A Befouled Angel

By narrymff

They were the polar opposites of each other as cliche as it sounds, Niall was the Angel, He was the light. An... More

Prologue.

I

51 5 3
By narrymff

"What are the leads on the club?." He asked as his men led him to the lifts.

"We have the arms assembled at the 5th floor Sir." William said as he pressed the button to the sad floor.

He hummed fixing the cuffs on his blazer as the elevator doors dinged open signalling that his stop was here.

"This batch is from Evans,Eh?" Harry asked picking a very well groomed air gun and aiming it at one of his men as he laughed at his flabbergasted facial expression.

"Y-Yes Sir." He stuttered out as Harry walked over to him.

"There is no apparent reason you should be scared of me for." He said patting his back as he set the air gun back down and sitting down on the rotating chair.

"Get me the contract Wilson Combat signed." Harry ordered as the short feathery haired brunette over the corner nodded.

He turned towards the screen displaying the entrance and exit of the club.

His eyes were hooked at a small blonde being led inside with two men as William handed  him the contract taking him by surprise.

"Who's the blonde one?" Harry asked looking up at the man bowing down to him and turning to look at the screen.

"We haven't seen him around here, Maybe he's here for some fun.You never know,Sir. Kids these days." Now if it was any other day Harry might just have laughed it off but he didn't find the older man funny for some reason.

He only hummed getting back to the contract as he went through it twice not finding any loop-holes whatsoever.

He massaged his temples as he returned William the file and contemplated whether he should go home and sleep or get pissed drunk.

"I think I need a drink." You can't blame the lad now he was only 23.

"The club is yours,Sir." Rehan mumbled as Harry smirked getting up and leading the way as his men followed him.

"Y'all don't have to follow me around,Enjoy yourselves for once." Harry asserted as they entered the lift and could practically feel the smiles the young men emitted.

Once entering the club he felt William present right beside him and a rather loud music playing in the background as he frowned.

"I think I'll take the VIP rooms today,Send them in with a Bottle of Jack Daniels, please, will you?" He said as William nodded. "Of course Sir."

He turned towards the vip rooms as he was blocked by the blondie holding hands with a man being led in the same direction as his eyes met with the blue one's of the seemingly young blonde.

Harry was rather quick to escape the crowd suiting himself to the luxuries of the vip rooms as he leaned back against the plush sofas and shutting his eyes.

He couldn't seem to get the blonde out of his head. He swore there was something his eyes wanted to tell him.

He shook his head nonetheless reaching for the tall bottle of jack daniels as he broke the seals in an Instant pouring him self a handsome amount of the drink not bothering with the water as he gulped the bitter love of his.

He leaned back yet again stiring the drink in his hands as he took gulps after gulps soon enough feeling the bottle emptying as he groaned.

"I need another." He thought as he got up walking out of the room a little tipsy as he heard a loud cry of help and turned towards the door right beside his.

He knew he shouldn't have but this was his place and there were rules this wasn't a fucking brothel. He thought to himself as he slammed open the door eyes instantly seeing red as he saw a fucker pinning the blonde from before down and one trying to unbutton his shirt as Harry glared at them.

"Fucking let go of him." He snapped walking in a bit out of balance as he saw one of the lads continuing to mess with the crying blonde as he threw him off him. "I said let go of him." He seethed punching the shorter lad square on his forehead as the other took a hold of him.

"He bloody wants it." He said as Harry frowned looking at the blonde as he shook his head wiping his tears and trying to cover himself.

"No he doesn't,you sick fuck." Harry snapped grabbing a hold of his collar as realization dawned upon the lad fearing to look into Harry's eyes.

"Pardon me Mr.Styles. W-We didn't k-know He was yours." He said as Harry frowned a little dropping him as he looked back at the blonde sniffling.

"Well now you do,So I suggest you best get the fuck outta here with your mate." He asserted as the lad nodded getting a hold of his mate and walking out of the room.

Harry had shut the door behind them unlike those fuckers as he walked over to Niall who couldn't muster himself to meet his eyes as he covered himself with the sheets.

"Um uh I- I am Harry,Harry Styles." He stuttered probably for the first time in his life as he saw the blonde smile lightly looking up at him with watery blue eyes.

"Thanks for before. Niall." The blue eyed blonde said as Harry hummed.

"How did you end up here with those fuckers?" Harry asked clenching his jaw as Niall looked down at his lap.

"I was getting back from work and they well brought me here." Niall said as Harry huffed.

"Well no need to be worried anymore. You can stay here tonight and leave tomorrow or whenever you please." Harry said turning around and buttoning up his blazer.

"Don't I have to atleast take permission and pay the owner of this place or the staff?" Niall asked frowning as Harry smirked looking back at him.

"Neither. I own the place." He said as he walked out.

"Mr.Styles,I'm so sorry for interrupting but can you stay.I don't feel very safe being here alone and I can't trust anyone around here except, well you." He said as Harry stopped abruptly.

