The 'Investment' ( kaz brekk...

By thewraithstwin

"Is that all ? Is that why you hate me that much Brekker?" Y/n pressed her axe against Kaz's throat. "Most o... More

prologue
Chapter 1 : The caged bird
A/N'S NOTE TO U GUYS
Chapter 2: What a surprise
Chapter 3 : Bosses and goats
Chapter 4 : the fold
Chapter 6 : Show your skills
A/n suggestions✨✨✨
Chapter 7 : wild geraniums and white roses
Chapter 8 : Killed someone for you
Chapter 9 : Reunions
for my girls
Chapter 10 : Bye-Bye bitch
Chapter 11 : Heart to Heart
Chapter 12 : The Reaper
the sequels up :))
Chapter 13: In we go, again
Chapter 14 : New beginnings
Lil face reveal??
the Lil face reveal
Chapter 15 : The Journey begins
we're almost at 3k 😱😭πŸ₯²
ACT II
Chapter 1 : Home again
Chapter 2 : The Aftermath
Chapter 3: Break-ins and assassins
Chapter 4 : His Investment
Chapter 5 : The Dregs
Chapter 6 : Every Monsterous thing
Chapter 7 : I hate you
Chapter 8 : Bhez Ju
Chapter 9 : Toxin trips
Chapter 10 : Daughter
Chapter 11 : Often
Chapter 12 : Sankta Alina ( Pt one)
Chapter 13 : Sankta Alina ( pt two)
Chapter 14 : Freedom.
Chapter 15 : His reason
Season two : Epilogue
Announcement
The actual announcement.
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT 😁
Hold up.... it's an onam glow up
IMAGINES

Chapter 5 : Ivanovski

834 22 18
By thewraithstwin

A/N ; SO pls bare with me. I just got my math results. Yes I got an A but,,, I am as much disappointed in myself as my mum is disappointed in me. I wanted an A+. And my ex bffs got like a B and the other got an A+. So they teased me. And Idgaf.. I feel depressed tho. Don't know if that may affect my writing. I'll try not to cringe u out tho. And surprise surprise i figured out I have a crush in this girl in my class.  On valentine's. And i told my current friends who i don't trust ( i hope they dont read that ) Idk why i did that tho. Should I like make a move. I'm feeling nervy. And I got selected for a science play and I'm planning to play Alice Ball ! SHE IS ONE OF MY FAV SCIENTISTS !! Yay. Should I update u guys about how it goes ?? Without cringing u out further, let's start.

⚔️Y/N P.O.V⚔️

Y/n was sitting at the bar, beside Jesper. " So." He paused. " That went well." He said, causing Y/n to smack his arm. " Say that again, you wanker." She glared while scowling at him. The memory of the volcra, Milo beating, gun shots ringing, Inej praying

and Brekker...

' Hello Miss I am totally not in Love with Brekker.'

Feliks, the bastard, finally shows his ass  around here.

' What do you want, you bimbo.' She mentally groaned.

' Your annoyed reaction. You know you know. The one where you get all cutely defensive about your love life. Ahh, if only I could see your stupid face right now. '

Arken banged his cup on the table, which caught the E/c -ed girl's attention. Y/n ignored the voice in her head as she huffed. 

" The Little Palace Winter fete. There's no way we can find our way to the Sun Summoner without Nina. Especially during this ridiculous party. The second army will be crawling all over the place." Arken groaned.

" Wait, isn't Y/n a Grisha ? Can't you get us in love." Jesper inquired.

 " You utter idiot." Inej grumbled. 

"I have been missing from Little palace for 2 years and if on one fine sunny day, I show up there, do you think they'll except me with open arms ? No ! They'll think I'm somesort of spy from fjerda or a tailored fraud. The important point is, the Grisha probably think I'm dead and if I waltz into the Winter fete, they'll be more suspicious and the probability of us being caught will increase by a landslide. The Grisha are very  sceptical, even of their own kind." Y/n deadpanned, glaring at the Zemini boy. 

" We're in luck." Brekker interrupts Y/n and Jespers glaring contest. " There's a good chance we can crack on Now that we're three days away from the capital, the next play is to find a way inside the Little Palace." He stated. " Y/n, you are Grisha, do you have any idea on how we can sneak into the Little Palace." Kaz inquired.

" Well, the Kibrisk archives have the blueprints of Little Palace. But, they're kept under lock and key, far from the eyes of the prying masses." Y/n stated.

Jesper hit the table in excitement. Inej smiled lightly as she bit into her pastry. Even Brekker smirked slightly at that.

" What does that mean ?" The Conductor asked, as confused as Y/n.

"It means it's time for a HEIST !" Jesper exclaimed as he punched Arken playfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I leave you a bullet to remember me." Jesper said sorrowfully. Y/n was beside him, arm hooked in his, expression just as grim as his.

" Let's promise not to forget each other, Milo." Y/n patted his head. The barmaid stared at them weirdly.

They looked like parents leaving their child at a boarding school.

" But, we must go now. " Jesper freed his hand from the E/c -ed girl's as he cupped Milo's face in his palms.

