquet of flowers for her.

"Where are we going?" She frowned.

"You ask too many questions, Miss Realtor." JB laughed. If there was one thing he learned about Kasie, it was the fact that she was very inquisitive. Maybe it was the fact that she was a boss and used to knowing the ins and outs of everything that she was associated with-- scratch that, that is the reason.

"The right questions." She corrected.

"Yeah, yeah, let's goo!" Marcus pointed towards the exit that would lead back to the parking garage.

They laughed before heading back, in the parking garage were two Cadillac trucks waiting for them making Kasie look up at Jayson with a confused expression, but he just smirked, helping her into one of the trucks and doing his usual after setting down the flowers in the center space between the second row.

The ride wasn't too long, and by the time they pulled up, Kasie knew they were definitely at the club-- Club LV.

Once the cars stopped, everyone got out, and Kasie noticed Jayson eyeing her with a look she knew all too well.

"What?" She smirked, looking up at him.

"I'm fucking the shit outta you tonight." He mumbled.

Kasie's eyes widened slightly, turned on and thrown off by his sudden vulgarity. Sometimes she really forgot about how he got down due to his overall calm, funny, and laidback demeanor, but she knew when it came down to the bedroom... he was a whole different beast.

"Promise?" She smirked. She definitely wasn't opposed to the idea... if anything, she'd rather they leave right now.

"Mmhmm. You flexible?" He asked, making Kasie's jaw drop and they both started laughing.

"Man, get away from me, not you tryna fold me." Kasie laughed.

"Shit... make you my personal pretzel." He joked.

"You don't even like pretzels." Kasie shook her head.

"Eh, you'll be the exception." He smiled, wiggling his eyebrows.

for those of you guys that went/are in college, what is your best memory or experience?

and for those of you who aren't in college or didn't go, what's your best school memory?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 109 12
-๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐˜–๐˜™ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฌ...
27K 754 30
G!P ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐Ÿ™„ "๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’–๐’๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’‡๐’•, ๏ฟฝ...
75.1K 1.1K 23
หš เผ˜ เณ€โ‹†๏ฝกหšแดตโฟ แตƒ สทแต’สณหกแตˆ แต’แถ  แต‡แต’สธหข, สฐแต‰'หข แตƒ แตแต‰โฟแต—หกแต‰แตแตƒโฟ เฑจเงŽ โ‹†๏ฝกหš started march 3 2024 completed: ?? เฑจเงŽ
3.2K 141 7
I'm Gonna Love You I Mean It โ€โ€โ€Ž social media & real life mzzystars ยฉ 2023