"I- I'll be back then." Harry stuttered yet again slamming the door shut behind him as he groaned lightly.

Was he just drunk or Was the blonde really the prettiest thing he had ever seen? The innocence with which he called out his last name had Harry craving for so much more.

He shook his head as he ordered another bottle whiskey as he huffed  getting the one thing he loved the most in an instant as he smiled brightly getting a hold of the brand new bottle and walking into the room the blonde was in and shutting it behind him as the now decently dressed Niall sat on the edge of the bed staring fondly as the older man set the bottle on the glass table as sat down on the sofa sighing heavily.

"How old are you Niall?" Harry asked liking the way the name so effortlessly fell of his lips.

"18." He said as Harry raised his brows pouring a little over half the glass of whiskey for himself.

"How old are you,Mr.Styles." He said mocking Harry as the older chuckled.

"I'm 23." He said as Niall wowed looking at him in disbelief.

"You look 30." He joked as the older man gave him a side eye smiling as he poured himself another glass "wicked." He smirked.

"Well you look 10." Harry said as Niall rolled his eyes folding his arms and huffing.

"Look at yourself. You can easily pass for 15." Harry said as Niall pouted crawling back into the sheets as Harry laughed throwing his head back and holding his stomach calming down to find the blonde smiling fondly at him.

"You're so cute like that!" Niall said as Harry felt his face hotten.

"Nah you're the cute one blondie.I would pass myself for being scary." Harry said huffing as he saw the empty bottle infront of him.

He got up looking at Niall in a little haze as he walked towards the bed almost toppling Over the short lad as he caught a hold of the older man.

"You okay,Mr.Styles.?" Niall asked pulling away as Harry looked down at him sitting on his knees and making Harry picture things he definitely shouldn't.

"You,You're very.." Harry began as his hands slowly travelled down to Niall's waist making his breath hitch.

"Very beautiful Niall." He finished as he pulled Niall against his chest stared at him in a haze as his breath fanned the blonde's lips and he shut his eyes.

Harry felt like he was hit by a ton of bricks as he felt his hands travelling down the blonde's body he frowned opening his eyes as he saw the blush starting to stain Niall's cheeks and the tip of his ears his gaze fell on his pink mouth through which Niall was breathing heavily and then upto his eyes  that were clenched shut.

He pulled away in an Instant mumbling Apologies to the blonde who got a hold of his hands right after.

"No please,I want this,I need this." Niall said softly looking away from Harry's piercing green eyes.

"No,I think w-we shouldn't-" Harry started as Niall cut him off.

"Please,Mr.Styles.Please." He whispered almost vulnerably as he lead Harry's hands to his waist and leaned his head against his chest.

Niall didn't know why but he felt right in the older man's arms. He felt as though nothing could ever touch or harm him anymore. Maybe it really was the case or Maybe It was just the drinks the lads from before had forced upon him.

"I can't take advantage of you." Harry said as he gently tried pushing Niall away but to no avail Niall looked up at him with watery blue eyes.

"Please I-." Niall began as Harry cut him off and pulled him into a searing kiss.

Harry didn't fucking know where all the passion was coming from,He has never been like this before.He has never fucking felt like this before.

In a swift motion Niall was pinned down to the bed with Harry hovering over him and just blankly looking down at the blonde beauty.

He first noticed his freckles and red lips,then his soft chubby cheeks and then up into his round baby blue eyes.

Harry pulled away from the blushing blonde as he searched his pants for a condom.

He was quick to unbutton his shirt signalling the blonde that he should too.

He turned to look at Niall biting down at his bottom lip trying not to look at Harry's raging member but failing miserably.

Chuckling softly,Harry climbed on top of Niall flicking his forehead as Niall's baby blue eyes looked up at him also in a little haze much like Harry's.

He kissed down Niall's flushed chest as he licked one of his nipples making him moan around Harry's fingers in his mouth as the brunette went lower causing Niall to involuntarily spread his legs for the older man.

He pulled his hand away from Niall's mouth as he circled his rim making Niall gasp as he pushed a finger in and clench his pretty blue eyes shut.

"Look at me Niall." Harry said lowly as Niall obeyed almost immediately looking up at him.

Harry pushed a second finger in as he started scissoring Niall making him cry out in pain as he clutched the bedsheet hard.

"Niall are you-" Harry stopped abruptly as realization hit him. He's probably a virgin.Fuck.

Harry leaned down and licked a clean stripe of Niall's hole as he gasped loudly as his thighs quivered and he locked his ankles behind Harry.

"Mr.Styles Please." He moaned out as Harry continued to assault his hole with his tongue and ring clad fingers causing Niall to buck his hips in need for more.

Harry was now lining himself against Niall's as he looked into the blonde's eyes slowly pushing himself in as Niall dug his nails into Harry's bicep whimpering and clenching his eyes shut as Harry leaned down leaving soothing kisses down Niall's throat.

