Darmiyaan ❤

Autorstwa punjabi_kudi

she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was r... Więcej

characters sketch ❤
shehnaaz ❤
sidharth ❤
accident 🥺
galti❤
stay ❤
soft shukla ❤
sorry❤
possessive shukla ❤
she is a kiddo ❤
curious to know about her ❤
she knows him very well ❤
dance ❤
drive ❤
stalker ?????
kon hai tu meri ? ❤
shaadi ki baat ❤
hopes shattered 💔
his ignorance 💔
🥀❤
sangeet ❤
ye faasle kyu ? 💔
main karungi ye shaadi ❤
scared 💔
phir ek dhokha 💔
glimpses of past 💔
sidnaaz da vyah ❤️
chali jao naaz 💔
biwi hoon aapki ❤️
kheer❤️
koi nhi ho tum meri 💔
office 💔
party ❤️
feelings ❤️
romance ❤️
satvik is back ?
her traumatic childhood 💔
Shukla mansion tour ♥️
letter ?
satvik's Rainbow
her past 💔
love is painful 💔
hopes ? ♥️
mujhe teri zaroorat hai ❤️
pampering her ❤️
special ❤️
taking her stand ❤️
her breakdown 💔
mat jao na ❤️
sukoon❤️
her heart ❤️
Mrs. shukla❤️
secret ❤️
teaser 💔
after 4 years 💔
aap kon hai ? 💔
hum tabah ho gye 💔
tumhe chodke kaha jaunga? ❤️
kya ho raha hai mujhe ?❤️
main kon hu ? 💔
hawao main mehsus karna 💔
dooriyan 💔
kho gye hum ? 💔
pain of love 💔
haal e Dil 💔
distrust ? 💔
feelings❤️
dil ki baatein ❤️
epilogue ❤️

you don't trust me 💔

2.3K 253 81
Autorstwa punjabi_kudi

Mahi and Jay came to India for a month only ... They didn't even get to know when a month just passed in a blink ...

Today they went back to the U.S ....

It was night ...

The day was exhausting for both sidharth and Sana ...

But sidharth was working on his new project ... So he took his laptop .. and started working ...

After some moments she came inside the room ... And saw the stress lines formed on his head ...

She looked at him keenly ... Going towards the bed she sat down near him cozily ...

Pareshan hai ? ... Sana asked....

Hmm ... He bites his lips concentrating on the laptop screen ...

Main kuch help Karu ? ... She said sitting straight on the bed ....

Tum kya help karogi ? ... He asked smiling turning towards her ...

Kya pata kar doon ... Aap azma ke dekh lein ...

Main help karungi ... She takes the laptop hurriedly from his lap ... Making him chuckle ... At her eagerness ...

He made her understood the project on what he was working ...

He calmly answered her every question ... Both made the representation more better with her ideas ...

It was almost 5 in the morning ... He was sleepy ... Where as she was making the file of the representation copying it ...

He sleepily kept his head on her shoulder ... Drifting in sleep with her warmth ... She lovingly kept her head on his closing her eyes ilinh in bliss ... His mere presence is enough for her ... To make her feel the heaven the bliss of her own heart ....

After completing the file ...she kept the laptop on side. .. and pulled him down making him lay on the bed . She too layed down on the bed taking him in her embrace ... Lovingly caressed hid cheeks ... Kissing his nose .

Making him smile in his sleep ...

Everything is so perfect ... They were living in the best phase of their lives ...

Where the love was blooming each second ...

.....................

Ready ho jao ... He said tying his tie ...

Main kis liye ? ... She asked chuckling as she settles his things like wallet and watch on the bed ...

Tumne nhi jaana office ? ... He said holding her from waist as she corrected his coller ...

Main kya karungi ... She asked ...

Apne pati ko tadogi or kya ? ... He smirked teased her ...

Wo toh main Ghar par bhi kar sakti hu ... She pouts ...

He pecks her pout giggling ...

Gadhi ... Kaaam karogi na office main mere saath ... I want you in this project ... He said smiling proudly ...

Main ... I don't have any experience... She stammered ...

Toh ... I am gonna guide you na meri jaan ... Or jitna haq mera hai mere buisness par utna tumhara bhi toh hai ! ... Or ajj ke meeting main ... Ye file tum represent karogi ...

Abhi chlo i am gonna introduce you as my project partner in the office ...

Main kaise karungi par ... I don't have any experience... She looked down playing with her fingers ... Looking like a nervous babe ...

I don't wanna ruin your expectations... She looked down ...

She knows that he is expecting more ... But she don't believe in herself to keep his expectations

Baby ... I trust you ... Or main hu na... I will guide you... And you are going to take this project in heights i know ... He said proudly ... He believes his naaz ...