" We leave you in the care of this lovely barmaid." Y/n said

" She needs your support here." Jesper finished.

By now people were staring at them. They didn't care. Jesper kissed Milo's head as Y/n mumbled a goodbye, and they pulled themselves out of the bar.

" You're getting along well." Inej chuckled. " Where's Kaz ?" She continued.

" Chatting with the conductor." Y/n replied.

" You were making such a scene about a damn goat Y/n/n." Inej giggled as the girl beside her went red. "All of you in the carriage" Kaz sneaked up on Y/n from behind. His shoulder brushed against hers as he made his way into the carriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n tried to stiffen her laugh as she straightened her hat. Kaz glazed at her over his shoulder. He was wearing his usual black suit underneath an array of colourful scarves

' If he's wearing that to your guys' wedding you owe me 5'  Feliks's voice giggled.

Y/n blushed at that comment.

" Y/l/n, focus please. Your alias is Olga Kozlov. " Brekker deadpanned.

" What about yours ?" She inquired.

" Prefer not to mention." He glared.

The E/c -ed girl playfully punched his side causing him to glare even more. She couldn't help but notice that his ears had gone a slight pink.

' oh my saints , get the priests people, I've booked the venue !!' 
Y/n ignored that comment since she was too busy being dragged into the building

"Hello, sir." Kaz greeted the man behind the counter as he tossed the undercover healer onto the counter. " My name is IvAnoVsKy, the sculptor, yes. "

' You didn't tell me you're marrying such a crackhead. '

' What the fudge was that Feliks'

' He's your future husband. How am I supposed to know?'

' only crackheads understand each other.'

' rude.'

Brekker tapped Y/n's back, snapping her out of her thoughts.

" And I am Olga Kozlov, his charming partner." She introduced, sinking into a bow.

She noticed Brekker was grinning like a girl scout selling cookies. She bit her cheek trying to suppress her laugh.

" We're working on a real show stopper" Brekker beamed.

'Oh wow, he looks like one of those clowns, you know the ones who have that desperate ' don't want be here' smile doesn't he? '

" For the Winter fete of course." Y/n continued while giggling

" We need the dimensions of the Little Palace entrance." Ivanovsky ( Kaz tbf) explained.

( A/n - Tbf : to be frank another substitute for tbh which i use)

" The grand piece may be a bit too grand to fit through the door frame." Y/n, oh wait Olga stated.

Brekker grinned so wide Y/n could have sworn his cheeks hurt.

" The king will have our heads if we park the grand piece in the courtyard, won't he Ivan ? "

" Ofcourse, Olga."

" Damned fete. Have to pull out the blueprints every day " the man mumbled. " Wait here you two." He instructed as he walked off. Kaz swiftly threw a red piece of phosphorus under the man's shoe.

🧤KAZ P.O.V🧤

" Ivanovsky, seriously ? You couldn't find a better alias ?"  Y/n laughed. Kaz felt a new feeling fill his senses.

What all he would do to have her laugh like this.

The way she smiles. The way she acts. Her movements ever so... ethereal. Her features.... angelic. He had never felt like this. To anyone. Maybe because, he hadn't found someone like, her.

The first time he’d seen Y/n at the Menagerie, in red silk, her beautiful eyes lined with kohl. She was forced to dance for, perverts. Men who she didn't even know. He couldn't imagine what she'd been through.

From first sight, he was drawn to her. He was still drawn to her.

" Hellooo Brekky you there ?" Y/n snapped her fingers in front of his face.

" Don't. Call. Me. That." He grunted

' Oh please, Kazzy , you like it.'

Jordie

" Oh come on Brekky. "

" Shut up."

"Make me."

Kaz had enough. He tossed his cane from one hand to the other as he licked his lips.

With one swift movement he placed his cane under her chin. Her back was against the counter. Kaz was in front of her. She was staring into his soul. Kaz felt his as if a drum had replaced his heart.

" Cat cought your tongue, darling? " He chuckled, ignoring his heart rate.

" Uh... No." Y/n gulped.

" You are kept in my interest. It's best to be kept there. Don't test my patience Y/l/n ." He hissed.

" Ahem. " The man from earlier cleared his throat. Kaz immediately lept off the girl who looked flustered beyond explanation.

" Here." He said, handing them the blueprints.

Both of them later walked out of the building, Y/n blushing beyond recognition.

' Kazzy finally made a move ! One step closer to courting her!'

Le fin ✨✨

Yaay another chapter. Sorry for the delay, exams yk. Finals week is like March 14 😭😭. I have English exam the day Shadow and bone season 2 comes out. I'll try to finish this before then.

Sincerely -

Your favourite Exhausted brown girl 💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 68 21
Love was a fools tale in the Barrel. Stupidity. Absurdity. Down right idiocy. Why would idiots indulge in such folly, when there was money to be made...
13.5K 508 54
"This... this isn't a trick is it?" Y/N asked, her voice smaller than she wanted it to be. "If it were a trick, I'd promise you safety. I'd offer yo...
11.5K 361 23
This was previously a fic about Kaz playing piano but I changed my mind and got better ideas, those chapter will remain but I'm going to rename them...