He pulled out of Niall completely only to push back in a second after causing Niall to scream out in shock and pain as he bit his lower lip harshly feeling his eyes fill with tears as Harry stopped once looking at his brimmed eyes.

He leaned down and kissed the small blonde as he went slow loving the way the blonde felt as he pulled away groaning as Niall moaned in the process.

"Faster Mr.Styles." Niall gasped out as he threw his head back in pleasure giving Harry all the much needed access to his neck as the older man left numerous hickeys here and there as Niall continued to whimper and moan in pleasure.

"You're So fucking tight,Niall-Holy shit." Harry growled as he slammed into the smaller boy who had lost his mind and soul to the older man.

"Please. I- Oh my god." Niall gasped loudly as he felt Harry repeatedly hit his G-spot.

Niall felt the tension building up in his stomach as he scratched Harry's back locking his ankles around his waist as he pulled Harry closer looking up at him as the man stared at him with blown out eyes and smirked. Niall felt as though he owned him or atleast some part of him from that moment on.

Harry could see the innocence and sheer obliviousness radiating from the small blonde.He could tell by his eyes he was not made for this world. For Harry's darkness. He was too pious for it.

Harry went slow and hard observing the  soft moans he let out every now and then, he could see the way his chest flushed under Harry's touch as he went harder earning a loud string of gasps as Niall screamed flushing down to his stomach as he came hard chest heaving up and down as he looked up at Harry in a haze raising his hand to caress Harry's cheek as he picked up his pace making Niall's body rock and thighs quiver as he clenched around the older man.

"Fuck Princess." Harry groaned as he saw Niall softly and came hard into Niall's tight heat huffing as he fell on top of the blonde feeling the scratches on his back burn as he pulled out of Niall discarding the condom in a dustbin as he got his vest to wipe the residue of their deed off Niall chest.

He threw the piece of clothing somewhere in the room as he saw Niall smiling at him sleepily.

"You're certainly one of the most beautiful things I've ever had the chance to touch." Harry mumbled as he slid down beside Niall as the blonde blushed profusely hiding his face in Harry's chest as he smiled feeling it vibrate under his cheek as Harry chuckled.

"You're adorable." Harry said softly kissing Niall's head as he cuddled further into Harry.

" I think I can never thank you enough for saving me earlier and also for giving me one of the best experiences ever. I really like you Mr.Styles." Niall said in a small voice as Harry's smile vanished towards the end of Niall's little speech.

He can't like me.

He doesn't deserve someone like me.

Fuck this he wasn't even supposed to know someone like let alone be in my arms.

He thought as he held Niall closer to himself. He wasn't ready for the blonde to be in history this early when he had only just met him. He didn't wanna lose him.

Adding onto his misery.This time he was the one who wanted and needed him.

Harry smiled softly feeling warmth wash over him as Niall yawned rubbing his eyes and cuddling into his chest right after.

For once in a long while Harry was actually content with whatever he had I'm his arms and to be honest he never wanted to let go.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Niall woke up on a hard chest frowning as he took a note of his surroundings. He looked up at Harry to find him letting out soft snore as he pulled Niall closer taking him by surprise.

He blushed looking at the tattoos on His bicep and chest as Harry groaned in his sleep holding Niall close to himself.

Niall pretended to be asleep as he felt Harry gently push him off his chest and pick up his ringing phone that was on the other side of the room going off since the past hour.

"Yes Fredrick." Harry rasped out as it sent shivers down Niall's spine.

"Ask Rehan about the guns and if he doesn't know then fucking kill that son of a bitch, I'm tired of this bullshit." Harry snapped as Niall widened his eyes. Maybe he's just joking with his mate.

"I don't fucking care who dies Fredrick. I want the arms on my table by the time I step my foot in the study and if it's not there as you say. Let's just say you don't want to know what I can do and what I'm capable of." He Said authoritatively as Niall shivered feeling the bed dip and clenched his eyes shut once he was pulled into Harry's arms.

"I need to get out of here." Niall thought panicking  as he patiently waited for the lad to fall asleep or atleast he tried to.

He had slipped out of Harry's embrace by the next hour or so.

He felt his his eyes water at the pain shooting up his spine and the fact that he had given himself upto a man like Harry. He couldn't trust his own eyes as he saw his discarded clothes and a condom thrown recklessly in the Far corner of the room. He had gotten dressed faster than he prolly ever had.

All he had in his head was that he somehow had to get out of there.

He couldn't believe he had almost started having a liking in the man in front of him. He wiped his tears walking out of the room as he sniffled running to the empty streets as it was still fairly early.

He sobbed as he slid down a wall in the dirty alley and pulled his knees to himself.

I wasn't supposed to let that happen to myself!

Niall thought frustrated with himself as he held his head in his hands.

Maa would be so disappointed.

He cried harder as he felt the first drop of rain hit his already wet cheek.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Haha new story. Fuck me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
74.6K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season