She smiled finally before nodding her head in affirmation

They both left for office after when sana took rita maa's blessing

Rita maa blessed both of her children's...

Sidharth called his team and crew ... And introduced Sana ... As his project partner ...

They tackled the meeting together ...

And that is how one month passed ... Of him teaching her everything patiently ...

She was actually a good learner ... And catchy person ... Once she understood a thing there's no need to make her understand once again ...

He was happy seeing her happy ... Atleast she is indulged in some work which prevents her from doing any kind of overthinking ...

Both managed their personal and professional life ... Giving each other the time and the love ... The support ... And care both needed ...

Sana had bonded well with everyone in the office ... There was one more person in their project Varun ...

Sana and Varun were in good talking terms... Sana had actually bonded well with him ... Which had always irked him .... But he never showed ...

Because he didn't wanted to stop Sana from anything and he trusts her love for him ... But somewhere his subconscious mind has made him insecure ... About her ... About them ... But he never let those thought overpower his consciousness

....................

Aap mat jao na pls ... Sana whispered hugging him from behind clutching him like he is the most precious thing for her and indeed he is ...

The most precious person whome she cherished her whole life ...

He chuckled holding her hand which is resting on his torso ...

Jaana zaroori hai na meri jaan ... Warna tumhe bhi pata hai ki mujhe meri naaz se door rehna pasand nhi ...

Sidharth aapko yaad hai na last time jab aap mujhse door hue the tab kya hua tha ... Her voice broke as she remembered how painful she felt of the accusations that were held on her ...

She didn't wanted him to go away from her ... But even his work is important....

But still her heart is fearing something ... As if something big gonna happen ...

Meri jaan ... I promise .. waisa kuch nhi hoga ... I promise you ... He whispered cupping her face ...

With her he had became more patient ...

She didn't said anything but kept her head on his chest ... Her heart is scared ... Scared of his absence... Scared of her own overthinking senses...

She closed her eyes letting his warmth engulf her ... Maybe for the last time ...

He hugged her back ... Even he didn't have any heart to leave but it's important if it is not ... He would have never left her alone ... Not even for a couple of days ... One day away from her felt like eternity ...

I love you ... Even his own heart had alerted him of something's bad going to happen but he ignored just like always thinking ot as a part of his overthinking ...

He has definitely became an overthinker ... May be the situations were like that only ...

They share the most purest and beautiful bond ... But kisses cuddles nad emotional breakdowns ... He had healed her beautifully ... But

Will he break her again ? ... Due to his insecurities overprotectiveness and jealousy

His conscious mind shrugged all the bad thoughts he didn't wanna think of all this ...

It was been minutes she was in his arms ...

Her eyes were closed ... But she halfheartedly separates herself from him ...

Her eyes were moist maybe because her senses can predict what's gonna happen next ... Is the worst of dream ...

Her breath strucked in her throat ... As she looked at his angelic features ...

He kissed her head lovingly maybe as a promise to her breaking heart that everything's alright ... And if not ... They will be ...

She smiled a little as he bid an adieu ...

..............

It's been three days of him away from her ...

She hadn't take her meals ... eaten very small in the past three days. .. as she had a habit of him feeding her and pampering her like a baby ...

They had talked on the video calls ... But he was a little too busy ...

She understands but ... Her heart doesn't ...

And from the last three days she is having a little anxiety issues ...

She got ready for office ... She had taken the responsibility of handling the project alone in his absence ... Till then he come and overtook it ... Leading it too success ...

She held his frame in her hands ... Nad kissed it ...

I miss you baby ... Your naaz is feeling so lonely without you ... Jaldi aana pls ... She kissed it again ...

Before getting down ...

Maa ... Aap kahi jaa rahe hai ? ...

Haan bache wo kuch acha nhi lag raha tha toh socha thodi der mandir ho au ... Shayad thoda time lag jaye ... Mera wait mat karna thik hai .... Rita maa lovingly caressed her cheeks ...

Ji maa ... Acha maa aap driver le jao ... Main cab kar lungi ... Wo dusre Wale kaka ajj chutti par hai unki beti ki shaadi hai na ajj ... Toh isiliye ... Main cab se chali jaungi ...

Bye maa ... She lovingly hugged her mother .... Rita maa caressed her head ... Before leaving to the temple

May be her motherly instincts had alafmed her that something bad is going to happen

She was feeling restless so decided to go to temple ...
......................

His stay was for 1 week ... But he had arranged all his meetings in three days ... So that he could have go back to his naaz soon ...

