IMPERFECTLY PERFECT

Autorstwa HarshadAbhimanyu

Even though the fate brings Two people together, but ultimately its love which can hold both of them together... Więcej

1 : The Best Cardiologist
2 : SURPRISE !!!
3 : LEAVE ME PLEASE.
4 : WHERE'S SHE ??
5 : I FOUND HER
6 : REVENGE ??
7 : FRIENDS
8 : HEARTBREAK.
9 : TRUTH
10 : I WON'T LET YOU CRY ANYMORE.
11 : YOU'RE SAFE WITH ME.
12 : UNDERSTANDING
13 : IMPERFECTLY PERFECT WORLD.
14 : NIGHTMARE.
15 : IT CAN'T BE TRUE
17 . I CAN'T LOSE YOU
18 . A NEW ENTRY.
19 . SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ME.

16 . HOW'S HE ??

574 98 9
Autorstwa HarshadAbhimanyu

Noooooo..." - She screamed her heart out and letting the ocean of tears fall down from her eyes drenching her face.

The phone call.

She still can't believe what she just heard.

This can't be true.

Her abhimanyu.

No no. Its not possible.

The horns of the car around her broke her reverie and she came back to the reality.

After realising her state and position, she got up immediately and took her car and drive away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Few hours ago:

Abhimanyu after completing all of his works went to his cabin to change his scrub and everything.

He looked at the watch which was sitting on his wrist to see the time that it's 6:45pm.

"Hm.. a lot of time." - He said to himself.

He went to the washroom attached to his cabin and took a cold shower and changed in to his casual attire.

"Time to go home and then date" - He said blushing.

Date.

His first date with Akshara.

He's so much excited.

He and akahara both decided to give their relationship a second chance after what happened in their life.

And after getting betrayed, the only if abhimanyu thinks best for him is Akshara.

Only Akshara.

No one is even better than her.

And today they'll go on a date.

The night that both are excited for and dreamed of it.

Abhimanyu went out of his cabin and started walking towards the exit of the hospital.

He went to the parking lot and took his bike.

"Sh*t I've totally forgot to book the tables on the restaurant. How can i be so irresponsible!!"

He smacked his own head by his hand and took out his phone to book a table in one of the most luxurious restaurants in the town.

After the booking was done, he took his bike and started the engine of the bike.

He's going to home.

Then he'll change his clothes.

And he'll also pick up Akshara.

That's his plan.

But seems like destiny has other plans.

"Crassssshhhhhhhhhh"

His bike collided with a truck on the highway and he fell down from the bike on the side of the road.

The truth after hitting his bike escaped from the spot without even helping Abhimanyu who's lying unconscious on the road.

"Akshara "- He whispered not even properly audible to himself.

Blood started flowing from every possible parts of his body and he closed his eyes with a smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Some local people found Abhimanyu lying kn the floor unconscious and on a pool of blood.

They got scared as don't know what they should do at that moment.

They found his bike on the road which is totally broken.

They found his phone on his pocket and a man among themselves called the number which was saved as "akshara" and was on the top of the calling log.

As soon as they called the number, it didn't even ring when the person on the other side picked up the phone.

The man told Akshara the whole incident of abhimanyus accident and his condition and the location.

He could sense the other person on the phone got devastated hearing the news.

Before he ask anything, the call got disconnected.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Akshara started the car and drive away to the destination.

Her hands are shaking.

She can't even hold the steering and gear properly.

Her legs were even shaking.

She couldn't even press the clutch, break or accelerator properly.

"No no abhi. Kuch nai hoga. I'm coming. Akshara is coming. Nothing will happen to you. You promised me for the date. You can't do this to me. Please. Otherwise I'll never forgive you. Never ." - She cried holding the steering while driving towards the location of the accident.

She reached the location within half an hour and her movements got paused seeing the sight in front of him.

Abhimanyu is lying unconsciously on the side of road in the pool of a blood.

His blue t-shirt is soaked by the blood and his face, blood is coming out from every parts of his face.

His ear, nose, mouth, forehead and even the back of his head is releasing galloons of blood.

"Abhiiiiiiii " - She screamed and ran towards him seeking the attention of all the people standing over there like a puppet watching Abhimanyu lying but not doing anything.

She ran towards him and sat down on the road beside him taking his head and keeping it on her lap.

She saw blood is all over his face and head which is drenching even her saree.

"Abhi... Kya ho gaya.  Abhi open your eyes. Open your eyes pleas3 abhi. I'm here. You were supposed to take me to a date and instead, you're lying over here ?? How could u ??? Wake up. Open your eyes. OPEN YOUR EYES DR ABHIMANYU BIRLA. " - She screamed her heart out trying to wake him up.

She wasted no more time and looked at those men standing there like a puppet watching the scenes as if a cinema is going on.

"Are you guys even real?? Mazak ho raha hain Kya??. You guys didn't even called a single ambulance instead watching the drama ??? Movie chal raha hain Kya??? He could've d.... (she couldn't even complete the sentence and closed her eyes."

"Can you guys please help me take him to the car so that I can take him to the hospital.  Can you guys please help atleast??? Bohot drama ho gaya."

They all lowered their face in shame and helped Akshara getting Abhimanyu inside the car.

She placed him at the back seat and herself took the driving seat and drive away towards the hospital. 

"Don't worry Abhimanyu. Mein hoo na. Nothing will happen to you. I promise. Nothing. You'd be fine and healthy and then our date is due na. Tumhe chutkara nahi milne wala. So get ready Dr Birla."

She said to unconscious Abhimanyu more like she's convincing herself that he'd be fine.

They reached the Birla hospitals after like 20minutes and she called the staffs to bring a stretcher.

She immediately admitted him to the emergency ward of Birla Hospital and the doctors started examining him.

"Mrs Birla you can't go any further. You've to wait right here. We're examining and we will let you know as soon as possible.  Don't worry . We won't let anything happen to Dr Birla."

"Thank you Dr Rohan. Bass abhi ko thik kar dijiye. Please " - She begged folding her hands.

Dr Rohan nodded his head and left to treat Abhimanyu.

.
.
.
.
.

It's been 2hours since Dr Rohan left but still Akshara didn't hear a single word from them.

Each passing minutes, she's getting more impatient and getting anxious.

But she also knows she'll have to keep her stable.

She went to the temple area inside the hospital and prayed to god for Abhimanyu.

"Plwase please please god. I want Abhimanyu fine. Pleas3 nothing should happen to him. Please..."

She keeps praying while heard someone calling her from behind.

"Mrs Birla... come here please" - Dr Rohan called Akshara and she looked back.

She almost ran towards him and can't keep her patience anymore

"Kya hua Dr Rohan how's he ?? Tell me please.... why are u silent ??  Bataiye na... Kya hua ??? How's Abhimanyu??" - She asked.

_________
After a long time.
The update of this book will be less until i complete "winning her back"

Enjoy the reading and don't forget to vote.

The target is 70+

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

18.9K 982 11
Abhi and akshu get married in a very short span due to circumstances. Now, its to see whether they will fall in love? If so then how? Love after ma...
162K 9.7K 41
The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their father was busy abusing their mother falls ir...
11.4K 509 6
Nothing just tried to write something on this couple 'Abhira'.... Different plot except characters..... Shower your love to my this fanfiction also...