Naazzzzz ufffff ... I miss you yaar ... Kya hogya mujhe i don't know man ...

Kya ban gya hu main ... He talks with his own self falling on the bed dramatically keeping his hand on his heart

Aisa lag raha hai jaisa main toh yaha hu par mera dil mera attention... Mera dhyaan sab tumhari taraf ... I was never like this ... So crazy ... Maybe that is what is what love is ..

LOVE THAT MAKES YOU WHAT YOU HAVE NEVER EXPECTED TO BECOME NOT EVEN IN THE WILDEST DREAMS!

I am coming naaz ... I am coming baby ...

....................

It was as if she was not able to concentrate on anything ... Her heart is heavy ... She don't know why ... But her heart is heavy ...

She was feeling restless and weak ... Because she had not even have her breakfast ... Which was leading to have weakness ...

Varun had observed her ... So he thought to ask her ...

Sana ... He called out once they both were alone in the meeting room ...

Hmm ... She asked rubbing her temples looking straight into the file ... She didn't bothered to look up maybe was too drowned in her own self ...

Tu thik hai ? ...

Hmm ... Huh.... She looked at him surprised

Tu thik hai ? ... He asked again ...

Nhi ... Wo thoda sa chakkar aa raha hai ...

Khana khaya tune ? .... Medicine ? ...

Nhi ... Main Ghar jaati hu ... She was not feeling well all of a sudden ...

Should I drop you ? ...

Hmm ... Nhi ... I'll book a cab ... Thank you ...

Arey cab kyu .. I'll drop you chl ...

She nodded weakly ... Her body is giving up on herself she is feeling weak may be emotionally and physically

She needed him ...

Aa jaa andar ... She said as she got down of his car ...

Huh .. I'll drop you till inside ... As he noticed her pale face ...

She nodded ...

As they both get in the house ... Her foot slipped because she had wore new sandals which were a little slippery ...

Varun held her on time before she could collapse the ground ...

And at the same time he heard a voice ...

A broken and painful voice ... Voice which she yearned for in the last three days ...

Sana ... He whispered his broken self ... Seeing both of them together ...

Sana hurriedly straightened herself as soon as she looked at him ... she forget what just happened ... She just ran towards him ... But he stopped her ... Showing her his palm making her smile fade away ...

Suddenly his eyes turned her face turned white as he looked at Varun with so much hatred as his insecurities and his jealousy overpowered him ...

He goes towards Varun holding him from his collar he roared ...

How dare you touch her .... She is my bloody wife you rascal ... He roared like a bruised lion ...

Sidharth chodiye usse ... She hurriedly comes in between as soon as her mind registered what happened ...

Sidharth ... She again said this time a little louder ...

He suddenly jerked her making her stumble on her feets ...

Sidharth ... Aisa kuch bhi nhi hai ... Her voice breaked ...

Sidharth meri baat suniye ... She tried to cup his face ... When he again jerked her ...

Dur... Dur raho mujhse ... His voice breaked ...

Varun tried to speak but his one glare and he was shushed being scared ...

You leave before I rip you apart ... He looked at Varun .... Who immediately gets out of the house like a scared dog ...

Sidharth ... She again whispered this time he spoke ...

Why naaz ? ... Why ? ...

Why did you again broke my trust over you ? ... You used me ? ...

You loved me right ? ... Then where all the love is gone now ... When you were in someone else's arms ? ...

Suddenly his anger overpowered him ... As the image of her in someone's else arms came infront of his eyes ...

He jerked her closer to him ... And whispered broken hearted she was weeping silently this what her heart feared the most ... And the darkest fear of her cake as truth infront of her eyes ...

Sidharth ... She tried to touch his face .. when he jerked her again ... Making her feel so low about her own self ...

You know what shehnaaz ...

For the first time till now he called her shehnaaz ... Which already broke her bruised heart the heart which he healed beautifullly

He himself shattered it into peices once again ... Showing his distrust towards her ...

Her eyes welled up

Meri galti thi ke maine tum jaise ladki par bharosa Kiya ... Ye janne ke baad bhi ke tum kabhi bhi dhokha de sakti ho ... Maine ... His eyes turned moist ...

Main phir bhi tumse pyaar ... His words were cut off by her ...

Kaisa pyaar hai ye sidharth ? ... Kaisa pyaar ? ... Jisme na bharosa hai ... Na hi respect ? ... Kaisa pyaar hai ye ? ...

Sach toh ye hai ke aapne mujh par kabhi bharosa Kiya hi nhi ... Her voice became loud ...

Saare waade jhoothe the ... Saari kasme jhoothi thi ...aapka ... Aapka pyaar jhutha tha ... Ajj ... Aapke insecurities ne aapke pyaar ko overpower kar hi liya na ...

Her heart broked ... A tear rolled down her eyes ...

Mera pyaar jhootha nhi tha ... Nhi tha jhootha ... Maine apne dil se tumhe apnaya tha .. pyaar diya tha ... Apne aap se bhi jyada bharosa kiya par tumne ... Tumne wo tod diya shehnaaz ...

You broke me shehnaaz ... You broke me today ...

You broke me ... That's what he whispered his broken heart before going into his room ...

He took the vase and threw it on the mirror making it shatter in peices just like their hearts ...

Aajj apni zindagi main pehli baar itna akela itna bebas mehsoos kar raha hu naaz ... Sirf tumhari wajah se ... Kya ... Kya Kami thi mere pyaar main ? ...

Kya Kami thi ... He fell down on his knees ... Somewhere his heart knew that he is wrong ... He knew but he was too drowned in his UNBEARABLE jealousy ... And possesiveness ...

Again ... He again questioned her love ... Her loyalty

He again shattered her in the peices ...

She get up the stairs towards there room as she kept her hand on the door ...

I loved you sidharth .. i only loved you ... Main ... Kaash ... Kaash main ye sab bhool jau ... Kaash main .. tumhe ... Tumhe bhool jau ... Her heart breaks on her own words ...

Ye dard bhool jau ... Par ... Par Aisa nhi ho sakta ... Kyuki ... Meri puri zindagi tum ho ...

Ajj ke baad tum mujhe kabhi nhi dekh paoge ... She whispered ...

I love you sidharth 💔 ... I only loved you .. her voice breaked ...

Kho gya
Ghum ho gya
Waqt se churaya tha jo
Apna banaya tha

He could feel her presence ... As he took her picture frame ... He didn't had the heart to throw it ... He was feeling blank ... Nad broken ... Broken ... The image of her in someone else's arms kept flashing infront of his eyes .. he wanted to remove this memory ... He wanted to erase this pain and get back to their happy memories...theor perfect life ... Their love ...

His heart pains ... Pains ... Breaks ... Everytime ... He lay down on the floor holding her picture close to his heart ... he closed his eyes letting the beautiful darkness engulf his colourless life ...

Wo Tera wo mera
Waqt se churaya tha jo
Apna banaya tha ...
Wo Tera wo mera
Waqt se churaya tha jo
Sapna sajaya tha 💔

Sare sapne toote
Saare apne roothe

Paraya kar diya tumne
Nafrat bana diya tumne

Chaha tha hum mohobbat Bane tumhari
Par tumne toh khilona bana Diya Hume

Sab khatam ho gya ... Sab kuch ... Hum ... Humara rishta ... Khatam ... Wo sunder sapna akhir toot gya sidharth ...

Ajj aisa lagta hai jaise sapne se jaag gyi main ... Wo sapna jo kitna sunder tha... Par uska the end uta hi bhayanak ... Aise kyu hota hai ? ...

Hamari kahani ka end acha kyu nhi hua ? ...
Sab kuch kitna sunder tha ... Par ab kitna bikhar gya ...

Aapne ... Aapne mujhe apne aap se pyaar karna sikhaya na ? ... Par ajj ... Ajj mujhe apne aap se nafrat ho rahi hai ... Nafrat ho rahi hai mujhe apne aap se ...

Aisa bhi kya milna
Saath hoke tanha
Aisi kyu saza humne hai payi
Raanjhana ve 💔

Phir se mujhe jeena
Tujhpe hai marna

Phir se dil ne di hai ye duhaai
Sajna ve

Lakeeron main likhdi kyu
Judaai ? 💔

She was not in her state of mind walking aimlessly on the road ... Her mind didn't got when a car came towards her ... And boom ..

The next second she was laying in the pool of blood ...

Her nuptial chain in her hand was covered with blood ...

I love you sidharth 💔

I love you ... She closed her eyes ... Letting his naaz die in her own self 💔

.......................

Mera ...dil toot gya ... Ye likhte samay ... I wish you all ... Best to read this ...

I hope you all liked it ... And i hope i was successful pouring all the emotions well 💔

Sorry if I did dissapointed anyone ❤️

Any words for the state of sidnaaz ? ...

140 likes ? ...

Umm bye .. ❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

154K 17.3K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
37.8K 6.8K 36
After getting betrayed by his love, Agastya starts a new journey to discover his own self. In this journey, he comes across Sukoon, a girl who is ful...
147K 10.1K 32
"I'd tried to cut myself from all the passion and hurt I feel for Shehnaz so many times and failed miserably. I couldn't leave her alone now. I didn...
374K 24.7K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...